• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Trapped In An All-Boys School?!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
THE MAP OF TOKYO
map-of-tokyo-tourist-attractions-new-zone-random-2-5ae6a5e907305-1024x721.gif

The school is on the other side of Tokyo Station.

original.gif

”Welcome dear students to Iwa High !” The voice echoed throughout the frontyard of the school, making it loud and clear for anyone to hear. Some would say that even those who would pass by the school could hear it. The principal’s voice was already pretty loud and heavy from the start, so the microphone only made it worse to the ears. The man however didn’t seem to care about that fact and enjoyed letting his voice be heard throughout the whole school domain. A school entirely filled up with males only except for some of the teachers. They were seen as the princesses, there were about three of them in total. So the boys were of course ecstatic whenever they got to their class, well most of them were. Others didn’t mind as much as they had friends who were girls outside of this school or even girlfriends if they were lucky enough.

The teachers for this schoolyear are:
> Miss Nanaka Kamanoe – Japanese [Including literature]
> Mister Osamu Sumiyama – Science
> Miss Yuzuki Uhei – Mathematics
> Mister Mineta Uemi – Physical Education
> Miss Rinako Akiri – Home Economics
> Mister Satsuki Moritsu – English
> Mister Eigo Hodohara – Social Studies [geography, history, sociology, politics, economics and civics]
> Mister Kazumoto Yano- Health

Once the teachers were introduced one by one, the principal went on rambling about the previous years and how much he was looking forward to this one. A new year, a new start. The usual really as he never changed much of the content of his speech. It was only normal since nobody would like making an entirely new one every year. It was even more work to add up and since he wasn’t the kind of person to pursue more tasks and preferred staying with the minimum requirement, he avoided that subject altogether for as long as possible. However when it came to the students’ themselves, he would actually be like a father figure and wouldn’t mind going through some problematic situations if it improves their well-being.

Once that was done, the representative teachers for each classroom got up from their seat and held up a flag so the students would be able to see it from a distance. Gathering at several spots in the auditorium, waiting patiently for each student to arrive at the respective spot before making a move to their classroom.

The representative for:
> Class 1-C is Miss Nanaka Kamanoe.
> Class 2-C is Mister Osamu Sumiyama.
> Class 3-A is Miss Yuzuki Uhei.
> Class 3-C is Mister Mineta Uemi.

Once inside, the students were given free time to talk with each other or go explore the school grounds, the latter was really popular for newcomers.

@Cicada3301 ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Ladyvix Ladyvix Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Dandelion Dandelion softbun softbun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2djv5ae.jpg
Rin Satoyoshi

For his third year in a row, he had been listening to the same speech of the principal who didn’t bother adding some new elements to it in the slightest. Only when it was necessary such as a renovation of a building or something like that. Slumping back in his chair with one earphone playing music in his ear. Fiddling with his white shirt that was almost see through, a black tie which hung loosely on his chest, black pants and black vans to top if off with. He didn’t bother wearing it properly as it was annoying that way. The student council president however was the only one who bothered him about it though. Being cat and dog for the full two years but that person had already graduated so finally he was going to get some peace of mind. How liberating that was.

Almost nodding off as he forgot where he was seated until he was nudged in the side by one of the people who was sitting next to him. Blinking his eyes slowly as he didn’t know why he deserved it until he took in the environment again. Mouthing a small “o” as he nodded and looked in front of him again, seeing that the principal was nearing the end of his speech already which was nice since they had been here for almost an hour. It went by faster than he thought he would. Perhaps because he didn’t pay attention anymore to the words that came out of the male’s mouth. Not that he disrespected the man, it was just because it was so repetitive. Even when there were special occasions, it was always the same old thing.

Once the speech finished, he stood up and made his way to the flag of 3-C. ”Uemi-chan ! We’re stuck together again.” He commented with a grin plastered on his lips, making the teacher roll his eyes dramatically. They knew each other very well as they were both good in sports, they were even seen as some sort of friends though that wasn’t exactly the truth. It was just Rin annoying the guy whenever he was bored or finished his laps around the field. He was pointed on his attitude but didn’t care about changing it as it was too fun to tease the teacher in the first place. Occasionally a hit on the back of his head was received in return.

The moment they reached the classroom, Rin made a beeline to the back of the class as he didn’t want to be in the teacher’s face. Not now, not ever. Unless he was made to do so without any discussion. Stretching out his arms as they got free time and wondered about what to do right now. Go outside or stay in? Maybe just take a nap on the desk since he didn’t have enough sleep for today as he almost forgot that it was the first day of school. It was 2am once he fell asleep so a mere 5.30 hours wasn’t good enough. Especially since he had to take the bus here too which was full all the time, being squished against each other for a good twenty minutes.

Last edited:
Alexis walked up towards her teacher and whispered. "This is't that bad for an All-Boys school..Yet, some of them i can tell already don't like me. This is going to be somewhat difficult." She decided to wait for everyone else to come over before introducing herself to the males. She waited, then she decided just to wait near the classroom. During class, she just sat there, bored. She was dying to get back to developing, and then she would just sleep for the night, but she knew that was hour away. She waited for the class to end.

She thought of home: Rural Tokyo, a somewhat good view of the area from her old apartment. She had explored the entire area as a child, but she never got to go outside of the area. This made her shake her head in the middle of class, hoping that wouldn't be noticed by the teacher, and she continued to take notes, even though she didn't want to. In her opinion, Mathematics, or Arithmetic, as she called it, is the only class she didn't like. She glanced around the room once more, and continued the note-taking. Why is it so easy to conceal my gender? I thought it would be harder than this, She thought. She shrugged.

(Updated. This good? Sorry if it isn't.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira Komatsu

Even as a first year, Akira turned a few heads as she strode over to take her seat in class near the back window. Her striking hair, one half slicked back to show off a single studded earring was a bit trendier than most of they guys had likely seen before. It certainly garnered attention at least, which was not entirely unexpected. Disguising herself as a boy didn't mean Akira had to fade into the background after all. Besides, she liked the style she had come up with. She had drawn a great deal of inspiration from one of her favorite idol characters, and cosplaying as male characters was one of her specialties.

Leaning back in her chair, she only really half listened to the teacher, instead scanning the room around her. It really was an all boys school. Not a single girl in sight. She sighed softly to herself, more because she'd miss getting to sweet-talk and gossip with female classmates than out of any need for solidarity. After all, faking her gender seemed a simple enough task. Just as Akira was about to completely zone out, she heard the teacher mention that they had a free period before classes started. She watched as some of the guys grouped up, likely to reunite with old friends, while others made their way out of the classroom.

Akira pondered what her best course of action would be. Forming early relationships was crucial to getting a solid friend group to hang out with, but at the same time this was her best chance to explore the school and get better acquainted with the layout. She still wasn't very familiar with where everything was in the school. Getting to her feet, she made her way out of the classroom as well, deciding that she'd have plenty of time to bond with her classmates. Perhaps she'd invite some of the more interesting ones to have lunch with her when the time came.

Making her way outside the classroom, Akira wandered around the halls, giving a friendly wave to anyone who looked in her direction. Confidence was the key to selling her role, and Akira had plenty of it. She made her way outside, familiarizing herself with the athletic field and the school grounds. Her route was fairly aimless, so she soon realized that she had wandered off so far that she'd gotten herself lost.

"Ah shoot, I'll end up being late if I can't find my way back..." Akira said with a sigh, looking around for any signs that might point her in the right direction.

MINO-MINO!
CLASS 3-C
© southside
mood: excited!

tags: Clouds Clouds
Mino was so excited for this year at Iwa High. Even thought it was his third year, and everything was almost the same, he still looked forward to having new friends, and talking to his old ones as well. He had smiled brightly as he walked through the doors of the school, for the third time. He loved it. Being on top as a person who came for three years. He was in a different class than his years before, this year he was with.. Uemi..? He had heard he was a nice teacher, and he was pretty laid back, but he could've changed throughout the years, who knew? His beautiful baby-blue eyes blinked as he looked around, looking for the flag of the 3-C classroom. He saw one of his friends, Rin walk into that classroom. Mino always wore his uniform the right way, the tie on correctly, but he would always wear converse with it, and not dress shoes. He began to jog a little to catch up with Rin, but by the time he was there, the other male was already seated.

He sighed and he looked up at the flag that was marked as 3-C. "I guess this will be a good year." He said, a little talk to himself for motivation and he walked into the room, looking around to see if he could spot Rin anywhere. He found him in a seat near the back, and he smiled brightly before walking over and taking a seat next to him. He put his things beside his seat and he tapped his shoulder, looking over at the boy beside him.

"Hey, Rin-sama!" He said in such a cheerful voice. He seemed really happy to see him, he just hoped he would pick up his head and look at him at least, unless he recognized his voice after all these years.
STATS
REPLY 001

Alexis walked out of the classroom and ran into Akira. "Sorry about that." She said, politely. "I'm Alexi-er...Alex. Alex Greensides. You can just call me Alex though. Who would you happen to be?" She aked politely. She seemed to be concealing her gender quite well. She waited for an answer before asking, "What class do you have?" Alexis was feeling like helping people to get on their good side.

"Are you lost? So am I, not surprisingly.." She muttered. She glanced around the area. Nobody. Odd. This made Alexis feel nervous again, and thus she began to fidget. She stood there, fidgeting. Nobody else in this area but us? I think that is...odd.

Akira Komatsu

Akira turned as someone bumped into her, looking momentarily surprised before flashing her usual charming smile. She paused as she took a moment to size the newcomer up, linking the name Alex Greensides with the face in her mind so that she'd remember this person later. It was a somewhat unusual name, which piqued Akira's curiosity.

"Komatsu Akira," Akira replied. "Though most people just call me Akira-kun. I'm a first year, class 1-C."

She listened as 'Alex' remarked that they were also lost. Alex appeared to be somewhat older than her, so it was surprising that they were also lost. Perhaps Alex simply had bad directional sense? Their remark made it sound like this was likely the case. Not that Akira was in any position to judge. Shaking her head slightly, she smiled encouragingly at her somewhat nervous looking senpai.

"Yeah, it's my first time really looking around this school," Akira said, running a hand over the slicked back portion of her hair, tucking back a few stray strands. "It's definitely a lot bigger than I expected it to be. If we're both lost we should look around until we run into someone who can point us in the right direction."

2djv5ae.jpg
Rin Satoyoshi

A yawn escaping his lips as he practically laid down on his desk by now, not having anything to do since he didn’t know who would be in his class this year. He hadn’t looked on the board besides his own name, not wanting to search around the hallways for the place he had to be at on the first day of the schoolyear. Well, it was the first time he actually was a little prepared unlike the previous ones. Blame it on the lazy side of him when he didn’t feel like doing anything. It was normal for someone his age to be like that… right? Or was it just him? Anyway, yesterday he had been out most of the time and then came back in the evening only to play video games with random people on the internet. Small dark circles could be seen under his eyes as a result of it.

Groaning as he felt someone tapping upon his shoulder, shifting around a little before managing to turn his head to the side, only to see Mino. The guy was one of his friends for several years now but couldn’t exactly remember how they started talking to each other. Smiling lazily as he didn’t mind seeing that face of his in the morning. The cheerful kid of the school as Rin liked to call him. ”Mhm, Rin-sama sounds really good. Maybe you can even call me your majesty.” He responded jokingly, slowly lifting himself up so he wouldn’t hog the whole desk.

”Did you miss me during the break?” He asked teasingly, a smirk upon his lips, indicating that he was only messing around. Running a hand through his hair as some strands got into his eyes as he didn’t have a lot of time to style it to make it stay in place.

softbun softbun

MINO-MINO!
CLASS 3-C
© southside
mood: excited!

Mino was always happy to see Rin. He felt like they've been friends since he was born.. They were that close. He rolled his eyes as Rin said he could just call him his majesty. "Rin-sama sounds better." He said with a slight smile, one of his eyebrows raised as he rested his head in his hand, trying to get a little comfortable in his seat. He knew Rin was the joking type, which was probably why they were such good friends, even though Mino was serious sometimes, he enjoyed Rin's childish antics. As his motherly instincts kicked in, he leaned over a bit and he fixed Rin's hair a little, smiling as he did so. "Of course I missed you." He started, looking at Rin, even though it was meant to be a tease, Mino, half of the time, didn't even understand the difference.

Of course he noticed the dark circles under his eyes, and he didn't want to be a pest and ask him, 'What were you doing awake so late at night last night?' He knew his friends hated him sometimes because he was always asking questions like that, and instigating their lives. He had to! It was his nature! But since it was the first day being back, he was going to lay low with his motherly actions and questions.

"You're so messy sometimes.. Did you even do your hair this morning?" He asked, because a few minutes ago Mino had to adjust his hair. He of course also knew that Rin never wore his uniform the correct way like he did, but he didn't mind so much about that, that was just how Rin liked to look, and he wasn't going to judge him because of that. He would never do such a thing.
STATS
REPLY 002

2djv5ae.jpg
Rin Satoyoshi

Chuckling at the comeback of Mino, preferring the sama at the end of his name. Well, it didn’t sound bad, not at all. Making him feel all mature and everything which honestly didn’t suit him in the slightest. At least not when he was at school or at home. He didn’t need to care about anything like a reputation because in the first place he didn’t care about that, nor did he really know about the existence of it. Second of all, it was not a job that he was at where he had to be serious about his tasks. Of course, he had to do his homework and take tests at school, which proved to be a big problem for a long time now. But he somehow managed to pull through most of the time. There were some retakes here and there which he gladly did so he wouldn’t need to repeat a year of this kind of life. Wanting to hurry up and get a job. Yes, he didn’t plan on going to university if you were wondering about that.

”Haha, I should’ve called you more but I was busy with the shop and I wanted to earn something while I was at it. Not even my parents can hire me for free.” He said while laughing silently about it. ”Ah, but you know what was crazy this holiday? I’ve been hit three times by three different people. Can you believe it ! They all said something similar like that I was just flirting with them and then leaving them in the cold as if they were nothing. I didn’t flirt with them… At least I think so. I mean, I didn’t even kiss them so that doesn’t count as flirting, right?” He mumbled, not knowing why he deserved to be punched three times in one holiday. Letting out a deep sigh as he leaned back in his chair. ”I really don’t understand people.” He groaned in defeat.

His eyes then shifted to Mino, his glance a little more serious than normal. ”What do you think? Am I really that much of a playboy without me even knowing about it? Am I that much of a tease? Has it happened in this school too? Because I’m seriously starting to doubt myself here.” He bombarded Mino with questions.

softbun softbun

MINO-MINO!
CLASS 3-C
© southside
mood: happy~

Mino was used to being asked so many questions by Rin. Rin should be used to doing the same, because he remembered when they met, Mino would have asked him about five questions in a sentence, and then asked him another five afterwards. Probably because he was eager to have friends. Mino shook his head as Rin began to speak. "No, I understand you have a job, Rin-Rin, you don't have to call me everyday, you know!" He assured him, a charming smile following afterwards. He knew that working could be stressful. Mino had once tried to get a job at a flower shop, because he was so into them, but as customer after customer came rolling in, he got frustrated, running back and forth, and saying the same thing to every single person. So, he couldn't even imagine what Rin had to go through, having school, and working at a sweets shop. People loves sweets more than they love flowers!

Mino laughed as Rin said kissing them didn't count as flirting. "Hm, I don't think you understand, Rin-sama." He started calmly, moving himself over a bit so him and his body could face Rin. "You could.. say something, like.. Your eyes are pretty.. or, you're cute.. or you're handsome.. and people think that's flirting! Think of.. something that you would say to someone that would make them blush! Or would make them embarrassed or something like that." He said as he smiled, tilting his head a little bit as he finished his little lesson. "Did you say anything to anybody that would make them blush?" He asked finally.

Mino stopped smiling for a moment as he saw that serious glare in Rin's eyes. Something he hasn't seen in a while. "I don't think you're a playboy, Rin-Rin. You might tease me here and there, but I think that's okay.. Some people may not think the same way I do.. Don't doubt yourself!" He said a somewhat worried look on his face. "I think it's nice that you're like that." He said, looking into the other males eyes.
STATS
REPLY 003

2djv5ae.jpg
Rin Satoyoshi

”And this is exactly why I love you.” He commented as Mino understood what it meant to be working during break time. Even working during school days was not unusual for Rin, every time some employees couldn’t make it, he was the one to jump in whenever he could. Blinking his eyes rapidly in an attempt to look cute but it didn’t feel right in a way. Mainly because he wasn’t used to acting this way to anyone. Not his parents, nor his younger sister. It was pretty rare to see these days unlike when he was younger and… different.

When Mino started to explain what flirting was all about, he looked at the male with a dumb-founded expression as he was not getting it in the slightest. Making someone blush? Because of words? Embarrassed? All these things were floating inside of his head, trying to make a connection here but it didn’t really work out the way he wanted to. When he was now the one being asked along those lines, he tried to remember it. ”Ah… I did say they were nicely dressed, or the new piercing they got was eye-catching, maybe some other things too… Wait, that’s called flirting? I was just giving them a compliment though, I didn’t mean much by it. That also explains why that guy kissed me all of a sudden too before slapping me in the face.” He commented, mainly speaking to himself as he came somewhat to a realization. It was a start.

The words that followed by Mino, saying that Rin wasn’t a bad guy made him feel a little happier already. A grin reappearing upon his face. ”What about you though? Never been embarrassed by me, or made you blush?” He asked, grin widening, transforming into a mischievous one. ”After all, I’m pretty handsome.” He joked around, not taking himself seriously as he didn’t understand the subject of love. He was already glad that he understood what friendship meant.

softbun softbun

MINO-MINO!
CLASS 3-C
© southside

"I love you too, Oroka." Mino would call him that time to time, meaning 'Stupid' in Japanese. Rin should know by now that when he said that, he meant it playfully, and not at all insulting. He let Rin think about it for a moment, because he knew that after learning something, it took you a while to understand it. It probably wasn't the same for everyone, but based on how long it took Rin to respond to him, he knew he was thinking.. Trying to understand it.

"Well, compliments and flirting is two different things. I mean.. hm.." Even Mino had to think for a moment. "Probably flirting would count as.. someone saying, 'I would kiss you if I could'. Or something like that. I dunno! If you would've said you didn't mean much by it, maybe they wouldn't have hit you. Or you should've said it was just a compliment. Then they would've understood!" He tried to explain, shrugging and looking down, smiling a bit before rubbing behind his neck. Mino had always tried to make Rin feel better. The guy had meant the world to him for God's sake, why wouldn't he? He even put Rin at a higher status than himself, even though he was older than him, he still called him Rin-sama.

He giggled slightly when he saw that grin of his on Rin's face. "Sometimes." Was all he said. He said before shaking his head and then breaking out into a full laughter. "Shut up!" He said, punching the other male softly and playfully in his shoulder when he said he was handsome. "Because you know, I'm way more handsome than you are, Rin-sama." He said jokingly, flipping imaginary hair then winking afterwards.
STATS
REPLY 004

Alexis muttered. "Can we talk in private? It seems like a risk for people to hear this, and they could just walk over here randomly and hear what i'm about to tell you." She looked around. No. She looked around frantically. "Just follow me. I know a place." She was breathing fast. She grabbed Akira's arm and ran to an empty classroom, and went inside. She closed the door.

"Are you really a male?" She asked, somewhat fast. She glanced around the room, at the door, then back at Akira. She ran her hand though her hair, lucky it was cut so short. She walked around the room, awaiting an answer.

(Sorry. Showered)

Akira Komatsu

Akira was surprised as her arm was grabbed and she was dragged off, somehow managing to stumble after Alex and follow along as she was dragged into an empty classroom. The scene felt somewhat familiar, though she didn't have time to dwell on it before Alex turned on her, appearing to be looking warily around the room. Akira found herself somewhat dumbfounded upon seeing that Alex was clearly agitated by something. Though of course the question itself made that much apparent. How on earth could Alex know to ask something like that, unless....

Taking a step forward, Akira began moving towards Alex, aiming to back them into a corner. Alex already seemed agitated, so Akira couldn't help wondering what would happen if she pushed things a bit.

"What a silly question," Akira replied with a low chuckle, her sharp eyes locked onto Alex. "Last time I checked this was an all boys school. You don't need to be all fidgety though..."

A devilish smirk crept onto her lips as she drew closer, regarding Alex as she continued moving forwards.

"I get told that I'm much too pretty to be a guy all the time. No need to be embarrassed about it," she continued with a playful wink, her intense expression lingering in her eyes as she stopped short a few feet away. "I'll keep your little crush a secret senpai~"

What the bloody hell.. "I don't have a crush on ANYBODY so that's immediately out of the picture. And, don't tell ANYONE about this, but I'm no male." She sighed, relieved. "Now, let's get back to our classes, shall we?" She walked out of the room and down the hall with a good speed and to her class, leaving Akira behind. She got back to class and took a seat. She looked around, then took out her personal laptop and began developing.

While she was developing, she lost thought and looked around, making sure she was in reality. Thank god.. She realized that she got back before the free time was up by about twelve minutes, and went back to developing. She closed her laptop when everyone stopped talking and the class went back to normal. She payed attention this time, but only half of the time. She sighed, looking at the time. Not even an hour has passed. Damn...

Akira Komatsu

Akira chuckled softly to herself sitting down on one of the desks in the empty classroom. So Alex was a girl. She was not particularly surprised, even though Alex's disguise was convincing. It amused Akira how eager Alex was to blurt out such a big secret though. Akira had only teased her a teeny tiny amount and she'd already worked herself up that much. It was rather adorable in a way.

Leaning back slightly, Akira looked out the window, considering what had just transpired. If Alex was that easily pressed, perhaps it would be for the best if Akira didn't reveal her true identity to her. No sense in risking it being blurted out. Where would be the fun in that? Besides... Akira had good reason to keep her own secret a bit more carefully. Sliding to her feet, Akira brushed off her pants and made her way to the door which Alex had left in such a hurry. The other girl was already out of sight by the time Akira had reached the hallway.

"Alex Greensides hm?" Akira murmured, placing a hand on her hip and shaking her head slightly. "So much for being lost... Ah! Speaking of which..."

Akira looked around with a slight frown. Were the first year classrooms on the ground floor? Or the floor above? She checked the sign for the classroom she had just left. It was for a third year class, so that suggested that the first year classrooms would be two flights down. Akira was almost impressed how far out of her way she had wandered. With that sorted out, she headed back towards the staircase, hoping that she'd be able to figure out where specifically her classroom was located.

Charlotte "Charles" Blake Zink

Interacting with:

Charlotte was incredibly excited as the first day of classes finally rolled around. For one she actually knew someone within the school for once, and they were like her fellow; almost literally, man in arms. She had something to bond over with someone else, instead of awkward silence. The only thing that was slightly disappointing about it all was that fact that this other person wasn't in Charlotte's class, actually not even in her grade. They were a year younger, but that didn't exactly mean that they could hang out or anything, well at least Charlotte hoped that is.

Before the day had even start, Charlotte had been practicing on how to hold herself, how to speak properly, how to respond to Charles instead of Charlotte, how to dress herself, hell basically everything she needed to disguise basically. She took two weeks in total of doing this, even asking her grandparents to help out and treat her as a boy as practice. It's even come to the point that everyone that might know her in town knows her as Charles rather than Charlotte. It was the perfect cover if anyone actually suspected something. The only and biggest problem was really her bust, something she constantly needed to bandage. It wasn't like she was well endowed or anything, but still she needed to hide it; otherwise she was pretty androgynous, which was probably the reason why the headmaster didn't mind it if she kept her hair long.

Here she was though, first day of classes, and there was one thing Charlotte forgot to study about the school; the layout. This meant Charlotte would have to ask someone, or wonder around enough until she found her classroom. Considering Charlotte's amazing social skills and how nervous she was despite all her practice, it was going to be the later choice for this day. Charlotte immediately went up the stairs to the second floor and wondered around the first year classrooms, not luck there. She then decided to go up a floor, and she was able to find the second year classrooms, but not her own. This meant Charlotte went up another flight of stairs to find out there were only third years up here. This was getting worse and worse, as a matter of a fact it was so bad she ended up on top of the roof, just peachy. This meant she would start all over again from the second floor, just wondering really....she might even be late to class at this point.

Touya Amano

The morning arrived far too quickly.

After a restless night, most of which was spent fanboying over the newest album released by one of his all-time favorite idols, Touya was completely caught off guard when his mother barged into his room at 7:00 am sharp. She’d pulled back his curtains to reveal blinding sunlight, and announced it was the first day of the new term and he’d best be getting up now before he made a reputation for himself as the tardy kid. As if he didn’t already have a reputation...sheesh wasn’t his own mother aware of his popularity? Being the class jokester was a very important role, thank you very much.

Fortunately, it was only about a twenty minute walk from Amano Inn to Iwa High, so he made it in relatively good time, all things considered. Pleasantly hyped up on caffeine, uniform casual and loosely unbuttoned, contacts comfortably in place (as if he would wear his glasses on the first day - it would completely ruin the vibe he was going for), it was almost as if last night’s lack of sleep had never even happened. Only the faint, dark circles under his eyes gave anything away.

The opening ceremony proved to be as boring as ever, and Touya spent much of it whispering with familiar and new faces alike, wondering who would be the lucky ones to get Miss Uhei, Miss Akari, or Miss Kamanoe, talking about what they’d done over spring vacation, guessing who would make a name for themselves this year. More than anything, he was eager to see who was in his class this time. It was always interesting to see what kind of people he’d be spending most of his time with, and he made a point to introduce himself to new faces when he could.

2-C… It looked like he’d be stuck with Mister Sumiyama. Or rather, Mister Sumiyama would be stuck with him. He shot the man a teasing grin as he approached and he relished the scowl that crossed the science teacher’s face.

Soon enough, Touya and the rest of his classmates were escorted to their classroom where Mister Sumiyama did his own little speech before they were finally left to their own devices for a while. Never one to sit still and in silence if he could help it, Touya promptly left the classroom for the hallway where several students were already mingling. He greeted a few of his friends, shot a smile at others, and then headed up the stairs to the third floor - he had yet to see his upperclassmen friends-of-sorts, Rin and Mino, this morning and he was very curious about what they’d gotten up to over break.

However, before he could start poking his head into random classrooms he noticed a vaguely familiar face looking lost. Vaguely familiar as in Touya had only caught a glimpse of it that morning. Weren’t they in his class..?

Hey there, stranger,” he greeted, pausing and glancing curiously at the taller boy. “You look lost. First day? Well, I guess it’s everyone’s first day - what I mean is, you a transfer student? I don’t remember seeing you last year...but I think we’re in the same class. Sumiyama? Does my face ring a bell? I’ve been told it’s quite memorable, I’ll have you know.

Ladyvix Ladyvix

Interacting with: Dandelion Dandelion

Charlotte had once again made her way to the third floor, only just making it in time for homeroom to even start. Thankfully Charlotte didn't join the school in the middle of the year, or she would have to do that awkward transfer student stuff. She would most likely have stayed silent besides introducing herself. Since it was the first day of classes though, it was simple introductions and then she was done, no pressure to screw up, and not much to screw up with. She stated her name 'Charles Blake' and people whispered. Her name was probably just way too foreign. She blamed her parents for that, her father being pure French, and her mother being German American. That being said her mother was born and raised in Japan, via adoption services. Her father was born and bred in France and came to Japan for business where he met her mother and the rest is history.

Once homeroom was finished Charlotte wondered around some more, hearing whispers all around her about her hair and her name and blah blah blah rumors. She was used to it by now, having transferred to a new school almost every year of her life, it was all par for the course. The thing she wasn't used to was people calling her Charles, true the neighbors called her Charles, but it is always different when someone hears it from their peers.

This time luckily she didn't look as lost as she was going around making a mental map of the school now. It was then that she heard someone actually addressing her? It confused her and she stopped and froze for a minute. It really only looked like she was emotionless to others probably, but actually she was surprised someone was actually talking to her face to face. Charlotte looked down at the smaller and flashier student, this one probably actually male unlike herself. He was quite the boaster too and honestly she wasn't about it at all, but she needed to play it off cool.

"I transferred here just a month ago." Charlotte spoke perfectly fluent Japanese, her mother would be insulted if she didn't, but she had a slight French accent due to her father. Otherwise, she looked at him absolutely dumb founded as he praised his face for being memorable as well. "A face can't ring a bell, only bring up prior experiences, in which we have had none. Therefore, no I don't recognize you. My name is Char-" Charlotte stopped there, she was saying her name like Charlotte instead of Charles and quickly fixed the mistake. "-les. Charles Blake."

Touya Amano

Charles Blake?

That was a name that certainly didn’t sound familiar, and the faint accent in his voice was unusual too. Yep, most definitely a foreigner...a bit clueless too. Touya couldn’t help the blank expression that flickered over his face as his teasing hadn’t hit the mark at all. Rather, it had flown right over this Charles-guy’s head. He hadn’t…really expected the new kid to remember his face at homeroom but daaaamn. He couldn’t say he’d ever heard a blunt response like that before.

Well, nice to meet ya, Charles. Amano,” Touya offered his hand for a shake, but he wouldn’t be offended if it was refused. “Amano Touya. But you can just call me Touya. No need to be so formal - we’re students-in-arms, you know.” Arms against...Mr. Sumiyama? School? Education itself? Who but Touya would really know where he was going with that. “In fact, go for Touya-kun if you want.” He gave a shrug and glanced down the hallway, hoping to catch a glimpse of Rin or Mino and wave them over here, but no dice. Just a bunch of chattering third-years.

So are you mapping out the school or something?” There was little reason to be up here otherwise, unless Charles happened to know someone from his month of being here and was looking for them. With that thought in mind he promptly voiced it because he clearly didn't know when to stop talking. "Or looking for someone..? Most of the third years are pretty lame to be honest. Some of 'em are worrying over university choices already." Touya was ever-so-grateful he was still safe from those thoughts for now, comfortably situated in the second year as he was.

Ladyvix Ladyvix

2djv5ae.jpg
Rin Satoyoshi

Pouting lightly as he was called an idiot again which he had gotten somewhat used to. Well, his grades weren’t exactly the best of the best so he couldn’t completely deny it either. It was sad but it was a fact unless he decided to turn around his lifestyle which was highly unlikely. However since it was Mino, he didn’t get angry about it. He never really did, maybe annoyed at most since they were friends and got along with each other. After time passed they also got to know each other better as well. Humming as he was already calming down after talking to his friend. Best friend even? He didn’t know but they were certainly close.

As even Mino was having difficulties with explaining what flirting was all about, Rin chuckled as he didn’t see that face so often. It was amusing to see. As if something hit his head when he heard an example of asking for a kiss. ”I might have done something like that… I mean, I just said it jokingly but it might’ve sounded as me being serious. I think I said something like… You’re really kissable today.” Facepalming as he shouldn’t have said that. ”Yeah, I was definitely in the wrong there. I shouldn’t have said it like that in the first place.” He muttered as he looked with apologetic eyes towards Mino. Though they didn’t stay for long as it was in the past now, nothing could be done about it anymore. Especially not when he was slapped like that. It really hurt !

Seeing how Mino reacted by his words, he honestly couldn’t help but to laugh with it. ”Wait, wait. We both know that I am the most handsome. You’re… the cute type? He commented, tilting his head slightly to the side as he didn’t know if that was the right word to call a male since not everybody liked to hear that. Tapping his fingers against the desk as he was forgetting something right at this moment. It was supposed to be important. At least that was what he thought. ”In matter of fact, I might’ve done it again. Being an idiot I mean. But I don’t know what…” He let his voice trail off without finishing his sentence, seeing a familiar face pop up from behind the window of the classroom. ”Ah…” He said absent-mindedly, before the male stormed off on him, slapping him right in the face. ”That’s for ditching me when we even promised to meet at the gate ! Jerk !” The male growled before storming off again.

Puppy eyes staring back at Mino. ”Make that four.” He sighed, rubbing over the sore spot the male left on his cheek.

softbun softbun

MINO-MINO!
CLASS 3-C
© southside

Mino frowned slightly as he saw that pout on RIn's face. "You know I didn't mean it, Rin-sama!" He said apologetically. He knew that Rin probably wasn't one of the smartest kids in the school. But it seemed that nobody really cared about brains, all they cared about was looks. So, at least Rin had it good. Mino had tried his best to be smart, and he spent most of his time studying after school, that's why he never really had any time to spend with his friends, unless he really wanted to go with them. He never really spent time with other people. He had a small group of friends, and he thought that was all he needed. He didn't think he needed anyone else, he's doing just fine with what he has now. And plus, he didn't want to get into any drama with any other kids. He just spent time with people he knew he could trust with his life, like Rin.

Deep in thought, it took him a moment to answer Rin. He even said 'Huh?' a few times, because he was so zoned out at that time. "B-But you're not supposed to say things like that! When you say things like that, people think that you want to kiss them!" He explained, yet he saw that Rin knew what he did wrong, with the facepalm that came along with the thought. "I can't really take your personality away from you though.." He said, cringing slightly as he was about to say something that made him seem like an adult. "Just think before you say things, then you don't have to worry about people slapping you.. or punching you or whatever." Mino said, smiling as he saw those apologetic eyes. They were adorable. He couldn't say no to them, could he?

"If you want to say it that way." He said, avoiding trying to look even the slightest bit embarrassed. Yet his ears turned red, and he rubbed one of them slightly as he felt the warmth rise. He was then distracted as he saw Rin turn his head to the window, Mino doing the same as he raised an eyebrow. He winced slightly but he looked at the male, not able to catch his attention before he left, but he turned to Rin. The poor thing.. Mino frowned slightly as he grabbed Rin's cheeks, rubbing the spot where the male slapped him at. "He shouldn't have done that.." He said quietly, trying to make him feel better. "A nice boy like you doesn't deserve all this."
STATS
REPLY 005

Interacting with: Dandelion Dandelion

Charlotte looked down at his hand as he offered it and his name. What looked like disgust on her face, was actually panic, she had never had someone just introduce themselves to be her friend. In typical inexperienced social manner she gave him two of her fingers all proper like. It probably looked like she was snubbing him off, but she was just freaking out in the inside, in fact the only thoughts in her head were screaming and a bunch of 'what do I do?'s. "Amano-san is just fine, we really don't know each other at all." Yet another misunderstood statement of, holy shit I shouldn't call him by his given name, that's so disrespectful.

Charlotte wasn't even paying attention to her surrounding all too much, considering how much she was freaking out that would be expected. He did seem to notice her looking all around the are before he came up to him. "Very observant..." She trailed off her speech as she actually made a few mental notes of the area really quick to focus once again on the conversation and how to properly respond to Amano. On top of that all, she needs to make sure somehow that she isn't discovered. It would be a huge disappointment to be discovered on the first day and then immediately have to transfer, especially after she finally had a friend on the first day. Charlotte simply wouldn't allow it in this case.

"University choices? They don't have their path planned out yet?" She was genuine about the question this time, even her voice portrayed it. Charlotte had an idea of which schools she would apply to and which one was already her top choice. In fact she had her life planned out. Her parents will most likely want her to come travel with them and join their company, but honestly she would just prefer to settle down and become either an Anthropologist, or a writer. Either choice would satisfy her fancy just fine, though she had a bit of a preference for being a writer, there was just always something ethereal about writing that she had always wanted to do.

Nickolaus Morris Caeg

nickolausedited_by_necessity4fun-dcmj8cw.png

Horoscope: Aries

Birthday: April 17th

Class: 3-A

Club: Astronomy

Height: 5' 6'' (167cm)
Seemingly hanging to every single word of the principal's speech, Nickolaus watched the introduction to Iwa High, for what was his third time. He knew better than to expect the script to change any at this point, having long assumed the principal to be a man a lot more concerned about practicity than originality. Such a waste of everyone's time. Still, the young man held on having an image to keep and a reputation to maintain. Not once had he been disrespectful towards a staff member or teacher, not once had Cae been called to the office for being in trouble. Tiring to keep up? One could bet their life savings that it was! But also, oh so rewarding... There was a sense of pride to be gained from it, a little twisted egoistical empowerment to be gained from every task well done, each good grade and each praise. And he loved it! Every.single.second of it.

If Nickolaus was asked to define what school life was to him and he was to be completely honest about it, this would probably be the type of answer they'd get. But no one was truly a hundred per cent honest while in society now, were they?

Internally grateful for the end of the welcoming speech and already itching to do something more productive, the teen made his way to the 3-A flag, in a slow graceful walk that relayed none of his actual feelings. The contrast was uncanny. While more and more students gathered cheerfully in senseless banter and pointless small talk, with their crooked collars, loose ties and crumpled clothing, Cae's was almost a supernatural level of impeccable. The boy emanated a weird aura of maturity that was quite unlike a high school student's, perhaps not even quite a staff member's. Perfection was the aim, and he was quite positive that he had achieved it.

"Lovely morning today isn't it, Yuzuki Sensei? Almost as beautiful as you are.", Cae greeted the class representant with a bow, in a very eloquent Japanese that he had been avidly practising since Middle School, "I'm looking forward to watching your classes once more."

Was it flattery? Absolutely. Flirting? Eh, not quite. Nickolaus had no interest in the woman other than for learning purposes, it was simply his usual way of being which had the tendency of rubbing others the wrong way at times. His pleasant self had just defaulted to treating everyone on a similar basis, a trait he had kept after moving to Japan and that to this day remained a culture shock for some individuals. Unable to even begin to understand the reasons after the reactions such a 'quirk' elicited on the natives, Cae had never even bothered to change his ways.

Bowing down to greet the rest of the group, though simply having said 'classmates', the young man had finished engaging inter-personally for the day. Quite glad once they had started moving towards the classroom, Nickolaus had been already making mental notes about which objects to take out of his backpack and place over his desk for class, or even making some guesses as to which the first subject could be in case Yuzuki-san was the one teaching the first period. He hoped that was indeed the case, starting the day with Maths seemed like an exciting turn of events. To him of course, the boy was sure that everyone else in the class would promptly hate it. Pfft, what an average complaint to have, really...

Nickolaus had been all ready for some challenging equations, or trigonometry, but to his dismay, that was not the announcement the class had received from the teacher once they had reached the room.

A free period?! To mingle and interact and- and wander through the school facility like a group of uncivilized apes?!

The other students had barely given him enough time to process such an atrocity before the hellish cacophony of voices had started. In the classroom, on the corridor, it didn't seem as if there would be escape from the countless annoying overlapping sounds of chattering teenagers with their stupid and ridiculous concept of 'catching up' to each other. For a moment, Cae could only sigh in anger as he tried his best not to twitch his eye at the disturbance... One period was what? Thirty to fifty minutes? Oh God, he didn't think he could withstand it for that long!

...And that's when he remembered something. A place where it was commonplace to be silent: The library.

It was brilliant! He could use the excuse of a free period made for wandering out, to wander out himself to the library! Where he could read a book in peace and quiet and not with a choir of parrot students in the background... Then he would come back before the start of the next period, for some actual classes. It was the perfect plan! Picking up the book he had begun reading in the bus earlier this morning, Nickolaus repeatedly asked his classmates (and students from other classes and years) to excuse him and let him pass. Finally outside, the teenager took on a deep breath, thankful for some fresh air and having reached a more empty portion of the corridor, opened up the book, straightened his glasses and kept reading from where he had left off.

Nickolaus mistake was, however, to assume, --based on the emptiness of the corridor and the time passed since the start of the period-- , that all students would have moved to their desired locations and thus the path to the library would be somewhat empty. Well, maybe he was right about that part, but the young man had completely failed to consider the staircase he had to take downwards, which was part of said path. Completely distracted by the explanations and concepts in the book, Cae did not notice the presence of a single person, standing right between the current and next floors.

The two individual bodies impacted briefly with each other, book slipping from the hand that had weakened its grip on the object. Flabbergasted by the sudden encounter and still processing what had happened, Nickolaus let out a tiny surprised 'oh' as he stared in a mix of disbelief and shock at the person he had just bumped into.

Last edited:
Touya Amano

The handshake was just as odd as this Charles person was turning out to be. Also, what kind of face was that?

Touya couldn’t stop an eyebrow from shooting up as a briefly puzzled look flickered over his own face. His full hand was met with just two fingers in a gesture he had never seen before. He wondered if it was just a foreign thing, then decided to give the other boy the benefit of the doubt. It was apparently his first day at Iwa after all; he’d learn soon enough. Of course, it was very much tempting to steer the boy right himself. Who’d make a better introduction to school life here then himself? Touya couldn’t think of too many other people.

He gave a hopeless shrug at Charles’ insistence on calling him Amano-san. Not like they wouldn’t be stuck in homeroom together for the rest of the year. He was bound to call him by his given name before then. Like he said, he really wouldn’t mind. Hell, he wouldn’t mind if someone he hated referred to him by Touya.

Touya let out an unhappy groan as Charles bypassed his questions and instead chose to linger on his offhand mention of university. Don’t tell him this guy was one of those types! He didn’t want to talk about those kind of plans - at the beginning of the school year no less. Bad for the heart and all that.

What, and you do?” he asked, the exasperation in his tone only partially exaggerated. “I mean, I guess some of ‘em do but not everyone wants to worry about the future just yet...I don’t, for one. And you shouldn’t either!” A grin stretched across his face now, one that spoke of mischief-making to be had. “Second years like us should enjoy their youth, you know. C’mon, follow me, I’ll show you the best youth...making - or whatever - spots in the school.” Touya started off down the corridor, slowly, pausing to shoot a look behind his shoulder to see if Charles was following.

Ladyvix Ladyvix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back