• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Toryk cried out loudly, as the wagon was vaporized. It came out like the sound of a laugh, but it was of pain. Not Evora! He told her to run! "EVORA!" He screamed, before turning back to the hell knights.

"Tempest, Great Smith Of Earth and Void and Stars! I give ye myself and all that is mine! In your infinite realm may me ashes cement this oath throughout every plane of existence. I will kill them all and feast on their hearts!" He cursed violently in a prayer of vengeance. "In this I swear, I will walk through the doorway of the plane of death to the plane of life. And all I touch will be used as instruments in removing your stain from the pattern of history. And when I be done with you... even Xai will nod and say it be good! All that is yours will become mine, and the emptiness you leave behind will be filled by the Creator's next wonder."

By the time Toryk finished his prayer, his oath of vengeance, the gnoll was practically frothing at the mouth.

Sure... a prayer to Xai was to bring destruction. But Toryk knew where the real power lay amongst the gods. For it was Tempest that countered Xai's every work. And that no matter who claimed this realm their own, it would always ultimately belong to Tempest.

Make an Instinct Save (Wisdom), on a fail you must then make a Sanity Save.

Diella covers her face with her hands when lightning fells the fleeing members of the group. "Stop it... STOP IT!" she screams, though she knows her words will fall on deaf ears.

Rotta, the Rat Monster, Begins his turn by flying 200 ft up and 80ft forward. Once he is in position he throws a crude knife attached to a chain At Troyk ( D. Rex D. Rex ) It's a Critical Hit! and He takes 11 Percing Damage! (Dex is not applied to damage to this attack, as that's how it works). You need to make an STR Check of 22 to pull that sucker out!

On The Lizard Man's Turn, He tosses a wriggling sack off of his back and oppens it, There was a Person Inside! ( ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon ) and the reptile is holding him upside down with his tail at sword point. "I don't care Who this Belongs two, but if the don't face me like a man then This tyke here's gonna be lunch!" He Proclaimed , DuckPrince DuckPrince You feel too enraged to not rescue him... you also Take 5 points of Psychic Damage

The Woman Stands her ground

It is now Felis Felis 's Turn.

Last edited:
Diella swallows. The rat man can shoot lightning that snuffs out people's lives like candles. The other Hell Knights... she has little hopes in that regard, either. Diella shoots a quick look at Toryk. Miraculously, he is alive despite having become the rat man's target.

Maybe... Maybe, they just need to hold out. Maybe with a little more time, they'll find a way to get the relic out, if nothing else.

She steps over to Toryk, reaching out her hand to cast Cure Wounds on him to try and offset some of the damage that knife must have done, then continues a few more steps in the direction Vrail was trying to run earlier.

Cure Wounds: 5+4=9 D. Rex D. Rex
1st-level evocation | Casting Time: 1 action | Range: Touch | Components: V, S | Duration: Instantaneous
A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

Rotta Takes his Legendary action to Throw another Crude Knife and chain, THIS time at Diella! Yet another nasty Critical hit! And she takes 4 Piecing Damage!

The boy Takes his torn and he slowly walks forward. "May this day be a hellish day, a wonderous day, a great day of blood shed. For it is to please our Lord, a great lord, a cruel lord, a mighty lord, the lord of lords, all shall bow before Lord Dreheadron!" he chanted, as a horrid power of hate and despair surges through Sherwood Sherwood

Make a will Save, if you pass (DC 18) then you will not be frightened by any of your foes. The boy has Casted 'Terrornoia'

After you make your save, it is your turn Sherwood Sherwood

Last edited:
Attempting a Save

Why bother? Beorin is going to run in panic.

Romana had heard screaming and thunder cracking. She'd prayed to Xai for guidance on her Focus, the misty, unclear vision she had wasn't enough to go on... Regardless or not if this was the divine guidance, the red-headed spellcaster had to do something, she had to step in. Keeping her sword sheathed, she looked up at Rotta and gritted her teeth. (Selected Role - Saboteur)
(Casting - Daze, 2MP due to being cast as a Bonus Action)

Romana had heard screaming and thunder cracking. She'd prayed to Xai for guidance on her Focus, the misty, unclear vision she had wasn't enough to go on... Regardless or not if this was the divine guidance, the red-headed spellcaster had to do something, she had to step in. Keeping her sword sheathed, she looked up at Rotta and gritted her teeth. (Selected Role - Saboteur)
(Casting - Daze, 2MP due to being cast as a Bonus Action)

You missed, and Rota takes a reaction to throw THREE more knives with chains, the Targets being FactionParadox FactionParadox , Sherwood Sherwood , and Psychie Psychie !

Sherwood Sherwood takes 6 Peircing Damage!

FactionParadox FactionParadox takes 11

Psychie Psychie takes 10

to remove the knife, you or an ally need to make an STR save of 22

It is now D. Rex D. Rex 's turn, make it count

Athaclenna screams in pain as the blade sinks into her.
Hit Points: 30 / 20
Armor Class: 15
First Level Spells: 5 / 4
Second Level Spells: 3
Channel Divinity: 15

Toyrk shoots at the Rata guy.

To hit: 31
Damage: lol pretty sure 30 doesn't hit.

Last edited:
Beorin ignores the pain as he is in the grip of his panic.
Under the effects of Bless for 1 minute: adds 1d4 to all attack and saving throws, and Shield of Faith increases my AC by 2 for 10 minutes

Hit Points: 31 / 25
Armor Class: 22
Warhammer - Main Hand: +7, 1d8+5 Bludgeoning
Spells: 4 / 3
Lay on Hands: 15

Toyrk shoots at the Rata guy.

To hit: 31
Damage: lol pretty sure 30 doesn't hit.

You miss, and Rotta takes another reaction. This time he calls upon a bolt of lightening which surges through him, and then through the chains of all players who still have a knife imbedded in them!

D. Rex D. Rex
Psychie Psychie
Sherwood Sherwood
Felis Felis
FactionParadox FactionParadox

You all will take 51,400 Lightening Damage!

Rota will then take a Legendary Action To Strike Down Ilikepie Ilikepie

She Takes 253

It is now Equusheart Equusheart 's Turn

Just curious, but why are you even bothering to roll? Just say the people that got stuck are dead. There is no way we can take the kind of damage being dished out.

Just curious, but why are you even bothering to roll? Just say the people that got stuck are dead. There is no way we can take the kind of damage being dished out.

Because I trust the dice roller about as far as an ant can throw an elephant, plus that comes off as cheating (and Rotta doesn't have the power to cheat)

The lowest you can roll on that attack was 1,000 points of damage. Tell me, which one of us has a thousand hit points? Just saying, if things don't balance out when we are all dead, I'm out.

I think it is only 100 points, but the point still stands.

The lowest you can roll on that attack was 1,000 points of damage. Tell me, which one of us has a thousand hit points? Just saying, if things don't balance out when we are all dead, I'm out.

Well, to be fair, this is a scripted TPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back