• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Shiro´s visible eye began to shine. She grabbed the donut, muttered a thanks and devoured it. Then, still chewing, she shook her head. "Im not pretty. i cant be pretty. But you are." She giggled. "Oh, dont mistake this for flirting, im not into girls, but i just think you are really pretty."

Lucille hugged him back and smiled, cuddling up against him. She enjoyed his company a lot and was already happy to have returned to this school. "I cant wait for it!", she muttered into his shoulder. "Lead me there whenever..."

Ikasia meanwhile was sitting on the ground, she was waiting for this to end. She never was one to be interested in speeches, she waited until she could find her favorite sparing partner and swordfighting teacher.
Gren Hastings

Gren shortly after being hugged back went red with surprise and embarrassment. He didn't release the hug but he looked down at her, sweating a little from anxiety. "U-Uhm! Sorry! I wasn't thinking." He laughed nervously. He was really klutzy all the time so he often did things of instinct without really giving it much thought. He then continued hugging her and murmured. "I-I-It's not b-bad though... Really..." He said, wondering if this was even a good idea or not.

David zoomed towards the castle on his broom muttering to himself "this year will be a great year even if I am the youngest in the school" as he finished the last word he dismounted his broom and walked through the castles main doors into the assembly hall and sat down in a corner by himself watching all the older students walk by and thinking, "there is no one here my age I think I will just sit here and watch them until the headmaster speaks..." "I don't want to get in the way."

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

orious chuckled at yuki's reaction grinning unable to help himself. there was no way he couldn't. yuki was too adorable,a little strange but he seemed like a good guy inside. plus,everyone was a bit strange in their own way. he wondered why yuki was trying so hard to keep his emotions locked up. he glanced down at yuki's drawing. "you know you're really good at drawing...do you draw only cats or have you drawn anything else?" he asked curiously in thought.​

Yuki Arashi

Yuki puffed out his cheeks. He still didn't want to trust this guy but at the same time it's always been a dream of his to be close to cats. He reluctantly nodded, his expression unchanging before he began sketching the small cat creature again. He wondered if Orious kept his dorm clean... Eh, he hoped so. He appreciated people for their cleanliness.

Sewell giggled, "Well technically speaking I am a boy and a girl. I was originally a boy, but I was born both. Kind of. It's a long story." She explained. "This is what I look like when I'm a girl. Big chest, big bottom, fiery hair and eyes, curves, all that stuff." Sewell focused and turned back into a boy slowly, obtaining his white hair and 'original' body, sitting there in his loose clothing. "This is what I look like when I'm a boy." His voice wasn't much different, and neither was his face. "I hope you don't mind being friends with someone who is both."
Shiro clapped like after a cool magic trick. "That´s cool! So you can be my best friend and my second best friend at the same time! Oh, man, you could prank people a bunch!" She giggled again. "Well, no, i of course don´t mind at all. I have a brother who can do something similar, like, he is my sister-brother thingie!"
Gren Hastings

Gren shortly after being hugged back went red with surprise and embarrassment. He didn't release the hug but he looked down at her, sweating a little from anxiety. "U-Uhm! Sorry! I wasn't thinking." He laughed nervously. He was really klutzy all the time so he often did things of instinct without really giving it much thought. He then continued hugging her and murmured. "I-I-It's not b-bad though... Really..." He said, wondering if this was even a good idea or not.
Lucille free´d her face a bit and smiled at him, looking him in the eyes. "Don´t worry. I like when you aren´t thinking. Also, you get really cute when you then get embarrassed." She giggled and then hugged him again, because this time, she blushed herself. She hid her face away like that.

Jonako

The small cat's fur slowly began to rise, Yuki's chill swirling about him and tickling his skin. Now Jonako was about seventy percent certain the boy was an ice or snow elemental. Something similar to a sigh left him, surprisingly coming out as a puff in the cold air, as he fought against himself, ultimately deciding he wished to know more than the thought of possibly having a cat treat stuffed into his mouth.

Jonako waddled around under the chair until he was able to wiggle his way out, meeting Yuki's gaze with his own amber and dead eye. Nose wiggling, he gingerly took the treat from between his fingers,, careful to avoid allowing his tongue to touch it. The black cat warily passed his hands to plop the treat on the shoes of Ori, disregarding it as he stalked back over to Yuki and plopped down at his feet expectantly.

TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious chuckled at yuki's reaction grinning unable to help himself. there was no way he couldn't. yuki was too adorable,a little strange but he seemed like a good guy inside. plus,everyone was a bit strange in their own way. he wondered why yuki was trying so hard to keep his emotions locked up. he glanced down at yuki's drawing. "you know you're really good at drawing...do you draw only cats or have you drawn anything else?" he asked curiously in thought.​
Yuki Arashi

Yuki showed him his notepad, it was full of many different pictures of animals, snowy scenery... That's when you would be able to notice most of his drawings depicted something sad or lonely. Some of them we're of girls or boys crying. He seemed to be an artist who liked to express his emotions through art... And he felt lonely, a lot. One of his recent drawings was of a boy walking away from a forest that had been overcome by a blizzard, crying an endless stream of tears. Yuki then put his notepad away and huffed. He got up and looked for somewhere else to sit now. It seems that last picture has a deep emotional connection to him... Jonako could probably sense his apparent distress now as his body got colder, almost freezing to the touch. The snow around him started to become a tiny bit hard...
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

As he decided sitting there in a corner wouldn't do him any good he walked up to the headmaster's chair he placed a whoopee cushion under the seats pad and walked away whistling to a tune he came up with.

Jonako

Now pleased that he had escaped that scenario, the cat proudly rubbed it's ears with it's paws, chest seemingly puffed proudly. That is, he was proud until the soft snowflakes began to clump a little more against his black coat, pelting him. Confused, he blinked once and watched Yuki move down a few chairs.

Clearly in distress himself, Jonako seemed to slump, his posture a mix between alarmed but defeated. 'Ugh. Do I really?' He thought, believing the male was upset because he hadn't eaten the treat. Paws skittering across the floor, he plucked up the treat from the shoes he left them upon and slowly approached the bot again, directly leaping into the seat beside him. Large eyes batting, he bat a paw at his arm, pawpads striking his hand and sending a freezing chill up his spine. 'Eck!! He /is/ cold!'

Despite the shiver, Jonako wedged his way between his arms and the sketchpad, butting his chest with the treat still clutched between his teeth.

TheDragoon TheDragoon

He walked back to his chair thinking about how cheep his first prank was... Next time it would be something bigger of course. This time he would have to admit to the prank after it reached its victim but it was well worth it.

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
He watched as students came up and grabbed the charms. When Todd stopped in front of him he couldn't help but chuckle, "Now Todd we do need to keep them alive."
@WolfSpirit

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina nodded, "Yes it helps with hearing, sight, smell, touch and taste. Now it doesn't make those things useless it just makes whatever it's needed for barrable for that person." She said smiling a bit, her eyes turned to see a bird type student snatch one of the charms. Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val sighed standing and walking up to grab a new charm seemshow his from last year no longer worked. He grabbed his and thought about grabbing Mac's but the charms took the shape of what the person would need to keep it on them the easiest. His changed into a pin the shape of a sabertooth fang. He smiled walking back and taking a seat by Mac.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas stayed seated, he didn't see the need for one the smell of herbs didn't bother him. He watched the bird guy snatch one of the charms and then land in the back standing next to a whale man?

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila twisted her hands in front of her as they walked in silence. She glanced over at Thuavin several times before watching were she was going. "Um..do you happen to know where we go anyway...I may he a dragon tamer but I only have the sense of smell when I borrow Zetra's sense of smell." Beside her there was a muffled chuckling sound that left Zetra's throat, Why are you acting all nervous Rila? He thought to her alone.

SadSnake SadSnake

Launet Serfa - Unicorn/Demon
She nodded nervously, "Please just be careful...I mean you know how people always say a unicorn's horn can heal anything...well when you mix a demon and a unicorn the horn goes bad and their hands become what heals...if they are lucky." She sighed, she had never really talked about this with anyone else, besides the old witch who was kind to let her live with her.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
Ulises walked up the Walk way to get a charm. While his sense of smell was not heightened nor his sight, his hearing was enhanced. He knew it was his orca half that made noises so loud sometimes. His tail swayed behind him slowly as he walked up stage and grabbed a charm. He slowly walked back as the simple charms turned to a gold cross necklace. The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald did it work))

Jin Soul - Humanoid - Sword and Archery Teacher
Jin was just walking down the hall looking over one of the swords he had made when he bumped into someone. As soon as their shoulder's touched a light exploded in the hall. "Wow!!!" Jin turned to look at the person he bumped into, "YOU'RE A LIVING SWORD!!!!" Jin couldn't contain his excitement as he looked at the kid. Taelonthesands Taelonthesands

As he sat down he noticed how many students were in the hall, he thought "So many people would see it," and laughed until he cried"

Yuki Arashi

Yuki showed him his notepad, it was full of many different pictures of animals, snowy scenery... That's when you would be able to notice most of his drawings depicted something sad or lonely. Some of them we're of girls or boys crying. He seemed to be an artist who liked to express his emotions through art... And he felt lonely, a lot. One of his recent drawings was of a boy walking away from a forest that had been overcome by a blizzard, crying an endless stream of tears. Yuki then put his notepad away and huffed. He got up and looked for somewhere else to sit now. It seems that last picture has a deep emotional connection to him... Jonako could probably sense his apparent distress now as his body got colder, almost freezing to the touch. The snow around him started to become a tiny bit hard...
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing
Jonako

The small cat's fur slowly began to rise, Yuki's chill swirling about him and tickling his skin. Now Jonako was about seventy percent certain the boy was an ice or snow elemental. Something similar to a sigh left him, surprisingly coming out as a puff in the cold air, as he fought against himself, ultimately deciding he wished to know more than the thought of possibly having a cat treat stuffed into his mouth.

Jonako waddled around under the chair until he was able to wiggle his way out, meeting Yuki's gaze with his own amber and dead eye. Nose wiggling, he gingerly took the treat from between his fingers,, careful to avoid allowing his tongue to touch it. The black cat warily passed his hands to plop the treat on the shoes of Ori, disregarding it as he stalked back over to Yuki and plopped down at his feet expectantly.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious looked at the drawings in thought. they were all really really good and conveyed so much emotion to them. he then looked up at yuki with his violet gaze softening up and placed a hand on his shoulder gently. "you know...i know how it is.." he lowered himself to eye level before moving his arm around yuki and that was when he hugged him. "it's ok to cry if you want to,i won't let anyone see....and you don't have to be alone,ok?" he told yuki softly being very careful and gentle.​

Shiro clapped like after a cool magic trick. "That´s cool! So you can be my best friend and my second best friend at the same time! Oh, man, you could prank people a bunch!" She giggled again. "Well, no, i of course don´t mind at all. I have a brother who can do something similar, like, he is my sister-brother thingie!"

Lucille free´d her face a bit and smiled at him, looking him in the eyes. "Don´t worry. I like when you aren´t thinking. Also, you get really cute when you then get embarrassed." She giggled and then hugged him again, because this time, she blushed herself. She hid her face away like that.
Sewell smiled, "Well I guess I could. But people might know it's me unless I style my hair and get makeup or whatever to look different." He responded. "I am the same person, but I sort of change. It's hard to explain." He ate one of the little donuts. "And sometimes I don't notice that I'm different, so I might go into the boy's bathroom as a girl or vice versa. And uncle says that I shouldn't be a girl when making friends with boys or a boy when making friends with girls because, 'Social standards are stupid but followed blindly.'" He explained, still smiling at Shiro.

He began thinking about classes and looked over his class schedule

Class Schedule
Herbology
History of Magic
Offensive & Defensive Magic
Mortal Studies
Dragonology
Sword Fighting & Archery
Potions, Charms & Curses
Then he realized he had Music, Transfiguration, and Angelic Arts to take.

"What a load of work I will have... UGH!"

Sewell smiled, "Well I guess I could. But people might know it's me unless I style my hair and get makeup or whatever to look different." He responded. "I am the same person, but I sort of change. It's hard to explain." He ate one of the little donuts. "And sometimes I don't notice that I'm different, so I might go into the boy's bathroom as a girl or vice versa. And uncle says that I shouldn't be a girl when making friends with boys or a boy when making friends with girls because, 'Social standards are stupid but followed blindly.'" He explained, still smiling at Shiro.
Shiro shrugged. "You can be a girl, a boy, an attack helicopter or a donut. Do realize, that i am gonna eat you up, if you are a donut." She laughed. "I like friends if they are nice, no matter who or what they are and were. Be nice and be my friend. You are nice, you are my friend." With that, she took a little bonbon out from her pocket and ate it. SHe always had sweets on her, because she was herself.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked down at the cat that had hopped into his arms and his temperature started to go up again, not being as cold as he was before. His expression was still blank but you could probably tell he was appreciative of the gesture. He was then hugged by Orious, which didn't make him cry. He was unable to... At least, he had accepted that fact. Even Orious's hug did nothing for him. He felt something in his heart, but on the outside he couldn't do anything to express his sadness or anything... So it made him feel no different. He felt different from everyone else, and incredibly lonely because nobody could understand what's happening to him, not even himself. Yuki then pushed Orious away after a while. He then wrote something on his notepad, using the same page. 'I'm sorry' it said when he showed it to him.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Gren Hastings

Gren sighed and just let her hug him for as long as she wished. He just hoped nobody got the wrong idea, it wasn't l-like... They we're a thing right? A tiny part of him wished for that but his brain's strength was so strong that it forced the idea of that out. He just pet her gently with a smile and whispered. "You'll be ok..." He said before something occurred to him. "Ah! If you ever get lonely..." He said as he pulled back to fish out his phone and he showed it to her. "You could give me a call!" He said happily. "That way you won't have to feel alone."

Jonako

'Hm, is it me or did he just get the slightest bit warmer?' Jonako blinked, testing the boy's skin with his nose. Eh! He sneezed softly, tail curling around himself. Yup, the boy was still cold, but not to much. 'Perhaps some tea would make him warmer? If I remember correctly I co-'

Cut off mid-thought, Jonako was caught between Ori and Yuki's hug, he squirming a bit as he was squished between them. 'Hey! Hey! Hey!' He wanted to cry out, dragging himself from between them as he found his way back to the side beside Yuki, his fur ruffled all over. Some where in the process, he had swallowed the cat treat and now sat flicking his tongue out.

This is the moment in time his form disappated, only to reform as a human male, his jacket sleeve scrubbing his tongue as he spat. "I was hoping not to swallow that." Jonako whined, tongue rolling at the awful flavor lasting on his tongue. "Ugh, the stuff they make those out of. Dreadful!"

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked down at the cat that had hopped into his arms and his temperature started to go up again, not being as cold as he was before. His expression was still blank but you could probably tell he was appreciative of the gesture. He was then hugged by Orious, which didn't make him cry. He was unable to... At least, he had accepted that fact. Even Orious's hug did nothing for him. He felt something in his heart, but on the outside he couldn't do anything to express his sadness or anything... So it made him feel no different. He felt different from everyone else, and incredibly lonely because nobody could understand what's happening to him, not even himself. Yuki then pushed Orious away after a while. He then wrote something on his notepad, using the same page. 'I'm sorry' it said when he showed it to him.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious shook his head keeping that violet gaze on the smaller male. "don't apologize. there's no need for any.." he told him and exhaled deeply. he started to think. he wanted help yuki so badly. he wanted to see him feel something on the outside and not have to be locked up solid. he knew how yuki was really feeling but he didn't know how to get it across to him.
that's when it hit him.
orious then held out his hand. "let me show you something then,"​

Lucretia smiled and absently rested her head on Aeri's shoulder, kicking her legs idly. She was soooo booooored!
"Aaaaaah!"
She yawned quietly as she wriggled and got comfy.
"You have soft shoulders..."

She muttered as she watched the staff on stage. They were nowhere near as interesting or as important as the girl sitting next to her, but she didn't wanna be kicked out.
"You, uh...do you mind if I do this? Sorry..."

She peered up into Aeri's eyes, her own shining innocently.

MementoDei MementoDei

Gren Hastings

Gren sighed and just let her hug him for as long as she wished. He just hoped nobody got the wrong idea, it wasn't l-like... They we're a thing right? A tiny part of him wished for that but his brain's strength was so strong that it forced the idea of that out. He just pet her gently with a smile and whispered. "You'll be ok..." He said before something occurred to him. "Ah! If you ever get lonely..." He said as he pulled back to fish out his phone and he showed it to her. "You could give me a call!" He said happily. "That way you won't have to feel alone."
Lucille looked at his phone and nodded. "Ah, yeah, phones, right... I´ll get one... somewhere... and then... hopefully figure out how those work." She blushed. She had never come in contact with human technology, except for once, when she had found a portable music player. That had inspired her to create Carnivore.

Shiro shrugged. "You can be a girl, a boy, an attack helicopter or a donut. Do realize, that i am gonna eat you up, if you are a donut." She laughed. "I like friends if they are nice, no matter who or what they are and were. Be nice and be my friend. You are nice, you are my friend." With that, she took a little bonbon out from her pocket and ate it. SHe always had sweets on her, because she was herself.
"Well, then it's nice to have you as my friend." He nodded in response to her words. Sewell felt nice having a friend. His first friend too. Although being stuck in a boring auditorium bothered him. He wanted to do something fun. He wanted to meet more people. But he didn't know how without seeming intrusive, at least in his eyes. Sewell continued eating his little donuts as he glanced around.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked back at Jonako as he turned into a cat and he seemed to completely ignore Orious at this point as he was more amazed by the cat turned guy. He walked over and started to pet him gently. It was surprising to see a cat turn into a human, he never thought it was possible. Jonako still probably felt his cold hands though. His notepad was left on his desk. He wanted to tell the cat guy he was adorable and such but couldn't. It was like his mouth was frozen and couldn't open. His heart was cold and so was the rest of his body. Nothing seemed to move, he didn't even blink.
N Nonexisting TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Lucille looked at his phone and nodded. "Ah, yeah, phones, right... I´ll get one... somewhere... and then... hopefully figure out how those work." She blushed. She had never come in contact with human technology, except for once, when she had found a portable music player. That had inspired her to create Carnivore.
Gren Hastings

Gren gasped and frowned lightly. "O-Oh, you don't have a phone?" He whimpered. He then tried to perk up, smiling lightly. "Uh, maybe there's another way you could contact me? I wouldn't mind doing any way, I just really want to keep in touch is all." He laughed a little, trying his best to keep the atmosphere lighthearted and happy. He didn't want to see Lucille frown after all, that made him upset so he thought if she could keep in touch with him it'd be easier for him to help her when she needed it.

Jonako

'Hm, is it me or did he just get the slightest bit warmer?' Jonako blinked, testing the boy's skin with his nose. Eh! He sneezed softly, tail curling around himself. Yup, the boy was still cold, but not to much. 'Perhaps some tea would make him warmer? If I remember correctly I co-'

Cut off mid-thought, Jonako was caught between Ori and Yuki's hug, he squirming a bit as he was squished between them. 'Hey! Hey! Hey!' He wanted to cry out, dragging himself from between them as he found his way back to the side beside Yuki, his fur ruffled all over. Some where in the process, he had swallowed the cat treat and now sat flicking his tongue out.

This is the moment in time his form disappated, only to reform as a human male, his jacket sleeve scrubbing his tongue as he spat. "I was hoping not to swallow that." Jonako whined, tongue rolling at the awful flavor lasting on his tongue. "Ugh, the stuff they make those out of. Dreadful!"

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked back at Jonako as he turned into a cat and he seemed to completely ignore Orious at this point as he was more amazed by the cat turned guy. He walked over and started to pet him gently. It was surprising to see a cat turn into a human, he never thought it was possible. Jonako still probably felt his cold hands though. His notepad was left on his desk. He wanted to tell the cat guy he was adorable and such but couldn't. It was like his mouth was frozen and couldn't open. His heart was cold and so was the rest of his body. Nothing seemed to move, he didn't even blink.
N Nonexisting TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious noticed jonako too not really impressed having figured he was a student. he frowned seeing the guy basically stole yuki's attention from him. "i told you he was a person...also,you might not want to be so touchy feely, if he gets too testy he might bite you or something. he seems grumpy. " he told yuki exhaling deeply and narrowed his eyes at jonako with his hand on his hip. he tilted his head watching him. cat or not this guy make orious a bit jealous that he could just take all yuki's attention just like that. his face reddened a bit as he stared violet daggers at him as if saying 'back off ' but gave a smile like he was ok but he was actually pretty irritated more so cuase he got interrupted.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back