• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Israel

Hello!

I have recently been craving an "Alien: Isolation" RP, but have not seen anyone post recently about the game.
This thread will be mainly used just to track interest, so feel free to post here or private message me. I am fine with doing multiple 1x1 or a small group RPs with as many who are interested in the game.

As for guidelines:
  • You must be 18 years-old or older. This is especially important for this RP will deal with mature themes (specifically violence).
  • The bare minimum per post is a few lines, but I do prefer at least a paragraph. As such, there should be no one-liners when posting to the RP.
  • Post frequency can vary and I understand if you can't post every day. I would like at least a weekly post, but I do understand that life (whether work, school, vacation, family, social, etc.) comes first. Please notify if you believe you will be gone for long periods of time.
  • I am ghost-friendly and do understand a drop in interest. I will only post once if you appear inactive, as to check if you are still interested. If I do not get a response back, I will assume that the RP is no longer active.
  • I prefer MxM or MxF as far as pairings go. I like to RP as a male, so I would prefer to have at least one male character to RP. If your preference is FxF, we can definitely double up and do an MxM and FxF pairings.
    • Also, poly / polyamorous pairings are definitely welcomed. Especially MxMxF or MxMxFxF pairings.
  • I would prefer if we were to use original characters, but please do message me if you are interested in doing canon characters.
  • I prefer RPing on RPN, but will do discord if preferred.
    • I do not do RPs through Google Docs, email, or any other platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back