• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

The brothers shrugged.

"We just... kinda feel like spending more time with you..." Galtheus said somewhat nervously.

"Yeah..." Daemor confirmed.

They shifted awkwardly, having some trouble meeting Eris's eyes.

N Nonexisting

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney had become overwhelmed, her panic setting in. There were too many people, too many creatures that she couldn't identify the smell of, too many potential enemies. Mac quickly dodged out of the room and towards the closest exit she could find, slipping out into the fresh air as quickly as her wolfish speed would let her. She took in a deep breath and, though the overwhelming scent hadn't gone away completely, it was nearly masked by the smells of the forest, the wildlife, the flowers, and the water. Mac's heterochromatic gaze danced around the courtyard in search of anyone, but she didn't seen a single soul. Letting out a sigh of relief, McCartney pushed her hood back down to reveal her fiery red hair contrasted against her fair skin and dark eye makeup. When first met, most people though Mac was some sort of witch in the way that she dressed and acted. Truthfully, Mac would rather be mistaken for a witch than a demon-werewolf. That fact tended to start rumors, and rumors spread like wildfire in the supernatural community. She didn't need her whereabouts somehow getting back to her family.

Mac crossed the courtyard to a couple of picnic tables, climbing up on one to sit on the table part. She crossed her legs and pulled the pack of cigarettes from her pocket, lighting one between her lips before putting the pack and the lighter on the table beside her. Closing her eyes, Mac inhaled deeply, willing the smoke to calm her nerves and subside her fears that someone was watching her. Ever since she had left the pack, Mac constantly felt as though she was being watched, and not in a good way either. For three years this school had been her safe haven. But the one thing it couldn't do was protect Mac from herself. Opening her eyes again, Mac took in the scenic sight, taking another drag from her cigarette.
Tags

Interactions: OPEN
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

(Sorry for the delayed response! I've been super busy with school, and I wasn't getting notifications for this DX Open for interaction!)

He then quickly decided to leave the match not wanting to be late for class, he ran through the corridors as fast as his short legs could carry him and barely arrived at class in time. He then scooted into a seat near a half mermaid girl. He then looks at her and says "hi my name is David," a childish grin on his face.
Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Moor, after some difficulty, managed to find a map. Using it, she made her way to her class. When she entered, she found an empty seat near the back and sat down. As she did so, she pulled out her pen and continued doodling on her arm.

As she finished a seahorse, a little boy sat down next to her. She blinked in surprise as he introduced himself. The tiniest of smiles graced her lips at his enthusiasm. "Greetings, David. My name is Moor."

He then looked over at her seahorse "wow that's beautiful, I wish I could see one in real life..." He said, a daydreamish look on his face. You can tell he starts to pay little attention to the class for he is to distracted by the drawing. He then pulls out a chocolate bar that he had swiped from the kitchens and breaks it in half offering one of the half's to the half-mermaid. "Are we friends now?" He says, his childish smile reappearing on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back