• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

(uhm- think it should be more like, 100 students, cuz like, y e e. some probs came from outside the small town to come here. also, try names that aren't blatantly- idk, other character names? like shouto and Voldemort. also also- I wanna add somethin, for like, my own plot reasons, most of the students, aka, like, all the ones in our group, grew up in the same small town near the school, so you kinda knew who the others we're, except for me, so u assumed I was from out of town or something. anyways, near the small neighborhood/town, there's a forest, like, it kinda surrounds the school and town in a way, and on the road we were walking on to school, there was like, an old stone wall and then the forest, anyways, this forest is known as the cursed woods, monster woods, it has a lot of names. most people from out of town think it's just the superstition of the town, ut there are many true stories of children disappearing into the woods, only to have their bones show up days later near the spot they were lost, or, and this mostly happens with pets, but sometimes children, if thy do come back alive, they're covered in mushrooms or something, or crystals, they look almost sickly an barely recognizable, and everytime they die a few days after they come back. of course, all of these stories are used to make the towns children stay away, and there's always a recent story too. you've (as in you, specifically you, holly.) have really stopped asking if any of the stories are true because you've learned they always are, besides, even if they weren't, yo get a bad feeling from the woods anyways. everyone does. even the kid with the mind control. (the one you named shouto, right?) yeah. everyone. also- you just aren't gonna ask about the "me being super nonchalant about the mind reader and saying it's nothing I'm not used too." ok then. yeah that's about it. the woods is gonna be plot relevant, I swear.)

(okokok- Shenmi for the student character and Mr. Zhishi. yes, yes I did use google translate for this, anyways- where are we? btw what do u think of the woods and are we actully just gonna skim over the "u tell me about the mysteriously powerful kid and I go all nonchalant and am like "nothing I'm not used to"?" we just gonna ignore that? ok then.)

yeesh fine I'm coming. *I start mumbling to myself grumply* what's the point of being all cool and mysterious if people are just gonna skim over it....

*I perk up and glare at you* try to hard!?! bish that was like, perfect! f*ck you! *I swat your arm and quickly start walking faster to get to the front of the group*

*Shenmi, who was in front of us, slows down a bit to walk next to you* "so, finally realized she was- well, how do I say this- not right?" *you're confused by what he means by that*

*he notices your confusion* "ok, I know full well that you know that I can read minds. I've glanced at hers- it's weird as hell in there. enough that I'd say she needs to go to an asylum or something, but that's just me. besides, it was only a glance. doesn't mean I don't get a weird aura from her though." *he leaves it at that. and goes back to walking in wherever part of the group he was walking before.*

(hello yes u alive broski? srry if I'm being like- super annoying and impatient- I'm just like, super in the mood to rp right now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back