• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

Crystal smiles happily and curls back into Piper's side. "Can I have a drink? Pretty please?" She asking, pouting. "I'll do anything for you if you let me drink some!" She pleads, sticking out her bottom lip.

"You don't need any of this. This is for me and if Andy wants some for him too. You've had enough to drink for the moment." Piper giggles and looks at Andy, "You're welcome to have some. I didn't bring any cups, so you'll have to drink out of the bottle. I promise I don't have cooties." Piper grins then takes another swig of the vodka.

"Your such a kid, Crystal," Andy jokes. He stood up and walked over to Piper, taking the vodka and taking three big gulps of the liquor. His throat burned and he grunted with pain. But suddenly, pain slowly began to fade as the room tilted lightly from side to side. He realized he was drunk. "Wow... Now that... that was a good one..." He commented, woozily. "Hahaa... It's funny..,"Andy hiccuped," It's funny how easily... vodka can get ya drunk."

Crystal frowns and furrows her eye brows. "You suck...." She murmur and crosses her arms. She moves, so she's not laying on Piper anymore and huffs. Her upset mood was quickly changed though as Andy took three big gulps of vodka and became drunk. She giggles and stands up, quickly standing up and taking the bottle from him, taking as much to drink as she can before Piper takes the bottle away form her.

He shook his head to clear the dizziness, but he stumbled backward. "Oooki.... That's enough, brain. Stop fuckin' around with me."

"Sit down, Andy. Don't want you to get hurt." She giggles and helps him sit down. "Oh, come on, Crystal!" Piper then took the bottle away from her. The vodka hasn't had much of an affect on her but, a few drinks later and she was tripping over her feet just like Andy and Crystal. "We'll just have t-to wait for more." Piper giggles more than usual because she was drunk. The bottle was almost empty and she was saving the rest for herself, she didn't want to share the last of it.

Crystal giggles and wrap her arms around Piper, resting her head on her chest. ""I love you!!" She sings, laughing. She eventually let's go of her and jumps onto her bed, pulling Piper with her. "I will be right back." She murmur after a few moments, getting up and running downstairs and grabbing the cooler. She carry's it back inside and opens it, grabbing herself a beer and opening it. She quickly takes a big gulp.

"No need to be rude," Issac said, grinning at her, or in her general direction, before setting off down the road towards his home. "And yes, Artemis, I know who Artemis is, the Greek god of the Hunt." (Sorry, went AFK for a while, and I am being killed by Writer's Block.)

"Yep that's a good idea..." Andy mumbled as Piper helped him sit down. He felt a bubble rising in his chest as a burp demanded and exit. He put his fist up to his mouth as the huge burp exited his body. There was an awkward pause as the presence of the burp echoed around the room, interrupted my Andy dying of laughter.

Piper bursts out laughing, "O-oh my goodness!" She held her stomach as she fell backwards on the bed from laughing so hard. "It's not even t-that funny!" She continued laughing and eventually stopped and was breathing heavily.

Crystal quickly finishes her beer and grabs another one before heading back up to her room. She flops down onto her bed and takes a sip of her beer.

Piper looks at Crystal, "And you didn't bring us any?" She starts to pretend cry but, she breaks into a smile. "I'll just go get some on my own." She stuck her tongue out playfully at her. Piper then skipped down to the cooler and grabbed a few beers. After making it to Crystals bedroom she plopped down on her bed. "These are for me and only me." She giggled and opened it, chugging it down she then opened another one taking a sip from it.

Crystal laughs and jumps on top of Piper, straddling her waist. "Please give me at least one more?" She asks. She reaches for one of the beers and takes it from her before drinking her own.

"Noooo..." Piper dramatically puts her hand on her forehead and tosses her head back. "They're all for me!" She takes the beer from Crystal and points towards hers, "That belongs to you, now drink it." Then she playfully tosses her on the bed next to her. "Understand? Or I'll..." Piper stopped for a second to think of a threat. "Or I'll just take them all for myself and maybe give Andy one. None for Crystal." She giggles to herself.

"You wouldn't!" She exclaims and drinks the rest of her beer. She quickly reaches over Piper and tries to grab the beer again. "Please? I'll do anything!!" She pleads, resting her head on Piper's chest.

"Oh, but I would." She does an evil laugh but, begins to cough in the middle of it. "Gotta work on that." She giggles and then stops to think. "You have to only drink the ones I give you, okay?" Piper then hands Crystal a beer. "You drink ONLY this one for right now."

Crystal pouts, but nods her head."Fine." She murmurs and grabs the beer from her. "Thank you." She says, and kisses Piper's cheek. "I love you again." She states and giggles, kissing her cheek again before opening the beer and taking a drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whatever you say." She giggles and pats Crystal on the head. Piper then leans her head back and takes a deep breath. "I'm taking a nap." She smiles and gets into a comfortable position, "Now, you two don't be doing anything nasty while I'm sleeping." She said jokingly towards Crystal and Andy. Piper then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

"Oh please. The only person I actually wanna do anything with is you." She whispers, curling into Piper's side. She lays her head on her shoulder. Crystal yawns and takes another drink of her beer.

"Finally, somebody got my name right." Artemis rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't believe how many people get that wrong. Thank god for nerds, eh?" She never thought she'd ever say that. She was going all soft and pathetic. It was horrible.

"I mean, if we didn't have nerds, who would I push into water fountains?" That definitely sounded better. Meaner.

Issac laughed. "Not that hard to believe," he said. This was Artemis. Although he never really talked to her, he heard she was a bitch from many reliable sources. So why was she being so kind to him? Did she really pity him that much? He heard her last comment, and rolled his eyes. This seemed a bit more accurate, "How about people who actually deserved it?" he asked, grinning.

"It's much easier to pick on people who don't fight back." Artemis said, "Like you. You're an easy target. That's why those morons went after you. They knew you wouldn't even try to fight back. You're asking for it." She sighed, "You need to toughen up, Issac. Or they'll just keep coming back." She knew these things for a fact. Even before she became a total bitch... A lot of people hadn't liked her. Things happened. That was the only reason she was being nice to him. Because she'd been in a similar place.

"True," Issac sighed, taking in every word she said. He knew it was all true, and had to agree with her logic. "You seem to know these things from experience," he said, after she was finished talking, "So I'll take your word for it. I'll try to "Toughen up"." He already knew that wasn't going to be particularly fun, but that didn't particularly matter. He wasn't exactly in the mood to be beat up again.

"Good." Artemis said, "Which one of these houses is yours?" He was never going to be tough and Artemis could tell just by looking at him. He looked like he could be in anti bullying campaign. She glanced around again. Nobody could see them probably. But she was still on edge about this whole thing. If somebody she knew saw her, she was just going to have to move to Mexico or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back