• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

Aryn Harris

One Thousand Club
Alder High - Drama packed, romance filled, High School.

Well, have any of you ever been to a High School? Because this role play is technically like that. Normal High School. Normal, weird, nerdy, geeky, cool kids.
Follow all RPNation rules please!!

Please no one liners!! I'm okay with the occasional one liner, but don't make it a habit. At least two sentences!

Please have proper grammar and spelling! I understand having a few mistakes, but don't be like this: What classes r u guys taking. That bugs me. If I see that I will; have the urge to correct you. I have tried to ignore it before and I can't....

Have fun!

Kyler turned her music on loud as she walked through the door of her highschool. Kyler moved into town this last summer and was still learned the ropes of the place. She sat on the ground near the library and closed her eyes.

Crystal walks along the hallways of the High School, groaning. It was the first day of her Junior year and she really didn't wanna be here. She sees a girl sitting near the library and smiles slightly. She walks over to her and sits down next to her, not saying anything.

Kyler glanced at the girl next to her and closed her eyes. She tapped a rhythm on her leg, a technique she developed to help with her social anxiety.

"You must be new." Crystal says, still smiling. "Do you need anyone to show you around?" She asks, running her fingers through her hair and watching as other people walk past them.

(It didn't come up on my notifications...)

Artemis glanced down at the two girls as she was walking past. What a pair of freaks. She recognised one of them vaguely but had no idea who the other one was.

"Move out of the hallway, freaks." she scowled, "You're in everyone's way."

Crystal rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "You don't have to be a bitch Artie!" She calls after her, and crossing her arms.

Brenden walks through the hallway, he was quite terrified as he sees all of the people. He didn't know anybody here, he was so alone. He then spots two girls talking near what seemed to be the library, so he put on his kind smile and walked over. "Hi! I'm Brendon." He says, his voice clear and innocent.

"It's Artemis." she muttered to herself, as she carried on walking. She knew that she knew that girl from somewhere. And now it was confirmed, because that creep knew her name. She walked away, scowling at anyone who dared look at her.

"Hey, Brenden. I'm Crystal." She says and stands up. "What's your first class?" She asks him. "I have English first." She groans slightly, but continues to smile.

Kyler watched all of the interactions with amusement. She wondered if she would ever have friends life that. Coming from the deep south she was easily shunned. Here could be differant? Maybe?

"Really? So do I." He says his smile getting wider. "I love English." He adds as he fiddles with the strings on his fur hat. "Hi." He says to the other girl and holds a hand out for her to shake.

Artemis paused, overhearing that freak's conversation. Oh dear god, no. Please, no. Don't let what she just said be true. Please don't let her be in my English class. Please, if there is any god out there, have mercy. She wondered if she could get a concussion if she hit her head hard enough against the wall. Oh god, and that other freak too. Great, just great. Today was getting worse and worse.

Zyler leaned against his locker, watching the students around him. A few boy walked by and held their hands up, obviously for high fives. Zyler acknowledged them with a few. Most of the kids around here thought that Zyler would give them some drugs. It didn't matter what kind. Zyler had an addiction to most. Ketamine, marijuana, cocaine. You name it, and he knew a way to get it. But they were all wrong. Zyler was not a pusher. And he did not sell to other kids. This was his destruction. He wasn't about to let some other kids ruin their lives with it. He scratches his neck and gets off of his locker. He needed to find some people to pester. He was bored. Maybe there were a few kids in the library.

He started his way towards the kingdom of books and research, his large black combat boots hitting the floor. He walked in and noticed a few sitting at a table. Neat. He scratched his head, which was covered in hair. His hair was naturally thick, so he took up the opportunity to dread half of it, shaving the other half and dying it white, the dreads being black. "Hey kids." He always called everyone around here kid. He didn't really quite understand why himself, but he did. He wasn't sure of how old they were or even what grade they were in. "What class are all of you in?" he asked, smiling kindly.

Crystal giggles and nods her head. "Great! You can help me with my assignments!" She jokes and turns her attention back to the new girl.

Aria: I walk to the library to check out my textbooks and I spotted some kids. I walked over confidently and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Aria," I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kyler." He says. "I like your name. And I'd love to help you with your assignments." He says to Crystal, not realizing that it was a joke. He then turns to Zyler and Aria. "Hi, I'm Brenden." He introduces himself, he might have seemed weird, but oh well. "I'm in my junior year."

Crystal glances over at Aria and smiles. "Hey." She says and runs her fingers through her hair. "I'm Crystal." She adds and then turns to Zyler. "What is your guys' first class? Brenden and I have English." She says, asking everyone around her.

Aria: I pin my hair behind my ear. "What after school activities, clubs, or teams r u guys joining?" 
Aria:"I also hve English,"

She was the one in everyone's way now. She was just standing and watching, listening to their conversation. She didn't care if it made her look like a creep. Artemis had nowhere to go and nobody to see. So, she just listened as the other girl ruined her day further. Another freak in her English class.

Crystal glances at Aria. "I'm in the drama club." She states and runs her fingers through her hair again.

Zylar smiled. "I have Art first hour." He laughed even more on the inside. He never really left the art room that is. None of the teachers ever really cared and he always ended up doing all of the work anyways. All he did was walk into the classrooms at the end of the day and gather his work up. He was only there for half of a day anyways. He had a job. He had to make money. Most of these kids already had it made. They didn't need to work. Not yet. But when you lived the way Zyler had for so long, you just had to get away. He smiled. "I won't have a whole lot of your classes. Since I'm a senior and you are all juniors by the look of it." He looked at the table and then back up. "But possibly some elective classes." He shrugged. "My name's Zyler. I know, it's an odd name. Zee lair." He mocked. He looked around, focusing on Artemis. She obviously didn't want to be here and was honestly freaking him out as she just stood there. He shrugged. "Call me Zee though. It'll be a lot easier if no one butchers my name pronunciation."

He directed himself to Aria. "Art club. That's it for me."

Artemis was kind of cute. He walked away from the table and stopped beside Artemis. He didn't dare touch her though. Some people didn't like to be touched. Boundaries, you know. And Zyler knew boundaries were very important. He knew she had already hear everything he had said. But he just didn't know what to say to her. He smiled and walked past her, leaving the library and heading towards the art room.

Kyler watches, completely lost as everyone talked. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the convo. She went to her enhlish class and sat in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back