• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I've recently returned to this site once again and I'm looking for some partners.

About me! Call me Arleaux! I'm something years old and have been roleplaying for 6 ish years. I can be both mature and immature so *shrugs* take that how you will. My writing style is pretty basic. I can write up to a few good paragraphs but my comfort level is one to two. I don't care how much you write as long as you don't demand I write more than I'm comfortable with. All i really ask is that you try and get out at least a few sentences. I understand writing is hard.

Genders and sexualities! I am on the LGBT spectrum so I have nothing against LGBT pairings. I can play both genders, but I prefer male, and I will be cool with whatever gender you play. The only thing I'm not too fond of is FxF. I have nothing against FxF couples, but I just don't feel inspired with them like I do with a good MxM plot. I also love a good trans character.

Triggers! You can bring anything to me. I have no triggers and actually enjoy doing darker themes.

Where! I would really like to stay on here for one on ones. I prefer pms over threads.

Fandoms! Ah. Here we are. What you've been looking for. I love way too many fandoms so I'll list them below. The more * it has the more interested I am in playing it at the moment.

I'll put what characters I'd like to play in parentheses.

Gravity Falls*******
(Bill Cipher, Will Cipher, Abel Pines [male Mabel], Dipper Pines)
((I'm up for any AU))

Star v. The Forces of Evil***
(Tom Lucitor, Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz)

Marvel Cinematic Universe
(Tony Stark, Loki Lauyfeyson, OC)
((Ask me about Second Gen Avengers))

YouTubers**
(Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Ethan Nestor)
((There are so many AUs to this one))

Portal 1 and 2****
(Space Core, OCs)

(Zuko, maybe Toph, OC)

Pokemon***
(*all human pokemon* Umbreon, Sylveon, Totodile, Jigglypuff, Scraggy, Magikarp)

My Hero Academia*****
((Haven't done it yet))
(Deku, Denki, Present Mic, Aizawa, Shigaraki, Hawks, and a buttload of OCs)

Resident Evil Village******
(I haven't done anything, and I'm not sure who to play but maybe we could experiment with OCs)

Five Nights at Freddy's*************
((This is my special interest and I would be over the moon if you did this with me))
(Any Bonnie, Foxy and Nightmare Foxy, Sun and Moon, Maybe Monty, William Afton - good or bad, quite a few Chicas, Marionette, and so many f**king OCS it's not even funny)

There's probably more I just can't think of

Plots! I have a few! The ones in bold are who I would prefer to play.

Human x Supernatural Creature
Demon x Human

Angel x Demon
Sociopath x Psychopath
Psychologist x Patient
Jock x Wallflower
Arsonist x Murderer

Human x Shapeshifter
Bad Boy x Good Guy

Zombie Apocalypse (because you gotta have one)

-A ghost is haunting a school and suddenly someone can see them.
-A princess is locked away in a tower until a prince can come and pass the tests to free her. A prince finally does, but he comes face to face with, not a princess, but a prince. (I'm in love with this idea rn)
-Theres a small cottage that sits outside of a little village. Nobody really knows who lives there, so stories start swirling around. One brave soul decides to go find out if the stories were true. (What's found can be literally anything) Inside is not what they were expecting. (Ex: Dragon shifter, witch/wizard, mythical creature, ghost, normal antisocial person, etc.)
-Two demon hunters have been close friends for years. They're just so compatible and understand each other. One is secretly a demon.
-Zombie apocalypse but one has no clue how they've even survived as long as they did. They're weak, slow, and jumpy. They meet the 'King (or Queen) of the End of the World'. A person who has built up their own fortress against the zombies. They have everything they need to survive. And together they survive and thrive in the ruins of society.

Super Fluffy Plots! I am super interested in these fluffy or cliche plots right now.
The roles I would prefer to play are in bold.

-(This one is kinda sad but still fluffy) Two people have been best friends forever. Since kindergarten. A has always been a wild child. Getting in trouble, running around, getting bruises and cuts. Nothing could contain them. B, on the other hand, was always quiet and sometimes timid (but never around A). But in recent events, B has fallen ill. They're in the hospital a lot and when they're not, it isnt pretty. But A is always by their side, giving them support and maybe their friendship turns into something more?
-A is the most popular kid in school. Everybody knows their name. B....not so much. B is an outcast. They have only a handful of friends and hardly anybody knows their name. A has been dared to give B a makeover and turn them into someone beautiful/handsome and popular. But they turn out to be an amazing person and A ends up falling for them.
-A is your typical social media influencer. They dress in trendy and cute clothes, constantly take pictures, and always cares about how they look and how others see them. Their roommate, B, however is your pale goth shut in. They're basically a vampire at this point with how little they go out. They drink coffee as black as their soul, wear only the darkest of clothes, and hisses at the thought of interacting with people. Total opposites in every way. But when B accidentally ends up in the background of one of A's livestreams their fans latch onto the idea that they're dating. Soon, their 'relationship' is all over social media. They must now confront the elephant in the room: Their unsaid feelings.

Last edited:
Badda Bing Badda Boom! I cleared this out and now we've got room! Ya dig?

I would love to do some BillDipp (with me as Dipper)
I love FNAF and I had an idea for shipping a night guard oc with Foxy, though in an au where they turn human at night
I'd love to do a good ol' BakuDeku rp (with me as Deku)

Hey there! I think that we might be really good rp partners. The angel x demon or demon x human pairings seem really interesting!! Here is my 1x1 check just in case you'd like to check it out and see if anything I have cooked up (from plots to ocs) interests you! Anyways, feel free to PM me!

AHHAHHHAHAHA-- I have returned once more like a Phoenix from ashes, ya know...?

I'd be down to do any of your plots. Imo the demon hunters one sounds pretty interesting, but if you have any cravings we can do whatever!

🎶🎃Spooky scary skeletons👻🎶
🎶👻Send shivers down your spine🎃🎶
🎶🎃Shrieking skulls will shock your soul👻🎶
🎶👻Seal your doom tonight🎃🎶

My Hero Academia*************
((Haven't done it yet))
(Deku, Denki, Present Mic, Aizawa, Shigaraki, Hawks, and a buttload of OCs)
YouTubers**
(Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Ethan Nestor)
((There are so many AUs to this one))
Out of the above, I would love you forever (in order of preference) if could play the following characters paired with my OC; markiplier, shiggy, aizawa, or hawks.

You're fantastic and I love you and I really hope suckng up to you works. ♡

*Saunters in autistically* Welp I'm back with special interest and a deep desire to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back