• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As I said, I am hardly infallible. That only happens when I'm actually running the game, and filled with the AWESOME POWER OF THE STORYTELLER!

also, can I just mention that we have two blue tieflings so just describing them as blueish is confusing.. xD makes for a funny moment tho

As I said, I am hardly infallible. That only happens when I'm actually running the game, and filled with the AWESOME POWER OF THE STORYTELLER!
Does this mean sherwood is going to run a perfect dnd game?

also, can I just mention that we have two blue tieflings so just describing them as blueish is confusing.. xD makes for a funny moment tho
All you tieflings look the same to Toryk. Hence why he said the one in heat :3 though he probably should have included blue boy in that it seems.

All you tieflings look the same to Toryk. Hence why he said the one in heat :3 though he probably should have included blue boy in that it seems.
Blue boy is better at hiding his shamelessness xD not that he's really trying

Blue girl doesn't bother attempting to hide it since it helps attract the women that might be interested and keep some of the men away.

Out of my 500 gold, I'm thinking of getting some Splint Mail for the +1 to my AC if we have time.

AFK til the sun comes up - err, strike that - I get up before the sun now. Only thing I hate about this time of year. Getting up while it's dark out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back