• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
Hey all. o/ I'm going to try to get a post done mid this week, I need to obsess on a couple work projects to get them out of the way.

I liked the new posts! Liked Roden half dodging that Q lol. I find the emerging dynamics interesting. Little worried Rob is going to spoil them but that's the character.

Rob won't spoil anything when you've seen how Elora is ha. Elora and Rob have similar approaches so they'll probably get along and side with each other on the same type of perspective :)

Last edited:
I will also get a post out some time this weekend. I've got a lot of uni work to do this week (tests, projects, etc.). c:

It is always a delight reading the posts. Despite the fact that the rp is going slowly, each grouping of posts is filled with substance and moves the story forwards, even if only a little bit.

I’m not getting notifs for this thread for some reason now 🤔
I have enough to post, so I will sometime this weekend or early n the week!

I've gotten that issue before. Check your watched threads to make sure everything has actually been looked at. I've had times where I've looked at my notifications but not actually gone to the thread and I stopped getting notifications. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure.

Yay! We are slowly chugging along.

Yeah definitely :) I apologise about the gap, I genuinely was just waiting ha. And it's been busy! I can't believe how insanely busy I've been with work since the Covid situation

No, it is fine. Stuff happens and there isn't really a post order, I just try to make sure that everyone posts at least once every round.

We've all had some busy times, I recently moved into a new place with my brother.

I’m sorry, I’m still not getting notifications for this even with the tag! But I do want to keep going, even though we lost Bary. If we could find a replacement that would be awesome, but if not maybe we could play the last character as an npc (if that makes sense lol)?

I'm still not getting any notifications for the group either, haha.

I am also fine with whatever the group decides to do! However, my responses will be slow due to the many assignments I have to complete for this semester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back