• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Against the Gods' Will

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
16df444e824ff093dcf1a07913b3e1e2.png
Chrýsos smiled as he watched the scene unfold. " my my it seems that another radiating beauty has shown herself. Zekera, what do you make of the situation?" He asked with a plaster smile as he was slowly pulling out a revolver from his pocket. If they were the ones who brought them here then as that snake women said they must be extremely powerful in magic. And the figure with the chainsaw didn't look too friendly either. What a menagerie of danger.

06efe06bcd5e555a6a9d5014b8f2f3b9.jpg
Fíon paused confused before she said. " Now den ye yellow hooded girl ye be makn da mos rackit out o all o us... so pipe It!" She said as she stabbed her claymore onto the ground a large thud and slight rumble of the ground bring made from the impact. She looked down at the lady infront of her. She gave a yawn causing not of her intoxicating breath to enter the air around her before she stretched slightly bending down to be face to face with her. " Little Lassie? Where o ye parens? Are yous loss? " she asked worried as she patted the goddess head with a big smile. " if Ye are loss den don't worry, your big sis Fíon will help you find em!" She declared proudly still not stopping the headpats on the goddess as she took her hand her grip as tight as steel itself as she was already quite hammered.

f7cba9ebc5fe7ce060cca3a4f07738c6.png
Nadee stood there shocked. There was Konohana a well respected goddess of Nature and this mere mortal of a kid was treating her a such!? " I don't know if she's stupid or has a death wish.... most likely the first one. " she commented to herself.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
~Alexander Williams~​

Being home alone nowadays wasn't uncommon. Dad had work as usual and Mom had recently started going out job hunting in order to help pay the bills. Not like it's helped though, he thought darkly. Apparently, there was a law that was put into place that banned married women from working. Too many people were convinced that they were stealing jobs from men, so a ban was put into place in twenty-six states. While they weren't exactly hurting for money, if things got any worse then they might have to consider moving elsewhere for work. With a sigh, Xander closed his workbook and rubbed his eyes. It wasn't like I was getting anything done. Eyeing the radio in the living room, the brunet tried to remember which show would be on now. His musings were cut off suddenly when the ground began to shake. Darting under the table, Xander watched as the room and its contents vibrated. An earthquake!? Virginia has had a few light tremors in the past, but as a vase smashed into the ground it was apparent that this was not a light tremor. Glancing around wildly, the brunet made eye contact with the telephone on the nightstand in the corner. Just as he made the decision to run for the phone, the ground gave way beneath him and he fell.

With a shout, Xander landed in an ungraceful heap. Although his first thought was, Did I just fall into the basement? the grassy ground beneath him and rays of sun immediately negated that idea. Stiff with confusion and panic, Xander watched as other people fell and slowly get up. Disoriented shouts rose in volume as people began to realize that they had somehow been teleported. Taking in the area around him, the boy realized that he didn't recognize the area they were in at all. Is...this a dream? He's had odd dreams before. Dreams of cities made of stone, people in weird clothes and jewelry, and other...things, so it wasn't too much of a leap to assume that this was just another dream. It's a little too clear to be a dream though. Raising his hand to his face, Xander flexed his fingers before wincing as he dug his nails into the palm of his hand. No, everything was much too clear to be a dream.

Glancing up at the rising volume of voices, the boy's eyes widened when he finally took in the not-so-human looking creatures. Is that a fucking snake? The roar of a chainsaw grabbed his attention just as suddenly as the snake had. Holy shit, I'm going to die. Nothing was making any sense, but he at least knew danger when he saw it. Decision made, Xander wove his way through the crowd, away from the voices that were getting steadily louder, and darted for the hedges before skidding to a stop behind one. Somebody had to have seen that. It didn't matter though, since most of the crowd was focused on the argument that was still going on. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, the brunet tried to gather himself. This isn't real. It can't be real! His mind helpfully brought up memories of things catching on fire around him for no reason, but he shoved it aside. That, was nothing compared to the situation going on right now.

Since the beginning of World War 2, an urban legend has grew in Belgium: the Witch of the Ardennes. The Witch is a cold woman, riding through the foggy nights on a spectral horse, throwing javelins at anyone that crosses her path. Some say she is an ancient spirit from the days of yore, seeking revenge for crimes commited against her people. Others say it is the ghost of a vengeful mother who wants the head of the one who murdered her child. In truth, she was neither. She was a young woman, raised in ancient ways. She was Andraste Suebia Belatucardros, daughter of rival gods and murderer of men. To her, the legends of the locals were irrelevant, only fighting the invader was. Andraste rode throughout the woods, waylaying patrols and breaking their savage weapons. This was her land, given to her by bloodright.

Andraste knew the forest like a warrior may know his oldest and favorite sword. It was a familiar and welcome place, but was capable of being dangerous as well. This day, it would be dangerous to the hunter and its prey. The ground quaked as six men strolled down a road. They were on alert thanks to her recent assaults, a thought that was pleasing to her. They recognized her skill, that she was a threat to the outsiders from the east. Peering from a bush at the side of the road, Andraste waited patiently for them to get closer, then sprung her trap. With sword drawn, she leapt onto the man closest to her, thrusting her sword into his heart. Then, with unnatural speed, she threw a javelin into the chest of the next man and grabbed him by the neck. The patrol react quickly, but panicked, firing blindly their petty little tin weapons. Pathetic. Andraste used the body as a shield, absorbing the bullets as she pushed towards her next target. Throwing the body onto the next man, she killed another, and then another, till the entire patrol was wiped out. She counted the seconds. 23. Too slow.

Then the earth quaked. Not uncommon, as war waged, but this time more than shells affected the ground. She looked down to see holes slowly appear in the road below her, and it grew into a huge hole that swallowed her up. Soon she knew only darkness. yet in moments, she found herself in a heavenly garden filled with dozens of different people. A few blackskinned folk, a tan-skinned man that radiated power, even a huge snake-lady. Not surprising, those Naga were always interfering in mortal affairs. She stood up and cleaned the blood off her weapons and armor with a spare rag, and awkwardly tried to figure out where she was. That tan man seemed to be the most powerful and similar to her. Divine folks always knew each other. MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

1552714991778.pngHer cheeks continued to turn rosy as more and more attention fell onto her. The crazy one with the chainsaw made a threatening comment, the one gruff-looking man thought she was their host, the one pulled out a gun... this was getting out of hand.

She held up her hands, or... tried to, anyway. The drunken girl took her as a child, grasping her hand with super-strength. "N-no!" she stammered, tugging back her hand with surprising force as it heated up, "I'm not a child! I'm thousands of years older than you are! I-You're just exceptionally tall."

The woman patted down her dress and huffed out a sigh, trying to calm herself down a little bit. This was a mess. This was getting worse and worse.

"I am Konohanasakuya-hime. Goddess of blossoms, the fragility of human life, and... er... volcanoes. A pleasure to meet you all," she bowed politely in Japanese fashion before looking up once again, "I am not your host. I am as surprised at your arrival as many of you likely are. I knew we were planning on bringing the demis here, but... I didn't know when. We hadn't decided when yet - at least, I'm pretty sure we hadn't. I didn't hear of any answer. There are a few I imagine would have done this without group permission - Zeus or Posideon or Odin being a few. They don't like playing by any rules but their own and often make decisions without others' say."

"Ah... To explain a little bit more, you are all in the Garden. The, er... how to put it... It is known by many names. Christians like to call it the Garden of Eden. That's a common name so many people know it. We just call it the Garden though, so that fewer arguments are had. It is a collection of flora that the various flower, plant, or life deities like to tend to. I love the cherry blossom trees, of course. The sakura flowers are beautiful when they bloom. I... I'm sorry I don't know how you all got here. I'm sure whoever did it will get an earful from Ma'at. She's going to be the one in charge of this whole... mess. Before you ask, though, I wouldn't be able to send you back even if I wanted to. Portals aren't exactly my specialty."

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka Kyrenka Kyrenka ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer ))

Zekera
1552716454417.pngZekera wasn't going to be the bravest of the bunch when she didn't even have a weapon. Well... she kind of did, but it wasn't as effective as say, a gun. A gun not unlike the one Chrýsos ended up bringing forth. Why did he have a gun? Who just carries a gun around anymore? He didn't look like he came straight from the battlefield, unlike the other guy or the psycho with the chainsaw, so what was his reason.

Whatever. Didn't matter. He was safe... safer... safe enough, damn it.

She tucked herself behind him a little, putting her palm against the small of his back as she looked past him. If this turned sour, perhaps he would be able to keep both of them safe. If this turned really sour, then... at least she had a meat shield? Horrible thought, but, I mean, there were a lot of weapons apparently in this room, not to mention an ACTUAL goddess. Yes. She heard the small girl right. A goddess.

Zekera tensed her hand, balling up a little of Chrýsos's fabric in her hand in worry. "Should... should we try to leave?" she mumbled under her breath, the words coming out as more of a whisper, "She doesn't seem to be mean at all, but... if she's telling the truth, then we are in way over our heads." She had no idea where they would even leave to, so the answer was probably no, but she was genuinely scared. This situation was ridiculous. It made no sense, and there was no sensical answer for it.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

06efe06bcd5e555a6a9d5014b8f2f3b9.jpg
Fíon sat there listening to her before sighing and saying again in a playful voice " Rightyo Ms.Kono, now den I'll ask gain. Where re yous parents kiddo?" Her drunken self obviously wasn't buying it. As she looked around she then patted Konohana's head again. " it's a lovely garden but why are you here alone? Who ever left a child alone I'll knock their teeth out!"

16df444e824ff093dcf1a07913b3e1e2.png
Chrýsos slightly smiled when Zekera scooted behind him." So a goddess huh..... you buying It? You seem to know the most about gods here lovely so I'll leave the expert requiring opinions to you." He said as he reached into his scarf pulling out a smaller low calibur revolver handing it to her. " the kickback isn't as strong as the one I'm holding but still be careful. That's the lowest Calibur I have." He added while looking around to see if anyone else was spying.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Goddess of blossoms? Zeus? The Garden of bloody Eden?! This woman was on something, or worse. She was insane. Best to play along, she could be dangerous. And it would be folly to throw away years of work. "I would like to speak to this.. Ma'at as soon as possible." Aleksandros requested. As he spoke, he felt a shiver down his spine. His hair stood up and a dull, pounding headache suddenly appeared. He had felt this before when he had discovered the hero that was so much like him. Something powerful was watching him. He slowly swept his field of vision around the room, getting his submachine gun out as he did. Then he saw her. A woman clad in chainmail, with eyes like a storm and a shining sword in her hand walking towards him. As she grew closer the headache intensified. The feeling of intense power grew, and grew. He could hear his heartbeat in his head, drowning out all sounds.

"She is of the north." a whisper declared.

Aleksandros strode to meet her, masking the pain etched onto his face. His hunger for knowledge about who and what this woman was had gotten the better of him. "You look like you aren't from this time." he began in English. Then, taking a wild guess, he switched to French, his native language. "You are more powerful than most in this time, though." ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

A short wave of disgust and hate spread over Andraste. The man spoke French. What filth. 'I should put him to the sword.' She thought. She would indulge him. "The same for you. You have much power too." she replied awkwardly. She never was quite good at talking. Then again, she didn't need to be. "Tell me where we are." she demanded. MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

She speaks with an accent, a strange one, to be sure. Never heard it before, but then again, he had a strange accent too. Her face was devoid of emotion, her stance like that of a warrior. Looked like a shieldmaiden, one of the ones straight out of Viking tales. Yet her authority-filled voice suggested something: arrogance. She was not an aristocrat, so where could it be from? "The goddess said the Garden of Eden." Aleksandros began. "But I think she is a bit insane. Those Easterners are always on something." ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

Andraste smiled faintly at his last remark. He was right, the tales she had heard about those folks were strange. "What is your name, boy?" she asked, trying to appear more social than she really was.

To say that the beings who had gathered around the younger's little reading corner in a bedroom were "normal" was quite the polar opposite. Within what seemed to be a plus, pink bean bag chair far too large for its occupant, which took up the entire corner itself, sat a young girl. This young girl was the apparent "normal" one of the two, though her hair had been, since birth, a glistening silver that spilled and flowed from the crown of her head and nearly to her ankles. Emerald green eyes sat upon cherubic cheeks, a sign alone of her young age of no more than ten years old, and it almost seemed as if the girl perpetually smiled as she hummed to herself while reading. What the girl had in her lap, oddly enough, was a book on physics rather than some child's story. Liliana had been a ravenous reader since she was old enough to do so, at the age of two, and due to the content that she had gotten her hands on, her reading level was astronomical. The other thing she had in her lap appeared to be a tentacled monster, for the most part, something akin to an Octopus, but it seemed... Unnatural in its entirety. Though it seemed to be home in more aquatic spaces, the four-tendriled monster seemed quite at home in the lap of its Mistress and chirped in its sleep.

The other was her sister, who at the time was resting her back against the side of her younger sister's head, reading through a magazine. Of the two, this one did not appear normal in the least. Her skin was of the lightest hue of purple, and under her candy-cane striped sleeves which connected nowhere to her clothing, one of her arms even appeared skeletal if one could use such a descriptor. Red irises sat below dark purple locks, which were pulled to the left side in a ponytail. Protruding from her right ear and the top left of her head - next to and below her ponytail, appeared to be a serpent almost as bony as her own hand, its maw more draconic in nature than a normal snake. She was busty for a fifteen year old, and her outfit accentuated such, but of course it was by her own designed. The girl was a socialite, and the magazine she sat reading catered quite a bit to those like herself: more charismatic than the average person and more interested in the goings-on in the world of fame.

Carlton, her serpentine companion for life, didn't seem to appreciate such things as much as herself, but the talking symbiote tolerated it as a gentleman would.

Their reading would be interrupted, however, as the sudden tremors came in without warning, shaking the buildings and the girls to their very core. Before Shi'arra, the older of the two, could secure her sister, and just in time to look at her uncle, who was Liliana's father, she felt them both be pulled in as what appeared to be a magick circle of sorts snared them. In just the blink of an eye, they were gone, and now falling through the air. Shi'arra had done her best to adjust herself in an attempt to snatch her sister, but it seemed that the smarter of the two had already been on it. The audible sound of the girl seeming to pop in and out of existence could be heard as she moved from her original place in the new world to her sister, and after using her teeth to grab onto her sister, because surely no one expected her to drop Chipper and her book, she again popped out and then back into existence with herself and her sister both standing.

Well, to be fair, Liliana had chosen to float at her sister's height, since she was so small, but it was standing in her mind, and no one was going to take that away from her.

"What the hell did we just fall into?" Shi'arra muttered, looking around at what appeared to be a garden.

"There's quite a lot of people," Liara muttered, hugging her pet monster and book to her chest as she hovered, her bare feet danging below her. "I wonder if we are here to meet someone very important? Would they speak like the Old Ones do? I would very much like to speak our father's tongue, but if the others can't understand it, they may be sad."

"More like they'll be driven crazy," Shi'arra replied, a hand on her hip as she looked around.

Last edited:
Good, the woman smiled. So she wasn't as emotionless as he had first thought. A fine start to what may prove to be an very beneficial relationship. "The name's Aetius Vatanam. Part-time scholar, full-time partisan." Aleksandros said with a confident smile, stilling speaking in an accented French. "Born and raised in the great land of Tunisia. Was waging war against some unpleasant Germans soldiers for a few months till I found myself here." The memory of his roadside massacre in Austria came back. Good fight, would've been better if the Germans could aim. "But it didn't matter how unpleasant they were. Hellenika and Vindicta made sure they fell as easily as wheat to a sharp scythe." he said with a grin. He held up his submachine gun and the stylus-spear, beaming with pride in his two weapons. He still remembered the day he got Hellenika from his father. He said he got it from a Greek woman the year he was born. Odd choice for a gift. And the day he got Vindicta from that stupid Romanian. Though got is too nice of a word, stole would do just nicely.

'Inquire about her.' a whisper instructed.

Aleksandros snapped out of his trance and put his weapons away. "So, ma'am, what about you? Who are you? Where are you from?"

1552805264171.png"I will not be humiliated like this!" she shouted as she stepped away from the tall, drunken girl after being repeatedly patted on the head by her. She, admittedly, didn't have the best of tempers.

Starting from where she was standing and resonating outwards as a circle, a ring started to form of hotter and hotter ground. It heated up until it turned bright red and glowing, slowly encroaching on the students, "I am a GODDESS. I am over a thousand years of age. I am NOT a child, you drunken imbecile! If you are any hope for the world, then the world is surely doomed. Humanity is doomed."

As if to punctuate her sentence and her broiling anger at being disrespected, her hands and forearms erupted into flames, "Apologize for your inappropriate behavior now or we shall be one child short and no one will care for your absence. You threaten my trees, you disrespect me as an adult as well as a divine, and a number of you have decided to brandish weapons when I had done nothing but explain things to you!" Her voice seethed with anger, the word "child" coming out with irate venom. If she was going to be a drunken mess with a sword and strength like hers, she may as well be a child. Someone who couldn't present themselves with decorum didn't deserve it in return.

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka Kyrenka Kyrenka ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer Short, but pissed.))

So he fought against the eastern Invaders with an ancient weapon thought lost to time. That was a good sign, though he seemed oblivious to its creation. Andraste was about to reply to his request when the ancient diety had a sudden outburst of rage. She winced as pain filled her head, and then receded, then came back, like a tide. Foolish girl. None should disrespect such a powerful thing. Andraste recalled the first time she had encountered her father's rage, and didn't want to see it happen here. She pushed her way past Aleksandros and stepped in front of the goddess. "You do not deserve to be insulted like this. You do not need to become incredibly angry either. But you do not need to kill a drink girl because of anger." Andraste said with authority of a drill sergeant. She lowered her voice so only the two of them could be heard. "Calm down or the others might think you are trying to harm them. Is that what the goddess of blossoms would do? Snuff out blossoming lives?" Deathkitten Deathkitten

16df444e824ff093dcf1a07913b3e1e2.png06efe06bcd5e555a6a9d5014b8f2f3b9.jpg

"DO YE WANT TO GO LASSIE!?" Fion yelled back cracking her neck as she gripped her sword tight preparing for a fight, like hell was she gonna let some little kid with magic scare her. Uh oh, seems things began to take a turn for the worse. "That doesn't look so good. Zekera please stay here... I'm going to try and calm everyone down." Chrysos declared as he quickly walked over there dowsing his hand with a bottle of liquid he had in his jacket. at all times he carried the tools he would need for one of his gang missions, be it kidnapping murder or just a shootout. this was no different. " heyheyhey! let's all relax here. Fion was it... why don't we all just relax. here i'll show you a little magic trick to calm you down~" Fion turned to him angrily and said " fine pretty boy do ye stupid magiks and try and calm down! cus I sue it aint gonna wok!" Chrysos smiled as he held one of his many switchblades, " do you know what this is? " he politely asked. to which Fion brazenly replied " Is a fukken knife." Chrysos smiled and chimed " exactly now watch real closely!" he began juggling the one knife and with a small flick of his wrist while juggling he made it seem like another knife had appeared from thin air, he did it two more times until he was juggling four. then one by one he quickly made them slide back into his sleeve making it look like the knife had disappeared until he had no knives. This was by far his favorite trick because it worked so well. " Hmm? where did the knives go? " he began patting himself down before shrugging? " Do you have the knives? " he asked her as she replied, " how in bloody ell could I ave em!" chrysos nonetheless patted her arms lightly before reaching behind her ear " wait a minute this isn't a knife.... Its" then in a split second hard to notice for anyone not use to battle a huge thirst for blood and violence emanated from chrysos as he shoved his right hand against her face blocking her nose and mouth. " Its chloroform, my favorite anesthetic ~" Fion went to struggled before she slowly closed her eyes and lightly collapsed on the ground hugging the bagpipes she had been carrying on her back this entire time. Chrysos then turned to the goddess and the new girl his bloodlust all but vanished as he bowed. " See? no violence needed, only a nice little party trick~" he gave a bright cheerful smiled with a face that looked like he had done nothing wrong.
Deathkitten Deathkitten ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

~Alexander Williams~​

A continuous mantra of, Holy shit!, played through Xander's mind as he watched the strangely dressed girl finally lose her temper. Light flared across the ground as heat radiated off of it. "Apologize for your inappropriate behavior now or we shall be one child short and no one will care for your absence. You threaten my trees, you disrespect me as an adult as well as a divine, and a number of you have decided to brandish weapons when I had done nothing but explain things to you!" The volume alone was enough to make the boy flinch, but the thinly veiled threat made his stomach clench. Do something! Don't just hide! Xander peeked out from behind the hedge, but hesitated. Who should he be helping? The angry goddess who knew what was going on, or the drunk girl who was dragged here like the rest of them? Thankfully, he didn't have a chance to decide as someone from the crowd came forward and restrained the drunk. However, when the girl collapsed onto the ground, Xander wasn't too sure if the man was actually helping or not. Who the fuck knocks someone out!? Obviously, not everyone here was going to be a friend. He knew that already, he was too dark for most people's taste.

Taking a risk in the face of the apparent goddess's wrath, Xander came out from behind his hiding spot and cautiously made his way towards the front of the crowd. Voices from various people were appealing to the goddess. Kinda seems a little late for that. A flutter of wings made itself known in the background. Birds being frightened by the display of power was to be expected, but for some reason the sound didn't sit right with him. Glancing up, Xander quickly realized why. A giant, humanoid bird was swiftly making its way over. Eyes wide, the brunet managed a short, strangled sound before the creature landed with a soft thump. The bird-person was mostly white with a few grey accents, and was not only wearing clothes but had a quiver and bow strapped to its back. It turned to the goddess and opened its - her - beak, "Are you unharmed Lady Sakuya?"

~Accalia~
At the first stirrings of magic, Accalia knew that something was wrong. The gods were still gathering teachers for their chosen heroes, and Accalia was only just getting introduced to some of the people she would be working with when a powerful sensation hit them all. Konohanasakuya-hime was the one who went to investigate, but letting the goddess go on her own made the demi-human uncomfortable. She wasn't sure if she was stealthy enough to go undetected or if the goddess was just being kind, but Konohanasakuya-hime gave no indication that she noticed the Caladrius following her. However, as they drew closer Accalia took the initiative to get an aerial view of the situation. Her take-off was quick and she made sure that she stayed high enough that she was too far for most people to discern what she was. It won't matter if someone down there has exceptional vision. The forms below appeared disorganized and disoriented though, so she assumed that they wouldn't pay her much attention. Narrowing her eyes, the Caladrius began recognizing some of the people below; one of them being a fellow teacher. The heroes were summoned early. Artemis was going to be furious, she was sure. Strategies were crafted so that the most beneficial outcome could occur, so when someone strayed from the plan it threw everything into chaos and, more often than not, ended up creating casualties. Mercy to the one who will face Lady Artemis's wrath. Whether it was a genuine mistake or not, something like this would certainly cause more than a few arguments between the pantheons.

Looping around the area a few times, Accalia watched as Konohanasakuya-hime eventually made herself known. Even from this height, the demi-human could hear the frantic chatter of the summoned heroes faintly. It didn't seem like the heroes were taking things well. It was to be expected, of course, since most of them had no knowledge of the divine and their affairs; and even if they did, being unexpectedly summoned like this was jarring and unappreciated. This was why we should've waited until we were properly prepared. Oh well, the damage was done. They would just have to adjust accordingly. Just as Accalia was turning to make another loop, the ground lit up as some of the heroes cried out in fear and confusion. That's Lady Sakuya! Without hesitation, Accalia flattened her wings onto her body and dove towards the goddess. As the forms below became clearer and more defined, the demi-human deemed herself close enough before flapping her wings again in order to slow her descent. More than a few heroes looked up at the noise, but her focus was on putting herself in between the goddess and the mob. Landing gracefully, Accalia wasn't foolish enough to turn her back to the crowd and instead turned her head slightly towards the goddess. "Are you unharmed Lady Sakuya?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

After the shieldmaiden pushed her way past him, Aleksandros thought she was just being rude. But then he heard the rage of the small girl, and realized that she wasn't being rude, but rather trying to stop bloodshed. Perhaps she was focused on the greater good too. This was a incredibly dramatic scene, regardless. 'Goddesses' getting angry at drunk women for trying to cut down trees, the shieldmaiden ordering the 'goddess' to stand down, and then Chrysos knocking out said drunkard out with some chloroform that came out of nowhere. And then Chrysos contradicts himself by being violent! An excellent time to learn about him. Aleksandros strode over to Chrysos and punches him in the face. "You say no violence right after you knock her out. Get a hold of yourself, man." he ordered. His ultimate goal would be to learn how he would react in anger and develop ways to counter and utilize it to best effect. Oh, and there was quite a bit of social reasoning behind it too. Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

1552963277648.pngThese people were absolutely insane. The aggression the drunken girl showed at first would have gotten her killed. Luckily, it seemed another individual took mercy on her... albeit in a rather strange way. The ground cooled down slowly, and she looked at the strange woman who approached her, then Accalia who landed in front of her. Konohanasakuya-hime shook her head and sighed.

"I'm fine," she muttered, eyeing the out-of-place one, "Thank you for attempting to calm me down. I hardly thought that I would have to deal with a drunken mess. You were a bit rude about it, but I suppose it was getting a little hot in here."

Her eyes drifted about the crowd. These people needed to go somewhere. Meandering about the garden wouldn't help anyone at this point. She cleared her voice, speaking loudly in a presenter-like voice so everyone would be able to hear her, "Right. Let's get going, shall we? We need to figure out who's brought you here so early and why, and you all deserve answers. I imagine most of you would like to know why you've been brought here at all. Follow me. I'm going to head to the auditorium. We can group up there and we can talk."

"Accalia. Go get Ma'at and Artemis, and alert the others. Whoever wants to meet us at the auditorium can do so."

With that, she turned, offering only a short glance at the unconscious girl. Hopefully, someone would pick her up and drag her along with the group, but if not, she deserved it. It'd be amusing to leave her behind, though Ma'at would be annoyed. Kono walked off, motioning for the group to follow along.

futuristic city.jpgShe walked throughout the garden without looking at much of anything. Clearly, she knew it like the back of her hand and hardly needed to think to move about it gracefully. Within only a couple of minutes, they were out of the hedge-maze that made up the garden. It opened up to a scene straight from the future.

A few people milled about an impressively sized plaza that opened to a wall of windows on the other side. It looked down on the city below, a mess of lights and holograms, dotted with parks and greenery, everything so far off they looked like ant-homes from this height. Throughout the sky, both vehicles and people whizzed past, some with wings, some with a chariot, some with nothing. In the middle of the plaza, there was an interactive holographic display that, at the moment, was on an image of a plum tree. Scientific information about the tree, including genus and the sort, displayed itself on little semi-rings that hovered about the image.

She paused here, the group garnering quite a bit of attention from the people who just happened to be milling about. A number of them only looked partially human, a faun here, pointy ears there, even one girl stood with massive gossamer wings jutting from her back through a satin cloak. One patron, a little kid, looked fairly alone but not concerned. He only stared at the group with curiosity.

Kono cleared her throat after a good minute or so and continued to walk on, turning and continuing to the left along the wall of windows.

theatre.jpgThe plaza turned into more of a walkway as they went along, becoming narrower and narrower until it was only about ten people abreast. She sighed longingly as she looked out the window while walking. She didn't want to have to be in this mess. She didn't want anything to do with it... but oh, what could you do? She wasn't just going to stand aside and watch the world burn, after all.

The wall on their left became a wall of windows similar to the one on their right, making it clear they were on some sort of bridge walkway between buildings. She didn't hesitate, just sighing again. Idly, she wondered if she had lost anyone along the way, but it wasn't like she was about to do a headcount. There were too many of them and they could fend for themselves, damn it. After all, following after someone isn't the most difficult thing in the world.

Doors sat at the end of the walkway, and she all but shoved them open. They were huge, large enough to accommodate someone at least ten feet tall, and unquestionably heavy to match. Inside was the auditorium, a large theatre that could sit around 500 people, more than enough space for the group. Konohanasakuya-hime hopped up on the stage, her small legs dangling off the edge, "Alright! Now then. I'll sit here and answer questions until the others arrive. Feel free to sit or look around the auditorium or whatever."

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka Kyrenka Kyrenka ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer hostage hostage ))

16df444e824ff093dcf1a07913b3e1e2.pngAfter doing that Chrysos turned to see the man with a machine gun approach him, taking a step back he tripped on one of the trees roots falling backwards as the fist encountered his face. Being launched backward rolling upon the ground he used the momentum of the roll to stand up. Thanks to tripping before the punch the damage was minimised and he was relatively fine. He turned to the man bloodlust in his eyes before he just smiled and walked up to him patting him on the shoulder. " Heh, guess you got me there bud, Maybe i was just a little wound up, thanks for cooling me down~ Now If you Excuse me I have to return to the lovely Vixen over there while we follow Ms. Goddess." he said as he quickly walked back to Zekera. " sorry about all that but now everything is fine~" he chimed to her as he began to follow the tour all the stuff sure was interesting but Chrysos didnt really care. it was the gods realm, why should he bother trying to understand what he was looking at, seemed like just a headache, better to ignore it. At the very end of it he simply turned to the goddess saying. " Do you guys have any tea? I'm parched, I do hope its not too much trouble. also what currency is used here?" He asked her politely as he pulled out his wallet looking at the fund he had on himself around 300,413 drachma.(1000 dollars in american) " Id also like to know if we will be given essentials for living while staying here?" He was most concerned about prolonged staying. as all of them probably only had one of the clothes they were wearing.

f7cba9ebc5fe7ce060cca3a4f07738c6.pngNadee silently followed happy to leave the area. as she saw no one going to grab Fion she tried to lift up her sword... only for it to not budge, the damn thing wayed like 500 pounds! how was that child swinging it like it was weightless!? sighing she began chanting before a purple glow appeared around the sword and levitated near her as she wrapped her tail around Fion lifting her up and carrying her along. As the goddess asked for Questions she quickly raised her hand. " May you please offer me a seat designed for Naga and lamia? I can't take sitting in those human chair anymore!" She desperately cried out almost begging the goddess. A cushion even a simple pillow would work!
Deathkitten Deathkitten MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Last edited:
Silvio
1552989376221.pngFalling hurt like a bitch. He was sweeping the dirt off of the porch, assisting his Abuelo so he wouldn't have to do it himself. An easy job that should have been over and done with within thirty-odd minutes. Alas, that was not the case. Mexico was not unaccustomed to earthquakes, but it is always a startling event. They always pass, however, and usually quickly. Knowing this, Silvio stepped off of and away from the porch, making sure not to stand underneath any trees.

Unfortunately for him, his efforts wouldn't help with falling through a portal.

The smack against the ground at the end of his fall sent him reeling, gasping for breath for at least a minute while everyone else started freaking out. Eventually, his breath returned to him in the form of a groan, and he simply turned to sit on his ass. He could see people milling about with panicked expressions, an almost fight, a snake woman, all sorts of fucked up things. Was he finally brought to Hell like some people thought he would be? Claimed by the Devil?

He heard the small woman, a "goddess" apparently, speak loudly to the group. This was after nearly roasting someone alive... so that was a thing. All the same, people started to shuffle into line. He, not wanting to be near the crazies at the front, hung back towards the edge of the group. Silvio was amazed, of course, by the technology, the magic that was seen here. It was just as if not more insane than the people! Many of them didn't seem to be human either. Terrifying and fascinating all in one.

Finally at the destination, a theatre of sorts, he found a seat and went silent. No need to garner any attention... unlike the one asking for tea. Weirdo.

(( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Mentioned you a tiny bit.))

Alexandr smiled, turning to face the sun with spread arms. His companion Emelie followed suit, striding up next to him with a lazy smirk gracing her features. The Paris sun illuminated Alex’s shining skin and he retreated to a cushioned seat at the edge of his balcony. Emelie again followed and sat next to the boy. Alex sighed, reaching to trace his fingers down the girl’s arm. Suddenly Emelie shuddered. Alex jerked away, staring intently as her face changed, twisting into a snarl. He jumped backwards only to be stilled by a mind so vast and powerful that he had no choice but to listen.

“Alexandr. Beware.“ The voice was not unfamiliar. “Mother?“ he asked, knotting his smooth brows together. Emelie nodded, and his mother’s voice came from her lips again. “Beware.“ It echoed loudly, and throughout the mansion Alex felt rumbling. He shifted nervously, balking away from Emelie, who, under the control of his mother, had gripped his arm. In one last burst of effort, Alex tore away. The force of his pull sent him tumbling away and over the edge of the balcony. He had little time to think as he hurtled downwards, only to see a swirling green portal open beneath him.

He appeared ruffled and squinting in the courtyard. Though it was empty he could sense the minds of many nearby. Without stopping to think, Alex trotted towards the flurry of voices. He arrived shortly in an auditorium, where a mass of people sat. The first thing he noticed was the air of power around each person. Without a doubt, he knew that they, like him, were the offspring of the gods.

“ I am Alexandr, son of the mighty Ozwiena, goddess and protector of languages and echoes.“ Alex introduced himself to a boy who seemed just as ruffled as him. He had, of course, imbued his words with power, allowing himself to speak in the language of his target. Though he himself spoke mainly Slovene, he would appear to be speaking English, French, German, or any language his target spoke. Being the son of the goddess of words had its perks.

Interacting: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Andraste nodded and turned around to resume her conversation with Aetius just as he punched Chrysos. Aetius had passion in him, and some guts too. 'Good, perhaps he could be used in the Great Struggle.' she thought. Hmm, surprising. She actually considered this man she just met as a useful person. Is this what friendship was like? Then the goddess announced that they were moving out. The city they went through was certainly interesting. Variety of different architectures, wide streets, lots of open area. Ideal for a field battle, not so much for a siege. The thought of a battle was an attractive prospect for her. A test of mettle against a true warrior was a rare opportunity for her. This might be just the chance she was looking for to relieve herself of some boredom. Later, though. Intelligence gathering was important.

The theater was like the rest of the city for Andraste: open and ideal for a field battle. But none were in here that could meet her skill in battle, she believed. She'd just have to wait. She would remain quiet and let others do the questioning for her till she really needed to know something. Naturally, though, as a daughter of gods, there wasn't much she had to know.

Such a multitude of different things! Chariots, winged beasts, flying men! And those pictures of that tree, with all the little bits of information! He had seen some beautiful paintings and illustrations in his life, but none that were like that. There were dozens of different things to see here, and so little time to see them all... for now, at least. This was a treasure trove of information from all over existence. Perhaps the little lady wasn't so insane after all. Showing the same confidence that Hannibal showed at Carrhae, Aleksandros stayed close to the shieldmaiden, sensing in her a sort of kindred spirit. He trusted her more than others, only because she actually seemed somewhat concerned about where they were and what was happening. Plus, she had a cool sword.

When they finally reached the theater, Aleksandros took a seat at the front, not far from the Goddess. He kept his precious Hellenika laid across his lap, so he could jump up and put 71 bullets in a hostile with haste and lethal prejudice. "So, what exactly are we waiting for here? And for how long?" he inquired. While he wandered around the Garden, he heard the circumstances before their arrival here was all the same: an earthquake and then they suddenly arrived. "We all just appeared here for no real reason, as far as I know."

~Alexander Williams~
"Accalia. Go get Ma'at and Artemis, and alert the others. Whoever wants to meet us at the auditorium can do so." At the goddess's words, the bird creature immediately took off again. Artemis? Like the Greek goddess? While it wasn't hard to believe that the Japanese woman in front of them was a goddess, especially after that light show, the fact that there was a Greek deity floating around didn't make sense. It's like mashing a bunch of myths and religions together. Only one can be real, right? Xander wouldn't call himself extremely religious, but all of these questions were definitely giving him an existential crisis. As the goddess began to leave, people began following her after a beat of silence. The brunet, after a moment, followed the goddess as well. While he still had no idea what was going on, he felt somewhat safer around other people. Spotting a dark-skinned guy ( Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Silvio) towards the edge of the group, Xander made sure to drift towards him. Nobody had really took notice of Xander yet, but it was really only a matter of time before racism undoubtedly reared its ugly head. No matter where he went, it always happened eventually. However, there was safety in numbers right? As long as he stayed close to the other boy then maybe people would think twice about harassing either of them too much. Making sure that the other boy was close-by throughout the walk, the brunet didn't pay any attention to the whispering growing louder and louder until the group came to a stop and multiple people began talking in wonder. Glancing up, the boy was finally able to take in the sprawling city before them. The buildings seemed to stretch into the sky as various creatures and vehicles weaved through the air. It's like something out of a comic book! The hologram in the center of the plaza specifically drew his attention. He glanced at the goddess, who had thankfully paused, before impulsively darting towards the holographic tree. Waving his hand through the predictably intangible image, Xander giddily watched as the image would distort slightly at his touch before realigning when he withdrew his hand. Just like a comic book.

Satisfied, Xander made his way back to the group as the goddess finally began moving again. Once again trailing behind the boy from before, the brunet's eyes darted around curiously as they passed windows and more buildings. Eventually, the path narrowed until Xander was directly behind the boy he was following. Uncomfortable with the close proximity of the people around him, the brunet hunched into himself. He couldn't help but let out a quiet sigh of relief when he passed through the doors and into a much more spacious auditorium. Following the arches of the ceiling with his eyes, Xander couldn't help but marvel at the design of the theater. His own school, while definitely not the most prestigious, was nicer than most places but in comparison to this, it seemed tiny and quaint. The brunet followed the stream of bodies and found himself sitting next to the stranger he had attached himself to. A little too close than what I wanted, but at least he's still near. "Alright! Now then. I'll sit here and answer questions until the others arrive. Feel free to sit or look around the auditorium or whatever."

Xander couldn't help but wince at some of the requests and questions that people started throwing at the goddess. She's a goddess, not a genie. With any luck, they wouldn't piss her off again. Not willing to draw the fickle woman's attention to himself, he zipped up his wind breaker and sunk further into his seat when a unfamiliar boy ( hostage hostage 's Alexandr) came up to the guy next to him. The boy said something that Xander couldn't understand, but seemed confident in what he was doing. Was that Spanish? The brunet blinked in realization. Wait, is everyone here not American? It should have been a pretty obvious observation, but the goddess and even that bird had spoken English, so how was he supposed to know!? His cheeks heated up as he sank further into his chair. Fuck, I really am an idiot. Embarrassment still coloring his cheeks, Xander forced himself to pay attention to the guy next to him. He wasn't being nosy! He was just curious of how the guy would respond. Maybe the new one is looking for people to stick close to too.

((Xander's stalking Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Silvio and is ease dropping on hostage hostage 's Alexandr))

Zekera
1553116123209.pngThings had officially gotten too weird for Zekera. She more or less shut down, not wanting to talk, not wanting to really engage with people. How was Chrýsos able to stay so calm? Or... mostly calm... How many weapons did he have? And taking out that girl...? Was she okay? Why was the girl so damned massive as well?

She held the gun in her hands and gave a quick nod as her only response to Chrýsos. He was potentially really dangerous, even if he was really sweet. Who the hell carries around chloroform or guns or knives or a big fucking sword?? Psychos. That's who. Why was she in the mix then? If so many people here were of similar veins, then where was the connection they all had? The idea that they were related to deities didn't really catch on super well... so maybe she was wrong. It did sound pretty nuts... even if...

WHAT THE FUCK? And now there were magic pictures and other people and they were so high up. There were people FLYING out there. Actually flying. Some people, like Chrýsos, didn't seem to care. Most, however, were freaking out like she was. She didn't do so outwardly, however. Her fear was tucked inside, hidden so others couldn't use it against her. She just followed along with everyone all the same, however, silently amazed by the theatre itself as well. Nothing would be normal here, huh?

Once there, she stayed next to Chrýsos. He was the only person she had really met thus far, though he seemed somewhat insane... it wasn't like she had a better choice. She stayed quiet, not wanting to ask questions, but she noticed the currency in Chrýsos's wallet. It wasn't anything she recognized. Huh. Weird. She wasn't exactly the best when it came to recognizing currency, but she'd be able to denote big ones. American dollars. British Pounds. Russian Rubles. Pesos, of course. Not many more, though, and she certainly didn't recognize his. It looked like a decent amount though. Maybe he was well-off? That might explain his behavior if he thinks he could pay off people or something like that. Was that what rich people did? She actually had no clue.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back