• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Runs through the halls (since it is nighttime and the professors are all in bed and he won't be caught) and arrives at the door of dorm 2

Goes inside the dorm running to common room 15, bedroom 3. As he walks in he finds his fox red lab curled up on HIS bed, David immediately said "out!" To the lab and the lab went to its dog bed allowing David to get on his bed. David drifts into a deep sleep before waking up at 7:00 and starts heading to the mess hall for breakfast, his dog right on his heels.

Swiftly she moved back to her old position, blushing slightly.
"Sorry! No biggy!"
She clasped her hands in her lap, smiling to make sure Aeri understood there were no hard feelings.

"If I ever do anything that bothers you just lemme know~"
Ignorant to the mild hypocricy of saying this so late she leaned back again, wings twitching slightly. This kind of wait was painful.

MementoDei MementoDei

Hearing her voice so happy somehow relieved Aeri's guilt. She smiled softly, not sure that she minded that much being under the succubus' spell anymore. Maybe that was even a result of her weak mind, but it had been a long time since she hadn't felt anything else but being ignored, feared or hunted everywhere she had been. She had already past most of her life like that, and she was growing sick of it. Maybe letting her guard down in front of one person wouldn't be so bad, after all. She nodded and turned to look at her friend, they were polar opposites of one another, in reality and Aeri couldn't help but wonder how much heaven had changed since her exile. Maybe her own mother had been forgiven, but that was unlikely. Lucretia simply represented what Jehoel and Vanth, her parents, would've liked for her. However, both of their status in their worlds impeded for them to leave it to raise her. In another world, if such thing even existed, a small part of Aeri's soul saw herself growing normally, and maybe to be as innocent and pure as Lucretia, flying above all skies with the four crimson wings that had once grown on her back. But in that world, she wouldn't have entered this academy, and wouldn't have met someone she saw, regardless of the state of her mind, as someone that could maybe heal her wounds.

Maybe she could change and find in this academy a place not only to stay alive, but to feel alive and remembering how it was like to be happy without pretending. But that side of her was only put forward by a magic spell, and Aeri knew that better than anyone. Old habits died hard.

Ikasia raised an eyebrow at the little boy front to her. "How old are you kid? Look, it's cute, but I was looking for a challenge. You'll hurt yourself. And you look more like a witch than like a fighter anyways."

Shiro giggled. "I still wanna sneak out. I'm a vampire that likes to live dangerously." An obvious lie. She was the most innocent thing ever seen (when not hungry) and sneaking out was like a major crime to her.
Sewell smirked slightly and crossed his arms, "Oh? Lead the way then." He giggled knowing full well that she wasn't the kind to live dangerously. Cause neither was Sewell. Not anymore at least. If Shiro did want to sneak out then he wouldn't have any problems with it either.

orious looked at the paper raising a brow. he then look at jonako. "i would say yes but...he's not a stray yuki,he already has a owner considering what he just said. " he told yuki shaking his head lightly. he tapped his chin. "hmm..you know what i could do though? i almost forgot about this but one of my cats had kittens not long ago,if you want you can adopt one or two of them."
Yuki Arashi

Yuki took Orious's hands in his and looked at him with the same deadpan stare but it was clear was trying to say 'take me' or something as if he wanted him to take him to see the kitties right now. Yuki couldn't resist their adorable little faces, it made him forget about how annoyed he was when Orious bothered him earlier. He was probably willing to listen to what Orious had to say now.

Goes up to the counter and grabs himself some eggs, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon roll.
Sits down and looks at his schedule (although he already had it memorized by now)
Class Schedule
Herbology
History of Magic
Offensive & Defensive Magic
Mortal Studies
Dragonology
Sword Fighting & Archery
Potions, Charms & Curses
Thinks to himself "herbology first that should be neat"

Grabs his bow, and his dagger out of his enchanted backpack. He thinks to himself"I am also looking toward looking forward to sword fighting and archery. Archery will be a breeze and I want to have a go at Ikasia and we can see who is better at the sacred art of the sword. She thinks I am to small, I'll show her my height is my advantage."

Jonako

The familiar was just the slightest bit relieved when the petting ceased, he straightening himself in the chair. It was only when he caught the words of the other that his gaze went steely, narrowed at his words. "Mon nom est Jonako, selon le choix de mon Maître." He stated, the French words venom dripping from his tongue, he more than ever thankful for the gift of Polyglotism, bestowed upon him from his Miss.

"Et malgré que vous soyez plutôt contrarié, je peux me transformer quand je voudrais. Sans la permission spéciale de personne. Ne vous inquiétez pas de moi, Leech, je ne passe pas mon temps à attirer les gens dans mes quartiers." Jonako purred, a devious grin plastering his face as he watched them leave, he standing as well to waltz towards the front of the room to pick up one of these said charms, rather curious about it.

"Oh." He paused, half turning towards Yuki. "Your drawings are nice, by the way. I'm sure you'd do well with pastels as well." With a risen hand, he waved at the male, turning back to casually stroll towards the charms in a nonchalant way.

TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

Heads to herbology running on his way to the greenhouse it took place in. Before he took his seat he introduced himself to Ms.Luna and pulled out his herbology book reading the first few pages while he waited for everyone to arrive.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki took Orious's hands in his and looked at him with the same deadpan stare but it was clear was trying to say 'take me' or something as if he wanted him to take him to see the kitties right now. Yuki couldn't resist their adorable little faces, it made him forget about how annoyed he was when Orious bothered him earlier. He was probably willing to listen to what Orious had to say now.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

orious blushed when yuki did that as a grin formed on his pale lips. "ok.ok.i'll take you now. " he said chuckling and got up taking in one more exhale of his cigarette before putting it out. the very tall crusnik vampire then gently reached down taking yuki's hand and started walking leading him out of the auditorium. "i have alot of cats that i've taken in other than my two personal kitties,i keep some of them i a special building out by the stables but certain ones live in the dorms with me,that includes the kittens. " he told him leading him to the dorms and to his dorm room. he unlocked the door leading yuki inside and walked to his own room and gestured to a bunch of kittens playing and running around ori's room. there was a older kitten playing with them, a calico who then glomped fade cutely. the mama cat,kiki was sitting on orious' bed lazily.

(you can decide what the kitten yuki picks looks like)

Galtheus looked at Daemor, who looked at the potion with a raised eyebrow. Daemor then looked back at his brother and shrugged.

After the cork was popped off, the potion was poured onto Galtheus's tongue. It was barely a few drops to him, and he could barely taste it, but after a few long seconds he felt a slight tingling sensation on his tongue, which gradually became a strong tingling sensation and spread to the rest of his and Daemor's body. Once the ground started getting closer, they knew that it was too late to go back. The feeling of shrinking was rather unsettling. It almost felt like being on an elevator. Or sinking in jelly.

Once the transformation was finished, the brothers looked themselves over, then examined their surroundings. Everything that used to be tiny was huge now. It was surreal, and they couldn't seem to manage to get any words out.

N Nonexisting

Begins swinging his short sword around in a figure-8 pattern while he finishes watching the ceremony.

Galtheus looked at Daemor, who looked at the potion with a raised eyebrow. Daemor then looked back at his brother and shrugged.

After the cork was popped off, the potion was poured onto Galtheus's tongue. It was barely a few drops to him, and he could barely taste it, but after a few long seconds he felt a slight tingling sensation on his tongue, which gradually became a strong tingling sensation and spread to the rest of his and Daemor's body. Once the ground started getting closer, they knew that it was too late to go back. The feeling of shrinking was rather unsettling. It almost felt like being on an elevator. Or sinking in jelly.

Once the transformation was finished, the brothers looked themselves over, then examined their surroundings. Everything that used to be tiny was huge now. It was surreal, and they couldn't seem to manage to get any words out.

N Nonexisting

eris looked up over at the brothers smiling a little as she reached out taking their hands in her own. her hands were a perfect fit in their's. she leaned over. "how do you feel,daemor,galtheus?" she asked softly blushing as she was face to face with both of them.

Hearing her voice so happy somehow relieved Aeri's guilt. She smiled softly, not sure that she minded that much being under the succubus' spell anymore. Maybe that was even a result of her weak mind, but it had been a long time since she hadn't felt anything else but being ignored, feared or hunted everywhere she had been. She had already past most of her life like that, and she was growing sick of it. Maybe letting her guard down in front of one person wouldn't be so bad, after all. She nodded and turned to look at her friend, they were polar opposites of one another, in reality and Aeri couldn't help but wonder how much heaven had changed since her exile. Maybe her own mother had been forgiven, but that was unlikely. Lucretia simply represented what Jehoel and Vanth, her parents, would've liked for her. However, both of their status in their worlds impeded for them to leave it to raise her. In another world, if such thing even existed, a small part of Aeri's soul saw herself growing normally, and maybe to be as innocent and pure as Lucretia, flying above all skies with the four crimson wings that had once grown on her back. But in that world, she wouldn't have entered this academy, and wouldn't have met someone she saw, regardless of the state of her mind, as someone that could maybe heal her wounds.

Maybe she could change and find in this academy a place not only to stay alive, but to feel alive and remembering how it was like to be happy without pretending. But that side of her was only put forward by a magic spell, and Aeri knew that better than anyone. Old habits died hard.

"I'm happy I met you, Aeri~"
She smiled softly, closing her eyes cocking her head just a little. It was a pose her mothers adored, not that she was alert enough to know that was why it came so naturally. She did open them in time to see Aeri taking a look at her, which got a soft giggle. Lucretia adored attention, even if the person giving it to her was being contemplative.
"Mom was worried if anyone figured out what I was they'd get mad at me. I knew I'd find good friends here!"
Again she did the parlor trick where she drew a small heart in the air, but this time she didn't use enough magic to make it glow, rather just kind of giving a pink light trail effect to her fingertips.

MementoDei MementoDei

Puts sword in his enchanted backpack and almost instantaneously falls asleep sitting on the bench with his head resting on his arms on the table. He speaks inaudibly in his sleep.

Last edited:
Jonako

Waltzing his way up to the front of the room, Jonako inclined his head towards the charms, curious as to their origin. "So what exactly are they created from? Surely an enchantment or two, perhaps a special metal of sorts?" He inquired, cocking his head, wary of picking one up.

Shifting his weight to his opposite foot, the familiar glanced at either of the figures, he assuming one or the other would know, seeing as one (or both) looked important. "Who makes them for you?"

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Having been bored from sitting in one spot for hours he leaves the room and heads toward the garden. There he climbs the tallest tree he can find and sits on a limb near the top.

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg
Ryuu noticed the two shirtless guys, one that looked like a bird like humanoid but very tall with black feathers and the other a humanlike dolphin both without shirts. He wasn't used to seeing so many different creatures all gathered at the same place but figured now's a good a time as any to mingle and they seemed interesting. What could he say though? He sighed and gulped then went up to them. "Hey, i'm Ryuu dorm 1 room 14, how about you?" he spoke in a confident voice which usually came out when talking to new people.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
(hope the descriptions where ight)

Zephra
fc5119aa076a195fce76d46eacef1fa6.jpg
Zephra hadn't seen Gren pop up so when he spoke she nearly choked on the strawberry milk she was drinking. It took her a moment to register the grey/white hair. "ahem" she cleared her throat, "G-Gren, I didn't––, ahem, see you there." She pointed at the pink and white box in her hand, "Someone gave me some berries and I was really craving milk so I went to go get some from my room...well our room I guess." She wasn't sure what to say next. 'Why did she seem to be having a hard time making friends...where was Val'

TheDragoon TheDragoon

"I feel really weird," Galtheus said, "Everything is... kinda..."
"Big." Daemor said, finishing his brother's sentence .

"I feel really weird," Galtheus said, "Everything is... kinda..."
"Big." Daemor said, finishing his brother's sentence .
eris couldn't help to giggle a little bit. "now you can see everything from a new angle." she told them gently letting go of her hands. she grabbed the sides of her wheelchair and started to wheel herself around and down the auditorium aisles towards the door. "plus,might make things a bit easier..you'll definitely be able to do alot more." she added and stopped looking back. "you coming? i was thinking we could explore for a bit.

Ekic was about to turn and talk to Ulises, when the pair were suddenly approached by another student. "Hmm? My name is Ekic." As he spoke his name, however, it becomes apparent that his name is likely to be echomimetic, as he pronounces his name more like the clicks of a bird than the words of a man. Still, it's fairly easy to understand what his name is. Surprisingly, the big buff birdman extends a hand down to the new boy as a gesture of friendship - despite his somewhat intimidating appearance, Ekic preferred to be friends with everyone, instead of enemies. "Our dorm is Dorm 2, Room 11 (I think :P). Why do you ask?"

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg
Ryuu was happy to see that they were friendly and shook Ekic's hand. It took him a moment but he was able to understand what his name was. "Ah well, you guys seemed interesting and I've only met this one girl so far so, might as well introduce myself. I was wondering if you were staying in my dorm but alas, it's not so," he paused for a moment then continued, "so have you guys picked any electives yet? I only got here a little while before this assembly started. It seems to have been going on for a while now."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
(im gonna wait for BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising & TheDragoon TheDragoon to reply before my next post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back