• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

Crystal smiles happily and takes on drink. She giggles at Piper and helps her fix her hair, before handing her her beer back. "We can go inside if you want." She murmurs. "We can go up to my room, chill in the living room, or just go into the basement and play video games." She says.

"Whatever is fine with me." She smiles and takes her beer from Crystal. Piper takes a few drinks from it and rubs the back of her neck.

(We're roughly six hours ahead of you in England so I was asleep. And just BTW, I'm really nice in real life. Promise.)

Artemis was not going to the stupid party so that she got talk that stupid Princess and her gang of freaks. Judging by their excitement about alcohol, they would be beyond wasted by now. God, they were going to be so hungover tomorrow. She just knew it. Anyway, she was walking through the park when she saw somebody collapsed on the floor. Whilst she was a heartless bitch most of the time, Artemis decided she could take time out of her schedule to be nice. Just this once. She walked over and kicked the boy in the side.

"Wake up, nerd!" she yelled, "Why are you on floor?" He was bleeding, Artemis realised. Oh. Oh okay.

"Are you okay?" she frowned. This was physical abuse. She didn't do that. She was just kind of a bitch.

Crystal smiles and nods her head. She grabs Piper's hand and leads her inside, upstairs, and into her room. "We could watch a movie while we wait for more people to show up." She says and bends down, picking up some stuff that was scattered around on her floor. She then moves over to where she kept her movies. "You can look through them and let me know what you want to watch. I have just about everything."

Issac groaned in pain, as he felt another kick hit him in the side. Maybe they had come up for more? He heard her comment, and looked up slightly, through a black eye and his shattered glasses, he couldn't see shit. "I'm fine," he said stubbornly, attempting to pull himself up, which he did, albeit rather weakly. He couldn't see who he was talking to, and didn't really care either.

"Yeah, right." Artemis rolled her eyes, "Do you want me to call an ambulance?" She crossed her arms. She had so many better things she could be doing right now. Like... Like... Well, okay, she couldn't think of anything on the spot. But she could be doing other things.

"Some kids beat you up?" she asked.

@Fallen from Heaven Does your avi happen to be Ayumi Shinozaki? :3)

Following Crystal into the house and up to her room she plopped down on the ground next to Crystal. "Movies are great, I actually haven't seen one in the longest time, so this is good." Piper smiled and began looking through the stacks of movies. She came across the movie, Mean Girls. She hadn't seen that movie in a long times so, she grabbed it and handed it to Crystal, "Pop this bad boy in the DVD player." Piper said excitedly and hopped onto the girl's bed.

Crystal giggles and listens to her. She slides the disk into the DVD player and lays down next to Piper. She curls into her side, laying her head on her shoulder. "I love this movie." She murmurs and presses play.

"No, I'll be fine," Issac said, looking over at her. He presumed she was a girl, by the sound of her voice, but since he still couldn't see much, he couldn't make out any details. He heard her second comment, "No, I beat myself up," he said sarcastically. He wasn't in the mood for this, he just wanted to get home.

"Look." Artemis said, "Oh, wait I guess you can't look without your glasses. I mean, I'm normally a horrible person. But since you got beat up, is there any way I can help?" She hated herself for saying it and gritted her teeth. She was so bad at being nice, it was ridiculous.

He chuckled slightly at this, and looked at her, "You really suck at being nice to people, you know that?" he asked, grinning. "But no, I can manage," he said leaning down slowly, and looking around on the ground for his book.

"It's a good one." Piper giggled. As Crystal got adjusted so did she, it was rather comfortable. Piper usually has a hard time getting comfortable in someone else's bed but, when she does find the comfortable position, its like she is her own bed. She put her head on Crystal's head and watched the movie.

"For gods sake." Artemis handed him his book, "You can't even see properly. And the only reason I'm being nice to you is because I feel bad for you. If you ever tell anyone about this, I swear to god I will hurt you more than those jerks did. I'm not kidding. Come on." She grabbed him by the arm, "I'm walking you home."

Crystal smiles and watches as the movie begins. She throws one arm around Piper's waist and continues to watch the beginning of the movie. "You are the perfect cuddle buddy." She laughs.

Ok, I'm back, can someone fill be in. Briefly onto what is happening because I am not reading five pages of roleplay 
I'm baaaaack

Going to try and jump in.

Anderson poked his head through the door of Crystal's room. It smelled of alcohol but he welcomed it. "Hey guys, sorry that took so long. My mom had called asking where I was and I had to make up a huge lied," He chuckled nervously as he opened the door and stepped in. He saw they were watching a movie and so Anderson sat down on Crystal's bed. "What are we watching?"

"We are watching Mean Girls." She replies and glances at Andy, smiling. "Come cuddle with me!!" She exclaims, though she's still cuddling with Piper. "The other side of me of course. And don't you dare try any funny business..." She states, narrowing her eyes.

"Haha, sure," He got up and walked over to Crystal and sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her wait. "Don't worry, I know you're lesbian. But..." He sighed DRAMATICALLY," No promises." He smiled playfully at her and turned his attention to the movie.

Crystal giggles and shakes her head before turning her attention back to the movie."You better promise." She jokes, resting her head back on Piper's shoulder.

Issac held his book, looking at her. "Well, thank you for your pity then?" he said, slightly confused, before continuing, "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me," as she grabbed his arm and began pulling him home. "Do you even know where I live?" he asked.

"Nope. I don't even know who you are." Artemis said, "Which reminds me: who the hell are you and where do you live?" She couldn't believe she was helping a nerd. God, she hoped nobody saw her. She'd never been this nice to anyone before- well, maybe she had. She used to be kinda nice. But then she'd changed.

"Promises cannot be broken understand, Andy?" Piper giggled at herself. She then turned and looked at Crystal, "Are you still tipsy, missy?" She smiled at her and waited for a response. Piper then reached over and grabbed her beer, it was almost gone. "Ooh, I'm going to bring the vodka up here, don't do anything inappropriate." She winked, got up, and skipped to the backyard for the vodka.

~~

Sorry, I'm on my phone. :3

Issac chuckled, "I'm Issac Vaughn, and I live a bit down the road from here. I know the way," he said. He thought it was sort of weird, that this girl, of all people, was helping him. She didn't exactly strike him as the kind and helpful type.

"Excellent. Because I really don't and if we're relying on me, then we are going to get seriously lost." Artemis said, "Lead the way, Issac. And move it, I don't want anyone I know to see me helping a nerd. I have a reputation." She shoved him forward, "Come on. My name's Artemis. I'm assuming I won't have to explain to you who Artemis is." She looked around and checked that nobody could see her. God, this was out of character for her.

Crystal giggles and nods her head. "Maybe just a little bit." She murmurs and lays her head on Andy's shoulder as Piper goes to get the vodka. She turns her attention back to the movie.

Piper opened the back door and grabbed the frosted bottle that read, "Frozen Ghost Vodka". Opening the bottle, she took three or four drinks and then closed it back. The familiar burning feeling ran down the back of her throat and she made her way back up to Crystals room. "I'm back!" She giggles and takes another swig of the vodka. Plopping back down on the bed she decided to take a few more gulps of the liquor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back