• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Dauthurae hadn't really thought of who they sat beside, until they adressed them. Dau turned to them just as Shira lifted her head and looked at the female centaur-unicorn who spoke to her master. "Who's this?" she thought curiously and tilted her head while observing her.
'Hello. And yes... if it's okay with you? Otherwise we will of course move immediately.' Dau responds, a bit uncertain, both because they're not used to talk with other people and because they are not used to hear their own, currently female, voice.

Although she was surprised at first, because of the sudden appearance of the snake creature, which was apparently called Grymwyrm. Elia quickly recovers from it and her shock gets replaced with curiosity. It was obvious to her that Rhea, had some kind of fire elemantal affiliation, but she had never heard of anyone, such as the likes of her. Maby that was, because Elia was still quite new to the world of magic, but her curiousity wouldn’t wait to find out about it later. She absentmindedly answered Rhea question ‘No not with me now, some birds at home, but that’s it.’

Elia paused debating whether she should ask Rhea something about her ancestory. If she asked now, the chances were high she would get asked the same. Finally she made a decision and broke the silence saying. ‘Hey Rhea, If you’re uncomfortable with the question I understand, but what kind of species are you?’

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"ah, no, it's ok, I just...mother told me that I would loose my horn if I accidently hurt someone with it, got to be careful at all times you know? regrowing horns are...painful" *she rubbed the back of her head as she talked, taking in the others appearance aswell as the cats* "My name is Svetlana, first year student, you are?" *she offered her hand to shake, having to stretch a little to do so due to her seating position and she subconciously moved her head so the horn was pointed away*

FantasyLoverForever FantasyLoverForever

Gren Hastings

Gren's focus was taken away from his snacks as he looked back up at her with an enthusiastic smile with a hint of shyness. "O-Oh, my name? It's Gren! I come from a long line of blade mages." He said happily before he noticed her flower crown, looking at it in awe. "So pretty! Pretty flowers for a pretty lady I guess huh?" He asked before he went red and scratched his cheek.
@Edgy Kitten ((since Lucille is close by))
"Oh blade mages? That's unusual...huh?not in 300 years have I heard of them." She told him curious like about it. She tilted her head to look up briefly then blushed at his comment. "P-pretty?? I-I'm not r-really that p-p-....p-pretty...other g-girls.. are probly much prettier t-tham m-my- ....myself..."
She told him stuttering a bit and lowered her soft bell like voice when saying the word myself. Her face was red as she looked off shying away nervously. " the brothers made it for me....which was terribly sweet of them. " she added quietly still red pointing up at the giant.

R RadZombie

'Oh, I see. Don't be worried though, I will be careful to not touch it.'
Dau replies friendly, glad Svetlana didn't have anything against themselves as a creature ("Hopefully"), and takes her hand. 'My name's Dauthurae Bianxing, but you can just call me Dau. This-' they gestures to Shira '-is my friend Shira. I'm a first year too.'
Shira stands up smoothly and walks closer to Svetlana, allowing her to greet her if she would want to.

"Oh blade mages? That's unusual...huh?not in 300 years have I heard of them." She told him curious like about it. She tilted her head to look up briefly then blushed at his comment. "P-pretty?? I-I'm not r-really that p-p-....p-pretty...other g-girls.. are probly much prettier t-tham m-my- ....myself..."
She told him stuttering a bit and lowered her soft bell like voice when saying the word myself. Her face was red as she looked off shying away nervously. " the brothers made it for me....which was terribly sweet of them. " she added quietly still red pointing up at the giant.

R RadZombie
Gren Hastings

Gren waved his hands in front of him nervously. "O-Oh! I'm sorry if I offended you or anything in anyway, I just think it's rude to call you anything else." He laughed gently, being completely honest. He then looked up at the two-headed giant and waved. "Hello there! Your a really nice guy!" He said before he caught himself, blushing in embarrassment from his mistake. "S-Sorry, I meant both of you- Uhm... I should probably just stop talking, I'll p-probably just make things worse..." He said before he frowned a little gently, feeling rather dejected. He thought maybe the snacks would help him so he opened the bag and began eating. His sadness started to melt away. Oh Doritos, how he loved them so.
R RadZombie

Rhea chuckles simply as she was asked the inevitable question. "I am Gr'Nak. We...we live deep underground, so I'd be more surprised than not if you have heard of my species." She wasn't taken aback by the question - as far as anyone knew, her species cropped up in the last few years - she herself was amongst the first Gr'Nak to ever surface from their city of Valign, and even then they have only been around on this planet for a couple of decades at most. She twiddles her clay coloured hair as she thinks. This one looked like a human, but was she actually human? Truth be told, Rhea didn't care enough to ask. Grymwyrm seems fairly satisfied nuzzling on Rhea's fingers, and seemed to get quite excited when Rhea flared her hand up in flame before absorbing the fire into its rocky body.

TheDarkOwl TheDarkOwl

N Nonexisting

• Missy's eyes grew to the size of saucers as she glimpsed the rabbit spirit familiar. She began squirming and wriggled out of Motheal's grasp. Loud, sharp barks echoed through the hallway. Missy had had enough.

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg
Ryuu began unpacking his bag while sitting on his bed in his room. He noticed no one was in there at the time, nor in the hallways. 'I wonder where everyone is' he began petting his cat and in return Elois purred happily. "Maybe there's some kind of meeting" He lay down for a minute and his cat jump on his chest softly and curled into a ball "I should probably check it out...In a few minutes" His bed sheets were a soft and comfy and a baby blue with indigo blue horizontal stripes

Bukhita Barbara (Barbarrella the Butcher of Men's Hearts) Esmeralda
Buki sat in the auditorium and waited for the event to start and she sat right next to Bart and he was nervous as all get out wondering about her true intentions, but all Bukhita was thinking about was how cute he looked as a rodent and wondered why he had not tried to recovery back...

"You know you can revert if you want, not that you don't look cute as a tiny rat, hee hee!" She thought to herself how nice it would be to have a cute rat for a pet to go with her snake, they would get along so well...She said, "Sally play with Bart will you, but be gentle."

Bartholomew Hunter
"No Sally, down Sally, AAAAGGGHH!" Sally loved playing with Bart especially now that he had a rat smell Sally said "I play with good misssstresssss!" She teased he by putting him in her mouth, then tossing him in the air with her tail, chasing him too when she was finished Bart said to HIS pet,
"Some help you are you little pest,<huff huff> you did not even stop her." He sank in his seat I suppose it was pay back for the comment if she had peppers saying the magical community forgave her she must have done something really noble...

Murray suddenly went elsewhere looking to lend his services to the people in the auditorium, He was hungry but could not get food or pet without getting something for someone it was in his training, (totally ignoring Bart's cries for help) so he went up to people and said,
"Fetch?" As in "can I get you something for a scratch behind the ears or food?"

N Nonexisting

• Missy's eyes grew to the size of saucers as she glimpsed the rabbit spirit familiar. She began squirming and wriggled out of Motheal's grasp. Loud, sharp barks echoed through the hallway. Missy had had enough.

nexus blinked catching the paper in mouth nudging motheal who exhaled deeply watching belial. he took the paper from him and looked at it reading over seeing the phone number raising a brow. "you got his number? good boy hehee." he said with a cute giggle looking at it cutely.

As time went by Lucy seemed to grow restless.
"I don't think this took so long last time. I wonder what's happening?"
She looked around and got up to stretch.
"I'm going to go look around and see if I can find a teacher, maybe ask what's up. That, and take a walk. My legs are killing me."

She was...mostly telling the truth. She also just wanted to get the fuck out of dodge in case anything happened. The last thing she wanted was to have to physically defend Lucretia from someone who had every right to be angry. She'd found that asking demons about their parents was typically just about a death sentence. She doubted that's what would happen, naturally, but a small part of her kind of did hope her little sister would get thrashed in her absence.

She left Lucretia, who was still sitting in the fetal postion.
She...never knew her parents? That's...so sad...

Sadness gripped Lucretia as she grappled with the very concept of one's mother not being a moment away. She couldn't come to grips with it.
"I'm...so sorry...."

Her jaw quivered as she fought back tears, struggling not to break down weeping.
"That's...terrible..."

MementoDei MementoDei

Aeri glanced at Lucretia, almost seeing herself through a window facing her past. How weak she had been after her father had gone away through a portal leading to the underworld. She had wept for days before finding the strength to move forward. She only wanted to set her rage loose, burning everything jut like she had done so many times before. She opened her hand and a small fireball appeared at her hand palm's centre. She looked at it, imagining the multiple fires she had caused in the past. Her reply to Lucretia was as cold and sharp as a blade.

"It must be, I guess, for lucky people like you, Lucretia."
The half-angel closed her hand in a fist, extinguishing the fire within. She sighed and closed her eyes, struggling to find her calm. She opened her eyes once more and leaned down before crossing her legs.

"I learnt to live with it, in a way. Everyone learns how to deal with what they have."

Mane Mane

Yuki Arashi

rsz_1yuki.jpg

Yuki had slinked into the assembly room silently, failing miserably at not being noticeable as he looked like a dark void that had entered the room with snow falling gently around him as he walked. He snuck to the side in a noticeable, but unnoticeable spot. He let out a short breath that formed a bit of fog that dissipated shortly after. He looked upset, but at the same time it looked natural for him... Like he was supposed to be sad. He took out a small notepad and began sketching out a picture of the room as of right now. He really wanted this to just end quickly since he didn't enjoy everybody talking. It just annoyed him to the core...
((Open))

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg

Ryuu abruptly sat up, snapping open his eyes. Elois meowed as he was flung back but flipped and landed on his feet. "Ahh, I was too close to falling asleep..." Ryuu rubbed his eye and got up. If there was some sort of meeting going on, he wasn't about to miss it...It is his first day and all. He stretched and turned to Elois, "don't do anything I wouldn't do". Elois meowed in response. Ryuu smiled and looked out the window. The skies were clear and blue, the sunshine warm on his skin. Although Ryuu's favourite time of the year was winter, a nice clear sky was almost as relaxing. He cracked his knuckles and left the room. After a bit of wandering he saw some students entering an auditorium. "Ah, that must be it then." He slowly opened the door to see if he was interrupting. It seemed as though nothing had started yet but there weren't any open chairs (that he could see) so he leaned against a wall at the back as to not block the door.

Zephra
fc5119aa076a195fce76d46eacef1fa6.jpg
Zephra was on her way back to the auditorium, pink small milk carton in hand and a smile as she sipped. She figured it hadn't started yet so she wasn't even walking briskly. She pushed open the door but a las, lost her seat. She shuffled along and leaned against a wall next to a guy with caramel blonde hair and blue eyes. 'ehh, he's cute' she shook her head and looked down, 'now's not the time'
She looked around a bit, 'ah I still haven't seen Val yet...hm where could he be'
Open Interaction

Last edited:
Javier di'Aviero

Because of the lack of anything that is going on, I almost went asleep! "Zzz..." But then suddenly, I'd snap awake, because I'd remember that there was something that was supposed to happen. I'd look left and right, I'd see my new friends, Al, Atticus, and Candy. Naturally, I ask to all of them, "Did I miss anything?"

SRUNewman SRUNewman Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

"B-but that's not fair!"
Lucretia wanted to hug this girl, kiss her, shower her in all the affection she never got from her parents, but she was also scared. People who didn't wear their heart on their sleeves were a new concept to her and it was scary. She compromised by giving her best puppy dog expression.
"You deserve better than that..."

Her emotional episode seemed to fade as she let her eyes drift back to the stage. It really was taking a long time, and she wanted to run away. As she changed moods, her aura flared up again, this time becoming a calming force rather than one of infatuation.
"I want to be your friend, okay? You deserve one..."

MementoDei MementoDei

Bartholomew Hunter
Bart greeted the 'pillow girl' as he knew her because he had introduced himself without her introducing herself and looked roughed up, plus the fact there was a normal sized girl looking at him intently that seemed to want to, eat him? That is was what it looked like, however unclear her intentions were she was leaning closer and closer to him...and he looked like he kinda enjoyed it but also was a little uncomfortable.

"Buki why did you come back to help me? Didn't you hate me?" He reverted toward his gnome self when he said this question...

Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored mentioned

Last edited:
Bukhita Barbara Esmeralda
"Well Barty..." She said trying to stall, she did not want to reveal any of her struggles and stopped looking intently at him and shushed him because it looked like the assembly might start soon, and because she did not want to tell him of the trials she went through to get her ultimate healing kiss, he might feel bad knowing she did it for him...

Going to wait for the assembly now, don't want to clutter up the RP

Carson Oswald Morgan
download (1).jpg

Carson had been shown up a little later than everyone else, but he was there for the assembly. It felt so strange being around so many abnormal people. He was used to being around humans, hell, he was used to being human. The noise of the auditorium was much louder than what it would've been if he was still human. He could smell so many different things, things he would never smell when he was human. It was almost overwhelming. He needed to get used to being this way. As he looked around, he found a place towards the back. He slowly made his way over, slouching and looking depressed as usual. Maybe this place could help him cope with what he did that night.
Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Kinda putting him in Svetlana's area if you want someone to interact with

nexus blinked catching the paper in mouth nudging motheal who exhaled deeply watching belial. he took the paper from him and looked at it reading over seeing the phone number raising a brow. "you got his number? good boy hehee." he said with a cute giggle looking at it cutely.

In room 17, his luggage was unpacked, and Belial lay on his bed eating candy. His phone buzzed and he picked it up.

Gabriel
them
Belial!
me
Hi.
them
Hello! Your brother Lucifer checked your HQ Kennels! One spot was empty...
me
No...
them
Yes! Uri's coming over!

Belial dropped his phone on his face.

@openforinteraction

Yuki Arashi

rsz_1yuki.jpg

Yuki had slinked into the assembly room silently, failing miserably at not being noticeable as he looked like a dark void that had entered the room with snow falling gently around him as he walked. He snuck to the side in a noticeable, but unnoticeable spot. He let out a short breath that formed a bit of fog that dissipated shortly after. He looked upset, but at the same time it looked natural for him... Like he was supposed to be sad. He took out a small notepad and began sketching out a picture of the room as of right now. He really wanted this to just end quickly since he didn't enjoy everybody talking. It just annoyed him to the core...
((Open))

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

walking down the hallway with light graceful steps as he walked in a large quick stride with ease,he had decided to take his time walking instead of rushing as he took in his surroundings with his violet eyes. soon reaching the auditorium orious pushed open the door walking inside with his hand on the frame making his way down through the aisle. he exhaled deeply running his pale fingers through his dark feathery hair before closing his eyes taking a cigarette and lit it in his mouth inhaling then exhale a heavy ring of smoke. orious stood 6'9 almost 7 foot so he was rather tall and looked around his early 20's with soft pale skin and a slender but toned figure with long legs. his eyes burned a deep violet color and he had dark feathery shoulder length hair,he was elegant for a man and didn't even look close to his true age. the smell of vanilla and fresh roses was always heavily fragrant around him as his natural scent which mixed with the scent of fresh nicotine making this unusual sweet warm smell like some sort of vanilla pastry or cake that was made with rose petals. upon orious' shoulder was a small fluffy grey cat contently perched. walking inside orious noticed a smaller male trying to sneak his way inside and walked down the aisle in which he sat in sitting next to him with curiosity. "you need to work on your skills in sneaking around..."​

Aeri was not ready to resist to Lucretia's aura twice. She felt that, for once, the person she was talking to didn't want her any harm. She wanted to hug her, but just as her arms were extending themselves towards the other hybrid, her jacket began to fall and reveal her scars on her back.
Feeling as ashamed as if she had been seen naked, Aeri put back her cover in place, pulled back her arms and cleared her throat before answering in a silent and hesitant tone:
"Thank you, Lucretia. I hope we can be good friends."
Mane Mane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back