• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alder High

"I can see." She stops looking around and sits down in a lawn chair. Piper opens her pop and takes a drink of it. After taking a few more drinks she sets it down. "Where do you think everyone else is at?" She asks looking at the back of Crystal's head as if talking to her face. It had seem like forever and no one was here yet, it was supposed to be a party, it doesn't feel like much of one.

Crystal shrugs her shoulders. "No idea. We can jump in the pool to pass the time though. It's kind of hot out here." She says and places her beer down before jumping the rest of the way into the pool. She goes under the water, wetting her hair before coming back up for air. Her eyes close and she smiles.

Anderson close the garage and they both got into the car, not hesitating a second before pulling out and driving to Crystal's house. The drive took about 10 minutes but they eventually pulled up in the driveway and hopping out of the truck. Anderson stuck the alcohol into her bag and he and Brenden walked up to the door step. Andy knocked on the door and yelled," Hey, Crystal! We're here! Sorry we took so long!"

Crystal immediately climbs out of her pool and grabs a towel. She wraps it around herself and walks inside to the front door. She opens it and smiles widely. "Hey guys!" She says excitedly. "Come on in." She adds and steps to the side. "The cooler is in the back. There's beer, juice, and pop in it. And I was hoping one of you could could the food. I got chicken, ribs, and steak. There's also chips."

Issac sat in the park, a book in his hands, reading. He was entirely absorbed by the story, and wasn't paying attention to anything else around him. He's reading a book entitled, "The Stars At War," by Steve White. He just started the book, and was already a hundred or so pages in. Meanwhile, several members of the Football team were also enjoying a nice day in the park, when they noticed Issac, their usual target, sitting on a bench reading, "Hey, look at that little I'm uncultured, (We're alright with swears, right? :smile2: ) sitting there reading his book like a nerd. Hey boys! Why don't we go show this little geek what we think of him and his I'm uncultured book?" the "Ringleader" Jason Andrews said to his entourage of wanna-be gangsters. Although Jason wasn't the Captain of the football team, he was still popular enough to seem like it. So, he and a couple lackeys, who have the perfect combination of stupidity and a lack of morals, went around doing whatever Jason willed. And right now, he wanted to beat someone up. They walked up, taking positions around Issac, who was still engrossed in his book. "Hey I'm uncultured!" one of them shouted, startling Issac, who looked up at them, realization forming. "You seem smart, how about you put down that gay little book of yours. I got some homework for you to do." Jason said, taking Issac's book.

"Hey! Give that back!" he shouted at them, getting up, but the two football players put their hands on his shoulders, slamming him back down on the bench.

"What's this about anyways?" Jason asked, looking at the inside cover, reading it, "I'm uncultured call the dick point Charon's asshole. No I'm uncultured bus has ever penetrated it, and smoked weed since a I'm uncultured Orion douche force pursued a doomed Terran I'm uncultured fleet into it in 2206." he said, replacing several words with his own "Creative additions" not even bothering to read the rest. "This shit is boring Issac!" Jason shouted, throwing the book onto the ground. "Why don't you leave your little boy fantasies behind and grow the fuck up!?" he shouted, swinging his fist into Issac's face, knocking him back onto the bench, as the two footballers held his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey guys!" Piper greeted the two boys who had just walked through the door. "Glad you could finally make it." She said jokingly, as she took another sip of her drink. Even if they came a bit late, it doesn't matter, at least they came. She smiled to herself as she reached for a bag of chips. Piper loved chips and could eat them almost all the time, same goes for pizza.

Crystal goes back into her back yard and grabs her beer, taking another drink. She soon finishes it and grabs another beer. "I am pretty sad.... I'm probably going to become an alcoholic..." She mumbles to herself. She turns her attention back to Piper and the guys. "And I swear if any of you even think about pushing me into the pool tonight I will get you back..." She threatens, but she's smiling.

Anderson laughed as he came out the back door. There was a pause as he looked at Crystal expectantly. "Aren't ya gonna give me a hug?"

"I don't know about them but, I can't make any promises about that." She grinned at Crystal and then at the boys. "Stay in your bathing suit just in case anyone gets an idea." She giggled again, like always. Piper ripped open the bag of chips and began stuffing her face with them, "Sorry, I'm just really hungry." Her mouth was full so, it was pretty mumbled with what she said but, you could still understand her.

Crystal pauses for a moment, thinking. "Nope. You'll have to catch me first." She states and takes off running in the opposite direction.

"Haha!" He takes off after her. Being taller, he soon catches up with her and scoops her up off her feet. "Caught ya! Now where's my hug?"

Crystal giggles as he catches her. "I so hate you right now!!" She laughs and shakes her head, finally giving in and giving him a hug. "There. There's your hug." She states beginning to pull away.

(Sorry, guys! I had to go out! Just going off of how everyone else is doing things!)

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan walked inside of her house and quickly grabbed her bathing suit and an extra pair of clothes to change into after she went swimming at Crystal's house. After putting all her things into a big bag, she left her house quickly, careful to sneak around her mother and little sister who would have been asking her millions of questions about where she was going. Teagan was eighteen years old and still, her mother treated her as if she was still fifteen. She walked out of the house, locking the front door behind her and walked to her car. She got inside and made her way to Crystal's house, a cigarette in her hand.

Before she could slip from his grip, Andy bolted over the pool side, and three Crystal in, laughing as he did so. "Hahaha, that was so worth it," he chuckled light after.

Piper turns around to see an empty room, "Well damn. Did you teleport or something?" She giggled to herself and finished her drink, stepping outside she reached for the cooler and pulled out a beer. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something, it was her backpack. "Oooh, I should show them what I brought." Piper grabbed it and pulled out her Frozen Ghost Vodka. Skipping over to Andy and Crystal she pulled it out from behind her back. "Guys, check this out!" She displayed the bottle as if it was an as seen on TV commercial. "Stole this from the liquor cabinet." A grin spread across her face as she hopped in excitement just like a child. She then noticed Crystal in the pool. "That escalated quickly." Again she giggled to herself.

Crystal screams as she's thrown into the pool. She quickly comes up for hair and pouts. "Andy! That so wasn't fair!" She complains, but she's trying to keep herself from smiling. "And yes! I love you Piper!" She exclaims, climbing out of the pull and hugging her. "We so have to start drinking this!"

"Hey, Piper has a nice taste in alcohol," Andy complimented. He walked over to her but paused in his tracks. "I'm going to go get changed first though," and with that, he grabbed his bag and disappeared into the house. He easily found the restroom and locked the door behind him. Andy stripped down and changed into his swim trunks and reappeared outside, showing of his nicely sculpted abs. "Anyway," he walked over to Piper, grabbing a glass in his way per there. "What are waiting for?"

Piper shrinks from the hug that Crystal gave her. "Oh come on! You got my clothes wet." She frowns and then it fades away into her usual smile. "I say since this is such a great vodka, we wait for everyone else to get here. We can have a few shots of it. Don't want to be wasted by the time the others show up." Piper stuck her tongue out playfully at Crystal showing off her tongue piercings. It retreated back into her mouth and she, as always, giggled. "Let Crystal get us two some glasses first and then we can all have some." She said eyeing him.

Crystal giggles. "I just proclaimed my love for you. I think wet clothes are the least of your worry's." She jokes and hugs Andy again. "I hope you know you're an asshole." She adds, sarcastically.

Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan stopped at a gas station to put gas into her car. As she put the pump into the car, she took out her cellphone and began to text Crystal. She had no idea where her house was.

Crystal
right
Hey, it's Teagan. I don't think I got the directions to your house?

She took a puff of her lit cigarette and exhaled in delight as she turned around and took the pump out of her car then walked back inside of the gas station to get her favorite drink, Vodka. She knew there would be alcoholic beverages at Crystal's house but she didn't know if they'd have the kind she drunk.​

Crystal grabs her phone off of a chair and looks at the text. She quickly replies with her address. Her eyes wander back towards Andy and Piper and she walks back over towards them. "I am so down for a few shots." She states.

Saaaaaarah said:
Teagan Kendall Woods

Teagan stopped at a gas station to put gas into her car. As she put the pump into the car, she took out her cellphone and began to text Crystal. She had no idea where her house was.

Crystal
right
Hey, it's Teagan. I don't think I got the directions to your house?

She took a puff of her lit cigarette and exhaled in delight as she turned around and took the pump out of her car then walked back inside of the gas station to get her favorite drink, Vodka. She knew there would be alcoholic beverages at Crystal's house but she didn't know if they'd have the kind she drunk.​
(How the hell'd you do that? O_O)

Hy

Hate to be a party pooper but I have to go to sleep "^^

It'd be appreciated if you guys don't continue without me but if you want to, don't do anything to big because I don't want Andy to be all frozen in time

Good night!

Happy roleplaying

Actually

I'll reply one more time

"If you love me, you have to let me use your dryer before we take a few shots." Piper smiled again and tucked the bottle behind her back. "I shall venture into your humble abode to find this mystical machine that drys clothes." She playfully bows and backs into the house with the vodka in hand. Piper turns into a room and finds the dryer. Taking off her clothes and tossing them in she returns to Andy and Crystal in her bikini. "Ready?" She asks as the top of the vodka is screwed off by her tiny hand.

"Same here," Andy added. He poured himself a shot and once everyone did the same, he held his in the air. "Cheers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back