• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lillian would be scandalized, and also jealous.
What does that mean?

Maybe maybe. I just figured they split up after academy but still had an on and off thing. I guess it is possible they were engaged at some point.
Had an idea where maybe they're still engaged, but their projects took them in separate directions. So it could have been like if they found another partner while they were apart then it'd be fine? But they didn't and now they're together again? Hmm

What does that mean?

Had an idea where maybe they're still engaged, but their projects took them in separate directions. So it could have been like if they found another partner while they were apart then it'd be fine? But they didn't and now they're together again? Hmm
Hrm yes yes. I like that

Alrighty then 😈

I also have another Steamfantasy idea I'd like to try if anyone is interested in another

What does that mean?
On one hand, she thinks it's improper that Lorelei is being so openly romantic with a man who isn't even courting her properly (or at least, by upper class high elf standards). On the other hand, she's jealous that Lorelei and Belodall share mutual interests, history, and love - Lillian doesn't have that with anyone, on account of the whole arranged marriage thing.

I also have another Steamfantasy idea I'd like to try if anyone is interested in another
What a coincidence, I also have a steam-fantasy idea I've been sitting on, we'll have to compare notes!

1592331570987.png

Zahzi Zahzi Best part of Lillian's dress is that if we use her character picture as an exact reference, her hem is just above her knee. It must have felt like he got clocked by a tree branch... assuming he didn't get mollywhopped by one of the giant tassels, or whipped by the two leather straps hanging in the back.

I might bite, what's the idea
What a coincidence, I also have a steam-fantasy idea I've been sitting on, we'll have to compare notes!

It's for the story I'm working on. But in essence, There's two human factions and dragons. Humans used to be unified with dragons but split into two factions after they put down the Calamity. There's the tech faction (Kingdom of Rhoda) and the magic faction led by dragons (Dragonkin)

I have a few ideas of where we could start for the plot, but am thinking about being adventurers/bounty hunters/monster slayers after the Calamity woke again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back