• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

For some reason I imagine those that are more tech-based going to Ukiyo for help with their weapons.
She's the resident engineer now X3

For some reason I imagine those that are more tech-based going to Ukiyo for help with their weapons.
Edgar would come to her asksks I feel like he’’ll talk her ear off about machines.

Edgar would come to her asksks I feel like he’’ll talk her ear off about machines.
Nah, she'd love to hear it!! Uki's a big nerd at heart, she'd love to talk about machinery. She literally titled one of her songs Machina.

Nah, she'd love to hear it!! Uki's a big nerd at heart, she'd love to talk about machinery. She literally titled one of her songs Machina.
He’d be happy and show off his tools! lol how you get the chain saw is funny. You reset the clock to the right time in the town of liars.

He’d be happy and show off his tools! lol how you get the chain saw is funny. You reset the clock to the right time in the town of liars.
Lmao I fell like that's how it is with most games- you solve puzzles or some shizz and you get equipment as a reward.

Lmao I fell like that's how it is with most games- you solve puzzles or some shizz and you get equipment as a reward.
Oh man my favorite is the sheriff star accessory the only thing worth getting in any of the wild arms. You have to fight a super boss but worth it.

I can see Samus and Ukiyo getting along because of this
It'd be cute for Sam to look up to Cassie if she's more handy with machinery than her.

I can see Samus and Ukiyo getting along because of this
It'd be cute for Sam to look up to Cassie if she's more handy with machinery than her.
It would be super cute! I'd love to see Samus and Ukiyo working on something together. Perhaps an upgrade to Sam's tranquilizer gun? A longer or more powerful plasma whip?

It is honestly. I listen to it all the time.

Also, I love how in the game, she switches to her alt poses for a little while before going back to her normal ones.

The alt poses radiate such :bishiesparklesr:SASS:bishiesparklesr: and I love them for it. Like, Ukiyo KNOWS she sounds good.
Also, can we talk about her voice??? It's so smooth, in the most indescribable way. I adore it.

:0
Good thing he won't- but I feel like someone else will lmao, what with Mac and Samus being in SSB with her and the two deities being able to sense other divine entities.
Huh if I bring in that priest character he’d know but wouldn’t care. I’ve been on the fence of bringing in a baddie but eh too op.

The alt poses radiate such :bishiesparklesr:SASS:bishiesparklesr: and I love them for it. Like, Ukiyo KNOWS she sounds good.
Also, can we talk about her voice??? It's so smooth, in the most indescribable way. I adore it.
Aoyfds such a beatiful and I agree the sass I love characters with a bit of sass

Aaaaaa just got back from going out to eat and shopping for my birthday with my sis. I got some new shoes, Altra's to be specific, from REI. So comfy....
Anyways. I fucking love Cassie. I haven't played FNF but already I love her. Sgdhdbdh
Cassie: be careful jumping into the rafters
Quote: ive fallen from higher, on my face. Onto rocks. Without damage. Itll be fine.

Aaaaaa just got back from going out to eat and shopping for my birthday with my sis. I got some new shoes, Altra's to be specific, from REI. So comfy....
Anyways. I fucking love Cassie. I haven't played FNF but already I love her. Sgdhdbdh
Cassie: be careful jumping into the rafters
Quote: ive fallen from higher, on my face. Onto rocks. Without damage. Itll be fine.
Noice :3
Cassie: What's your biggest flex?
Quote: I got hops.
Cassie:

Last edited:
Cassie's full album, In MY opinon:

Ukiyo (first song): Really chill, I like how in the beginning they added Cassette sound effects. This song really does scream Kassetto, I like how Ukiyo named the song after herself. And the ending is beautiful, too.

Earworm (second song): Really upbeat, really refreshing. I like the machine noises and bubblegum popping sounds in the back (I'm sure that's where you got the idea for Cassie always having gum on her Forevermore Forevermore ). Really ties into the city pop thing Cassette Girl has going on.

Machina (third song): This song is also upbeat, and gets really intense near the middle. I like how Machina literally means machine. I also like how this is one of the only songs to feature her alt poses. Solid song, really. Also city-pop like.

Soda Groove (fourth song): This is probably my favorite song in the entire album. It really is catchy, and takes a more slow and street-like vibe. This is one of the songs that isn't in her actual week, instead is a bonus song. I really like the melody, it's very calming after Earworm and Machina.

City Funk (fifth song): Picks up the pace after Soda Groove, it's a very cheerful song. I really like how Cassie's voice sounds in this one. I like to think Cassette Girl wrote this song as a tribute to her city of Neon Province.

Last edited:
They DO! I swear, the first time I played Uki's FNF mod, I was just like 'Damn, you're one sassy, funky robot, aren't you?'

Her voice makes me go:
love-meme-25.jpeg
Like dude it's so S M O O T H

Also, the way it was made is actually adorable.
It's parts of a modified (obvi) audio of a girl saying "Coconut ice cream"
So now I headcanon Cassie absolutely loving ice cream. Guess which flavor.

Cassie's full album, In MY opinon:

Ukiyo (first song): Really chill, I like how in the beginning they added Cassette sound effects. This song really does scream Kassetto, I like how Ukiyo named the song after herself. And the ending is beautiful, too.

Earworm (second song): Really upbeat, really refreshing. I like the bubblegum popping sounds (I'm sure that's where you got the idea for Cassie always having gum on her Forevermore Forevermore ). Really ties into the city pop thing Cassette Girl has going on.

Machina (third song): This song is also upbeat, and gets really intense near the middle. I like how Machina literally means machine. I also like how this is one of the only songs to feature her alt poses. Solid song, really. Also city-pop like.

Soda Groove (fourth song): This is probably my favorite song in the entire album. It really is catchy, and takes a more slow and street-like vibe. This is one of the songs that isn't in her actual week, instead is a bonus song. I really like the melody, it's very calming after Earworm and Machina.

City Funk (fifth song): Picks up the pace after Soda Groove, it's a very cheerful song. I really like how Cassie's voice sounds in this one. I like to think Cassette Girl wrote this song as a tribute to her city of Neon Province.

I 100% agree with all of these, although Earworm is probably my favorite. But Soda Groove is still fire.
Also, you're right, that IS where I got that idea from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back