• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

Crystal smiles and picks up her glass pouring some of the vodka in. "Cheers." She says after Andy and then turns to Piper, smiling. "Cheers." She says again and quickly down the drink, moaning as the familiar burn makes it's way down her throat.

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan's phone vibrates, signaling a new message. She looks at the phone and smiles, as she gets inside of her car, throws the cigarette out of the car's window and starts up the ignition. She then puts Crystal's address in her GPS and drives off. After 5 minutes of driving, she made it to Crystal's house. She parked her car in front of Crystal's house, onto the street, got out, beer in hand and walked around the house where she heard commotion. For some reason, a part of her was starting to get nervous but she quickly shook it off when she noticed people hanging around. "The party's here!" She exclaimed, and smirked at herself.

(

@SirDerpingtonIV, Here's the code (be sure to take out spaces and the parenthesis, of course) ->

[ textmessage=Recipient ]

[ message=left ]Hi :) [/message]

[ message=right ]Who is this?[/message]

[ message=left ]Lol, It's me silly.[/message]

[ /textmessage ])​

Andy threw his head backwards as he gulped his shot. It burned his throat but the after taste was amazing. He bent forward again and shook his head. "Wow..." He looked up with a smile," That was fucking amazing."

Ok

Good night ✌

"Cheers!" Piper tilted the shot glass back and allowed the liquid to slide down her throat, it burnt but, it felt great. "It really is. I don't even know where they got it from." She giggled as she looked at the bottle. "Come pour yourself a shot." Piper said grinning at Teagan.

"Hey!" Crystal exclaims smiling at Teagen. "What kind of drinks did you bring?" She asks. "Because now we can drink! Right? I mean I started drinking almost as soon as I got home, but..." She trails off, smiling.

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan smiled at Piper as she walked over towards them and pulled herself a shot. She then looked over at Crystal and said, "Well, looks like I've got the same things you guys have been drinking. Vodka," she held the bottle up and shrugged, "I'm a little late but cheers," she held the shot up, to anyone or anything in particular then chugged the shot down. "Ah," she said, before smacking her lips and shaking her head quickly, "whew." She smiled as she felt the warm drink go through her body. "I think I'll have another one of those," she says, as she pours another shot.​

As soon as Teagen pours herself another shot, she reaches over and grabs it from her and drinks it herself. "Thank you." She giggles and puts the shot glass down before grabbing Piper and pulling her into the pool with her.

Piper was just standing there when she felt a hand around her wrist. Next thing she knew she was surrounded by the pool water. "You better be glad that I didn't have my phone on me!" She giggled and splashed Crystal playfully. "Enjoy the vodka I brought, just try not to drink it all." Piper said as she went back underwater to fix her hair.

Crystal laughs and shakes her head. "I can give someone money to buy you more." She says and kisses her cheek, obviously a little drunk.

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan looked at Crystal in disbelief as she watched her drink her shot then playfully rolling her eyes. "Excuse you!" she yelled out to Crystal as she and Piper got into the pool. She smirked at Piper's comment and flicked her off playfully. "I'm just going to go inside and peek through all your shit in your room!" She smirked, and turned around then walked inside Crystal's house. She wasn't really going to go inside Crystal's room, she needed to go inside of a bathroom to change out of the clothes she already had on. She looked around the house, in search of a bathroom and after a few seconds of hunting for one, she found it. She walked inside, with her bag on her shoulder and in a matter of minutes, changed into her bikini. Teagan looked inside the mirror and winked at herself before putting the clothes she previously worn inside of the bag and walking out of the bathroom and back outside, sitting her bag on a chair. She poured herself another shot and chugged that one back like she did the first.

She was a little shocked when Crystal kissed her on the cheek. "You've had quite a bit to drink, haven't you?" Piper patted Crystal's head and began to take her to the stairs of the pool and assisted her out of the pool. "Let's get you sat down." This wasn't the first time Piper dealt with a drunk or more rather tipsy person. She then giggled at Teagan when she flipped her off.

Crystal pouts a little bit. "Come on Piper.!" She complains. "Can't we go for a swim?" She asks, reaching towards the bottle of vodka and pouring herself another shot.

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan noticed Crystal's drunken state and simply laughed. It was hilarious to her! Especially with Piper trying to help her. "She's a big girl, Piper," she said, before looking at Crystal and asked, "you're a big girl, right?" Teagan didn't see any trouble with Crystal being drunk. She knew it was bound to happen considering she didn't know how many shots they'd had before she got there.

(Guys, I'm heading off to watch reruns of Lost Girl, and I'll end up falling asleep! lol. Goodnight!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"No more swimming and no more drinking!" Piper took the shot glass from her and swallowed it. "Let's sit you down now." She sat her down in a chair and put a towel over her lap. "That's in case you either want to dry off or barf." She then took the bottle and put it where Crystal couldn't find it. Piper then turned to Teagan, "She may be a big girl but, that doesn't mean she'll be able to swim like this."

Crystal pouts and crosses her arms. "I don't love you anymore...." She mumbles. She stands up and walks over to the cooler, grabbing another beer and opening it. She takes a drink and smiles.

"Whatever you say." Piper watched as Crystal pulls a beer out of the cooler. She sighed to herself, "You know Crystal, if you fall in the pool, it isn't my fault." She then blows some hair from her face and eventually tucks it behind her ear.

Issac struggled against the hands on his arms, but he was too weak to do anything. Another fist flew at him, this time hitting him in the gut. He leaned forwards, grunting in pain, as Jason brought his knee up, right into Issac's chin, knocking him backwards, as the two footballers let go of him. He collapsed back onto the bench, before falling forward onto the ground, as Jason and his lackeys snickered to themselves. He was in too much pain to move, and simply lie there, groaning in pain. Suddenly, the three had begun to kick him, beating him even further. A couple of minutes later, Jason had decided this was enough of a "Lesson" for Issac, and called his friends off, before they walked away, laughing, as Issac lie on the ground bleeding.

Crystal giggles and walks over to Piper, wrapping her arms around her. "I will so blame you." She jokes, pulling one arm away to take a drink of her beer.

"Crystal, come on. Put that down." Piper eyes the beer in Crystal's hand. She begins to reach for it and eventually grabs it. "You can have this once you sober up a bit." Piper begins to drink the beer and then sits it down on a nearby table. "Now, sit." She removes Crystal's arm and points at the chair.

Crystal huffs and crosses her arms, but listens to her. "Fine...." She mumbles and sits down in the chair she had pointed to. She sighs and brings her knees to her chest, obviously bored.

"Good girl." She giggles and pats Crystal's head. "Now, let's wait till everyone gets here before we get more drinks." Piper opens a juice and hands it to Crystal, "Sip on that for a while."

Crystal frowns and shakes her head. "I don't want the juice. I just want more alcohol...." She complains and pouts. "Please?" She asks, standing up and wrapping her arms around Piper again.

"No, no, no." Piper removes Crystal's arms from her and sat her back down. "Drink this and you can have a drink of my beer." She shakes the bottle in the air a little bit and resumes trying to get her to drink the juice. "Pretty please?" She made a pouting face and gave her puppy dog eyes.

Crystal sighs and grabs the juice begrudgingly. She begins to drink the juice. A few minutes later she finishes it. "Now can I have a drink of the beer?" She asks, hopefully.

"I guess so.. Just one drink though." Piper hands her the beer and watches her carefully to make sure she only took one drink of it. A gust of wind came and blew Piper's hair all over the place. "Ugh." She slowly fixed her hair again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back