• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=Aimas] background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.70); color:red; padding:1%; [/class] [class=Koma] background-color:rgba(34, 117, 9, 0.70); color:rgb(249, 165, 56); padding:1%; [/class] [class=Roiskin] background-color:rgba(94, 8, 180, 0.70); color:white; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
  • Morois
    lalafell-loli-blonde-final-fantasy-cute-elf-ears-27394-resized.jpeg
    For some dumb reason, the huntress didn't believe me at first, but my power messing with the cave at least managed to get her to say some slur and get moving. I internally sighed with relief, as Detz would not ruin my pla- ARGH!

"What are you doing? Why did you grab me like that?! Let go you- " As she complained that I was going in the wrong direction to leave, I suddenly realized what she was trying to do. This body's heart nearly skipped two beats. I want her to let go of me, to pull HER away instead, but before I released any power to do it occurred to me that if I did that then it would all be pointless, my disguise would be given away either way. I gritted my teeth, feeling my breathing become irregular and almost difficult as we quickly approached the part of the cave with my equal in it. One with more power than the brains to use it. One that had almost, and at any second now could pull the way any one card needed to bring down the whole castle I was attempting to build. "Oh no, oh no no no no!"

There was a huge impact that shook the entire cave even without my intervention. A cloud of heat and smoke quickly blew on us, as if the god with the sun domain was blowing candles in front of our faces. Smoke was now coming from the entrance of the cave we were heading into, having replaced the light that was previously coming from there. If I wanted to act, then it had to be now, while the huntress was probably somewhat distracted by the impact of the freaging METEOR that just fell on the cave. If I didn't know better, I would think this was one of Koma's pranks.

I might have to have a talk with Detz about some things...

Then again, it would be against his nature to stop them.

More importantly, right now I had to act fast. I rose a hand towards the part of the cave where Detz was, and blew power into it, the power to trick the senses. I would, as much as I could, erase all traces of Detz's presence, except for his power which I doubted I could fully disguise unless he himself was willing. Either way, I truly hoped he would be cooperative. Even as a goddess of trickery, I had limits. Especially if I was trying to hold myself back this much to keep up my facade of being a regular mortal child. I looked up at Venaris to make sure she didn't see anything she shouldn't have.

[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: Solirus Solirus Juju Juju
Mentions: N/A
Might Want to Read: N/A

Dark was the forge. Quiet were the halls. Warless was the afterlife. And upon a throne sat the lord of it all, Viktor. Upon his lap lay the sacred weapon, Kamen, and to his side, a xisphos. Heavy was the burden he carried, for now all of war was his dominion, and war was to come as quick as lightning.
He never asked to carry the mantle of the God of War. He never wanted to have countless offerings of bloody slaughter in his name, nor did he want to be personified as a bloodthirsty warlord. But when the old God of War disappeared during the 1000 Years of Silence, it seemed logical for him to bear its great burden. So many had disappeared in that time. Sera, Pandora, Zorus. And that hadn't faded away were hidden in the fringes of the world. He hadn't heard from or seen Xue and Quan since the Trial, and others spent the ages in a deep, dreamless slumber. The glory of the g
While he was reluctant to take up the new domain, he would honor his missing brother. With the same energy he put into mastering the art of smithing and of strategem, he set out to master the art of war. Like smithing, it was not something achievable in one sitting. It took time and practice, but it was an excellent tool for venting his frustration and anger towards his enemy: Khades.
Khades, that damn fool! He was a great hyprocrite. His fight for freedom would just replace a supposed tyrant with a real one. His coalition of gods was so poorly led that it would collapse as soon as the war ended. It was an anathema to him, and proved to be such a repulsive gathering of the divine that it changed the nature of the divine.
For the past 1000 years, his ambitions for a greater people had been replaced with a focus, perhaps obsession, with the defeat of that madman. His children watched as the jolly father of their youth turned slowly into someone who was dangerously obsessed with the complete destruction of his enemy at any cost. In war, no sacrifice was too great.
He had precious little intelligence on who Khades really was though. He merely knew him as some fanatic freedom fighter with a dragon form and a fierce temper. His allies were an odd bunch: a drowned god of the undead, some crazy child, and a over-zealous god of the sun. A strange lot, but capable enough in a fight. Then came his servants, a bunch of disunited troublemakers better at being embers than true fires. He knew his grandchildren would be more than a match for them.
The center of this war was Vez'Arai the Blind. That much was certain. The Snake had done little to prepare, satisfied with tending to his flock. He was completely oblivious to the forces aligning against him, something that would doom his people if he wasn't quick. There were many possible allies for him, like Sana'a and Detz, but again, he didn't prepare at all. Of course, that didn't just mean it would be the Angry God vs the Blind God. He suspected Quan would seek to intervene too.
The time for thought was over. This 1000 year game of chess was coming to a close, and in the end, only one side would stand. "Stop your brooding, Viktor, there is some last deeds to perform." Viktor said to himself. One of them being this business the son of Tartarus sought to settle. Ologor had delayed for too long. He rose to his feet, his weapons sheathed, and willed himself to the beach.
------------------------------
Ologor was about to reply when a familiar figure appear out of thin air. The air was heavy around him, and his face a permanent scowl. "Ah, Father. How pleasant of you to join us." Ologor said, a bit of bitterness in his voice.
Viktor ignored his son and approached Solomon. "Present your terms." he demanded.

1573343539666.png
~Xue~​
Xue frowned at Sana'a's question. She turned to the gull glaring at her and glared at it back, causing it to tense up in fear before flying away. Xue let out a 'hmph' at its actions, serves it right for glaring at her. Xue flinched at Sana'a, "Poison water? What an outlandish(HA) name for my oceans," letting out a sigh Xue ran a hand through her hair, "It's not that I hate land creatures it's simply that I love my children. They need to be protected from the likes of the land, creatures there hold evil intentions. I know not all do, but I can not give them a chance to get close if they do, that means preventing all I can.

I would like to have the luxury of trusting everyone, but in the end, I can not. The ocean is a great power, the creatures here are special, different, from those on land. People want to tame this power, but it is not there to tame. If they attempt to tame it they will lead to the destruction of the balance it holds," Xue narrowed her eyes, "and I will not allow anyone to do that. My children mean everything to me."

Letting out a sigh Xue rubbed her hand on her face, looking up as she did so. Was the sky always this pretty? When was the last time she had risen from her waters to look at it? She really had been in her waves for a while this time. Things much have changed in this time, what was the world like now? How many wars have been waged, creatures killed? As she was looking up Xue noticed a figure.

Xue scrunched up her face in confusion, using her hands to block out the sun so she could see who it was. They flew in the air, she recognized them somehow. They must be one of the Gods, of course, they are. Xue let out a sigh at this before clearing her throat. "You there, what is it you want? Or are you simply observing the beauty of the portion of my oceans?" She asked, her voice holding a tint of annoyance.
Juju Juju jmann jmann

Still in his humanoid form, Khades listened to the gods below him. What he hadn’t been expecting was for Xue to address him directly, she did not know his identity but there was no need to lie. A collapsing web of lies would be more dangerous than the harsh truth.
Khades dropped from the cloud top and stopped himself before he could touch the water’s surface. Even with the short proximity the water was beginning to boil, so he willed himself higher and closer to the other gods.
“I apologise for my intrusion. I had hoped to speak with you individually,” addressing them together was problematic, if they chose to attack him he would stand no chance. But Khades saw no threat of that from Sana’a, though she might follow Xue’s lead, “But you are quite perception, sister. I have come to ask of your help... and your forgiveness.” Saying that was like swallowing broken glass, but it wasn’t untrue, “Firstly, Sana’a, when I killed the Ashborne during Morois’s trial I was not thinking. I was wrathful and arrogant. I did not believe the Ashborne could bear love or compassion, I had not designed them that way, but over the past millennia I have been proved incorrect. The Ashborne are some of the most passionate mortals I have had the pleasure of meeting.”
Khades pauses, he truely was ashamed of killing the Ashborne, had he known Sana’a was there and had known of her love of the insects he never would’ve committed the act. He would never do something to hurt the siblings that weren’t already opposed to him. Hopefully Sana’a would forgive him and they could return to being neutral or even allies.
“So I hope that if you can find it within yourself to forgive someone such as myself, we may be allies in future times.”

Now came the real problem. Xue. Khades did not suspect she would be so accepting. His Ashborne had been trying to tame the seas for decades and were yet to succeed, and Xue was right: the Ashborne only tried to cross the seas so they could slay the mighty beasts they believed lurked deep beneath its surface.
“Xue, my aquatic twin. Although we are so far apart, I would hope that would not pin as against each other. If I or my children have wronged you then I would hope you can forgive us. But until then I hope we can be more closely acquainted in the close future.”

Interactions: Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat
——————

How rude. That snake was not nice at all. Tsuquena thought that the Serpent mightn’t appreciate her services. Smoke billowed from the Serpent’s nose and it has reared up violently. There was another creature there as well, it spoke in a strange tongue that even Tsuquena’s divine knowledge did not recognise. But she was insulted. The sand fell in a great heap around her and the music silenced.
“You are wrong about the Vez’Sinai.” Was all Tsuquena said before she began to trudge back towards the ocean. When she passed the small man, she raised her shawm and gave a great puff of smoke like the ones spilling from the Serpent’s nostrils. When she was around a hundred yards away she drifted into the air and floated away. The Serpent was very rude indeed.

Interactions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Kiru Rapture

Standing alone in the emptiness of space Kiru sighed a long and deep sigh. With Mika gone he allowed himself a moment of rest and reflection. He had been gone for far too long, he'd been far too engrossed in his work. Many Gods had faded and disappeared in his absence: Amon, Evesti, Pandora and so many others now less than dust. It almost brought a tear to the stone-faced (bone-faced???) God. Swiveling in the darkness, he turned to face the planet the remaining deities had set their minds to working on. He blinked in annoyance.

Once again, the gods were on the verge of conflict. Vez'arai had withdrawn from his peers and seemed intent on micromanaging the lives of his subjects, Khades hungered for chaos without restraint, seemingly intent on destroying a god whose influence was not what it was made out to be. And mother-fucking Tartarus AND Morois had started stealing souls from the reincarnation cycle.
The selfishness and cruelty of their actions disgusted Kiru,

"Who were they to think they should handle the delicate matter of the afterlife????"

The now truly irritated Death God seethed as he noticed the extent of the Torturing and capturing of souls. All done for the gain of two divine beings who truly didnt need the extra power.

Eyes blazing with a malevolent light, Kiru examined the extent of the God's overstepping and found himself simply exasperated. Tartarus had a very simplistic view of the system with his crime and punishment view of things and Morois was simply gathering power. Kiru was an arrogant god he knew that, but he also knew that he was the only one who should be dealing with the spirits of mortals, at least in the initial phase of their reincarnation. He made nothing that lived, he held no bias towards any life of this realm, he continuously sought the best path towards recovery and enlightenment for mortals the pantheon had brought to life. His job was not one he'd allow to be stolen so easily, and he would make sure the two deities would know that.

Kiru breathed deeply, inhaling emptiness and exhuming it, then with a flick of his wrist he was on the planet. Floating above the waves of an ocean both devoid of and teeming with activity, Kiru searched the water, sighting Tartarus's hellish domain and the hundreds of thousands of trapped beings within. Kiru did not wish to engage in a war of the gods, but the arrogance of the two deities that were stealing from him was infuriating.

Raising a hand in the direction of the underwater hellscape, Kiru considered assaulting the prison. As the God of Death an attack would not be beyond his rights as a deity being wronged, it was most likely wholly expected. Kiru was no foolish god however. Lowering his arm he turned towards the gods San'aa, Xue and Khades thousands of miles away.

Pondering the waves beneath him, Kiru thought deeply on the situation. What options did he have in this moment? What could he do to save his souls? Were there any allies he could call upon?

Venari's reddish eyes seethed with rage when the little girl dared to protest. She roughly tugged on the girl's arm, dragging her close so that Venari was towering over her threateningly. The huntress' breaths had grown ragged and fresh blood was tracing a thin line down her shoulder, the wound re-opened.

"You got a death wish?" She spat, glowering down at the girl "Sorry, but I need to know where those other monsters are first."

Just a minute ago this child was nothing but a sheepish, pathetic mess. Any shift of Venari's eyes had made her flinch, and yet now the girl had enough spirit to struggle against her? Even when her father was dying, the girl could not muster up the will to fight. Why now? Things were not adding up. She never knew a kid to suddenly gain so much confidence, especially in a dangerous situation like this. With the cave falling apart there was no time to think on it, so Venari pressed it to the back of her mind. For now, she had to get herself and this strange child out of the cave.

Venari ran towards the cave entrance, dragging the girl along by her arm. Her grip was firm and would be painful, but the huntress was not taking any chances with this idiotic child. It was strange, but as she ran closer to the cave entrance the unsettling feeling only grew stronger. They were getting close when something smashed into the entrance, blocking out the light from outside. The ground shook beneath Venari while dust and bits of rock blasted against her. She jerked the girl behind her with one arm and blocked her face with the other, feeling jagged splinters of stone dig into the skin that was not covered by cloak or armour.

One it had settled, Venari began to cough up dust. If the cave was not collapsing before, it most certainly would now. Venari looked around her, ignoring the creaking of stone and the fall of sand from above. Dammit, think! The huntress examined the tracks left behind by the monkeys, observing where they led. It was unlikely that the front entrance was the only passage used by the beasts. There had to be another.

"This way," Venari said, turning to the child. A scowl passed over her face when she noticed the girl lower her hand. It seemed like she had held it out just a heartbeat before Venari looked. How was she not freaking out? Even Venari was smart enough to realize they were in a seriously dangerous situation. Something was not right about this child. The shift from a nervous girl to...this...was uncanny. Venari narrowed her eyes but did not say anything. She still needed information from this girl and now was not the time to ask questions.

"What are you spacing out for? We need to leave!" she growled, pulling the girl along while she followed the ape tracks deeper into the cave. Eventually, she felt a draft in the cave and hurried towards it. There was a crack of light from the ceiling of the cave, claw marks scattered upon the walls. It was too far to jump, but the rocks looked stable enough to climb.

"Alright, kid, get on my back. The only way out is to climb and those arms look like they couldn't even throw a spear." Venari said without looking at the child. Instead, her eyes were locked on the crack of sunlight pouring into the cave. It was far up and even if Venari was at her best, it would not be easy with a child on her back. Still, she refused to die to some stupid rocks and a snotty kid.

The crazed determined grin spread across her face again, hiding the fact that the gashes on her leg and arms were screaming in agony. She was going to make it out of here. The pain of her broken bones reminded her that there were other monsters, worthy prey to kill. If she died who was going to hunt them?

(( Idea Idea I'm leaving this a little open in case Morois wants to do anything/refuse. If she goes along with it, you can go ahead and write a reaction to Venari climbing up the cave wall and both of them making it out. ))
Solirus Solirus you are free to fuck up plans as well ^w^))

The gull that had been resting on her head flew away, spooked by Xue's cold glare. This was not good. Sana'a sheepishly pressed her fingers together when Xue took offence to the name. It made Sana'a feel guilty for harming her feelings, even if she was only the messenger of such news.

"I-its not that they hate it! They just... uh..." she stammered but went silent when her effort to make Xue feel better was drowned out by the water goddess' annoyance. Of course, she found her voice again after Xue's comment on the evil intentions of land-dwellers. "No, that's not true! There are always some who have gone astray, but they are never lost. They just need some help! I've never met a single soul that is beyond goodness! You just need to trust them."

I would like to have the luxury of trusting everyone, but in the end, I can not. The ocean is a great power, the creatures here are special, different, from those on land. People want to tame this power, but it is not there to tame. If they attempt to tame it they will lead to the destruction of the balance it holds," Xue narrowed her eyes, "and I will not allow anyone to do that. My children mean everything to me."

Sana'a winced at these words, "I...understand..."

She grew silent once more, gazing out across the water. She could feel the love Xue had for her children, something she always had sensed from Xue even beneath the icy walls she so often put up. It was something in all of the gods, even the wildest. They loved their creations, even if they did not admit it. She could see it etched into the life-glow of each and every creature she saw.

So she is afraid. She wants to protect her children. The thought made Sana'a smile, despite the sadness she felt lingering at the edge of her mind. Sana'a swung her legs over the edge of her coral perch, petting the head of the gull who was still asleep on her lap. "Maybe they just don't know how to respect the oceans because they have never been taught? I know, why don't you visit the land with me? I'm sure if you talked to the mortals they will understand!" she suggested, giving Xue a warm smile.

Something else captured Xue's attention then, a warmth in the sky like a third sun. Sana'a looked up and what she saw made her face light up with a new smile. "Khades!" She called, waving excitedly at the draconic god of chaos. "It is so very nice to see you again!"

Sana'a tilted her head when Khades asked for her forgiveness. It was true that she had not forgotten what he had done on the moon. Even now she could see the life crumple to ash beneath molten talons, blown away by a lunar wind. Sana'a remembered every single life-glow, and even if the nameless Ashborne had only lived for a moment, Sana'a had never seen a glow identical to it.

"There is nothing for me to forgive, for I am not the one who can give it to you," Sana'a said, smiling with soft bittersweet, "The true question is whether you can forgive yourself?"

She hugged the sleeping gull, drawing it closer to her chest. Despite the flaming monstrosity looming ahead, the creature never stirred. Sana'a looked at Khades with a gaze of undiluted pride and affection, blind to his fearsome exterior, "All I may ask is that you learn from your mistakes, and Khades I can already see that you have. You are different from what I remember, grown since the moon. It makes me so happy!"

Her laugh was like spring rain, "And what do you mean future? We have always been allies, Khades!"

seasonedcat seasonedcat jmann jmann

DetzWyej

“Oh man I’m so excited, I can’t wait to see those monkeys.” Detz kept walking through the cave hoping to be able to see the monkeys in action. “What do you want to see them do?”

“...”

“Hmmm, well I especially want to see them doing those weird sounds they do.” Detz stopped walking, “You know like, Hu haha, hihi.” Just as Detz had began walking towards the sounds of footsteps, suddenly those footsteps had disappeared, and with the sound of all the dust and rocks falling Detz couldn’t hear anything else.

“Wait, are the monkeys gone now? Or might they be hiding?” Detz wondered, “Hmmm, if that’s the case, then maybe I should return to my original power and find them with it.”

“...”

“Yeah, maybe I’ll do that, but I need to lower my power more often, it just allows me to feel more focused and relaxed you know.”

“...”

“Anyway, here I go, hopefully reality doesn’t wobble too much this time.” Detz in a sudden movement, spread his arms apart and quickly put them back together doing a sort of action which Detz himself got the creativity of calling a clap. With a clap, Detz got all his power back, a bit too quickly. As the power rushed back into Detz, reality began to act funky, weird, as if it reacted violently with the God. “Oh boy here comes the worst part.”

As it concentrated and reality around him seemed to be ripping apart, Detz suddnly released his hands once more and let out a sort of shockwave which remained in the cave.

“Ah much better.” Detz said cracking his neck 40 times in a second. “Now where are those monkeys, they better be here or else I’ll be quite honestly dissa-” Detz paused noticing a familiar presence in the area. “Oh my goodness, Morois must have come here and taken all the monkey’s with her.” Detz began to walk forward at a faster pace, “she better not have turned them all into babies or else it would ruin the point.”

“Wait a minute, what is that other presence near Morois.” Detz paused in shock, “Oh No, Don’t tell me it’s the last monkey, Oh no I have to quickly save it before it too turns into a child.”

With that in mind Detz immediately teleported to Morois. Standing in thin air Detz looked at Morois. “Morois I demand you to not turn this last monkey into a-” Detz took a second to analyze what he was looking at. “Ummm, firstly, nice new style Morois, it really fits your childishness.” Detz then looked at Venari, “and this clearly isn’t a monkey, this is a human.” Detz said to himself.

“So Morois, what are you doing with the human.” Detz moved his attention once more to the human, “Oh and Hi human whose name I do not know, or maybe I do.” Detz said as he laid down in the air waiting for a response, not knowing that the human couldn't see him, though Detz being this close and unrestrained in power, gave of a feeling of pressure that would be noticable for the human.

Juju Juju Idea Idea

It seemed that the Librarian would just ignore the obvious information, but it was no matter. "Very well, Librarian. I wish you good fortunes in the war to come. A warning, though: beware the Lady and her servants, for behind her fair form lies a thousand truths and lies." And with that, Tartarus and his child were gone, leaving behind only a white tulip growing through a crack in the ground.

Upon returning, Melekh told him of the abrupt arrival and disappearance of Khades, who mumbled something about troop counts before flying away. And then he went off to see Xue about Void knows what. With a sigh, Tartarus took a seat to enjoy the quiet bit of peace before the storm.

----------------------

"A simple exchange. A weapon for a weapon. My father desires a sword, and in exchange, he shall give you the knowledge of how the modern warrior fights. I'm sure your children would be interested."

The Great Serpent narrowed its blue eyes, smoke trailing from its nostrils. "Return to your master, creature. I have no patience for the antagonism of some chaotic miscreant." The God of Serpents let out a low, rasping chuckle from its throat, shaking its head from side to side. "As you say, needless one." The Serpent watched the minor god of his rival disappear, the sand falling to the ground like a blanket of water, rejoining the mass of sand that made up the Golden Sea.

This Minor God of Khades' was obnoxious and arrogant, much like its creator. Vez'Arai would need to speak with him later of this disturbance, and demand explanation. For Vez'Arai made no antagonistic moves towards Khades, yet a shameless attack upon his creations such at this was not something to be let slide.

The Serpent watched and waited, ensuring that the god of disasters was gone, before he turned, casting his eyes about the world, looking and beholding all that there was. One sight in particular caught his attention, and the Serpent took in a deep breath of crisp, evening air. Detz, Morois in the form of a child, a dead ape, and a human woman. Yet, something of the entire situation sparked his interest, alerted him to... creativity. Ambition. Traits he admired. Traits the human seemed to possess in abundance. Out of both his own interest, and his complete distrust of Morois, the Serpent decided to appear, and speak with this interesting figure.

The great Serpent's figure reeled back, jaws opening and closing for just a moment, as he cast his eyes downwards to his beloved creations. "Go West, and seek shelter with your brethren in the Red Desert. Shelter in their cities, and prepare arms. I doubt that this gesture will be left without follow up." Once the Serpent had given his message, and his children began to pack up and depart, he gave one singular nod. And then, he leapt forth, body stretching out, as he simply turned spectral, and dove into the ground like a dolphin into the waves. He 'swam' beneath the crust of the world for a great many miles, before he would burst forth from the surface again, soaring through the air in an arc, and plunge into the earth again. As he travelled, he arced over Khades, Xue, and Sana'a. The sight of Khades soured him indeed, but this was not the time to deal with such sourment. Instead, the Serpent simply called "Hello!" in a bellowing, sky-shaking voice as he soared over, before he plunged, face first, into the ground once more, before his tail followed.

His presence was hardly obscured as he rocketed towards the cave the three figures stood in. And, before long, he had arrived, his spectral face poking through the cave wall, little more than an eye able to fit in the area at all. He merely watched the human claw and climb up the pile of rocks, hungering for escape from the cave. He doubted that her situation was life or death with two other... energetic gods present, but he would not interfere regardless, for one's struggle was their own. "Greetings Detz, Morois, and..." the Serpent paused for a moment, looking the human over, as if trying to figure out something of her identity. Her equipment however, gave him answer. "Huntress."

1573932830905.png
~Xue~​
At Khades' apology for interrupting Xue simply waved it off, she honestly didn't care that much, formalities were always such a pain in the end. When he commented of her perception, Xue remained quiet, not knowing how to tell the god that she only noticed him because she happened to look up at the right time. Xue decided against commenting since the detail in itself was completely irrelevant. Then, of course, the mention of help was brought up briefly before he continued. Xue narrowed her eyes at the man, what form of help exactly did he want from them.

As he and Sana'a conversed Xue couldn't help but eye him suspiciously. She had never conversed with him before so she had no idea if his politeness was simply to get on their favourite or how he acted all the time. When he addressed her Xue frowned, nodding in agreement on the statement of hoping the distance didn't cause any ill will towards each other. Then at the next two comments Xue narrowed her eyes once again, her frown deepening.

"Why have you come here. You certainly didn't come all this way for a simple chat, have you? If you did I think this would have happened a while ago. Now speak your true intentions, I have no desire to spend my days with these foolish formalities. Is there something you need with my seas, or something you wish to create with the three of us?" this whole situation reeked of all the other times the gods approached her. Seeking the power of the sea. May it be to create something or even for power for themselves.
Juju Juju jmann jmann

Khades was confused. Sana’a did not forgive him, and she said that it was he who must forgive himself. Was that even possible? Is one capable of forgiving themselves? Surely it is not up to the culprit to do the forgiving.

After a long pause, Khades said:
“Your words are too kind-“ but he was cut off. A shadow passing overhead heralded the coming danger. It was the Serpent. The Serpent flew like a bird through the skies. Then it spoke. A great and booming “Hello!”. The Serpent’s words cut deeper than any blade ever would. Surely the Serpent was aware of his hatred, so how could the Serpent so easily speak to him? Khades snarled instinctively and the Everspark glowed angrily. A warm radiant energy seeped from Khades’ bones and began to turn the restful seagulls feathers a shade of grey, and the water around him began to boil.
But Khades was too distracted to bother killing the Serpent, he would get his chance later. He willed the Everspark’s glow to dim but could not return the gull’s once bright plumage.

“Sana’a, as confusing as your sheer kindness is, I must say your presence has brought me comfort since the dawn of my creation.”
Then Xue spoke up. Her words were spiteful and short. Her view of time was distant from that of Khades and the other gods.
“And Xue, surely mere days mean nothing in the millennia that has passed and will continue to pass. But I will cut the formalities. I am sure you are both aware of the growing conflict between the Great Serpent and myself. I am sure he has already communed with you on such topics as alliances. But I am here to ask of you one thing, do not let him deceive you. He punished Lady Morois for the very nature of her being and I would hate to see him do the same with either of you. I cannot ask for either of you to ally yourselves with my cause, so I will ask that you please not be swayed by him and to remain impartial.”

Sana'a was also distracted by the serpent's passing 'hello'. She jumped up, waving one hand through the air while cradling the sleeping gull in the other.

"Helloooo!~" she called after the serpent, laughing. Today was turning out to be a swell one. Only one day had passed, hadn't it? Wait, she was on the same day...the moon was not up yet. It didn't matter, Sana'a was having fun regardless.

The god of chaos, on the other hand, did not share her mirth. As the serpent grew distant in the watercolour horizon, Sana'a felt a strange tingling. A hot breeze had stirred, drawing her eyes back to their fiery visitor. Khades was glowing an angry red, the light twisting out like tendrils from his crystalline heart. Had the serpent made him upset? Why? Was he still angered by their argument on the moon? The air felt heavy, like the tension before the lightning strike.

Stirred by the Everspark, the sleeping gull awoke and twisted fretfully in the goddess' arms. Sana'a felt its talons dig into her skin, but she still held onto the bird, trying to calm it. Soon enough the Everspark dimmed and the gull's rage gave way to fear. That was the root of all hatred, wasn't it? Sana'a wasn't sure. She let the gull fly off, silently noting the grey feathers as it flapped away. Its beak was sharper too, even if it was mostly a scavenger. Strange. Still, change was inherent in all life. What mattered was that it was unharmed. She tilted her head towards Khades, eyes wide and doe-like.

"Khades...?" she asked, worry on her face.

Khades spoke, but his words confused Sana'a. What conflict? Did he mean the trial? Oh, how long ago was that? She wished she had listened more carefully to Vez'una. The Serpent had created that snake in thanks for healing the moon, is that what Khades meant by an alliance? In that case, Sana'a was 'allied' with everyone! What a strange request. It might have been a joke, but the glint in his eyes said otherwise. There was a chip of cold in the pit of her stomach, something last felt on the moon, but she dismissed it. As usual.

"Oh, Khades, but why are there sides? We are all in 'alliance', are we not?" she said, failing to grasp the true intent in his words. "What is your cause? Do you need help?"
jmann jmann seasonedcat seasonedcat

1574384103223.png
~Xue~​
Xue gave her fellow god a blank stare. They had a growing conflict? Xue really had no idea what had been going on for a long while, she had been with her people for a good time before this meeting, she really hadn't had much contact with any of them. Well, to be honest, she had no regret for her decisions to spend most of her time with her children, actually, she was happy she didn't have to be in whatever drama these two idiots had been having.

"We may be immortal but we can still be bested and brought down. Every moment here I could be doing something else, an eternity maybe my future but the lives of my children fade as does every other mortal. I wish to waste no time as so I have no regrets. Forever is a long time to regret something as I am sure you are aware." Xue spoke, knowing full well it was strange to most to hear her complain about wasting her time. They lived forever but even so, there were always things that you miss, things that can only happen now, never again in the future. Those were the things she would forever regret missing.

"Now on the other matter, you really came here to request us to remain impartial? May I ask what this whole petty fight is about? And by the sounds of it, you are ready to bring a war over it," Xue frowned in disgust at him, "Not to mention if I am correct she was not punished for her nature but the actions she did with them. Having the ability to do something and actually doing something are completely different matters. What is this whole thing about?"
Juju Juju jmann jmann

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=Aimas] background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.70); color:red; padding:1%; [/class] [class=Koma] background-color:rgba(34, 117, 9, 0.70); color:rgb(249, 165, 56); padding:1%; [/class] [class=Roiskin] background-color:rgba(94, 8, 180, 0.70); color:white; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
  • Morois
    lalafell-loli-blonde-final-fantasy-cute-elf-ears-27394-resized.jpeg
    When the mortal requested I climb onto her back. onto HER back after she kept dragging me around the place like some ragdoll across the dirty floor, I honestly hesitated. Instead of leaving through the perfectly serviceable exit I indicated and attempted to "flee" through, she had us running around in a wild goose chase, in fact going straight towards the problem! She was even more injured now, and kept being rude towards me. Sure, she probably couldn't sense divine power in the way I or one of my equals could, but surely she wasn't so numb to fear as to ignore the presence coming? What did I ever see in this mortal again? Oh, right, her strength. Well, her relatively speaking strength, in a round of mortals. This woman was her strength, and it wasn't the time to give up on it just yet. Although... I swallowed when I looked at the deep dark of the entrance. A simultaneous growing shadow and growing light, weight and weightlessness. He was coming and quick. I clenched my fists, then climbed onto the huntress's back.

This was so humiliating... If at the very least I had asked for it, it would be one thing, but to take such a submissive order from a mortal... Well, it'd be fine as long as we got out of here before Det- but before I could even finish the thought, that unbeing being was right next to us, and mocking me no less. This body's heart nearly stopped with my shock, and I had to keep it pumping manually for a second.

Oh really Detz, are you sure this tiny basically furless creature with soft skin that just murdered the monkeys, is a human, not a monkey? What a shocking twist! Wait, she could be a monkey wearing glasses, who knows, maybe even a seahorse or a slime with mysterious foreign powers! It was of course perfectly understandable now why he had to come and get in the way of my plans, I mean, how could I pass the oportunity to get such astute observations about the creature literally in front of my nose?! But of course, nomatter how much I felt like it, saying these things out loud would be terrible. Especially when I still wanted to keep up my act if I could help it. I decided to give it one last push, one last chance for them to get the message and do what they were supposed to do. Why did scheming have to be so complicated? I buried my face against the woman's back, closing my eyes, and creating faint crosses with divine power on a blind spot to the huntress's vision, hoping Detz would leave.

"Morois? You mean th-the goddess Morois? Mr. uh, great person, I am not her, I could never be someone so great! B-but if you were looking for the monkeys, were you talking a-about the ones we f-found dead?" I nudged a little into the huntress's back, hoping she'd get the idea too. I winked at Detz after checking her gaze wasn't on me, since she was probably focused on her climbing. C'mon Detz! C'mon hunt- Venaris! Just cooperate with me here. Though I had to wonder, did Detz even comprehend the concept of 'deception' in the first place? A being who was at once many and none, different yet the same, the reality and unreality probably blended in him so often that he would fail to see its purpose. "Wh-who are you mister? You seem really strong, but I can barey tell you are there! The cave is falling apart, you should get out of here, or you might get hurt mister! We're getting away too."

Things might've actually gone well. It would take a MIRACLE to make them go well, but then again there were two gods here. Things might just have returned to some sort of harmony. But it all changed when that one attacked. Well, less "attacked", and more "came", but at this point it made little difference. It was simply the worst timing possible. Should I keep up the act? Assuming neither of them outted me, perhaps if Detz went along with it, and the snake didn't mind if I didn't exert direct divine influence, simply relying on this proxy child to communicate, then I could get out of this properly, but I doubted things would be so simple. If I revealed myself though, then my act up until now would be screwed. Even when the name Morois came up I didn't reveal myself earlier, which would make me seem even more suspicious if I just revealed myself now. In the end, I decided to take my chances with the act.

"AAAAAAAAH!" The body screamed as I made it. She had a horrified expression. "What is that giant thing?"

Well, looking at it with a silver lining, if the snake was here, at least he wasn't keeping an eye on Khades...

[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: Solirus Solirus Juju Juju SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Mentions: jmann jmann
Might Want to Read: N/A

When the mortal requested I climb onto her back. onto HER back after she kept dragging me around the place like some ragdoll across the dirty floor, I honestly hesitated. Instead of leaving through the perfectly serviceable exit I indicated and attempted to "flee" through, she had us running around in a wild goose chase, in fact going straight towards the problem! She was even more injured now, and kept being rude towards me. Sure, she probably couldn't sense divine power in the way I or one of my equals could, but surely she wasn't so numb to fear as to ignore the presence coming? What did I ever see in this mortal again? Oh, right, her strength. Well, her relatively speaking strength, in a round of mortals. This woman was her strength, and it wasn't the time to give up on it just yet. Although... I swallowed when I looked at the deep dark of the entrance. A simultaneous growing shadow and growing light, weight and weightlessness. He was coming and quick. I clenched my fists, then climbed onto the huntress's back.

This was so humiliating... If at the very least I had asked for it, it would be one thing, but to take such a submissive order from a mortal... Well, it'd be fine as long as we got out of here before Det- but before I could even finish the thought, that unbeing being was right next to us, and mocking me no less. This body's heart nearly stopped with my shock, and I had to keep it pumping manually for a second.

Oh really Detz, are you sure this tiny basically furless creature with soft skin that just murdered the monkeys, is a human, not a monkey? What a shocking twist! Wait, she could be a monkey wearing glasses, who knows, maybe even a seahorse or a slime with mysterious foreign powers! It was of course perfectly understandable now why he had to come and get in the way of my plans, I mean, how could I pass the oportunity to get such astute observations about the creature literally in front of my nose?! But of course, nomatter how much I felt like it, saying these things out loud would be terrible. Especially when I still wanted to keep up my act if I could help it. I decided to give it one last push, one last chance for them to get the message and do what they were supposed to do. Why did scheming have to be so complicated? I buried my face against the woman's back, closing my eyes, and creating faint crosses with divine power on a blind spot to the huntress's vision, hoping Detz would leave.

"Morois? You mean th-the goddess Morois? Mr. uh, great person, I am not her, I could never be someone so great! B-but if you were looking for the monkeys, were you talking a-about the ones we f-found dead?" I nudged a little into the huntress's back, hoping she'd get the idea too. I winked at Detz after checking her gaze wasn't on me, since she was probably focused on her climbing. C'mon Detz! C'mon hunt- Venaris! Just cooperate with me here. Though I had to wonder, did Detz even comprehend the concept of 'deception' in the first place? A being who was at once many and none, different yet the same, the reality and unreality probably blended in him so often that he would fail to see its purpose. "Wh-who are you mister? You seem really strong, but I can barey tell you are there! The cave is falling apart, you should get out of here, or you might get hurt mister! We're getting away too."

Things might've actually gone well. It would take a MIRACLE to make them go well, but then again there were two gods here. Things might just have returned to some sort of harmony. But it all changed when that one attacked. Well, less "attacked", and more "came", but at this point it made little difference. It was simply the worst timing possible. Should I keep up the act? Assuming neither of them outted me, perhaps if Detz went along with it, and the snake didn't mind if I didn't exert direct divine influence, simply relying on this proxy child to communicate, then I could get out of this properly, but I doubted things would be so simple. If I revealed myself though, then my act up until now would be screwed. Even when the name Morois came up I didn't reveal myself earlier, which would make me seem even more suspicious if I just revealed myself now. In the end, I decided to take my chances with the act.

"AAAAAAAAH!" The body screamed as I made it. She had a horrified expression. "What is that giant thing?"

Well, looking at it with a silver lining, if the snake was here, at least he wasn't keeping an eye on Khades...

Last edited:
A powerful shockwave echoed through the cave, "What the?" Venari grunted, pausing in her climb to look around. She had not heard him approach. The cave was crumbling, that she knew, but a sound like that was never good. It was like an impact... perhaps another meteor? The air grew heavy and thicc, like a blankey being pressed down onto her, making her lungs feel like they were going to burst.

Venari coughed, trying to maintain her balance on the uneven stones. Her momentum had been interrupted and she hung dangerously on a stone outcropping, one foot digging into the stone while the other dangling in the air. Morois sounded similar to Moro, but that was the ugly spirit of trickery. They said he looked like a toad. There was no way this kid was that smart, either. "Hey kid, you going crazy? Who you talking to??" Once more, Venari took a look around but did not see anyone.

Morois' attempt at a subtle signal only resulted in prodding Venari's broken ribs. The huntress growled in pain, her hands slipping on the stones. The two fell for a moment, but Venari quickly regained her hold. "You want me to kill you, kid!?" she snarled, losing her patience, "That monkey wasn't found... I killed it! And I'm going kill some more after I get out of this cursed cave!"

Her arms were aching from the effort, her head dizzy, but she continued up the cave wall. If only she didn't have to bring along this dumb kid. Was she really just a kid though? First the change of demeanour, and now talking to herself. Things were not adding up. Something was very wrong, but if she slowed down to think she would fall. She was halfway up... so close yet so far.

Of course, as she was thinking about this the unexpected occurred. A giant something burst from the stones, though all she could see was a single slitted eye. It caused the kid to screech and more importantly, caught Venari off guard. Her blood-slicked fingers finally lost their grip and Venari succumbed to gravity's embrace. "DOMAR!" she swore as she fell.

Before impact, she tried to toss the kid to the side, hoping it would keep her from breaking in two. She still needed that information -- human or not -- and that would be impossible if she died. As for the huntress herself, she tumbled to the cave floor. Thankfully the cave wall was curved outwards near the bottom, so her fall was damped slightly. It certainly didn't feel that way though.

Venari skidded to a halt, leaving a fresh smear of blood. She rolled onto her back and gave a hoarse cough, wiping away the blood and dust on her mouth. Her reddish eyes shifted towards the giant slitted iris. What is that thing!? It has to be the biggest beast she's ever seen! It could also talk, somehow. At that moment two things went through her mind; I'm going to die and I really want to kill that thing.

"ugh..." Venari groaned, pawing for her bow, which had fallen beside her. She tried to pull herself up and after a few attempts, was successful. She stood like a drunkard, hunched over and unsteady. Her deranged smile returned. "Hey, who...what...are you?"And who's Detz and Morois?" Slowly, she knocked an arrow into her bowstring. Her breathing was uneven and looked painful.

Idea Idea Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Last edited:
Viktor was seldom willing to share his powerful tools nowadays, but the chance to know his enemies and allies a bit better was not something he could give up. And who knows? Maybe once the war was over, Tartarus could make a valuable ally, provided he wasn't destroyed by then. His command over the dead would be an excellent augment for his armies. With a thought, he formed a simple sword in his hand, and tossed it into the sand. "That sword will never break, never rust, and can cut through anything, be it magical shield or fine iron plate. Once it is drawn from the scabbard, it shall howl for blood till it drinks its fill. Use it wisely."

"Hmmm, so you aren't Morois?" Detz questioned getting even more suspicious at the girls comment

"Well, if that's the case then mind you telling why that human over there is not able to see me." Detz hovered closer to Venari, unable to even make her flinch and befire he could test other things, the female human lost grip and fell down throwing the little girl aside like a ball.

"Ouch, that's got to hurt... maybe" Detz said while descending closer to the Human. "Detz, Give me a status report of her condition."

A second Detz appeared with doctor an X-ray and began scanning her. "Hmmmm, it seems she has most of her bones broken, mostly fractures" The Detz moved aside the X-ray and began looking closer. "Hmmm, she seems to be basically in overdose of adrenaline which is the reason she was able to move and climb with that many broken bones and that many sore muscles."

"DAMMIT" Said a third Detz slamming his hands on a desk, "Just tell me if she's gonna make it!"

"At this rate, she will most likely die of internal wounds she got from falling down and throwing the girl that quite possibly is Morois." Said the Second Detz "Also, it appears she is beginning to hallucinate as she is unable to see us" Right as the 2nd Detz said that, A fourth one appeared.

"Actually, she just can't see us because someone has put a sort of weird godly power around us that prevents us to be seen from her perspective." The fourth Detz explained as he removed the smoking pipe from his nonexistent lips. "And who else could do that but Morois."

The other Detz's looked at the fourth one with a bit of confusion. "Ugh, we're under a curse."

"Oh ok." Detz realized, later snapping his fingers and cancelling out the surprisingly weak illusion magic Morois put over him.

"Oh before I leave, Snek is also here." The fourth Detz said pointing at the giant eye of the snek.

"Hey, that's neat" Detz said before making the other Detz's explode into confetti. "Yo snek, are you here to also look at the monkeys, because apparently this human killed them." Detz pointed at Venari who was probably dying at this point.

"Also" He approached the human and snapped his fingers infront of her face."Hey, can you hear me?" Detz kept snapping harder. "Yo, tell me why you killed the monkeys or I'll maybe turn you into a potted plant."

Idea Idea Juju Juju SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

A surge of guilt flooded Khades’ mind as Sana’a looked worriedly at him. He had not expected that. But after she responded to him, he was more confused than ever. Did Sana’a know nothing of war and battle? Khades was no god of war but he knew alliances were important for victory, yet she spoke of being allied with everyone. Was that possible? Could one be allied to everyone? Surely that would then mean being allied to no one... Sana’a was either charismatic and naive or more cunning than he could imagine.

Before he could respond, Xue added her thoughts. She first spoke of regrets and wasting time. Xue didn’t seem to grasp the idea that any mortal she wronged would pass and die in under a century.
“A war, perhaps not a war. For now I know not the intensity that the Serpent wishes to take things. He and I share diametrically opposing beliefs, but unlike you and I, I fear his dogma may become problematic and near-tyrannical in the coming future.“ Khades knew this to be true, the Everspark had warned him of the danger in the Serpent’s ideology. Khades remembered it was around the time the Everspark had surged that Sana’a had looked fearful. Perhaps she simply could not fathom how much it had assisted Khades in his endeavours.
“I, and any others I can persuade, need to ensure he does not spread his dogma too far, else risk the freedom of any who fall beneath its grasp.”
Khades paused, considering his next response. It was true Morois was punished for her actions, but weren’t her actions an integral part of her nature?
“I agree, Morois was on trial for her actions, but her actions only came as part of the nature of her being. If you, Xue, were to create a wall of water and flood settlements in the Sundered Peaks, I would not be enraged. I would be frustrated, and attempt to negotiate with you, but I would never put you publicly on trial and soil your reputation with the other divines. For creating such waves is the nature of your being, controlling the seas is a part of what makes you Xue.”
“All I want is, if you haven’t already, to consider distancing yourself from the Serpent, I ask not for you to ally yourself with me, but to remain neutral in whatever may arise. And Sana’a, once more you have settled a pain in my heart, it sounds like you are already neutral and for that I must sincerely thank you.”

With that, Khades bowed deeply.

He glanced off to where he saw the snake drift to. He could feel a powerful aura, not just of the Fanged Tyrant, but that of Detzwyej and Morois also. What were all of them doing together? Surely Morois wouldn’t willingly spend time with the Snake... unless they were colluding. Conspiring his downfall perhaps? No, Morois wouldn’t do that, but would the Snake would be able to convince her? Tension was rising, surely he had been gathering some allies.

She wasn't certain how much pain had been in Khades' heart, but Sana'a was very glad to have helped him. Was he scared Vez'Arai would punish him for something in the future? That must be it. Poor Khades. War was a vague term for the goddess, though she knew it meant fighting and that was not something she wished to occur. It was something she had learned from wandering the lands, a few passing words she had heard from the people of Kuznitsa Natsii, but nothing more. However, Khades said 'perhaps not' so she optimistically assumed he over-exaggerated.

"Hey, wait... Xue wouldn't do that!" she said brightly, balling her fists and placing them in front of her chest. To prove her point she glanced at Xue and with utmost surety added, "Right Xue?"

"There's no reason to be scared of Vez'arai, Khades! He's reallly nice! He wouldn't want to prevent us all from our domains, he was just angry since the moon...was...cursed..."
she trailed off with a frown. Morois was the goddess of curses, she recalled. To Sana'a, cursing anything was horrible, but it was Morois' birthright to rule over curses. Did Morois think it was bad? Is a deed bad because she and Vez'arai think it is so, or is a deed good because Khades and Morois do not see the bad? Even in the warmth radiating from Khades, Sana'a felt oddly cold.

"But still! Morois reversed it! She must have felt like she did something wrong? Sh-she was saying sorry...to all the plants. She was angry at Lunar, but taking it out on the plants was not right... they didn't do anything!" Sana'a explained, eyes wide and bright, "Besides, Morois was forgiven!

Khades was confusing her. Had she been doing something wrong by stealing so many deaths from Kiru Rapture? He was such a good friend and she couldn't imagine accidentally sabotaging his domain! Still, what about the mortals, the animals, plants and races? They shouldn't just be left to die when she had the power to do something! She couldn't be doing anything wrong... if she did then she couldn't be Sana'a. To not heal is to not be Sana'a, she thought to herself, And that is bad.

What if she was the queen of torment, herald of death? Would she think it was right to be who she was? No, she could never imagine that, but she recalled the memory of Sera and his first words. Sorrow was etched into all his features, clinging to him like a miasma when he declared to the gods that he wore the mantle of War. It had all seemed so strange to her then, in her first moments. Why had he been sad? Now she knew. Or at least, she had an idea. She felt an enormous rush of sympathy for Khades and Morois. She wanted to give him a hug, but wasn't sure if it was for him or herself.

Sana'a fell into troubled silence, staring down at the ocean below her. Sana'a didn't like this conversation, or to where her own thoughts were going. She just wanted to go back to creating things with Xue, enjoying the light of the twin suns and the feel of the ocean waves. Maybe she should transform into a rabbit and curl up in a burrow, at once becoming both blind and unseen to the world. She didn't know what to do or say. The dark twisting sensation had wormed its way back into her chest.

1575824140768.png
~Xue~​
Xue rolled her eyes at Khades explanation. It was true that what Morois did was part of her power. It was her domain and thus her life, but having the ability to do something and actually doing it are very different things. Xue may have the power to destroy nearby civilizations, she could dry up rivers or make simple streams unpassable. Those were in her abilities, but it was not the nature of her abilities to hurt or kill others. She has the ability to control waters, that doesn't mean that she should hurt anyone with that power. As with the God of curses. She had the power to curse people. She could choose to curse those who deserve it. But it all comes down to the way you look at it.

When Sana'a asked for confirmation from Xue, Xue responded with a slight nod. Sana'a was right, Xue would never do something like that. She cared about the children of Gods, not the Gods themselves. Well, she cared for a few Gods but that is not the point. Xue grew tired of Khades babbling. His mind was clearly set on his opinion. Xue doubted she could change it, plus there was the fact she was running on limited knowledge. Ignoring the other Gods for a long time and remaining underwater tends to do that to a person. Well, more of just Xue since she is the only one who can do that, but whatever.

"I have yet to hear the other side of this foolish debate, so until then I can promise nothing. But I warn you, I have stayed out of Godly disputes and meetings in the past, but if this foolish one leads to the death of any of my people or the destruction of other races I will have to step in. God's fighting could mean the total destruction of this planet. So before you start this damned thing make sure you ask yourself if it is worth it. Because the result of this, no matter the outcome of the fight will lead to much pain." Xue looked off to her oceans at this, a sombre look in her eyes, "Not to mention you risk dragging other Gods in due to potential risk of their races and thus this battle becomes a war. And that will surely lead to the annihilation of all the peace on this planet," she turned to him now, her eyes hard but with an underlining of sadness, "Now I ask you this, are you willing to let your selfish desires kill thousands? Are you willing to bring the end to this world because you can not agree to something? Because while mortals seem small and not a threat. They can out best us and gain our power. Are you willing to turn this world against you?"
jmann jmann Juju Juju

Khades laughed to himself. As Sana’a spoke she retracted slightly, her radiant glow dimming slightly. As Sana’a diminished the Everspark began to glow brighter. Khades willed it to behave and it returned to its usual luminosity.
“I do not fear the Serpent. We are equal in all aspects but ideology. And Morois, she did reverse it, because nobody could’ve guessed how it would effect the pantheon. Morois did not want all the gods as her enemies, and an apology is no admission of guilt.”

Then Xue spoke, she was always cold and meticulous, but now she was really beginning to annoy him. She spoke of her neutrality and also of how their fighting could mean the end of Nraumm. Xue really was worried for the safety of not just her people but for all the people of the world.
“You ask many questions, so I will answer them quickly. Unless it’s an entire race, thousands are replaceable, so yes. No, I will not destroy the world to win an argument. No mortal can hold more power than the god of destruction,” Khades smiled and instinctively puffed out his chest slightly, “and if I am correct – and I am – then yes, I would turn this world against me. People can be swayed and convinced,”

Khades looked to both Sana’a and Xue,
“If that is all, so I will take my leave. I apologise once more for my intrusion. Farewell my sisters, and thank you again.”

With that, Khades willed himself upwards and away from the goddesses before transforming, stretching his body into his large dracon body. With a nod he began his departure.
Where would he go next? He needed Morois’ numbers for the battle, and he needed to train his warriors. Pyrekin Vyndarth was his best warrior and was already a tremendous leader, she would lead his legions into battle.

Mentions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Interactions: Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Solomon picked up the sword, humming with power. Like many things the Smith-God was rumored to create, it was simple and efficient. Yet it hid great power below its cold surface, and if what Viktor said was true, it could even hurt a god. His offering seemed small in the face of such an artifact, but he had nothing else to offer. He summoned forth shades, one of each race from this mortal realm. Their ethereal forms were locked in an emotionless state, but below it, one could see the faintest traces of a soul, shackled to the immortal will of Solomon, or its new master, Viktor.

"Don't worry, they aren't truly alive. Each merely has the comprehensive knowledge of their respective race's art of war. When you got what you need, they will fade away into..." Solomon said, "Nevermind. Thank you for your time, lord." Solomon took a deep bow and disappeared from the island, sword in hand.

When he returned to his father's domain, he came to one ready for war. Thousands of the restless dead, armed with weapons black as night, stood at attention before their father. Meanwhile, Tartarus stood before them, his daughter on his right. Solomon stood alongside his father on the left, and handed him the simple sword.

"Wish it didn't come to this, but we all know Khades is a god of action. War was inevitable, and its best to be on the winning side." Tartarus remarked, "How many will fall for his ambitions?"

Only time would answer that question.

Xue and Sana'a
(a combo post with seasonedcat seasonedcat )​

As Khades spoke, Sana'a felt her body shivering. How strange. It was a curious feeling, though a vastly uncomfortable one. It reminded her of the dying moon, or earlier when she had talked with Vez'una. At those times the strange feeling had faded away, as easy to brush off as stray pollen. Now, she felt it clinging to her.

"Replaceable? No no...that's not true at all!" she protested, eyes wide and green. A hint of her divinity glowed dimly from their depths.

How could Khades be saying these things, she wondered in bewilderment. The answer came as a memory of dragon claws crushing a nameless Ashbourne to dust. Khades might have grown, but his eyes remained as blind as ever. She could see it as he puffed out his chest so proudly upon declaring his role as the god of destruction. It was for this reason alone that she could not feel anger towards him, as Xue did. Once more she felt a deep welling of pity for Khades. Few of her kin could ever hope to catch the faintest glimpse of what she and Shaldressyr could see. The Serpent and Xue were perhaps the closest, but even they did not have the truest clarity. Still, the thought remained; was Khades good for following his domain or was she bad for stealing from another's domain?

Sana’a went to move towards Khades but before she could Xue placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, shaking her head at Sana’a when she looked over at her. Xue knew that there wasn’t much they could say to him that would change his mind at this point. He was too far gone.

Sana'a placed her hands against her chest and bid Khades farewell without looking at him, "Be safe, Khades..."

His departure left Sana'a feeling even more troubled than before. Just one death was a tragedy. To think of thousands dying for a cause they had no place in... it was unimaginable.

"There has to be a way to stop this..." she said once he was gone.

Xue nodded at Sana’a’s statement. “I was thinking the same thing. I cannot allow him to slaughter my, and many other’s, people like this. But we don’t know everything yet, we should seek out the other party and see his opinion on this whole thing. Until then I don’t think we can effectively stop him.”

Xue ran her hand down her silky hair, as she thought, “But first we need to find where he is. You have any idea Sana’a?”

"Well, he leapt that way over the horizon," Sana'a said, pointing a finger in the path of the serpent. "He must be going to the mainland."

Xue shivered in disgust, “Ah yes land. But we have no idea where he stopped… he could be anywhere at this point, but that is a start.”

"We can ask the fish and birds! Or maybe a Fast?"

“A...Fast?”

"Yeah! They're the best little helpers! Only thing is, I forget how to call one... but it shouldn't be too hard!" Sana'a then cupped her hands over her mouth and called into the wind "Oh Fasssstttt~! Come here! I need help!"

The only response was the salty breeze. Sana'a sat down, "Hey, do you think it worked?"

It probably did not, but the seagrass below the waves heard and passed the message to the next. Should any fast be in the presence of vegetation, they will hear the whispered echo of Sana'a.

Solirus Solirus

Hwan

The house they had constructed was finally being of use, as most of the fast were exhausted from all of the work. Afon even in his massive amount of positive, anxious, nervous energy, was lying down on one of the sofas. Sanic was laying on the ground appearing to be working out but fainting after overworking himself. Lirn had gone to the bathroom to release some more farts he had built up and fallen asleep while doing so.

Hwan meanwhile was outside of the house near the entrance, sitting down on a rocking chair he built and finally having the time to enjoy the weird beauty of the swamp there house was surrounded by. It was calm and with no rush Hwan decided to get up and walk around, maybe explore the area, in the end, that was he was made, that were the characteristics that he had been given and he himself further developed. Before he went on his way to explore the area Hwan grabbed a small pebble and kept it in his hand.

“My goodness, it always amazes me how creations of the Gods have been able to develop so much.” Hwan said staring at a tree. It wasn’t grandios and certainly wasn’t all that special, but he was always amazed by all the small things that he could find. Or atleast, MOST things. He calmly looked to his left, presumably looking at yet another tree, yet with movement he made, Hwan didn’t seem to be observing the tree, instead, Hwan, with the pebble in his hand, flicked his wrist and launched the pebble with incredible force and spin to eventually return.

Down in the swamp a couple humans had been exploring for the possibility to expand their territory and possibly gather materials in the way. These humans seemed like strong and fearless warriors, the kind that didn’t faze when faced against a giant beast, or an army of monsters, the perfect bunch to explore in possibly dangerous territory and defend themselves too. “Oi, what do ya think we’ll find here?” One of the humans asked, “I dunno, though it is rumored that these parts may have treasures and valuable resources, especially in the trees.” the other human responded. “Yeah I hope we find something good, then we might be rewarded and tear this place down and make it our own village.” “Yeah, just you wait, we will basically be ki-” The human stopped talking as it felt something all too familiar yet overwhelming. Not soon after, all humans in the area began to shiver uncontrollably. “Wha-a-a-tt, iiiss th-th-i-i-s-s-i-is.” Before any of them could could say anything, they all felt a pain hit them, and suddenly known of them could breathe as their throats had just been punctured and would slowly and painfully kill them.

Hwan waited for the pebble to return, moving a bit further back and catching it perfectly. As Hwan inspected the rock, he noticed the blood in the pebble and throat tissue. “Good.” He said as he tossed the rock away. “Well then shall I resume my activi-.” Hwan paused as the trees nearby shook and spoke out a sort of message. From the voice alone, Hwan realized that a God was calling for the help of a Fast, and from the method, it seemed it must have been from Sana’a. “Weird, I thought we created a different system for Gods to call us. Anyway, A calling is a calling. Normally I’d need Lirn to help in telling me where the God is, but I’m fairly certain I know where she might be.”

Without wasting much time, Hwan got into a sprinting position and without much hesitation, blasted off into the direction of the Goddess. In less than a Second Hwan arrived to the presence of not only Sana’a but of Xue too. “Greetings” Hwan said bowing down, “It’s a pleasure to be of service to you two, what help might you need?” he asked still in position of bowing.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back