• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Aeri listened carefully to the headmaster's speech. It was good to know that he considered the desire of certain people to remain anonymous through scent, at least. As for keeping herself from incinerating others, it would be hard. She always used her powers against people with the intent of killing; magic combats were made for it, not just to injure. How boring.

She turned slightly towards Lucretia and told her she didn't need it. She had other ways of sensing menaces, but that was something she would keep quiet about until one of those menaces came for her.

Lucretia smiled and settled back into her seat. Her friend seemed to be at ease now, which made her feel much better.
"I'm so happy to be here~ And I'm glad I met you, Aeri."
She smiled, her eyes completely devoid of anything but benign compassion.

"Want to eat together at lunch?"
Lucretia wondered if her sister was right for calling her clingy. She didn't mean anything by it, she just wanted to help make people happy. Aeri here obviously deserved better than she had so she wanted to be around her as much as she possibly could, as long as Aeri was okay with it. That said she realized it would probably be wise to pipe down soon.

MementoDei MementoDei

Aeri simply nodded absent-mindedly, she couldn't refuse anything Lucretia said under the influence of her spell. Maybe that was why even her sister consoled her even when she was right. Besides, how bad could it be? The succubus spawn wouldn't cook anything, so there was no chance of being poisoned. She looked at the back to see Lucy seemingly paying attention to what was being said up front.

The seraph's child turned back and continued to listen to the headmaster

Mane Mane

Shiro looked at th girl front to her. She made sure her hood and hair covered her left eye, before smiling. "Hi Sewell. I´m Shiro! Nice to meet you! Are you a first year as well?" She giggled before reaching out her hand. "I´m glad to meet you, i hope to make many friends here. Maybe you are the first of those?"
Sewell brightened up even more, "Yeah, it's my first year. Also I think it would be great to be your first friend. It's nice to meet you Shiro." She clasped her hands together with excitement before reaching out and taking Shiro's and shaking it. Her touch was noticeably cold, even for a vampire like Shiro, despite her fiery colored hair and eyes. "I'm a witch, what might you be?" She crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap as she asked the question.

Sewell brightened up even more, "Yeah, it's my first year. Also I think it would be great to be your first friend. It's nice to meet you Shiro." She clasped her hands together with excitement before reaching out and taking Shiro's and shaking it. Her touch was noticeably cold, even for a vampire like Shiro, despite her fiery colored hair and eyes. "I'm a witch, what might you be?" She crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap as she asked the question.
Shiro shrugged. "I´m a vampire. But don´t worry, im not aggressive and i don´t drink blood, i created pills for myself that take away those treats. I´m really peaceful, i just want to make friends with as many people as possible." She giggled. "I was the opposite for some time before, that´s why i never want to be like that again."

Todd Grayson
90d0cdb9b2d3ab315b64d56555b4308d.jpg

Thankfully, the assembly began. It started with the Headmaster Dalhof listing out a couple rules before handing it off to Ms. Lovelet. Something he said made Todd chuckle. He said if anyone repeatedly broke the rules that he would give them to Lovelet. Just like last year, Lovelet had the charms that turned into whatever you wanted. He was going to need some tape for people's mouths when they got too loud. Of course, he wasn't going to because the teachers would probably frown upon it. He'd find use of it in the end. As he joined the line and grabbed a charm, he stopped to talk to the headmaster for a moment. "And if they do something extremely bad, just hand them to me" he said with a chuckle before continuing back to his seat up front.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Carson Oswald Morgan
download (1).jpg

The assembly had started shortly after Carson arrived. Someone, who he assumed was the headmaster, gave a few rules before handing the assembly over to another teacher. She said the charms she made would conform to whatever it's holder wanted. He could use something like that. He joined the line of people going towards the stage to get a charm as everyone else was. His hood, as usual, was pulled up. After taking a charm, he returned back to his spot in the back and waited for the assembly to continue.

Shiro shrugged. "I´m a vampire. But don´t worry, im not aggressive and i don´t drink blood, i created pills for myself that take away those treats. I´m really peaceful, i just want to make friends with as many people as possible." She giggled. "I was the opposite for some time before, that´s why i never want to be like that again."
Sewell gasped quietly in surprise as she listened to Shiro, "I used to be bad too!" She whispered. "I knew I felt something that was familiar about you." She scooted closer, "I wanna make friends too. I've never had friends before, except my family, but that was when I was all bad and mean and did horrible things. Being here is my chance to try to be normal." She explained, already a little giddy from being able to relate to Shiro. Sewell blinked and gave a slightly confused look, "It's not healthy to take pills in place of blood. Your body can reject them at any moment and you could go feral like... Like... As soon as it does." She couldn't find the words. Sewell always got that way while being a girl, she wasn't as eloquent and she couldn't remember a lot of the big words she knew while being a boy.

"I can give you blood to drink. Mine should keep you satisfied long enough so you don't have to drink as much or get cravings. Except for maybe more of my totally awesome blood." She flicked her hair cutely and playfully in a 'I'm totally fabulous way'. She giggled afterwards and looked at Shiro, "What do you say? I don't mind, really." She insisted. "We're friends after all."

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

orious thought for a moment watching yuki draw tilting his head. "what are you drawing?" he asked curiously. he noticed it was the cat under the chairs. orious then looked down to the cat beneath the chairs as he pulled a small baggie of cat treats from his pocket. he looked to yuki a smiled a little. he must have liked cats just as much as ori did. "you know i have some treats if you want to try feeding it..." he told yuki as he offered the bag of high quality cat treats over.​
Jonako

Though his attention had wandered from the pair of males, Jonako wasn't deaf to their conversation. His tail whipped about him, he not so much pleased with their idea of a 'treat'. 'I would like to think they would come to the thought that some creatures here are as sentient as they are. But no! It's a cat! I want to feed and cuddle it! Bleh!' Amber orb rolling, he rest his chin on his paws, nose crinkled at the thought of them waving those smelly treats in his face. Now a tart! That would be a treat, one with cool summer fruit that popped in your mouth. Or you know- maybe something meaty; His picky diet only appeared when offered catfood.

'I'm not a pet", he thought, a snooty huff leaving his chest.

TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting
Yuki Arashi

Yuki saw the treats and softly nodded, taking them and walking over to the cat. Jonako could probably feel his cold aura now as tiny flakes of snow also fell on top of him. He offered a tiny bit of the cat treat him, his expression not changing but it seemed like a pleading gesture. He couldn't exactly read the small creatures mind so all he was trying to do was be friendly towards it. He then wondered if that cat creature wanted to see his drawing of him... He decided he'd wait for his reaction first.

Daemor and Galtheus watched the proceedings of the assembly quite calmly as they sat beside Eris.

That is, until Gren showed up and started flirting with her.

The brothers couldn't quite figure out why, but they suddenly felt a wave of jealousy, and although they didn't understand it, they both agreed that they had to do something about this guy.

"What should we do?" Galtheus thought to his brother.

"We need to get rid of him."

"How? We can't throw him out the window or anything, at least not with all of these people around."

"We don't need to rely on violence. We're giants, we can just intimidate him into leaving."

" Oh, you're right! Let me try.

Galtheus tried his best to do a scary face, but was nowhere near as good as his brother. He had intended to give Gren a look that said "murder," but had instead ended up with a look that said "constipation."

"Fine, I'll do it."

Daemor's gaze was such that one could truly believe that he was a murderer. He could slice a person in half just by looking at them, and he was looking right at Gren.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Gren Hastings

Gren wasn't paying attention so he didn't notice the giant nor Eris at all at this point! He was so obsessed with eating his Doritos and watching Lucille that the gaze kinda just went right through him. Gren didn't mean any harm but the giants might have to get his attention... He tapped on Lucille's desk playfully, since she was sitting right next to him and smiled. "Hey Lucille, do you want to eat lunch together when it comes up? It'd make me really happy if you did." He said with a chuckle. At this point he now noticed Daemor's menacing gaze and he sweated a bit lightly as if his expression was trying to say: 'Uh... Did I do something wrong?' But the message might not have made it fully across...
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Mentioned: N Nonexisting

Sewell gasped quietly in surprise as she listened to Shiro, "I used to be bad too!" She whispered. "I knew I felt something that was familiar about you." She scooted closer, "I wanna make friends too. I've never had friends before, except my family, but that was when I was all bad and mean and did horrible things. Being here is my chance to try to be normal." She explained, already a little giddy from being able to relate to Shiro. Sewell blinked and gave a slightly confused look, "It's not healthy to take pills in place of blood. Your body can reject them at any moment and you could go feral like... Like... As soon as it does." She couldn't find the words. Sewell always got that way while being a girl, she wasn't as eloquent and she couldn't remember a lot of the big words she knew while being a boy.

"I can give you blood to drink. Mine should keep you satisfied long enough so you don't have to drink as much or get cravings. Except for maybe more of my totally awesome blood." She flicked her hair cutely and playfully in a 'I'm totally fabulous way'. She giggled afterwards and looked at Shiro, "What do you say? I don't mind, really." She insisted. "We're friends after all."
Shiro gladly smiled as the witch seemed to warm up. "Yeah, same goes for me." But then, she started to rant about how pills weren´t good for her and all that. "No, no no. I don´t want to drink blood. I have been taking the pills for over 1400 years now and never had anything bad happen, except for when i didnt take them. I dont want to hurt you and i dont want to drink blood. I´m really happy we are friends, but... please... Don´t make me do that." She almost begged. It seemed really important to her.
Gren Hastings

Gren wasn't paying attention so he didn't notice the giant nor Eris at all at this point! He was so obsessed with eating his Doritos and watching Lucille that the gaze kinda just went right through him. Gren didn't mean any harm but the giants might have to get his attention... He tapped on Lucille's desk playfully, since she was sitting right next to him and smiled. "Hey Lucille, do you want to eat lunch together when it comes up? It'd make me really happy if you did." He said with a chuckle. At this point he now noticed Daemor's menacing gaze and he sweated a bit lightly as if his expression was trying to say: 'Uh... Did I do something wrong?' But the message might not have made it fully across...
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Mentioned: N Nonexisting
Lucille got startled as she turned to Gren, then smiling at him. "I would love to... I mean, i dont usually eat, but if it tastes good, i do. And if its with the right people, too." She blushed as she had just called him the right person.

Shiro gladly smiled as the witch seemed to warm up. "Yeah, same goes for me." But then, she started to rant about how pills weren´t good for her and all that. "No, no no. I don´t want to drink blood. I have been taking the pills for over 1400 years now and never had anything bad happen, except for when i didnt take them. I dont want to hurt you and i dont want to drink blood. I´m really happy we are friends, but... please... Don´t make me do that." She almost begged. It seemed really important to her.

Lucille got startled as she turned to Gren, then smiling at him. "I would love to... I mean, i dont usually eat, but if it tastes good, i do. And if its with the right people, too." She blushed as she had just called him the right person.
Sewell blinked at her, "I wouldn't make you do something you didn't want to. It was just an offer..." She shifted slightly. "Drinking my blood wouldn't hurt me either." She added. "Well alright..." She shrugged. Shiro's begging weirded Sewell out. She guessed Shiro wasn't the strong willed type if a friendly offer would make someone get that way about something pretty trivial in Sewell's eyes. She moved back a bit to the center of her seat before speaking again. "One of my uncle's girlfriends took pills for a while, she didn't like drinking blood either. And a few of the people I knew way back in the day." She shared.

Sewell blinked at her, "I wouldn't make you do something you didn't want to. It was just an offer..." She shifted slightly. "Drinking my blood wouldn't hurt me either." She added. "Well alright..." She shrugged. Shiro's begging weirded Sewell out. She guessed Shiro wasn't the strong willed type if a friendly offer would make someone get that way about something pretty trivial in Sewell's eyes. She moved back a bit to the center of her seat before speaking again. "One of my uncle's girlfriends took pills for a while, she didn't like drinking blood either. And a few of the people I knew way back in the day." She shared.
The vampire giggled at the fact somebody used the pills. "I earned quite a bit of money with my pills. But you develop some sense of buisness after over 2000 years." She giggled again. "Enough about the blood drinking, what are your interests? What do you like?"

Yuki Arashi

Yuki saw the treats and softly nodded, taking them and walking over to the cat. Jonako could probably feel his cold aura now as tiny flakes of snow also fell on top of him. He offered a tiny bit of the cat treat him, his expression not changing but it seemed like a pleading gesture. He couldn't exactly read the small creatures mind so all he was trying to do was be friendly towards it. He then wondered if that cat creature wanted to see his drawing of him... He decided he'd wait for his reaction first.
Jonako

Though his attention had wandered from the pair of males, Jonako wasn't deaf to their conversation. His tail whipped about him, he not so much pleased with their idea of a 'treat'. 'I would like to think they would come to the thought that some creatures here are as sentient as they are. But no! It's a cat! I want to feed and cuddle it! Bleh!' Amber orb rolling, he rest his chin on his paws, nose crinkled at the thought of them waving those smelly treats in his face. Now a tart! That would be a treat, one with cool summer fruit that popped in your mouth. Or you know- maybe something meaty; His picky diet only appeared when offered catfood.

'I'm not a pet", he thought, a snooty huff leaving his chest.

TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious smiled watching yuki attempting to feed jonako. fade then jumped down and meowed at yuki pawing at him cutely and rubbed her head on his shoulder as the small cat tried to get his attention. she meowed again. orious leaned over to get a better look of the cat. "actually,i think might not be a normal cat now that i look at him...he might be a person in the form of a cat,maybe you shouldn't bother him. he looks a bit angry,fade seems to like you though...my other cats might too."​

"It's working!" Thought Galtheus as he witnessed Gren becoming nervous, "keep it up!"

Daemor turned up the heat on Gren, intensifying his death stare. However, when Eris spoke, his attention shifted to her.

"You can do that?" He said incredulously, hardly able to believe that a simple potion would be able to shrink them down to human size.

N Nonexisting

"It's working!" Thought Galtheus as he witnessed Gren becoming nervous, "keep it up!"

Daemor turned up the heat on Gren, intensifying his death stare. However, when Eris spoke, his attention shifted to her.

"You can do that?" He said incredulously, hardly able to believe that a simple potion would be able to shrink them down to human size.

N Nonexisting
eris nodded gently. "of course. yes." she told them looking up and smiled. she tried told hold the bottle higher going as far as she could. eyes lit up. "it's not permanent though, the spell will wear off on it's own after a certain amount of time." she explained.

The vampire giggled at the fact somebody used the pills. "I earned quite a bit of money with my pills. But you develop some sense of buisness after over 2000 years." She giggled again. "Enough about the blood drinking, what are your interests? What do you like?"
"Oh no, this was before you were born." Sewell responded without thinking about what she said. She blinked and cleared her throat before addressing Shiro's question. "I like sleep overs and making friends, I like dancing, I like fire and ice, I like cold things and hot things, I like pretty dresses, also I like to not wear clothes but uncle says that people are weirded out by it so I have to wear clothes, I like spicy food, I like to swim, aaand I like sharing stories cause I have a bunch. I'm interested in a bunch of other things, I could go on and on." She giggled and waved her hand.

Galtheus took the bottle and held it between his fingers, carefully looking it over with squinted eyes.

"You're sure this is safe?" Galtheus asked.

"Oh no, this was before you were born." Sewell responded without thinking about what she said. She blinked and cleared her throat before addressing Shiro's question. "I like sleep overs and making friends, I like dancing, I like fire and ice, I like cold things and hot things, I like pretty dresses, also I like to not wear clothes but uncle says that people are weirded out by it so I have to wear clothes, I like spicy food, I like to swim, aaand I like sharing stories cause I have a bunch. I'm interested in a bunch of other things, I could go on and on." She giggled and waved her hand.
Shiro listened and nodded. "I like dancing and friends too. I... im not good with dresses and stuff, i dont look pretty and i don´t have any other clothes than my current ones..." Then, she giggled, and shurrged. "If you really want to make me happy, give me sweets. Sweets are love, sweets are life."

Gren Hastings

Gren was now distracted by Lucille so whatever Daemor was doing now was completely going over his head. Gren seemed really happy with her response as he blushed lightly and smiled a wide smile. "R-Really?! T-T-That makes me so glad..." He said softly, having an innocent fantasy of having lunch with her and smiling softly to himself afterwards. "Thank you." He said and gave her a hug from being unable to contain his joy. He just knew this school year was going to be super fun, especially with somebody like her.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Mentioned: R RadZombie N Nonexisting

Yuki Arashi

Yuki's attention went back to Orious as his expression didn't change, but he was so excited inside himself that he walked back over and sat back down, now nudging his shoulder like a cat would lightly. His cold face was something most people would jump at so this was kinda of a first for Yuki. He wanted to get Orious's attention so bad at this point because he wanted to meet more cats. Instead of a crazy cat lady you would probably consider Yuki to be a crazy cat guy. His notepad fell to the ground as he started doing this.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing N Nonexisting

Zephra
fc5119aa076a195fce76d46eacef1fa6.jpg
Zephra sighed. Finally the assembly had begun. She listened to the head master talk and the woman that came after. As people went up for the charm she lay against the wall as she hadn't needed one. To her left she saw the same boy with blue eyes. 'Since he's right there...I may as well talk to him' She worked up the courage and greeted the boy. "Uh hi, Zephra first year," she held out her hand and gave him a smile.​

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg

Ryuu hadn't noticed the girl before introducing herself and shook her hand. "Ah, hey I'm Ryuu also first year. I was sure this assembly was never going to start" he said jokingly, "Do you know anyone else here yet?"

open interaction

Shiro listened and nodded. "I like dancing and friends too. I... im not good with dresses and stuff, i dont look pretty and i don´t have any other clothes than my current ones..." Then, she giggled, and shurrged. "If you really want to make me happy, give me sweets. Sweets are love, sweets are life."
Sewell dug into her bag and took out a small pouch. "My uncle is obsessed with the concept of infinity. This is a treat that was made for me when I was a kid." She pulled out a tiny donut pastry from the pouch. There were tiny ice looking crystals that decorated it. "This pouch never runs low on them. Try it, it tastes like a cupcake, the specific flavor is kind of it's own thing." She smiled and held the tiny donut towards A girl. "And you look plenty pretty." She reassured her.

Gren Hastings

Gren was now distracted by Lucille so whatever Daemor was doing now was completely going over his head. Gren seemed really happy with her response as he blushed lightly and smiled a wide smile. "R-Really?! T-T-That makes me so glad..." He said softly, having an innocent fantasy of having lunch with her and smiling softly to himself afterwards. "Thank you." He said and gave her a hug from being unable to contain his joy. He just knew this school year was going to be super fun, especially with somebody like her.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki's attention went back to Orious as his expression didn't change, but he was so excited inside himself that he walked back over and sat back down, now nudging his shoulder like a cat would lightly. His cold face was something most people would jump at so this was kinda of a first for Yuki. He wanted to get Orious's attention so bad at this point because he wanted to meet more cats. Instead of a crazy cat lady you would probably consider Yuki to be a crazy cat guy. His notepad fell to the ground as he started doing this.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious raised a brow watching yuki come back to him and nudge him in the shoulder. he blushed a little surprised and gently touched his head ruffling yuki's hair. he smirked. "let me guess,you want to meet my cats. ok,i don't mind on one condition. you come to my dorm during lunchtime instead of the cafeteria and let me cook you something for lunch,i may be a vampire but i am no stranger in the kitchen. i even make the cat's food myself."​

Sewell dug into her bag and took out a small pouch. "My uncle is obsessed with the concept of infinity. This is a treat that was made for me when I was a kid." She pulled out a tiny donut pastry from the pouch. There were tiny ice looking crystals that decorated it. "This pouch never runs low on them. Try it, it tastes like a cupcake, the specific flavor is kind of it's own thing." She smiled and held the tiny donut towards A girl. "And you look plenty pretty." She reassured her.
Shiro´s visible eye began to shine. She grabbed the donut, muttered a thanks and devoured it. Then, still chewing, she shook her head. "Im not pretty. i cant be pretty. But you are." She giggled. "Oh, dont mistake this for flirting, im not into girls, but i just think you are really pretty."

Gren Hastings

Yuki Arashi

Lucille hugged him back and smiled, cuddling up against him. She enjoyed his company a lot and was already happy to have returned to this school. "I cant wait for it!", she muttered into his shoulder. "Lead me there whenever..."

Ikasia meanwhile was sitting on the ground, she was waiting for this to end. She never was one to be interested in speeches, she waited until she could find her favorite sparing partner and swordfighting teacher.

Shiro´s visible eye began to shine. She grabbed the donut, muttered a thanks and devoured it. Then, still chewing, she shook her head. "Im not pretty. i cant be pretty. But you are." She giggled. "Oh, dont mistake this for flirting, im not into girls, but i just think you are really pretty."

Lucille hugged him back and smiled, cuddling up against him. She enjoyed his company a lot and was already happy to have returned to this school. "I cant wait for it!", she muttered into his shoulder. "Lead me there whenever..."

Ikasia meanwhile was sitting on the ground, she was waiting for this to end. She never was one to be interested in speeches, she waited until she could find her favorite sparing partner and swordfighting teacher.
Sewell giggled, "Well technically speaking I am a boy and a girl. I was originally a boy, but I was born both. Kind of. It's a long story." She explained. "This is what I look like when I'm a girl. Big chest, big bottom, fiery hair and eyes, curves, all that stuff." Sewell focused and turned back into a boy slowly, obtaining his white hair and 'original' body, sitting there in his loose clothing. "This is what I look like when I'm a boy." His voice wasn't much different, and neither was his face. "I hope you don't mind being friends with someone who is both."

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious raised a brow watching yuki come back to him and nudge him in the shoulder. he blushed a little surprised and gently touched his head ruffling yuki's hair. he smirked. "let me guess,you want to meet my cats. ok,i don't mind on one condition. you come to my dorm during lunchtime instead of the cafeteria and let me cook you something for lunch,i may be a vampire but i am no stranger in the kitchen. i even make the cat's food myself."​
Yuki Arashi

Yuki puffed out his cheeks. He still didn't want to trust this guy but at the same time it's always been a dream of his to be close to cats. He reluctantly nodded, his expression unchanging before he began sketching the small cat creature again. He wondered if Orious kept his dorm clean... Eh, he hoped so. He appreciated people for their cleanliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back