• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All Genres romance(searching for Partners)

Silvercrestfox

Hi!

Okay, so i'm shy, I've been looking for partners that don't mind playing a male or femaie but i'm honestly just looking to play Female Characters..I've played Male characters way to much as of late and i'm tired of doing so.

I do Voice rp when i'm not working, i prefer form and IM rping. I have a few ideas some requiring twins, some not so much. I'm a hopeless romantic with the idea of a slow building romance or even just silliness, or mystery romance with a twing of darkness..Or even male version of Yandere. Or even something like knight and treasure falling in love, or assasin and target falling in love..Teacher and student, Doctor and patient. Young (+17) falling for a hot +29 year old guy..things like that. Even some cheating turned romance. Married man falling for some girl or even his new co-worker. ...Lots of ideas...soo..yeah..if anyones interested.

What is voice and IM rp? Also do you mind doubling? Maybe XD if so i am interested in.

• Band member x none fan

•Assassin x Target

voice rp is when your on the phone with someone the rper and talking like first person or so. hard to explain really

IM is instant messaging rping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back