• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

(bro I was talkin about m y thing. the fact I said confused essentialy twice in a row. I was nitpicking at myself,)

*I look surprised- I swiftly hop off the wall and rush to you* woah, bro, hey- something bad happen to you in these woods or somethin? yeesh. here uh- I- I uh *I perk up a little, like I just had an idea* I can find a different way to get there, ok? *I put my hand on your shoulder and try to give you a reassuring smile, though I'm not sure how well it worked.*

what? no, of course not! no, we're uh- we're gonna take a different short cut! all you have to do is one thing, and I'll guide you the rest of the way, got it?

You trudge through the muddy land of the forest from the rain the past week you suddenly Gemini feels she is being watched she turns around to see someone in a purple sweatshirt with headphones on staring into a laptop whatever he is doing he is too busy to talk so Gemini starts to walk away alongside holly and then the guy say I need help holly and Gemini whip around with what Gemini says I have a f*#king crippling henti addiction from over use of my powers earlier and could you tie me to this tree says the stranger says also my name is Harry nice to meet you says Harry

Unexpectedly Harry takes off his headphones and closes the laptop he was looking at alright it’s been exactly 6 hours Since I used my powers so I no longer have an addiction Harry says with a bloody nose

(sh*T B R O- Gem was literaly gonna tell u to close ur eyes, u comply, and then i lead you through the mysterious woods, hoping you don't realize it's the Serafina woods- thos woods are my territory when it comes to plot, GOT IT?)

(also Ryce, u are sh*t in keeping track like, what a characters saying and narration. no. stop. just. no. you can come in to the story when we get back to the dorm, thank you very much.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back