• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TyranntX TyranntX - some gameplay questions.

Do you prefer these sort of questions in the IC thread, or the OOC thread? Which is easier for you to keep track of?
Do you prefer the rolls in the IC thread, or the OOC thread?

We've been doing a mix. Just want to make sure you're getting what works for you.

TyranntX TyranntX - some gameplay questions.

Do you prefer these sort of questions in the IC thread, or the OOC thread? Which is easier for you to keep track of?
Do you prefer the rolls in the IC thread, or the OOC thread?

We've been doing a mix. Just want to make sure you're getting what works for you.

I prefer rolls be done in the IC thread. If you need to ask a question, and my answer is "Roll for it", please state that in the roll you make there. for example "history check on hell knights", and if you can, try to roleplay it into the story. it will be easier for me to keep track of rolls that way AND it wouldn't take away from the roleplaying aspect (for me anyway) :)

Something I find a little amusing is the fact no one in party is skilled in arcana so we range from 0 to +2 at it so the DM can place random magic things and we are very unlikely to know what it is.

Something I find a little amusing is the fact no one in party is skilled in arcana so we range from 0 to +2 at it so the DM can place random magic things and we are very unlikely to know what it is.
Who needs arcana? Roll for it anyway and hope for a 20 :3

And now I have 300% more incentive to give you magic items and not tell you they are magic :)

I once had a fight with 10int and no arcana skill.

He was better than our wizard because every time we did an arcana check, the wizard failed and my fighter tried to puzzle it out. Always rolled high or a 20.

Once, I rolled a one 1, and was convinced that if I stood on my head for an hour in a ritual, a portal would open up.

So I did. And asked if I could roll to see if it would work. I rolled a 20. It worked. To everybody's surprise.

Later in the campaign, we got captured and there was no way out. So I used that very same ritual to open a portal to get us out.

I am convinced it was a sign that my fighter had hidden magical aptitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back