• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

"This one," Issac sighed, approaching a small yellow house, with a lawn that looked like it hadn't been mowed in years, the grass was tall enough you could hide in it. Yelling could be heard inside, and Issac sighed again, approaching the door. He turned, looking back at her, "Thank you Artemis," he said, before opening the door, and heading inside. He was greeted by his mother blabbering in something that was barely English, while she gestured dramatically at the TV, which was currently showing Gossip Girls. He ignored her, heading upstairs.

"You're welcome." Artemis muttered to nobody but herself. She turned and headed back down the street, only a vague idea of where she was going. She had gone in practically the opposite direction to her own house which meant it was going to take her twice as long to get home. This was what she got for being nice. A very long walk in the sudden rain that was beginning to fall on her. There were no pluses to being nice. 
(Sooooooooo anyone else up for skipping to the next day?)

(Doesn't matter to me. It's up to you guys.)

Crystal pulls away from Piper and stands up, drinking her beer. She eventually finishes it, moaning happily.

[QUOTE="Aryn Harris](Doesn't matter to me. It's up to you guys.)
Crystal pulls away from Piper and stands up, drinking her beer. She eventually finishes it, moaning happily.

[/QUOTE]
(Well, it's your roleplay. Also, BTW I'm assuming we're currently on a Monday?)

{Probably for the best. :3}

~~

Piper stirred a bit before she sat up, looking at Crystal. She yawns and stretches a little, "Hello there." A giggle escaped her lips as she stands up.

(Alright then. Time skip! To the next day!)

Crystal smiles at Piper. "Hello." She murmurs sitting back down on the bed. "How was your nap?" She teases.

(Hooray *skipping around happily*)

Artemis slept in, probably due to the fact that she had got home late and consequently she had gone to sleep later. Her parents hadn't even noticed how late it was when she got home. She woke up slowly because if she was going to be late to school, she may as well be the latest. Then, she got dressed and reapplied her make up. She looked like hell today and not in a good way. She looked tired with shadows under her eyes. Oh well. Then, she slunk out of the house and began the boring walk to school on her own. No matter how much she begged, her parents would not drive her and she had no interest in learning how to drive.

hey guys

sorry i left agains

school and all has me having to go to sleep way early

Shadow moses filled me in on what was happening and know i don't know how or where to come in

Battleworn said:
hey guys
sorry i left agains

school and all has me having to go to sleep way early

Shadow moses filled me in on what was happening and know i don't know how or where to come in
We skipped to the next day. Just drive/walk to school or whatever.

She turned and looked at the time, "That was no nap, I slept all night! I bet my parents are probably worried." Piper hopped up and dialed her house number into her cellphone, she crossed her fingers hoping the would answer. "Hey mom. Mhmm.. I stayed the night at a friends house, sorry for not telling you. Mhmm.. We're just about to head to school, alright. Love you." She hung up and shoved the phone into her pocket. Piper grabbed her bag and opened it, "Good thing I brought extra clothes, I knew we would be drinking so, I came prepared." She began changing clothes ignoring the fact that Crystal was in the room. "Okay, I'm ready." She giggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal smiles and grabs a blue flannel shirt and some jeans with a lot of holes in them. She quickly changes out of her old clothes and into her new ones. "Me too." She states and grabs her phone."I didn't sleep all night." She pouts and walks out of her room.

The next morning had come and grey-gold lights streamed into Andy's room through the window. It's warmth stirred him and he rubbed his eyes and quickly got out of bed to get ready. He had always been good about getting up early in the morning for her always felt as though he got plenty of rest. He began by getting taking a shower, brushing his teeth and getting dressed. He put on a dark grey tank top with a green beanie, tan khaki cargo shorts, and dark grey vans. He added some shades that he always wore. Andy made his way downstairs, quickly making a breakfast burrito you could put in the microwave. Sure, it may be lazy since he had so much time, but he actually wanted to surprise his friends by not being late. He smiled to himself as he opened the microwave following it's loud beeping noise signaling it was done cooking. He quickly finished his some-what meal and threw the rapper away. Her grabbed his bag hanging on the hooks by the door and headed into the garage. Once he made his way around his mom's car, he saw his truck on the other side of the garage. He fished his keys out from his pocket and unlocked the vehicle, starting it and leaving for school. He closed the garage door once he had fully backed out and then rode off. 
oh .-. we were still at Crystal's house...?

Artemis was very concerned that somebody- somehow- might've found out that she was nice to Issac. It would be the end of her reputation, the end of her time at high school and possibly the end of her life. But she was just being dramatic now. Dramatic and stupid. Nobody was going to find out, right? What if Issac told somebody? Did he even go to her school? If he did, she'd never noticed him. But that wasn't out of the ordinary. Nerds weren't of much use to her unless she was shoving them out of the way. The rings on her fingers made a metallic clanking noise as she crossed her fingers.

(We can just make it where Andy went home in the middle of the night if you would like.)

ok, that's be great '^^ 
It wasn't long before the campus came into view. Andy pulled into the parking lot, parked, and hopped out of the car. Clutters of students littered the front of the school, chatting, and making conversation. He couldn't spot any of his friends so he chose a bench and sat down while he waited. He pulled out his phone and earbuds and listened to music.

Crystal grabs everything she needs. "I'll meet you at school?" She asks Piper as she walks out of her house, yawning. She climbs into her car and starts it, pulling out of the drive way and heading towards the school. She lets out another yawn. About 15 minutes later she pulls into the school parking lot and finds her normal spot. She climbs out of her car and runs her fingers through her hair. She spots Andy sitting on a bench, so she goes over and sits down next to him. "Hey." She says with a small smile.

She wasn't as late as she thought she was. Well, damn. There went Artemis's plan to miss first period. She sloped into the school grounds, noticing Crystal and that boy as she went past. Artemis made sure to scowl at them as she went past.

"I thought you'd be too hungover to turn up, Princess." Artemis smirked, "How dare you get my hopes up." Looks like she'd have to put up with Crystal again, today. Damn.

Crystal rolls her eyes and shakes her head. ""Why do you have to be an ass all the time, Artie? Does daddy not love you?" She asks with fake concern. "Because my dad loves me." She adds, crossing her arms.

Artemis stopped where she was and turned to face the girl.

"My parents love me. Obviously." Artemis scowled, "And my personal life is none of your business, Princess." God, Crystal was such a loser.

Piper nodded at Crystal, telling her she'll meet her at school. After grabbing her stuff she ran out to her car and hopped in it. She got to the school in about twenty minutes, climbing out of her car Piper saw Andy, Artemis, and Crystal at a bench. She went and joined Andy and Crystal on the bench. "Hey guys!" Piper giggled and then a grin followed. Her eyes then landed on Artemis they rolled and then she leaned up against the benches arm. Lifting up her legs and feet she draped then onto Andy and a little on Crystal.

Crystal rolls her eyes at Artie again and shakes her head. "I'm sure they do love you." She says sarcastically. She then turns her attention to Piper and smiles. "Hey." She says and stifles a yawn. She runs her fingers through her hair and laughs when Piper drapes her feet across Andy and a little on her. "Are we your foot rests?" She asks, still smiling.

"Well, of course you are, what kind of silly question is that?" She scrunched up her nose and then let out a giggle, Piper was always putting her feet on something, whether it be a desk or her friends, her feet were propped up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back