• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've not had any luck finding a rl campaign
I'm lucky enough to be dating a player/dm who has friends willing to deal with a newbie to the whole thing lol. We play over discord, actually. The dice roller from the bot we use is actually much nicer (it was to me before I amassed 4 sets of dice in less than 2 months)

Yeah. Though I think it's more. There are people I work with that play they know I've been very interested in joining but they never ask me to join.

Honestly, I'd never like to have a IRL campaign currently. I don't like speaking my language so I play with native english speakers. I'm not good with voices so I just tell them my character just has a slightly russian accent LOL

I'd just like to be in any. I haven't played since my freshman year of high school. Which was a LONG time ago.
you could try to find something to do like, over a voice call? Connect with people that do zoom or discord campaigns

Meanwhile on some other thread all the players are like "These rolls are so great! The dice gods are with us!"
If you believe in even distribution of random numbers ...

And now you have all been given food and drink, paid for by the same guy... what ya'll gonna do next?

Okay who's going to talk to the guy and who's stay put? Also (better Question) who's going to do something else to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back