• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Feeling her friend's shame and not knowing what was causing it, Lucretia threw her arms around Aeri's neck and nuzzled her.
"Thank you, Aeri. I promise to take good care of you~"
A normal person might reasonably infer that imitating the way your parents talk to each other as a tactic to make friends might be a little weird. Lucretia wasn't a normal person, and it made perfect sense to her. Giving a soft squeeze (and putting her wings around Aeri for good measure) she returned to her seat.

"I wonder what's taking Lucy so long..."
She sounded genuinely curious, some of her happiness restored now that her friend seemed to be in a better mood.

MementoDei MementoDei

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

walking down the hallway with light graceful steps as he walked in a large quick stride with ease,he had decided to take his time walking instead of rushing as he took in his surroundings with his violet eyes. soon reaching the auditorium orious pushed open the door walking inside with his hand on the frame making his way down through the aisle. he exhaled deeply running his pale fingers through his dark feathery hair before closing his eyes taking a cigarette and lit it in his mouth inhaling then exhale a heavy ring of smoke. orious stood 6'9 almost 7 foot so he was rather tall and looked around his early 20's with soft pale skin and a slender but toned figure with long legs. his eyes burned a deep violet color and he had dark feathery shoulder length hair,he was elegant for a man and didn't even look close to his true age. the smell of vanilla and fresh roses was always heavily fragrant around him as his natural scent which mixed with the scent of fresh nicotine making this unusual sweet warm smell like some sort of vanilla pastry or cake that was made with rose petals. upon orious' shoulder was a small fluffy grey cat contently perched. walking inside orious noticed a smaller male trying to sneak his way inside and walked down the aisle in which he sat in sitting next to him with curiosity. "you need to work on your skills in sneaking around..."​
Yuki Arashi

Yuki's unmoving eyes motioned to the really tall man who sat next to him. He had this blank unreadable expression, but he let out a snort so you could tell he wasn't really happy... Or was he amused? Yuki shook his head afterwards and just stopped sketching as he flipped the page to write something down. He wrote out what he wanted to say in neat handwriting and showed it to Orious: 'Why should I care?' It read. Yuki always tried to run from his problems so he always kind of tried to shove anybody who got close to him off so he thought maybe if he acted rudely maybe the tall man would leave him alone.

It was weird, very weird, to see that her heart beat a bit faster by her friend's nosr and lips grazed her neck. That was more than what she was asking for. She opened her mouth to protest, but Lucretia's embrace made all her words die in her mind before reaching her mouth.

Aeri reminded herself quickly that it was because of Lucretia's demon powers that she felt unable to reply and simply shrugged at her question. She was speechless and the redness on her cheeks wouldn't go away.

Succubus were always a pain to deal with.
Mane Mane

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron watched for a few more seconds, he knew not all the students were here yet but it was close enough. Stepping up front on the stage he cleared his throat. "First off let me say, welcome to the Academy of the Forest!!!" His voice boomed through the room, so everyone could hear him loud and clear. "Secondly, seemshow this is a larger turn out than what last year was I unfortunately would like to set down some ground rules for you all." He paused before turning to Vernina, "If you disobey any of these rules repeatedly then you will have to deal with her. I'm an ancient dragon and I don't even want to deal with her when she is mad." He chuckled turning back to the students, "First rule, you are never to harm another student with the intent to kill. I know we have battles in classes and the sports teams but that is no exception. If you see a student doing something you think is wrong please report it to me or Vernina. Second rule, using magic when it is not needed is frowned upon. If it is something we deem unnecessary you will be warned if you do not listen to the warning punishment will soon follow." He paused tapping his chin, "Also even though our building can repair themselves please try not to destroy them." Turning to Vernina he smiled, "Their all yours now."

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina sighed stepping up, she held a charm to her those, "This charm I hold is one of the ones I made for any of you who have heightened senses to something. This Academy holds many creatures and some of you have rather sensitive noses. The charm will turn into whatever suits you best when you touch. Please come up and grab one. In an orderly fashion that is." She turned walking towards the table that held the simple charms, "Once you grab that please have a seat and teacher introductions will be done."

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val sat down next to her as he waited he cleared his mind. His attention quickly focused on the teachers as the assembly started.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas watched as the dragon guy spoke, he had to be the head master... He thought to himself, he had a pleasant surprise as he felt fur brush against his hand. "Hey Sika.. shouldn't you be over with your owner..." He whispered to the sabertooth cat, she meowed at him nuzzling his hand once more before turning and going over to Val.

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila twisted her hands in front of her as they walked in silence. She glanced over at Thuavin several times before watching were she was going. "Um..do you happen to know where we go anyway...I may he a dragon tamer but I only have the sense of smell when I borrow Zetra's sense of smell." Beside her there was a muffled chuckling sound that left Zetra's throat, Why are you acting all nervous Rila? He thought to her alone.
SadSnake SadSnake

Launet Serfa - Unicorn/Demon
She nodded nervously, "Please just be careful...I mean you know how people always say a unicorn's horn can heal anything...well when you mix a demon and a unicorn the horn goes bad and their hands become what heals...if they are lucky." She sighed, she had never really talked about this with anyone else, besides the old witch who was kind to let her live with her.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
Ulises groaned outwardly as he walked down the Halls of the school. He soon found the auditorium and stood in the back not feeling the need to sit. He had told Ajal to wait outside in the commons area. Even though the school adjusted itself to fit him if he wanted it to he didn't feel like going through the trouble of that. "I hope this isn't boring..." @The Fabulous Emerald (just to let you know))

It was weird, very weird, to see that her heart beat a bit faster by her friend's nosr and lips grazed her neck. That was more than what she was asking for. She opened her mouth to protest, but Lucretia's embrace made all her words die in her mind before reaching her mouth.

Aeri reminded herself quickly that it was because of Lucretia's demon powers that she felt unable to reply and simply shrugged at her question. She was speechless and the redness on her cheeks wouldn't go away.

Succubus were always a pain to deal with.
Mane Mane

Lucretia perked up as they spoke, frowning when the unecessary use of magic was brought up. Her aura wasn't something she had any control over, it fluctuated with her emotions and only shut off when she felt scared or isolated. That said Lucy had returned and taken a seat a few rows back. Out of a mix of respect and fear she kept quiet until Vermina was done, at which point she turned to Aeri.
"You need one of those?"
Her wings wound up, ready to move her out of Aeri's way if need be.

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron watched for a few more seconds, he knew not all the students were here yet but it was close enough. Stepping up front on the stage he cleared his throat. "First off let me say, welcome to the Academy of the Forest!!!" His voice boomed through the room, so everyone could hear him loud and clear. "Secondly, seemshow this is a larger turn out than what last year was I unfortunately would like to set down some ground rules for you all." He paused before turning to Vernina, "If you disobey any of these rules repeatedly then you will have to deal with her. I'm an ancient dragon and I don't even want to deal with her when she is mad." He chuckled turning back to the students, "First rule, you are never to harm another student with the intent to kill. I know we have battles in classes and the sports teams but that is no exception. If you see a student doing something you think is wrong please report it to me or Vernina. Second rule, using magic when it is not needed is frowned upon. If it is something we deem unnecessary you will be warned if you do not listen to the warning punishment will soon follow." He paused tapping his chin, "Also even though our building can repair themselves please try not to destroy them." Turning to Vernina he smiled, "Their all yours now."

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina sighed stepping up, she held a charm to her those, "This charm I hold is one of the ones I made for any of you who have heightened senses to something. This Academy holds many creatures and some of you have rather sensitive noses. The charm will turn into whatever suits you best when you touch. Please come up and grab one. In an orderly fashion that is." She turned walking towards the table that held the simple charms, "Once you grab that please have a seat and teacher introductions will be done."

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val sat down next to her as he waited he cleared his mind. His attention quickly focused on the teachers as the assembly started.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas watched as the dragon guy spoke, he had to be the head master... He thought to himself, he had a pleasant surprise as he felt fur brush against his hand. "Hey Sika.. shouldn't you be over with your owner..." He whispered to the sabertooth cat, she meowed at him nuzzling his hand once more before turning and going over to Val.

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila twisted her hands in front of her as they walked in silence. She glanced over at Thuavin several times before watching were she was going. "Um..do you happen to know where we go anyway...I may he a dragon tamer but I only have the sense of smell when I borrow Zetra's sense of smell." Beside her there was a muffled chuckling sound that left Zetra's throat, Why are you acting all nervous Rila? He thought to her alone.
SadSnake SadSnake

Launet Serfa - Unicorn/Demon
She nodded nervously, "Please just be careful...I mean you know how people always say a unicorn's horn can heal anything...well when you mix a demon and a unicorn the horn goes bad and their hands become what heals...if they are lucky." She sighed, she had never really talked about this with anyone else, besides the old witch who was kind to let her live with her.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
Ulises groaned outwardly as he walked down the Halls of the school. He soon found the auditorium and stood in the back not feeling the need to sit. He had told Ajal to wait outside in the commons area. Even though the school adjusted itself to fit him if he wanted it to he didn't feel like going through the trouble of that. "I hope this isn't boring..." @The Fabulous Emerald (just to let you know))
Gren Hastings

Gren watched as Vernina Lovelet held up the simple charm before she finished and said that everyone was to grab a charm he got up and did just as he was told. Gren was always a rule follower so he didn't exactly object. He then came back down and returned to his seat. He held the charm in his hand protectively.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki now left Orious hanging as he closed up his notepad and came up to grab a charm as well, then going back to where he was sitting. He tried his best to follow the teachers instructions exactly just like Gren did but some snow fell on Vernina's hair. Yuki's snow aura was ALWAYS on so it was almost unavoidable. Vernina probably could feel the chilling cold his skin also emitted. He then sat down at his chair that was starting to pile up with snow...

Mentioned: N Nonexisting

Yuki Arashi

Yuki's unmoving eyes motioned to the really tall man who sat next to him. He had this blank unreadable expression, but he let out a snort so you could tell he wasn't really happy... Or was he amused? Yuki shook his head afterwards and just stopped sketching as he flipped the page to write something down. He wrote out what he wanted to say in neat handwriting and showed it to Orious: 'Why should I care?' It read. Yuki always tried to run from his problems so he always kind of tried to shove anybody who got close to him off so he thought maybe if he acted rudely maybe the tall man would leave him alone.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious merely chuckled and tilted his head pulling his cigarette away from his pale lips exhaling deeply. "i dunno..maybe because you're the one who was sneaking around in the auditorium. you know if you really wanted nobody to notice you there are better ways going about it,you could use some practice,you were too obvious. " he told him as a amused smile drew on his pale lips leaning over eyeing his with his violet gaze as fade flicked her tail letting out a meow before jumping down off his shoulder into his lap. "hmm,​
vous savez que vous êtes un peu mignon... " he told yuki in french as he gave his cat a little scratch between the ears. "my name is orious xavian.. and this is fade. might i ask for your name,
petite neige?" orious asked introducing himself to the smaller cute male.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious merely chuckled and tilted his head pulling his cigarette away from his pale lips exhaling deeply. "i dunno..maybe because you're the one who was sneaking around in the auditorium. you know if you really wanted nobody to notice you there are better ways going about it,you could use some practice,you were too obvious. " he told him as a amused smile drew on his pale lips leaning over eyeing his with his violet gaze as fade flicked her tail letting out a meow before jumping down off his shoulder into his lap. "hmm,​
vous savez que vous êtes un peu mignon... " he told yuki in french as he gave his cat a little scratch between the ears. "my name is orious xavian.. and this is fade. might i ask for your name,
petite neige?" orious asked introducing himself to the smaller cute male.
Yuki Arashi

Yuki was on the verge of activating his snow-boulder generation but then he saw Fade, a cat. Yuki looked at it with his intent blank and sad gaze. He quickly wrote in his notepad, showing it to Orious again instead of actually answering Orious's question. 'Can I hold her?' It had read. Orious's flirting was COMPLETELY lost on him as it had absolutely no effect. He didn't blush or waver in any way. Yuki LOVED cats, couldn't get enough of them. He was still annoyed with Orious though, it wasn't that easy for Yuki to try to blend in with everyone because his aura ALWAYS hindered his ability to disappear into the crowd so it kind of annoyed him because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get people to leave him alone.

Chouette did not need a charm. She had and was still keeping her head turning to all directions, watching everything, hearing everything, she was gaining so much... But her eyes always went back to that witch. Would they get a charm?... Then Chouette had teh idea. Charm. Obviously. A charm had been cast on her. She would confront the witch, soon. Tetro Tetro

Lucille was meanwhile still in her seat. She did not ahve anything to do, nor did she dare to speak to Gren.

Shiro had just snuck into the room. She had unpacked everything in her room, because she needed her pills and her little box was rather empty. But now, she had a new filled box, had taken one and was save for the next time. She had heard some of the welcome speech. No killing. No problem. Just keep your pills nearby, she thought to herself. Then, she took a random place. She didn´t know anyone, she didn´t want to interrupt.

Jonako

Tiny paws tucked beneath his velvety fur of his stomach, Jonako let out a soft huff from his muzzle. 'If this doesn't begin soon, departure might be in my best interest. It might prove quicker-' He thought, ears twitching to catch the voices and sounds of the students despite his poor mood. The cat familiar was a rather curious thing, and well, it had been some time since he had the opportunity to communicate with others.

The black, silky cat's ears stood straight up, a presence soon found its way near his distant spot in the auditorium. It appeared to be a boy from what he could see as he peered up at him from beneath the chair in front of him. But...there was snow? Perhaps they were a snow elemental? A faint shiver ran down his spine at the thought of forever being a being that was associated with the cold.

Though, as he watched the seemingly upset male, a secondary person approached them, sending Jonako back into his hiding spot with a soft hiss, barely audible as he spotted their pet cat perched upon their shoulders. Uncertain as to whether it was another familiar, he remained under the chair, jumping a bit once a booking voice washed over the room.

'A charm to block the scents? Why would they want to do that?' Jonako sniffed, nose twitching as it sought out the scents wafting from every which direction. 'It would be pointless to have a nose then.' His eyes traveled the students as they went to collect said charms, wondering what creature they might be to have so sensitive a nose.

Mention TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

Yuki Arashi

Yuki was on the verge of activating his snow-boulder generation but then he saw Fade, a cat. Yuki looked at it with his intent blank and sad gaze. He quickly wrote in his notepad, showing it to Orious again instead of actually answering Orious's question. 'Can I hold her?' It had read. Orious's flirting was COMPLETELY lost on him as it had absolutely no effect. He didn't blush or waver in any way. Yuki LOVED cats, couldn't get enough of them. He was still annoyed with Orious though, it wasn't that easy for Yuki to try to blend in with everyone because his aura ALWAYS hindered his ability to disappear into the crowd so it kind of annoyed him because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get people to leave him alone.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious saw the notepad once more and looked surprised. he drew one last breath of his cigarette before putting it out and put it in a plastic baggie as to not leave ashes on the floor. "yes,just be careful." he told him with a small smile gently picking up his cat in his arms holding her to touch noses with yuki. fade pretty much seemed content and licked yuki's nose meowing then purring as orious handed her over carefully.​

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious saw the notepad once more and looked surprised. he drew one last breath of his cigarette before putting it out and put it in a plastic baggie as to not leave ashes on the floor. "yes,just be careful." he told him with a small smile gently picking up his cat in his arms holding her to touch noses with yuki. fade pretty much seemed content and licked yuki's nose meowing then purring as orious handed her over carefully.​
Yuki Arashi

Yuki gently took the cat, still not phased but shutting his eyes gently Fade pressed it's nose against him. He held Fade gently in his lap and pet her... But Fade was probably shivering. Yuki's entire body was cold but thanks to warm clothing he wore the only cold part the cat felt was his hands. Yuki almost smiled but no dice. His expression was unbreakable. He noticed a hiss and saw another cat hiding. He carefully handed Fade back to Orious and went back to sketching... But this time he began drawing the cat that was hiding from him. He wished he brought some catfood or something for the small guy but he didn't have any on him at the moment so this was the best he could do. He looked like a boy who was lost in thought for what seemed like forever.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Yuki Arashi

Yuki gently took the cat, still not phased but shutting his eyes gently Fade pressed it's nose against him. He held Fade gently in his lap and pet her... But Fade was probably shivering. Yuki's entire body was cold but thanks to warm clothing he wore the only cold part the cat felt was his hands. Yuki almost smiled but no dice. His expression was unbreakable. He noticed a hiss and saw another cat hiding. He carefully handed Fade back to Orious and went back to sketching... But this time he began drawing the cat that was hiding from him. He wished he brought some catfood or something for the small guy but he didn't have any on him at the moment so this was the best he could do. He looked like a boy who was lost in thought for what seemed like forever.
TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Jonako

Tiny paws tucked beneath his velvety fur of his stomach, Jonako let out a soft huff from his muzzle. 'If this doesn't begin soon, departure might be in my best interest. It might prove quicker-' He thought, ears twitching to catch the voices and sounds of the students despite his poor mood. The cat familiar was a rather curious thing, and well, it had been some time since he had the opportunity to communicate with others.

The black, silky cat's ears stood straight up, a presence soon found its way near his distant spot in the auditorium. It appeared to be a boy from what he could see as he peered up at him from beneath the chair in front of him. But...there was snow? Perhaps they were a snow elemental? A faint shiver ran down his spine at the thought of forever being a being that was associated with the cold.

Though, as he watched the seemingly upset male, a secondary person approached them, sending Jonako back into his hiding spot with a soft hiss, barely audible as he spotted their pet cat perched upon their shoulders. Uncertain as to whether it was another familiar, he remained under the chair, jumping a bit once a booking voice washed over the room.

'A charm to block the scents? Why would they want to do that?' Jonako sniffed, nose twitching as it sought out the scents wafting from every which direction. 'It would be pointless to have a nose then.' His eyes traveled the students as they went to collect said charms, wondering what creature they might be to have so sensitive a nose.

Mention TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious thought for a moment watching yuki draw tilting his head. "what are you drawing?" he asked curiously. he noticed it was the cat under the chairs. orious then looked down to the cat beneath the chairs as he pulled a small baggie of cat treats from his pocket. he looked to yuki a smiled a little. he must have liked cats just as much as ori did. "you know i have some treats if you want to try feeding it..." he told yuki as he offered the bag of high quality cat treats over.​

Sewell turned her head as she sensed someone in the auditorium. A female vampire. She could feel her oddness. Something wasn't... right. Sewell stood and snuck towards the white haired vampire, taking a seat beside her at seeing the vampire girl minding her own business similar to herself. "Hello, my name is Sewell, what's yours?" She smiled. She was following the steps her uncle taught her. "Introduction, friendly demeanor, and smile."
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Jonako

Though his attention had wandered from the pair of males, Jonako wasn't deaf to their conversation. His tail whipped about him, he not so much pleased with their idea of a 'treat'. 'I would like to think they would come to the thought that some creatures here are as sentient as they are. But no! It's a cat! I want to feed and cuddle it! Bleh!' Amber orb rolling, he rest his chin on his paws, nose crinkled at the thought of them waving those smelly treats in his face. Now a tart! That would be a treat, one with cool summer fruit that popped in your mouth. Or you know- maybe something meaty; His picky diet only appeared when offered catfood.

'I'm not a pet", he thought, a snooty huff leaving his chest.

TheDragoon TheDragoon N Nonexisting

Nick(2nd year-Human): He follows Cassia to the auditorium, picking up speed slightly to catch up with her, and knew that they were going to be late to the meeting. However, they made it to the auditorium just as time as he could hear the booming voice of the headmaster. He follows Cassia, not wanting to say anything to disturb the meeting or bring attention to them, and picks a seat next to her. Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Kieran(2nd year-Werewolf): He follows after Nick and Cassia and was glad that they made it to the meeting in time. He hears Mrs. Lovelett had charms. Finally, he could relax now. Seeing that no one was really going up there, he walks down and takes the charm. "This works for hearing too, right?" He asks the teacher hesitantly. As he asked her this, he couldn't help but turn his head around, his distraction from the noise obvious. Sights and smells he never really minded and was able to control, but hearing was what always got him. As he turns around, his eyes started to scan the crowd, and he was easily able to spot the centaur, even though she was all the way in the back. He felt a slight jump in his chest turning back around to Mrs. Lovelett. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Mentions: Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Candy(3rd year-Human): "No, nothing really," she answers Javier's question but as soon as she said this, the headmaster began speaking and she listens attentively to him. Of course, all the rules made sense, at least to her. She looks over to Kieran when he comes up to get his charm and that was a good sign, she knew Nick had to be here too. Well at least they were here. @InnovativeClique

(Sorry that my replies are so short)

Bukhita Barbara Esmeralda
Bukhita looked at Bartholomew,

Bartholomew Hunter
Bart looked at Bukhita,

They both looked at the two gulped and said "yes sir, yes ma'am"

Bartholomew Hunter
Bart now able to ask questions passed a question rather urgently to the teacher of the charms school and said, " could it make someone smell human?" He asked obviously distressed at Bukhita looking at him now with a succubus look in her eyes..."because if so could you dispel the charm on her I keep trying to but I am more of a potions expert...oh dear..." She was getting rather close to him...

"Um ok," she walked up to get the charm and it disappeared and it backfired on herself basically it turned into a male's passion scent and she felt ok for a while but then, when she got a whiff started to look at Bart with a hunger for passion and got closer nd closer to him as she did grew taller and taller...
Any humans (true humans) that were near or are actually human beside this she would be drawn to...
Open to interaction with humans or a charm that made something look human

Last edited:
Bukhita began to look at Nick and say "I need a good man to feed on" in a trance like state and come closer and closer to him, she opened her arms and grew and as soon as she was big enough to fit him like a baby began to (try) drain his life but her powers fell short (since she gave most of them up) and all she's ended up doing was kissing him lovingly and cuddling him in her chest...

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear mentioned

Last edited:
Daemor and Galtheus watched the proceedings of the assembly quite calmly as they sat beside Eris.

That is, until Gren showed up and started flirting with her.

The brothers couldn't quite figure out why, but they suddenly felt a wave of jealousy, and although they didn't understand it, they both agreed that they had to do something about this guy.

"What should we do?" Galtheus thought to his brother.

"We need to get rid of him."

"How? We can't throw him out the window or anything, at least not with all of these people around."

"We don't need to rely on violence. We're giants, we can just intimidate him into leaving."

" Oh, you're right! Let me try.

Galtheus tried his best to do a scary face, but was nowhere near as good as his brother. He had intended to give Gren a look that said "murder," but had instead ended up with a look that said "constipation."

"Fine, I'll do it."

Daemor's gaze was such that one could truly believe that he was a murderer. He could slice a person in half just by looking at them, and he was looking right at Gren.

TheDragoon TheDragoon

Last edited:
Bartholomew Hunter
At first he pretended like he was not jealous of a human and he hopped she would just snap out of it (like it was timed) but he knew even if the charm spell wore off her lust had kicked in and he knew she was now dribbling on him and he said to himself that's it,

"Rumplestiltzkin!" He shouted and the charm wore off instantly, it could only be used once per 48 hours but he was hoping he did not have to wast it on her silly mistakes.
Rumplestiltzkin is a once every 48 hours spell gnomes have that can dispel low to moderate level and even some high ( not many) level charms and curses (in other wards the scent was all she was sensitive to not an actual human) which relieved Bartholomew, because if it had turned into a human it would have been sucked dry of life due to its innate properties being desire)
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear mentioned

Last edited:
Daemor and Galtheus watched the proceedings of the assembly quite calmly as they sat beside Eris.

That is, until Gren showed up and started flirting with her.

The brothers couldn't quite figure out why, but they suddenly felt a wave of jealousy, and although they didn't understand it, they both agreed that they had to do something about this guy.

"What should we do?" Galtheus thought to his brother.

"We need to get rid of him."

"How? We can't throw him out the window or anything, at least not with all of these people around."

"We don't need to rely on violence. We're giants, we can just intimidate him into leaving."

" Oh, you're right! Let me try.

Galtheus tried his best to do a scary face, but was nowhere near as good as his brother. He had intended to give Gren a look that said "murder," but had instead ended up with a look that said "constipation."

"Fine, I'll do it."

Daemor's gaze was such that one could truly believe that he was a murderer. He could slice a person in half just by looking at them, and he was looking right at Gren.

eris looked up at daemor and galtheus raising a brow. she noticed what they were doing and blushed a little. she then got a idea. "daemor,galtheus...if you want you can use one of transformation potions to make you temporarily closer to my size. well..t-that is if y-you'd like to.." she suggested taking out a bottle holding it up for him if he wanted it. she was thinking they could sit much closer to her with ease. after all she wondered what it would be like if she could actually get to be face to face with them.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan

Similarly to Ulises, Ekic had told his own pet, Bekak, to wait outside. Chances are, the pair were sparring or perhaps Bekak had flown off in search for food - no matter, there was no need for them in the induction. Furthermore, looking at some of the students the large shark/wolf creature and the mythical thunderbird may not have been welcome in the hall, anyways. Ekic decided to go stand with his friend at the back of the hall to listen to the speech. "Yes...I hope so too. Still, apparently this place is good for people like us. People who wish to become stronger." As he speaks, his bird head snaps to various people in the room. "Besides, this place seems fairly...diverse. Interesting, isn't it?" Before waiting for a reply, however, his finely tuned hearing picked up on something going on at the front.

Apparently, they were handing out charms for people of his talents - people who didn't want to have to smell all the...'unique' folk around here. In such a large room with such a wide variety of smells, it didn't bother him but Ekic decided it best to get a charm in case he is stuck in a tight room with some of the more 'interesting' smelling ones. And there were plenty of interesting smells - a strong, metallic odour from a red skinned horned girl, a more musky, dirty smell from a two-headed giant in the room and even the familiar whiff of succubi and other demons in the room. There was even other bird smells coming from somewhere in the room, but he could not determine where.

With a powerful kick off of the back wall, Ekic leaped into the air and spread his large, black wings over the heads of the crowd. It would take ages to walk through the crowd to get to the front, after all, and he always did fly better than he could walk so a quick glide to the front was best - at least, in his eyes. As he flew closer to the front, however, he flaps his wings in rhythmic motion, keeping himself in the air in a hover, as one of his taloned bird legs quickly snatch one of the charms from the front table. With a few powerful flaps, however, he was already back at the back of the room with his friend. Ekic decided not to use the charm yet, since he felt little need for it, so just stuck it in one of his many pouches along his belt fabrics.

(btw, BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , your initial tag of me didn't work :P)

(just so everyone knows, if you read this, there are two buff, shirtless (Ulises is a bit more than shirtless #legsfordays) animal hybrids at the back of the room)

Sewell turned her head as she sensed someone in the auditorium. A female vampire. She could feel her oddness. Something wasn't... right. Sewell stood and snuck towards the white haired vampire, taking a seat beside her at seeing the vampire girl minding her own business similar to herself. "Hello, my name is Sewell, what's yours?" She smiled. She was following the steps her uncle taught her. "Introduction, friendly demeanor, and smile."
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Shiro looked at th girl front to her. She made sure her hood and hair covered her left eye, before smiling. "Hi Sewell. I´m Shiro! Nice to meet you! Are you a first year as well?" She giggled before reaching out her hand. "I´m glad to meet you, i hope to make many friends here. Maybe you are the first of those?"

Last edited:
Lucretia perked up as they spoke, frowning when the unecessary use of magic was brought up. Her aura wasn't something she had any control over, it fluctuated with her emotions and only shut off when she felt scared or isolated. That said Lucy had returned and taken a seat a few rows back. Out of a mix of respect and fear she kept quiet until Vermina was done, at which point she turned to Aeri.
"You need one of those?"
Her wings wound up, ready to move her out of Aeri's way if need be.

Aeri listened carefully to the headmaster's speech. It was good to know that he considered the desire of certain people to remain anonymous through scent, at least. As for keeping herself from incinerating others, it would be hard. She always used her powers against people with the intent of killing; magic combats were made for it, not just to injure. How boring.

She turned slightly towards Lucretia and told her she didn't need it. She had other ways of sensing menaces, but that was something she would keep quiet about until one of those menaces came for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back