• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

Crystal laughs and shakes her head. "Alright. I can deal with that. Oh! Do any of you wanna come over to my place after school? We don't have to drink, we can just relax by my pool. And watch movies of course." She says with a quiet laugh. "Besides, my parents are still out of town and will be for the next week. My house gets boring when I'm alone."

Issac walks towards campus, still sporting the marks from last night's events. He saw Crystal, Piper, and Artemis, sitting on a bench, but kept on walking. He didn't respect Crystal or Piper, as he felt alcoholics didn't deserve respect from anyone. He sat down on his own bench, a few meters away, and waited for class to begin.

Artemis saw that loser walk by. So, he did go to her school. He hadn't told anyone about her helping him, had he? She walked over to Issac, bored of listening to the girls flirt, and shoved him off his bench.

"You tell anyone about me being nice to you, I will hurt you." Artemis growled. Then, she walked away.

Crystal yawns again and groans. "I should have fallen asleep last night...." She complains and shakes her head. "I blame you.." Crystal says, looking at Piper, but she's smiling. "Allowing me to drink so much and not making sure I went to bed." She laughs.

"If anyone is getting blamed, it's you. I told you multiple times to not drink anymore." Piper let out a little giggle, and it slowly faded away and left a smile on her face. "I figured that since you're old enough, you could put yourself to bed." She giggled a little bit and adjusted her legs and then her skirt.

Crystal playfully rolls her eyes. "You could have hid the beer!" She laughs and shakes her head. "You guys ready for class?" She asks. Her eyes glance over to everyone that was walking past them and into the school. "I really don't wanna be here today." She pouts and yawns.

(My apologies, I've started school and it's really stressful, I also thought I had replied. .-.)

~~

Piper giggled, "No matter where I would've hid it or however many times I said no, you still would've gotten them." She shook her head pretending to be disappointed. "I'd rather not be here but, my grades need to be pulled up. Parents have been getting on to me about them." Piper smirked.

(Haha it's fine. I don't start school for another 12 days. I have two pick up my schedule in a few days. Ugh! High school sucks....)

Crystal smiles and shakes her head. "Then you could have drank them all." She jokes and giggles a bit. "Alright come on. English is the only class I actually look forward to because you're in it. Now let's go. And my grades are perfectly fine." She adds, smiling. "You should come over after school. I'm home alone for at least another week." She groans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back