• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Screenshot_2017-08-23-20-27-21.png
Academy Of The Forest

Fairy tales are very real and very alive, this academy, my academy is for all creatures. Hello, my name is Maron Dax Dalhof. I am the headmaster to this Academy and I welcome you all who are of the paranormal kind. No one is turned away and all are accepted, I opened this Academy to teach and guide all of you who come.

Some of you will find your path and it will lead you to great place's, others may fall into darkness. But the path is yours to choose and make, I can only help you along the way, I will not sway you from what you choose only that you use this school to make your powers grow and to learn more than what you may already know. There are many secrets in the world, and you will never know them all.

Welcome Students It is now close to the end of summer break. To those who stayed during the summer break, they are glad to see their fellow friends return. Some may even be glad to see their rivals return out of pure boredom. No matter who they are everyone looks forward to see what the new year has to bring, student wise. The teachers have the new year planned and can't wait to bring each student a new piece of knowledge.

Currently there are a few clouds in the skies and a possible chance for some rain. Still though there are so many things that can be done while new students find their way to the Academy. Going on a nice walk through the vast forest that spreads across the lands, coming upon a few stream, rivers and even a few large lakes. The lakes themselves may hold great creatures and power, some may have hidden passages to new places. There are even wonderous fields with all sorts of flowers and plants of every kind. On the other side of the school there are huge mountains, they are home to many different dragons and other creatures who can co-exist peacefully with the few wild and untameable dragons that roam them. Students have been warned about the few dragons who follow no rule but their own. In the very back of the school is a small field just before you reach the mountains. It is were all the duels and sports competitions are held, there is a special force field placed around it so no real damage happens to the land around or the school itself.

Once you enter the castle, you will be greeted by a staff member who will then inform you of the dorm number you will be staying in. You will notice how tall the ceiling are in the commons area, there are hallways that lead to all the places you may need to find. The library is on the east side, the mess hall is right behind the doors that you'll see in the commons area. The auditorium is northwest right next to the stairway leading up to where classes will be held. The dorms are in two buildings, but the dorms are coed.

Academy Of The Forest Interest Check
Academy Of The Forest Characters
Academy Of The Forest OCC
Academy Of The Forest Dorms & Classes

Last edited:
Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron shuffled through some of the students, "We have had a rather good turn out for this year..." He glanced over some of the information of a few students. "Hopefully there won't be a lot of fights." His eyes roamed over a few more papers before he sighed, grabbing his coffee he stood. "The new students should be arriving anytime now, not to mention previous ones as well." He finished his coffee and placed the mug back onto his desk, "I think it may be best to gather the students together...sort of like an opening ceremony." "I think that is a good idea sir, we have a lot more students than last year and rules might want to be established with this bunch." Maron chuckled turning to Vernani, "Are you saying they will be nothing but trouble?" She smiled, "No but a larger group demands more attention don't you think?" Maron nodded, "I guess, you are right as usual, once they here an announcements will be made."

Luna Fontaine - Witch/Werewolf - Herbology Teacher
Luna sat in her classroom, she had very basic rules and herbs laying on two different tables. The herbs laying out were not poisonous or anything, she figured those coming in would touch them out of curiousity. She sighed, "This is only the second class i am teaching...mother please watch over me and guide me." She didn't know every herb in the world, that would be impossible, but she knew a good amount. She had spent hours picking these very herbs for the first day. In a way it was a test to see what knowledge her coming students knew about herbs.

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val sighed as he walked around the school, it seemed as if he had gotten here before most of the returning students. He already knew what dorm he was staying in and everything. He sat down on one of the tables that were outside, laying his head on the table and closing his eyes. He wondered when Mac would be arriving, his boredom seemed to know no bounds. "Where are you my wonderful partner in crime..." He groaned Sika nuzzled his leg.

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila walked beside Zetra, "You really should ride on my back milady...we have been walking for two days now." her longma thought to her. She shook her head, "I think of this as a test..." she said placing a hand on Zetra's neck, "Yes I understand but you are tired and no doubt they will want to start the first day right from the begining." Rila sighed, "If you say so..." She climbed up on Zetra's back and rested against his neck as he walked, "Hey Zetra...do you think others will be okay with me...and that this place will actually help me find my power to tame other dragons." Zetra nodded, "Of course... I know it will now sleep up we still have a ways to go and others will want your cheery self not you tired and down self." The dragon chuckled.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas walked along the forest, glancing up at the clouds. It seemed like they were following him, he chuckled, "Like I am the bringer of doom upon this place." He shook his head at the thought, if his mother ever came for him, he might very well be the doom of the school. Then again he had heard that there were some very powerful teachers here and a few powerful students as well. "I'm just glad to be free of the woman..." He shivered slightly as thoughts came to him of his past.

Launet Serfa
Lu walked through the gates of the Academy, she sighed happy to be back at last. "I've missed you home..." She glanced to the sky, "I hope it rains..." she glanced down to her hands as they clenched closed. She really didn't want to deal with a bunch of people, last year hadn't been to bad. Mostly she had been ignored, which was kind of okay with her. But in a way she still wanted to make friends...she was a bit tired of being alone all the time. "But it is better if I am alone..." Last year the dorms had been separate, each person had their own rooms. This year it had changed, there was now four people to each room, for reasons unknown to her. "It will be okay...It will be okay...just stay away from people and they stay safe..."

Last edited:
SHED (Dense forest)
Shed walked in the forest, spinning the black umbrella that his family gave him for the trip. He looked around, searching for anyone to talk to. He felt lonely, and missed his parents. After a few steps, he stopped, inhaled and screamed "IS ANYONE HERE?"
with his high pitched voice. A few birds flew out of the trees nearby, showing his position clearly. He sighed, and continued walking, hoping to reach the castle soon.

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD (Path...?)
Thauvin was flying in the direction of the castle, when he saw the back of what looked like a dragon. He flew to it's direction, before divebombing towards it. he slowed down just before hitting the ground a few meters infront of his target, rolling before standing up, holding his arm, scratched by a sharp rock he rolled on. He muttered "I knew i should've trained my landings..." as he looked over, realising a humain was with the longma.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Shed could interact with anyone)

Last edited:

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

Be cautious, do not let your guard down, McCartney reminded herself as she sprinted through the forest. Her dark fur glinted in the light, the red playing off the black in an interesting pattern. Every once in a while, her red fur would catch the light and glimmer in a way similar to a fire, a homage to her biological father's roots in the depths of Hell. She slipped among the shadows of the forest, the darkness comforting her as she ran back towards her place of sanctuary for the past three years. The Academy had so many magical creatures and beings in attendance that their auras and scents hid her own from the wolves that were searching for her. It was the only place she was able to stay for more than a few months without them finding or catching up to her.

Mac slowed her pace as she neared campus, pausing on the edge of the large clearing to shake out her fur and assess the group. Some of them she recognized, and others she had never seen or smelled before. However, none of them seemed threatening, and so the black and red hellhound walked towards the front doors of the academy. She paused outside and took in the scenery, admiring the architecture of the castle-like academy. Mac easily shifted back into her human form, a girl with fiery red hair in a hooded dark cloak standing where the hellhound had been previously. Her silver-and-gold eyes scanned the area, finally resting on a familiar face and his feline companion. Mac grinned and walked over to Val, hopping up on thr table alongside him and tossing her bag on the ground. "Hey, Val, how was your summer?" she asked, pulling a cigarette from her pocket and lighting it. Taking a long drag, the mixed breed savored the burnt yet calming taste as she people-watched.
Tags

Interactions: Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Javier di'Aviero (The Great Forest Path)

I walk on the path towards the academy, wearing a hood draped over my head, staying swift and silent. Normally, I'd use my teleportation abilities to get there. But it's best not to flaunt my abilities until I need too. After all, people know what you let them know. I wonder what will happen once I reach there. Will I make good friends? Or even better enemies? I know little about my past, and who I am as a species. But I do know that... I'm not human. Abiet not an ordinary one if I'm proven wrong.

Then, I see my destination. The Great Academy of the Forest. Or, so I have dubbed it. Over in the distance, I see what I could assume would be a shooting star... No, it's a dragon, my mind tells me. Perhaps I should check it out, no? Before I walk over there, I hear someone yell, "IS ANYONE HERE?" over in the distance. Well. I suppose I can go check it out later.

I'd make my approach to the person who'd just landed, or perhaps crashed. What'd I see was not something I expected. He... or she... was not riding a dragon... but is a dragon? "Certainly made a rukous in this Great Forest, don't you say?" I'd speak playfully, and cheerfully. a grin appeared on my lips. I'd take note of what seemed to me a horse tamer, but I'd say nothing. That's right. Just got to keep up this act... If I want to find anything about them.

Interactions:

Spoke to: ( SadSnake SadSnake )
Seen: ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Maron walked out of his office and down a flight of stairs that lead to the commons area. "I could always just stand here tell them their dorms and also to go to the auditorium." He tapped his chin, "That could take forever though...oh I know where is Alister?" Vernina shrugged, "Most likely asleep in his room." Maron groaned, "That won't do go wake him." Vernina nodded walking off in the direction of Alister's room.

Alister - Raven Shifter - History of Magic Teacher
Alister sat at his desk sifting through papers and book over shifting and other possible shifter magic. He heard a knock on his door but before he could say come in Vernina burst through the door, "Headmaster needs your help." He turned glancing at her, "For what??? My class doesn't start yet."

Val was lazily petting Sika until Mac's scent came to his nose, "MAC!!!" He turned grinning at her, "It feels like it's been forever!!!" He almost threw his arm around her but she started smoking a cigarette. He wanted to flick the thing away, "You know those aren't healthy for you..." MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Rila jerked backwards falling off Zetra when something crash landed and then spoke. "W-what..." It took her a bit to adjust to the fact that there was a dragon being in front of her that she had never seen before. "um...hi there are you okay?" "Cut on his arm..." Zetra thought to her, she glanced over seeing the scratch. Rila quickly turned looking at the man that came up from behind her. "Hello..." She said with a soft smile before turning back to the dragon man before her. SadSnake SadSnake BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Lukas paused in mid step as he heard someone practically scream hello. "Alright...then..." It was kind of high pitched and he headed in the direction hoping it was a girl in distress who he could rescue.
(SadSnake)

Launet Serfa
Lu walked passed a couple of people she noticed from last year but kept her head down. She knew exactly where she was going, to the library. She was hoping the book she had ordered a while back had come in. She walked through the commons area getting stopped and told what dorm and room she was in.​

Atticus and Al were having a race to see who could make it to the Academy first. Al would switch back a forth from her human form to her dragon form and back when the situation needed it. Atticus was keeping a constant speed so not to fatigue himself. Al was not, Al was starting to push ahead from Atticus. "Come on Atty, why are you going so slow," Al says with a chuckle. "Well, if you stopped changing back in forth you would realize..." soon Atticus could see the Academy in the distance, Al was busy looking at Atticus. In one quick movement, Atticus sped past Al and blasted into first place and started his descent. He landed on the grass and waited for Al who soon after landed in her human form. "... you were fatiguing yourself and I had this race in the bag." He says smugly. "You are an ass Atty, you know that." She says then hugs him and they begin to walk around the campus.

Last edited:
bge9lc.jpg

“Ahh,” Araluen sighed quietly, a small smile crossing her lips as she approached the castle gates. The sky was dotted with a few clouds and the air was a bit thick, but being surrounded by a dense forest with multiple bodies of water throughout--it was to be expected. The castle lay ahead, dark and a slight bit foreboding. To most, it might seem frightening. But to Araluen, and the other students that made this place their home away from home, it was quite charming.

Warm and welcoming.

A shrill, questioning scream startled her just as she passed through the gates. Whipping her head to the left and right, she searched for the source of the sound, but it seemed to have come from within the forest. A few birds flew up from the trees, marking the location of whatever it was that had screamed very clearly. ( SadSnake SadSnake )

Something dark against the light sky danced at the corner of her eye and once again, she twisted her head to see a landing--or falling--dragon. Anxiety tightened her chest as the dragon made a crash landing, rolling forward before coming to stand on his feet. ( SadSnake SadSnake ) A sigh of relief whooshed from her lips after realizing the poor thing wasn't too badly injured. This first day back was already more eventful than her entire last year had been. Scanning the grounds very quickly, she took note that she was not the first to arrive and judging by how few bodies there were, she knew she wouldn't be the last.

The dragon already had a couple of people surrounding him, and her curiosity was getting the better of her. Taking a sharp turn to her right, she headed back into the forest, searching for the source of the scream. "Hello? Whose out there?" she called. She really wasn't expecting an answer right away, so she walked slowly, taking her time, enjoying being back at the place she considered her real home. There was a beautiful stream that she loved to relax in nearby and she couldn't wait to get reacquainted with it.

SHED (Forest)
After a few second, he heard a voice nearby. He thought for a second, before shouting "OVER HERE!", and walking in the direction of the voice. The forest got less and less dense every step, and he had to use the umbrella to prevent being exposed to light. He didn't want to say he was lonely and needed some company yet, since the person would probably just turn around and walk away.

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD (Path)
Thauvin nervously fiddled with the fur on the back of his neck, regretting the swift landing that got him so much attention. He considered flying away, but it would simply bring even more attention to him once what he assumed was other students. He froze there, thinking about what he would do, before realising people were talking to him. "i-i-i'm fine... sorry....", he stuttered with his unusually deep voice. He glanced at the longma. their conversation would need to wait for later, he thought.

( tinydollxo tinydollxo BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee )

Maggie flew in on her broom, landing ever so delicately on the Academy's grounds. The young sorceress looked around. Everything was clean and well-maintained, she couldn't help but be impressed. Unfortunately, she didn't have a map to tell her where everything was, but she'd landed by what seemed to be the main entrance, so she went inside, looking for someone who could help her find her dorm room.

Atticus and Al were walking around the grounds and realized they had landed in the back of the academy and made their way to the front on the way they say what looked like a witch. "This school doesn't have a shortages of witches." Al says quietly to Atticus with a giggle. "Yes but she looks lost. Lets do what we do best and show her around." Atticus and Al walk up to the witch that looks lost. Shagranoz Shagranoz "Hello there, My name is Atticus and this is Al. You seem a bit lost do you need any help looking for anything."

Koh had already unpacked his things and headed outside of the school now. He still couldn't believe how gullible his father was. Now his brother on the other hand..He was on to him. If his father was to find out he was here..all hell would break loose. Thankfully his mother was covering for him. Anyway, Koh went to sit on a bench and plugged his ears up with headphones. Afterwards he started to draw in his notebook, something from his dream that has been bothering him from the longest. What could it be?

Maron walked over looking out the window as a few students arrived. He noticed Val and Mac, previous students from last year. He also noticed a few new ones coming in early. "Good they seem eager to learn it seems."

Alister - Raven Shifter - History of Magic Teacher
Vernina groaned, "He needs you to use your birds to get the message to everyone about the meeting in the auditorium. It'll will be after the first class..." Alister sighed, "Okay..." He walked out of his room and on his balcony, bringing his fingers up he whistled loudly. Ravens came out of nowhere flocking around, "I need you to find all the coming students and give them this message, After the first class there will be a meeting in the auditorium, it is mandatory. Please be sure to get there, if you end up lost that is fine but skipping is forbidden." He turned back to Vernina a Raven staying on his shoulder. "Can you go now I had a long night and would like to get a bit of sleep before dealing with the new students." She nodded and left his room, Grumpy...grumpy the raven cawed at him, he waved his hand at the raven and it flew off. Once he was alone again he flopped down on his bed and crashed.

Rila noticed the man seemed a bit nervous, "I can heal it for you...well I mean Zetra here can heal it through me." She reached her hand out slowly, "I can heal that for you...I mean you never know what they are going to want us to do on the first day so..." She smiled softly at him but turned to glance at Zetra as he chuckled. "Always rushing to help others..." He thought to her. softly SadSnake SadSnake BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Lukas followed the voice and soon came upon a shadowy figure. His smile dropped as he noticed that the creature was not a female. "Well damn..." He muttered under his breath, still though he walked up, "You lost???"

Launet Serfa
Lu sighed so far there seemed to be only one person staying with her. She sighed, "It will be fine..." She turned and headed for the library knowing all to well were it was. As soon as she walked in the librarian greeted her with a smile. "Has my book came yet." The lady shook her head, "No I did tell you it would take a while to get that kind of book in." Lu nodded, "Yeah I can wait." She turned and went to go grab other books.​

bge9lc.jpg

"OVER HERE!"

Araluen's attention, once again, was successfully attained. Her fluid and graceful pace had already carried her quite deep into the forest and yet, ahead of her was only darkness, with few patches of light peaking through the trees to guide her. Coming to a halt, she stood completely still, blinking frequently, her eyes taking a moment to adjust to the new light. The sound of trickling water calmed her and beckoned to her, but her curiosity of wanting to know to whom the voice belonged to was prevalent. Besides, maybe the person--or creature--might be in need of assistance.

The voice had come from behind her and to her left, telling her that they were both on the right track but with the winding paths and numerous trees they had somehow missed each other, but not by much. Araluen turned around and once again began her search, crossing between the trees, grazing her delicate fingers over their surfaces, practically feeling their life force.

Something loomed ahead and she stopped by an old oak, leaning against it while folding her arms across her chest, eyes narrowed, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. Any "normal" person might do a double take and decide the that shadows were playing tricks on their eyes but Araluen knew much better than that. Really, all she could see clearly was the outline of an umbrella. A gentle smile formed as she decided to make her presence known, if it wasn't already discovered.

"There you are. What are you doing out here alone? What's your name? Do you need any help? Are you okay?"

Her voice held a playful quality, those who knew her also knew that it was just in her nature. ( SadSnake SadSnake )

“That should be the last of it!” Mr Baron said, throwing the last of Penelopes bags into the car. He slammed the trunk door shit and went around to give his daughter a hug.

“Don’t forget me!” Said Mrs Baron, also going and giving her daughter a hug. “I cant believe you are already going back to school. It seems like you just got off almost yesterday!”

Penelope giggled. Her parents always made such a fuss about her leaving. “I will write you guys every day ok?”

“Twice a day. Final offer.” Joked Mr Baron.

“Come on Sis! Or else you will be late!” Erin nagged.

Penelope said her final goodbyes and joined her sister in the car. They both waved to their parents as they drove out.

“So, you have the directions to this place?” Erin asked. Last time Penelope had made the adventure on her own. This year though, she had asked her sister to drive her.

“…Kind of.” Penelope sneakily answered.

“Why did you want a drive anyway? Wouldn’t you refer to make some grand entrance?” Erin questioned/sarcastically asked.

“I wanted to arrive like harry did his second year.” She answered vaguely.

“What does that mea-“

“Just keep driving forward” She interrupted.

“Well which way do I turn because the road is ending.” Erin said, annoyed.

“Trust me. Just keep going forward.”

As soon as she said that, the car began to lift off the road and into the air. Erin began to panic.

“What did you do to my car!!!!” She screamed, trying to navigate the car back to the ground.

“I am using telekinesis. Shh I need to focus.” Penelope answered, closing her eyes and putting her fingers on her temple.

“What do you mean!?!? You can only safely lift up to fifty pounds!?!?” Erin shouted.

“Just keep steering us there, we will be fine.”

-Five hours later-

Smoke filled the car as both girls went scrambling out. A few cuts and bruises, but they will be fine. After checking on each other, they looked back at the car. Both girls slapped their hands on their cheeks in shock.

“My car!” Yelled Erin, who had dropped to her knees.

Penelope looked sheepishly at her sister, “Well I did say that we would be fine. I never said anything about your car…” She drifted off, seeing no humor in her sisters eyes, “All right, im sorry! I had been practicing and I honestly thought I could do it!”

Erins eyes were dark. She glared at her sister as she pushed herself off the ground.

“and I guess I did sort of arrive like harry hehe…” She tried to joke.

Erin continued to walk towards her. “You are paying to fix this.” She stated, pointing her finger at Penelope.

“Of course, of course!” She replied, backing up. She turned around and saw the school not too far away.

“Whelp this is my stop, tell mom and dad I said hi!” Penelope quickly said, rushing off.

Penelope ran towards the school, leaving an annoyed sister to walk the way back.

SHED (Forest)
When he heard the voice, shed was relieved. Finally somebody to talk too. he turned around, staring at araluen with his bright yellow eyes. "Hello...my name's shed..." He spun his umbrella, leaning on a tree as well. "I'm here for the academy.. i just wanted some company." He observed the woman from top to bottom. She might loose interest and go away, but he might be able to keep her with him for a while. At least until they get to the academy. "What's your name? Are you here for the academy too?"He pointed the umbrella at Araluen, from his puny one meter forty.

( tinydollxo tinydollxo )

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD (Path)
Thauvin slightly twitched when Rila reached for his arm. He then sighed, and gave it to her. "g-go ahead..." he stared at the longma. "but... shouldn't the dra- i mean, zetra, d-do it instead?" Maybe it was a way to have a talk with him, he thought. He uttered a grunt, wich in his dragon language meant "Hello. Are you here from your own will?" He didn't want to let a dragon slaver talk to him, let alone befriend one. His tail swung nervously, sending dirt everywhere.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Ravens scattered across the skies finding each student and tell them the message of the meeting.

Rila touched him and the scratch slowly healed. She felt Zetra tense as the dragon boy talked to him. "How dare you think that I am here by force...you young man need to learn a few things before you go thinking things." His thoughts were shared with both Rila and the the man. She jerked away from him as if he had burnt her. "I only take the dragons who allow me to...that's the way of my whole clan..." She looked down at the ground, this was the first time she had actually been out of her village, was this what all dragon creatures thought of her clan... She looked up giving him a brief smile, "Y-your healed now..." she said before turning away and walking off. She felt rather hurt by what the dragon boy had thought sometimes being able to understand dragons language hurt. Zetra shook his head and, he glanced at the man, "Don't take this the wrong way but you really hurt her, she isn't used to that...in our village there are dragons everywhere and every single one of them is tamed by one of her kind. Trust me, none of them are forced, that's why its called a bond." His blue eyes turned watching Rila go, "I owe her my life young one..." he paused shrugging his shoulders to the dragon boy could see the scars that ran along his back, "She saved me from dragon hunters and i am the only dragon she was ever able to tame. Please don't look down upon her. We shall talk later..." with that he turned and walked away.
SadSnake SadSnake

Lukas glanced over as a woman came out of nowhere, he backed away and went back to walking back in the direction he had come. "Well...she can handle the kid..." A blood hound appeared, "Lukas...she is nearing..." He glanced over looking at his blood hound, "W-what..." "She is coming!!!" his blood always new when his mother was coming it was like their connection and he wished he could sever it. He began to run his blood hound vanishing once more, if he made it into the academy grounds maybe she wouldn't be able to follow.

Launet Serfa
Launet found the books she was looking for and quickly gathered them. "I'll just take these...for now." The lady smiled, "Okay, I will be sure to let you know when that book comes in." She nodded smiling as she took the books and went to the nearest desk, she opened the first book, called "Dark Power of Demons"

Dan was currently walking through the forest towards where the academy. As he walked he chewed on a piece of bear jerky. "I wonder what kind of people are going to be at the school." As he asked that a small voice in the back of his head whispered 'I WonDEr wHaT THEy taSTe liKe......' He shook his head as he chewed on the jerky. As he was getting close to the school a raven flew down and told him to go to the auditorium after the 1st class." Dan nodded and walked a little faster. "I hope they allow food in class or this is going to be one messy school year." 'i cAN taStE THeM AlrEaDY......' He sighed as he shook his head once more. "You shut up."

Last edited:
As Penelope was running she saw the Headmaster staring out a window. She started waving frantically and jumping up and down to say hi. She wasn’t looking where she was going anymore and bumped into something that poked her hard.

“Ouch…” She said, looking at what poked her. It was the beak of a raven. It looked at her and told her about the meeting.

“Oh shit, im not even unpacked yet! She exclaimed. Picking herself up and grabbing her bags, she sprinted off in the direction of the dorms.

After a few minutes, she burst into the room. “Whats up my- and there is no one here.”

Penelope went and threw her bags into her room, before jumping onto the bed. They had some time before first class, right?

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney rolled her eyes as Val refrained from hugging her due to her cigarette. She took the final drag of the cigarette and tossed it away, turning back to her friend and shrugging her shoulders. "You know me. I'm not too worried about my health when there's a pack of vicious werewolves ready to rip my throat out," she joked, though her tone was slightly bitter. Shaking the thought away, Mac pulled the hood of her cloak down, revealing her fiery red hair and silver-and-gold eyes to the sun. Mac scented the air of the campus. She smelt blood, dark magic, and some creatures she hadn't encountered before. Shrugging, McCartney turned her attention back to Val. "How was your break? Do anything fun?"
Tags

Interactions: Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Javier di'Aviero (The Great Forest Path)

Perhaps it was time to use my abilities... I could pull something and confuse them a tad bit... but I deduced that they're speaking in some form of dragon-esque language. Using my illusionary magic, I'd manipulate my voice to seem as if I were speaking in the language they were speaking... "So I finally find others where I can use this language, interesting. I personally thought it was a waste... I suppose I am proven wrong. Heheheheh... See ya!" I'd seem to say. Afterwards, with a blink of an eye, I teleported away.

SadSnake SadSnake BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

I'd reappear closer to the castle. I'd stride towards the entrance, and perhaps, I would wait for any followers, or any person... or persons... to greet me upon my arrival. (Practically anyone can interact with Javier now.)

Lukas threw his hand out and a blood horse appeared, he jumped on it and it galloped towards the school. He saw the entrance and skidded to a stop jumping off the blood horse just as the sound of a growl met his ears. "Damnit!!!" He hissed as teeth latched into his left arm and his right shoulder. His thought had been wrong, it wouldn't stop his mother's blood hounds. A blood hound of his formed and tackled one of the hounds off of him. He didn't have to summon another hound a familar saber tooth cat came out of nowhere ripping the blood hound from his shoulder. "S-sika!!!" The his mothers blood hounds vanished but not before delivering her message, "I will get you you treachrous boy..." Luke's blood hound vanished and he slumped over, Sika nuzzled him, "H-hey girl haven't seen you since your master left me..." He said with a faintly hurt smile to the cat.

Launet Serfa
Launet flipped through the pages reading up on the dark demon powers the rested in her. She had already read some of it and others she had not heard of before. She brought a hand up to her horn and frowned, she still hadn't found anything in any normal books about her kind.

Val chuckled slightly but turned serious, "My summer was rather boring..." he frowned, "Your fathers pack is still after yo..." He didn't get to finish before Sika took off, she never took off like that he turned and his eyes landed on, "Luke..." He shot up as he watched his friend kneel down, blood falling to the ground. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Last edited:
"Another damned year with all these freaks.."

A sigh followed the male's words. One could see that he's not showing any enthusiasm in his pale face, after all he only thought that the academy is just a waste of time for someone like him, he already knows about the ways of combat, magic and beasts, all these years he spent living with the farmers have taught him that, at least that's what he thought. James followed the path through the forest and decides to head to the school. Of course on his way there he spots other students and perhaps some staff heading there as well, James only looked at them with narrowed eyes and a slight chuckle

"Huh, lots of new faces here.. and some old faces as well"

The male slowed his pace down, wanting to see more of the new faces that came here for the year or perhaps see anyone from the past year. Looking at the newer members of the school made him feel better that he's not the only fool stuck in this institution.

(The Great Forest)

62e54d538c07f194787dd5a400a8edee--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg
Human - 3rd Year - Theurgist
62b6e77f72ef9dba4e9f784ca4c0ae36ee2cb997
Erym moved through the skies, his arms outstretched - his fingers weaving through the cloudmatter, a small smile as condensation gathered at the tips - before evaporating once more in a flash of light and noise. His large grey cloak bellowed behind and below him, as he floated up, and down - moving with the air currents towards the school. A silent alarm rang through his mind, and he took out his pocket watch - raising a singular blond eyebrow at the silver hands, currently telling him that he was late. He supposed the time for languid travel was now gone.

He replaced the thing, before turning around, and falling into a steep dive - picking up speed, faster, faster, faster. The wind tore at his hair, his cloak, his eyes watering as the noise blared in his ears. He took a deep breath, placing his hands together - as if in prayer - before thrusting them before him. In a great gust, the air itself parted before him, quiet enveloping him as he now moved without resistance at an ever increasing speed. He closed his eyes, perfect quiet rushing over his mind as he fell towards the earth - faster than rain. A minute later he took in a deep breath, forcing as much air into his lungs as possible while descending to the school - now visible - just below.

As his feet touched down among the throng of other students, he ran a hand over his grey travel cloak - the moisture having gathered there earlier evaporating at his touch. He quickly made his way over to his rooms - Dorm 1, Room 12 - while ignoring the new, the young and the old, before noting that no one had claimed any of the other beds yet. A small mercy he supposed.

He looked up to the skies, through one of the windows, and nodded graciously at it. He quickly placed a small bit of sand on his desk, muttering an incantation before the grains reformed into a seal - which glowed brightly for a moment - after which a decent sized suitcase materialized.

He quietly set about taking out his things, a small ever-burning lantern which he placed next to his bed - carefully closing the hood and hiding the light for now. He placed a few pieces of incense about the room, not lighting them for now. A few books, ranging across most topics and courses - beyond the few electives he had been allowed to take. Finally, he placed a few vials of healing potions, holy oil and a variety of writing materials down - before dismissing the case once more. He would sort the clothing later.

He walked over to the window, a white crow materialising on the sill. He pet it quietly, his face impassive. "So, here we are. Another year -" He took a deep breath, his eyes running over the various people walking around outside. "Let's make this a good one, yes?" "YES!" The crow squawked. A small smile graced his face, only to fade again when he got the message of the meeting. Another deep breath to calm him - as he closed his eyes - praying for peace, reason and a quiet year.

62b6e77f72ef9dba4e9f784ca4c0ae36ee2cb997

fuil fuil - I left him in the rooms if you wanted to interact before class. Either way, see ya soon roomie!​

Maron glanced over seeing Penelope waving, he waved back. He couldn't stop his slight chuckle as he watched the girl walk straight into one of Alister's ravens. He watched her quickly vanish, to where he assumed to be for the dorms. RolePlayerCassandra RolePlayerCassandra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back