• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Not this time! Church didn't want any violent activities in case the Cainhurst/Hinokah use it as an excuse.

Maybe there's a competition to see who can last against a Paladin or something

Huh, do you think Alexander could take on a Paladin?

Try us

eevl.gif

ah, so that's what the NPC things look like. so it looks like i could make one for the Lieutenant after all. if i just gave you the pic and the brief bio then you put them in that format?

Is the Lieutenant going to be a long term character?

At this point probably not. But this is a friendly competition, so possibly!

Oh you changed them ages.
*pukes again*

Congrats!

Last edited:
Is the Lieutenant going to be a long term character?

At this point probably not. But this is a friendly competition, so possibly!

Congrats!
i'm not sure. i was leaving that up to you since she's still technically a paladin and was your original character. I'm fine with whatever you decide on.

it was super brief since they only showed up to the murder of the dwarf in the other RP. i figured she'd be getting more screen time along with the knight captain.

Oooooooooooo she was just a body to chat to hahaha. If you want to develop her, you're more than welcome!

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.
I'm going to be on a trip for a week starting Saturday so I won't be super active while I'm gone.

For sure :) if I find I'm having more free time than expected I'll definitely interact.
I just want to get something up for now :p

On a totally unrelated note, I've been listening to a lot of music from the guy who I picked Ronni's theme song from... I'm in love <3

Will be writing an intro prompt for Pai Chan Pai Chan and Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly tonight

Does anyone else need a little narrative poke to get started?

None of my posts will be especially long, since I'm juggling a lot of balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back