• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It takes an awkward amount of time for Hopsek to realize someone is speaking to him. “Hopsek here for cat lady.” He offers the gloves as proof, “Read symbols. Cat lady goes with blue lady. Hopsek waits.”

He finally turned his gaze to the person speaking and recognizes the halfling. “You are Vrail’s short friend!” He says merrily, “Hopsek remembers.” Then he frowned, “Hopsek did not find Vrail’s Saurian friend. Hopsek died. Vrail’s short friend died too. All of Vrail’s friends die.” His head cocks to the side as if making a connection but he doesn’t speak on it.

A smile came back across the goblins face. “Hopsek of Bograt, The Fire and the Fury.” He stuck out a hand proudly. “You are chosen by Saiama? Do you like this? What is Saiama like?”
Diella extends her own hand to shake Hopsek's even as she tries to figure out what people he is talking about. Blue lady might fit Shalia, but cat lady? "I'll tell them you were looking for them if I see them," she promises anyway, then nods. "Lady Saiama is very kindhearted, and caring, and, um... humble, I think?" Diella runs out of descriptions - she has only met the goddess this once, after all. "So yes, I'm happy she chose me," she finishes, then sighs. Vrail's short friend. That has to be the longest nickname she ever received.

"Well, um, I'm sorry about the dying part, as I said. Rah, though - Vrail's saurian friend, you would say; I heard earlier he moved to Konkale," she offers in an attempt to cheer Hopsek up, who seems upset that they didn't manage to meet up with the saurian. "Don't feel bad that we didn't find him in Birth."

The note reads as follows.

" Athaclenna,

I'm not very good at talking to others at times, Xai has more confidence then I ever will. But I hope that you'll accept this gift as a welcome present into my house, I'll do my best to help you the best I can. If you feel like you need guidance, at any time what so ever, please speak to me about it.

, Saiama the goddess of Creation.

P.S. If toy need a place to keep your horse, there's a stable house to the left of the entrance of my palace.

"

There's a package for you on the desk
With a happy hum, the wood elf turns once more to the package and opens it, anxious to see what lies inside.

Inside the box, you find a gold ring with emerald accents. it radiates with the power of the ascended.
Athaclenna smiles as she carefully takes the ring out of the box and slips it on. "Thank you, my Goddess. I shall cherish this gift always." She looks down at the ring on her finger and wonders what powers that this item holds.

As Páh pulls on her clothes she catches Shalia messing around with something. Walking over to join her she throws an arm over the tiefling's shoulders. "Not even taking the time to bask in the afterglow? I think I'm offended." She teased with a chuckle, tail swishing about lazily as she watched the girl open her package.

Last edited:
Shalia gives Páh a quick kiss on the check and then starts to read her note.

The note reads as follows

" Shallia,

I'm not very good at talking to others at times, Xai has more confidence then I ever will. But I hope that you'll accept this gift as a welcome present into my house, I'll do my best to help you the best I can. If you feel like you need guidance, at any time what so ever, please don't hesitate to ask me about it.

, Saiama the goddess of Creation."

Diella extends her own hand to shake Hopsek's even as she tries to figure out what people he is talking about. Blue lady might fit Shalia, but cat lady? "I'll tell them you were looking for them if I see them," she promises anyway, then nods. "Lady Saiama is very kindhearted, and caring, and, um... humble, I think?" Diella runs out of descriptions - she has only met the goddess this once, after all. "So yes, I'm happy she chose me," she finishes, then sighs. Vrail's short friend. That has to be the longest nickname she ever received.

"Well, um, I'm sorry about the dying part, as I said. Rah, though - Vrail's saurian friend, you would say; I heard earlier he moved to Konkale," she offers in an attempt to cheer Hopsek up, who seems upset that they didn't manage to meet up with the saurian. "Don't feel bad that we didn't find him in Birth."

The idea that the person they were looking for hadn’t even been in Birth seemed to solve Hopsek’s disappointment in failing to lead the party to them. “Hopsek is happy that you are happy the goddess chooses you.” He fidgets for a moment, like he’s trying to remember something. “Now that Vrail’s friends are all dead, but not dead, will they still be together? Now they all have patron gods and they can not go see Vrail’s Saurian friend... what do they do?” It was clear the goblin was worried, for some reason, that this group may be splitting up just as he had come to meet them.

Seeing the bracelet and the note Páh's brow cocked a bit. "A present? The gods sure are desperate to keep on you newbies' good side." She scoffed, releasing Shalia and going back to put on the rest of her clothes. "This was a blast. We should do it again sometime. Sooner than later hopefully."

The idea that the person they were looking for hadn’t even been in Birth seemed to solve Hopsek’s disappointment in failing to lead the party to them. “Hopsek is happy that you are happy the goddess chooses you.” He fidgets for a moment, like he’s trying to remember something. “Now that Vrail’s friends are all dead, but not dead, will they still be together? Now they all have patron gods and they can not go see Vrail’s Saurian friend... what do they do?” It was clear the goblin was worried, for some reason, that this group may be splitting up just as he had come to meet them.
Diella tilts her head. Hopsek brings up a good point, one she hasn't thought about yet. "Well, I... I'm not sure, to be honest. I think at least some of us still need to find Rah regardless... hmm." The halfling begins to mirror the goblin's worried expression. It hasn't even been a month since they met, but their group was the first (more or less) lasting community Diella was part of since leaving her village. Even if she is going to settle into the ascended plane and meet new people here, she feels a little lonely when she considers they may all go their separate ways now.

"Well, I for one am going to try and meet up with the others later," Diella finally decides, thinking out loud. "I still need to tell them about Rah and Konkale, after all. What will you do, Hopsek? Do you have plans already?"

Diella tilts her head. Hopsek brings up a good point, one she hasn't thought about yet. "Well, I... I'm not sure, to be honest. I think at least some of us still need to find Rah regardless... hmm." The halfling begins to mirror the goblin's worried expression. It hasn't even been a month since they met, but their group was the first (more or less) lasting community Diella was part of since leaving her village. Even if she is going to settle into the ascended plane and meet new people here, she feels a little lonely when she considers they may all go their separate ways now.

"Well, I for one am going to try and meet up with the others later," Diella finally decides, thinking out loud. "I still need to tell them about Rah and Konkale, after all. What will you do, Hopsek? Do you have plans already?"

The goblin nods emphatically, “Hopsek has plan. Great plan. Hopsek will go on epic quest, bring glory to Bograt clan.” He paused, “Hopsek does not know how he will do this. Hopes Vrail will take Hopsek on great quest.”

Thinking for a moment, and beginning to forget why he had come in the first place, he continues “Maybe explore, this is new place, many things to see.”

"I hope to see you again too." Shalia starts to put on her clothes back on with her new bracelet added onto one of his wrists. She thinks about what she should do next as she puts her clothes on. She could check what the others are doing and the biggest group is at Xai's palace or she could try to go shopping for new magic stuff that could be useful for her in the future. If she gets lucky she feels that maybe she will be back to find some kind of lead where her sister could be.

Páh, feeling rather pleased with what happened, tightened the straps on her boots and stood up from the bed. "Catch ya later, hot stuff." She purred as she slipped out of the room. She thought back on what had happened. Should she put a notch in her belt or something? Wasn't that what people did when they slept with a drop dead gorgeous woman? Cause she just did that. She should probably find some way to celebrate. It wasn't often that she was in this good a mood. Then she stepped into the main hall and spotted Hopsek.

Nope.

Spinning around she marched back down the hall and back to Shalia's room, slipping back inside. "On second thought, maybe we could hang out some more? The goddess of death kinda sent a goblin after me and I'd rather not deal with it right now."

Since everyone seemed set, he looked between them. "If you're done eating, I suggest we should get going. Maybe we can meet up with everyone after we finish up and get our reward." He suggested, affixing the shock stick back to his back and stretching his arms above his head.
D. Rex D. Rex Equusheart Equusheart TyranntX TyranntX

Since everyone seemed set, he looked between them. "If you're done eating, I suggest we should get going. Maybe we can meet up with everyone after we finish up and get our reward." He suggested, affixing the shock stick back to his back and stretching his arms above his head.
Brea nodded as she finished and set her plate to the side. "Well, I'm ready to go," she said as she stood.

D. Rex D. Rex TyranntX TyranntX DuckPrince DuckPrince

"I do be ready to go. But before we do, I be needing to make a stop at the Iron Tower to check on a supply shipment. And also... we do be needing to know how to return before we leave."

Brea nodded as she finished and set her plate to the side. "Well, I'm ready to go," she said as she stood.

D. Rex D. Rex TyranntX TyranntX DuckPrince DuckPrince
"I do be ready to go. But before we do, I be needing to make a stop at the Iron Tower to check on a supply shipment. And also... we do be needing to know how to return before we leave."

You have all agreed to regroup with the rest of the after your mission, but you'll still need find them sooner or later. Then there's also the question of how to get back to the ascended plane... Who would know this information?

Beorin turns to see the large saurian rushing over to him and he reaches out with his hand to grasp Vrail's own. "Good to see you, my friend! What a day it has been, eh? The shocks keep on coming! I was just on my way to try and find some better weaponry and armor to use against those infernal Knights, and here you are! And I think you are right; that does look like the wagon. Wonders never cease!"

"Do you mind if I accompany you then, Beorin?" Vrail asked. "I'm on my way to the Tower of History at some point to learn more about Rotta and how to fight him. But that can probably wait. We should also get the artifact to its destination sooner than later. Apparently we died before they expected us to."

interacting: Sherwood Sherwood

"Do you mind if I accompany you then, Beorin?" Vrail asked. "I'm on my way to the Tower of History at some point to learn more about Rotta and how to fight him. But that can probably wait. We should also get the artifact to its destination sooner than later. Apparently we died before they expected us to."

The dwarf shakes his head, "Not at all! Perhaps you can find something of interest to you in the arms market with me. Once I have successfully upgraded some of my gear, we can get that artifact to where it belongs."

With that, he steps along the way next to his larger friend on his way to do some shopping.

TyranntX TyranntX

The dwarf shakes his head, "Not at all! Perhaps you can find something of interest to you in the arms market with me. Once I have successfully upgraded some of my gear, we can get that artifact to where it belongs."

With that, he steps along the way next to his larger friend on his way to do some shopping.

TyranntX TyranntX

The Pillar of History seems to mostly sell magic items and scrolls, but there is one place that sticks out above all else... The library. Much like the rest of the district, the Library seems to focus on aiding those who seek to enhance them selves intellectually. If any place had any ideas on how to defeat Rotta, this is a great place to start.

The goblin nods emphatically, “Hopsek has plan. Great plan. Hopsek will go on epic quest, bring glory to Bograt clan.” He paused, “Hopsek does not know how he will do this. Hopes Vrail will take Hopsek on great quest.”

Thinking for a moment, and beginning to forget why he had come in the first place, he continues “Maybe explore, this is new place, many things to see.”
"That, uh, sounds like a great plan indeed?" Diella nods with raised eyebrows. Nobody could say Hopsek wasn't setting goals for himself, at the least. "I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, then. Oh, but speaking of Vrail!" she perks up. "You're probably going to go see him, aren't you? For your quest? If you meet him before I do, could you do me a favor and tell him that Rah - you know, his saurian friend - is in Konkale?" If anyone needs to know the new location to deliver the relic, it's the person holding onto it, after all, Diella figures. "I'll be looking for him, too, but two heads are better than one, aren't they?"

"That, uh, sounds like a great plan indeed?" Diella nods with raised eyebrows. Nobody could say Hopsek wasn't setting goals for himself, at the least. "I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, then. Oh, but speaking of Vrail!" she perks up. "You're probably going to go see him, aren't you? For your quest? If you meet him before I do, could you do me a favor and tell him that Rah - you know, his saurian friend - is in Konkale?" If anyone needs to know the new location to deliver the relic, it's the person holding onto it, after all, Diella figures. "I'll be looking for him, too, but two heads are better than one, aren't they?"

The idea of two heads caught Hopsek off guard for a moment, he stood thinking about it. “If she says so.” He finally replied. “Will Vrail’s short friend go exploring with Hopsek? Many things to see. Hopsek sees arena on map, perhaps go poke things with holes?” He smiles broadly, thinking this offer surely was one that anyone would jump at.

Páh, feeling rather pleased with what happened, tightened the straps on her boots and stood up from the bed. "Catch ya later, hot stuff." She purred as she slipped out of the room. She thought back on what had happened. Should she put a notch in her belt or something? Wasn't that what people did when they slept with a drop dead gorgeous woman? Cause she just did that. She should probably find some way to celebrate. It wasn't often that she was in this good a mood. Then she stepped into the main hall and spotted Hopsek.

Nope.

Spinning around she marched back down the hall and back to Shalia's room, slipping back inside. "On second thought, maybe we could hang out some more? The goddess of death kinda sent a goblin after me and I'd rather not deal with it right now."
Shalia gets caught by surprise when Páh came back to the room causing her to get into an attack stance until she realized who it was. She quickly then quickly finishes putting on the rest of clothes. "While it would be fun to cuddle some more, I have things to do shops to explore and new places to see. It's still my first day here and the sights of this place are still new and exciting for me. That goblin is pretty weird and I don't know how to help you with him." Shalia is just guessing that it's the same goblin that was with her group and got picked by the death goddess. Shalia makes her way out of her room and starts walking towards a store where she can get some kind of magical item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back