• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hit points: 32/32
AC: 20

With an anxious but enthusiastic laugh bubbling in his throat, he could not contain it. There was a grave threat ahead of them. But Toryk was no yellow bellied rat to scurry from what needed done. And apparently the world hung on the fate of the artifact. Well shit. He knew five hundred gold was not enough for this...

"Then may we spit in their eye as they tear us limb from limb, and laugh in their face as they desecrate our souls!" He laughed manically.

"It be me! (Dio) I be the the one fucking with ye clouds. Ye and your limp dicked magic getting messed with by a street peddlers charm."

With a gleam in his eye. Toryk raised his flintlock, took aim at the young boys head... and fired. Sure. He might not scratch the boy... but he'll be dammed if he was going to be killed without making an Impression.

I would like to make an attack roll...
Nat 1

Then use action surge to do it again!

Flintlock - +12hit, 1d10+6 piercing, 400ft

Both shots miss, and the rat monster didn't seem too pleased that you tried to attack his ally "Insolent mortal... DIE!!!"

D. Rex D. Rex Sherwood Sherwood Felis Felis Equusheart Equusheart Chuckles Chuckles dr xenon dr xenon Psychie Psychie Ilikepie Ilikepie Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide DuckPrince DuckPrince FactionParadox FactionParadox ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon

roll for initiative (new players now must be introduced in combat)

Rolling a SAN save

Total of 16

You are not frightened by the presence of the Hel Knight child, and are able to keep composed.

[An unnatural force causes the Rat to go first]

Last edited:
Initiative roll for Beorin

Total of 17
Under the effects of Bless for 1 minute: adds 1d4 to all attack and saving throws, and Shield of Faith increases my AC by 2 for 10 minutes

Hit Points: 31
Armor Class: 22
Warhammer - Main Hand: +7, 1d8+5 Bludgeoning
Spells: 4 / 3
Lay on Hands: 15

A booming voice caused Evora to cower and squeak as if being threatened with the whip. It almost sounded like thunder.
She peered out of the wagon only to be blinded by a flash. The light faded and as her eyes readjusted she fixed them on a group.
A bizarre group. Certainly not what she had imagined would appear amidst cries of a hell raid. A knot tied itself in her stomach and her heart began to race.
She hesitated only momentarily looking off Toryk's direction and then back toward the group before following his commands.
Quickly securing the wagon, she maneuvered into the driver seat with suprising agility and immediately brought Aethon and Haizum to full cantor speeding off down the city streets.

She wanted to stop, to turn around and help, she couldn't bare the possibility that her master could be in mortal danger.
Evora drove on, against her desires, the mighty hoof beat of the two behemoth horses matching the frantic beating in her chest.

(Supplies, horses and wagon are out of dodge)

Both shots miss, and the rat monster didn't seem too pleased that you tried to attack him. "Insolent mortal... DIE!!!"

D. Rex D. Rex Sherwood Sherwood Felis Felis Equusheart Equusheart Chuckles Chuckles dr xenon dr xenon Psychie Psychie Ilikepie Ilikepie Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide DuckPrince DuckPrince FactionParadox FactionParadox ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon

You are not frightened by the presence of the Hel Knight child, and are able to keep composed.

Rolling for confirm fail.: 14

"Me ma's got a bigger dick than ye, ya [insert bad word here because RPN is a prude]" He called out in challenge and response as he prepared to attack proper. No more shots across the bow now.

Rolling Initiative! 15

Last edited:
A booming voice caused Evora to cower and squeak as if being threatened with the whip. It almost sounded like thunder.
She peered out of the wagon only to be blinded by a flash. The light faded and as her eyes readjusted she fixed them on a group.
A bizarre group. Certainly not what she had imagined would appear amidst cries of a hell raid. A knot tied itself in her stomach and her heart began to race.
She hesitated only momentarily looking off Toryk's direction and then back toward the group before following his commands.
Quickly securing the wagon, she maneuvered into the driver seat with suprising agility and immediately brought Aethon and Haizum to full cantor speeding off down the city streets.

She wanted to stop, to turn around and help, she couldn't bare the possibility that her master could be in mortal danger.
Evora drove on, against her desires, the mighty hoof beat of the two behemoth horses matching the frantic beating in her chest.

(Supplies, horses and wagon are out of dodge)

Despite not being in combat, you take an attack of opportunity by the Rat Creature!

"GOING SOMEWHERE?!?" he shouts, as he summons a bolt of lightening from the sky crashing down onto Evora!

She takes 66,300 Lightening Damage!

Last edited:
Both shots miss, and the rat monster didn't seem too pleased that you tried to attack his ally "Insolent mortal... DIE!!!"

Rolling initiative..
1+4= 5

Diella's relief at seeing the storm dispersed by Toryk's Sun Tag (why hasn't she thought of trying that?) is far too soon cut short when the clouds reform and the group of Hell Knights attack. That's what they call out of the frying pan into the fire, isn't it?

Initiative: 19+4=23

Vrailbreaks into a run for the tavern with a look of grim determination and disappointment on his face.

Ooc : Inish 8

Hopsek seeing Vrail break away from the scene attempts to follow and lead him toward the tavern.

Vrailbreaks into a run for the tavern with a look of grim determination and disappointment on his face.

Ooc : Inish 8

Hopsek seeing Vrail break away from the scene attempts to follow and lead him toward the tavern.

You both take attacks of opportunity from the rat!

"You cannot run from The Rolling Thunder!" he roared, as two more bolts of lightening come crashing down on each of you

dr xenon dr xenon Vrail takes 458 lightening damage

Chuckles Chuckles Hopsek takes 478 lightening damage

Last edited:
I can try! Thought Vrail as the lightening arcs toward him

Ooc: Luck roll to substitute for the Ray's to hit roll

I can try! Thought Vrail as the lightening arcs toward him

Ooc: Luck roll to substitute for the Ray's to hit roll

The Bolt hits you dead on, and your charred bones locks your body into place... you are not only dead, but a singed skeleton

Last edited:
Beorin looks in shock and horror at the fallen members of his group and lets out a loud bellow of, "NOOOO!" He grinds his teeth together in rage, seeing that running is not an option, but standing and fighting will most certainly end his life. I have lived well. I pray that I die well today.

Tears fill the eyes of Athaclenna at the sudden, unstoppable deaths of her companions. Great Saiama! Such power is . . . incredible! How can anyone stand up against that?

Tears fill the eyes of Athaclenna at the sudden, unstoppable deaths of her companions. Great Saiama! Such power is . . . incredible! How can anyone stand up against that?

The lizard man speaks to his allies "Heh, guess it finally dawned on them who they are up against.. Eh Master Rotta?" he would mockingly say, is jaws practically salivating at the carnage

Toryk cried out loudly, as the wagon was vaporized. It came out like the sound of a laugh, but it was of pain. Not Evora! He told her to run! "EVORA!" He screamed, before turning back to the hell knights.

"Tempest, Great Smith Of Earth and Void and Stars! I give ye myself and all that is mine! In your infinite realm may me ashes cement this oath throughout every plane of existence. I will kill them all and feast on their hearts!" He cursed violently in a prayer of vengeance. "In this I swear, I will walk through the doorway of the plane of death to the plane of life. And all I touch will be used as instruments in removing your stain from the pattern of history. And when I be done with you... even Xai will nod and say it be good! All that is yours will become mine, and the emptiness you leave behind will be filled by the Creator's next wonder."

By the time Toryk finished his prayer, his oath of vengeance, the gnoll was practically frothing at the mouth.

Sure... a prayer to Xai was to bring destruction. But Toryk knew where the real power lay amongst the gods. For it was Tempest that countered Xai's every work. And that no matter who claimed this realm their own, it would always ultimately belong to Tempest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back