• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fun fact 1: One of the ways Lillian uses her will magia is to levitate textbooks and scrolls so they're easier to carry.

Fun fact 2: Arms weight ~5% of your total weight. Legs weigh ~18%.

Fun fact 3: Corvid is about 4'7". The lowest height on a BMI chart I can find is 4'10", at which point the normal weight for a man would be between 90 to 120 pounds.

Fun fact 4: If we assume that Corvid would weigh 100lb while having all four limbs intact, then with his legs missing he is likely about 65lb. Depending on how much of his lower arms he's missing beyond his hands, he might possibly weigh as little as 60lb.

Fun fact 5: The average physics textbook weighs somewhere between 4 and 5 pounds.

Fun fact 6: Corvid weighs somewhere between 12 and 17 textbooks, or 1.5 CRT computer monitors.

Conclusion: Lillian can lift an un-augmented Corvid with her magic alone. Remember this, Corvid, and watch what you say about House d'Oro.

Zahzi Zahzi

To be fair.
Corvid always dreamed of flying.
So Lillian yeeting him into the horizon would only be a LITTLE bad in his mind.

"This bitch a cripple! Y E E T!!"

Ableism aside, I would think that Belodal would be the ideal launching pad. Lillian is tall, sure, but she is NOT a heavy lifter.

Looks like the RP might have stalled out a bit. Maybe we should do a small timeskip to all of our characters having lunch together?

It may take a bit for me to get something out. I got some badish news yesterday and it's not fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back