• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All-Boys School [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Currently out rn, I’ll reply when I get back home promise

It’s mostly gonna be Charlotte walking around lost tbh

I can't think of any occasion Rin and Nickolaus might have crossed paths, otherwise, I'd be all over that relationship train~
I extend the question to everyone else, however, if they want to establish a relationship with Cae >w<

Also, I gotta reply to something else first (My poor partners have been waiting for weeks!), so expect me here sometime later today! Woo, hype!

I’ll get my own post up asap! I should have enough time before I gotta go out I think c: I’ll just throw Touya at whoever..? He’ll talk to most people sooo
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun can I just say I’m like 99% certain Touya and Nikolaus would probably clash so badly x”D

Can we say that Alexis is a loner for now? I feel like making it like that for now.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun can I just say I’m like 99% certain Touya and Nikolaus would probably clash so badly x”D
EDIT: Look at me confusing characters already lol
Why am I such a goof? XD

Oh yeah, I can definitely see that happen~ Cae is gonna be sooo annoyed by him~~ >w<
Yay fun!

Last edited:
I'm super excited to get to meet people's characters :D

If anyone is looking for something to do, please help my child. She is lost lol

I'm super excited to get to meet people's characters :D

If anyone is looking for something to do, please help my child. She is lost lol
Both of us have the lost females happening

When I get to post tonight that is.

When I do anyone is up to interact with her. ;)

These poor girls lmao

I can have Touya interact with Charlotte when you get a post up later? (also when I get home from work lol) They’re in the same home room :0

To be honest, Alexis is your typical helpful loner. If, that is,you think it's typical.

These poor girls lmao

I can have Touya interact with Charlotte when you get a post up later? (also when I get home from work lol) They’re in the same home room :0
Sure sounds good!! I won’t get home for some time Sunday’s are date days.

ooh maybe!! I think he’s a year below them tho so they’re his senpais xD probably not as close to them as mino/rin would be toward each other ovo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back