• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All-Boys School [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
C35010C9A2BE86CB922E887007B8DA885646B50B

1. Only anime/art pictures.
2. Keep it rpg-13.
3. Keep the drama out of the ooc, please. [If there are problems, tell me.]
4. Talking with each other is the key [be it for fun or for actual plot or relationships].
5. Any questions? Ask them ! It's better to do so than to fiddle around forever.
6. A minimum of 2 decent paragraphs is mandatory.

> Secret Female 1: @Cicada3301 - Alexis Ann Greensides [17 / 3-A]
> Secret Female 2: ApfelSeine ApfelSeine - Akira Komatsu [16 / 1-C]
> Secret Female 3: Ladyvix Ladyvix - Charlotte Blake Zink [17 / 2-C]
> Student: Clouds Clouds - Rin Satoyoshi [17 / 3-C]
> Student: Floofle Floofle - WIP?
> Student: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Nickolaus Caeg [17 / 3-A]
> Student: Dandelion Dandelion - Touya Amano [16 / 2-C]
> Student: V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e - WIP?
> Student: softbun softbun - Mino Beom-Soo [17 / 3-C]

Last edited:
Permission to adapt your CS code?
I noticed there was no layout, but no plain code spot either, or rules about it, so I thought I'd ask. Asking doesn't hurt >w<

To clarify, will the girls entering the school be first years? Or is it a transfer student kind of thing?

Permission to adapt your CS code?
I noticed there was no layout, but no plain code spot either, or rules about it, so I thought I'd ask. Asking doesn't hurt >w<
Wah, I thought I put it in a spoiler. with the important post. Give me a second. >-<

To clarify, will the girls entering the school be first years? Or is it a transfer student kind of thing?
It'll be the start of a new year but they can be first, second or third years of high school. :)

Ohhh, I'm slow, just saw someone else's credit in the code there, pfffft
Nevermind me~ (It was so discreet)

Okay, Actual important question this time: When is the start of the school year in this?
Is it January? February? Because this changes from country to country so I never know exactly... (Most people are American so I'm always confused!)

Last edited:
question!! can i use a boy fc for a girl?? or does it not work that way?? haha,
If you picked student then you're male. Secret female is female. ^^

Okay, Actual important question this time: When is the start of the school year in this?
Is it January? February? Because this changes from country to country so I never know exactly... (Most people are American so I'm always confused!)
April 2, 2018. :D

Clouds Clouds May I request a list of all possible Intellectual/Science-related clubs, please?
Also, is the Academic Decathlon team a thing in Iwa High?

I'm done too~

softbun softbun I chose an face claim who is an androgynous/crossdressing girl from an anime I've seen. I think probably your best bet is going with a short haired girl, though there's also a lot of super feminine male characters in anime who you could probably get away with using. If you're having trouble finding a faceclaim I can help ^_^

oh, it's okay! i'm really happy that you'd help me, but instead of being a female i'd turn over to being a male student, and i gave my spot to someone else!
im sorry!

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Are you Nicholas Cage? Cus that is fabulous
Hahahahaha, I guess the names ARE familiar huh?
I didn't even think about that, pffft!

Honestly just picked the first one because of the fancy spelling and the last one because of the meaning (It was too perfect to pass!)
...Can't remember why I chose the middle one, maybe it just looked nice >w<

oh, it's okay! i'm really happy that you'd help me, but instead of being a female i'd turn over to being a male student, and i gave my spot to someone else!
im sorry!

Oh no worries XD I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of character you and other folks come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back