• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adventure, Love, and Supernatural Blood!

h o n e y b e e

a busy little bee
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Buzzing Bees

Honey Bee is the name! Call me Bee, call me Honey. Just don’t call me anything mean, I’m sensitive. ✨ A chill bean in their mid-twenties, bordering on late twenties. Chaotic work schedule. Seesawing between lots of free time and only a little. A wannabee artist and lover of video games.

I don’t like to give any concrete numbers, but I try to post once a day. If the day isn’t too busy, I can post several times throughout. My writing is very adaptable. A few paragraphs is plenty, but I love detail. Nothing less than a paragraph, I can’t work with a single sentence.

Bee friendly! 🐝 I really like to chat OOC and become friends with my writing partners. We don’t have to talk about anything personal. I understand the desire to keep your private life, well, private. But I do like to chat about the plot and characters, share memes, and make playlists.

No hard feelings if you ghost, but please, I would like a message! It can be as simple as saying you’re not interested anymore. Really, it just helps to know for sure.

Looking for m/m pairing right now!!

I don’t have a lot of plots on hand at the moment, but there are a lot of general things that I enjoy, so I’ve compiled them into a huge list.

crime // mafia // cigarettes, smoking // alcohol, drinking // scars, tragic backstories // murders, mysteries // supernatural creatures // fae, elves, dragons // modern // fantasy // horror // zombies, apocalypse // romance // witches, magic // drama, angst // hurt, comfort

grumpy characters // sunshine characters // quiet and broody types // silent and harsh // playful and obnoxious // lots of character personalities are fun to write

Craving something to do with a prince (your character?) meeting an assassin in disguise (my character?). The two grow close, lots of shenanigans happen.

Also would love to do a modern day mafia plot! A big tough guy, falling for a sweet civilian? Two criminals butting heads and coming to like each other?

Please PM me with any ideas!

The past year hasn’t been very kind to me, but hoping to find just a couple partners. 🐝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back