• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Penny

Penny looked at muichiro and she held his hand looking straight into his eyes "isn't killing demons........sad......having to kill them when they had families BUT THEIR LIVES WERE TAKEN AWAY AND BECAME MONSTERS AND YOU HAS TO KILL THEM WHILE THEY BLEED OUT" penny holds muichiro's hand tightly "does it hurt you.......its like killing another human being.....isn't there a way to let someone go....without killing them..."

Komi Shouko

Komi looked at inosuke as he was blushing "d-d-do you have a fever-!" she drags inosuke to his bed and covers him up and puts teddy bears next to him "you're sick you must stay in bed!" komi starts feeling inosuke's head

Nene Yashiro

Nene cried "im........fine........im really fine...........im just feeling.......homesick.....please dont think i want you to kill that ghost H-HES MY FRIENDS PLEASE DONT HURT HIM!" she clenched onto the blanket wiping her tears "hanako.........why.." she whimpered "im so sorry i put you through all this trouble zenitsu-kun i miss my friends..........all i have is my friend aoi....but i feel insecure around her......she has better legs than me.....really cute....and popular......." she stands up weakly still anxious "i-i should go..."

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

β€œ I think you are good person you have perfectly looking normal legs..” Zed looks at his food then back to Nene. He frowns. β€œ You should stay and have some dinner..”

SimplyNene SimplyNene SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Nene looks amazed "r-really you think my legs are normal and im good........" she crys tears of joys but then stops "why would you think someone like me is good........i-im friends with a ghost who haunts a girls bathroom who is a murderer......im not a good person......" she looks down "even if he is a murderer i miss him.............hes my friend........i wanna go back to him....." she wipes her tears as she mutters "is it right......to be friends with a ghost who is a murderer........even if that ghost has saved you.......and then tried to sacrifice someone else's life to let you live longer.......is it right......?" she sees the scales appearing on her arm "oh crud......." she turns into a fish once again "AGAIN UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Unconcerned

The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik was so confused- fish girls, demons, what would happen next?? They just decided to stay out of the fray for now, a rather bemused expression on their face.

They pulled Mac aside once they were done preparing the meat, and whispered, "What are you playing at, Charles? Are you trying to have me discovered?" they were very pissed off. Mac had always been a bit dense in their opinion, but this was too much. They jabbed a finger in his chest. "I'm trying to keep a low profile, and this is the first thing you do to me when you come in??"

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

***************************************************​

Ukiyo

The Musical Rogue Android

Mood:

Scared, intrigued

The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Ukiyo was standing as still as a statue, the last thing she wanted was to get her head blown off. However, a part of her couldn't help but appreciate the technology Samus had on her. The gun looked fairly rare- she was sure the barrel held something that wasn't ordinary bullets. It also looked like it had a compartment for something else. She was also impressed with the flexible nature of the Zero Suit, as the fabric appeared to be specifically made for stealth and flexibility. Only Cassette Girl could admire an enemy's equipment.

"Are those rocket boots??" Ukiyo blurted suddenly. "I- um- those are really nice...I just had to say...can you levitate with them, or are they just for heightened speed?"

**********************************************​

Tsukuyomi

The Radiant Moon Deity

Mood:

Reluctant, nervous

Cabin #5; The Hallway

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

"No, please, Ama..!" Tsuku pleaded. But seeing the look on Amaterasu's face made her stop. She sighed. "See you later, Omikami-Sama..."

Tsukuyomi walked down the hallway quietly, her eyes darting around everywhere. She didn't want to do her least favorite thing...socializing. All she wanted to do is find her cabin number and take a nap.

She entered the living room, but immediately stopped and hid behind some furniture. She saw a boy and woman pointing guns at each other. Nope, she'd rather wait this out.

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Samus was about to reply and state her reasons when the female robot spoke up. She was...complimenting her?

She was a bit taken aback. "Er- yes..." she replied gruffly. "Thank you, I suppose." she lowered her gun slightly. "They can do both. Can levitate over 100 feet in the air...can reach speeds up to 80 miles per hour..."

She looked down at her rocket boots. They didn't look quite like boots, so it was impressive that the robot knew what they were, to say the least. She then returned her gaze to the female android, and asked, "How'd you know they were rocket boots?"

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Mood: Confused, slightly flattered

play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote paused, reassessing the situation. Samus had lowered her gun slightly at Ukiyo's compliments, perhaps diplomacy was the answer to this stalemate.
Quote holstered his gun, and hopped down from the rafters, landing easily next to Cassie.
"You can levitate over 100 feet in the air? Even with my Booster, I can't jump that high. I can get to about 73 feet, though." He chimed in, impressed.
Diplomacy wasn't ever his strong suit, not that he was terrible at it, he just wasn't programmed for much social activity. But it was worth a shot if it meant violence could be avoided.

Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Irritated, exasperated

The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik sighed. "Well, we're not in Smash anymore. Bad things could happen, I don't know if I can trust everyone here." they explained quietly, with the air of an adult talking to a child. "Besides, I'd rather not have everyone fawning over me because of my royal status."

"I don't think anyone will kidnap me, though." Sheik lowered their mask to reveal a sarcastic smile on a rather fair face. "Not if they know what's good for them."

***************************************************​

Ukiyo

The Musical Rogue Android

Mood:

Interested, nervous

The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

"Wow, really??" Ukiyo asked, amazed. "That's incredible, how all that power is packed in your boots soles." Ukiyo's eyes were sparkling with admiration. "Did you make them yourself? And your gun, what's that compartment? Does it double as something else?" It was obvious that Cassette Girl could blab about machinery and technology all day.

"I just knew. Seeing as the heel of your shoes are oddly shaped, I figured it was because they have jets or engines underneath." Ukiyo explained, putting her hands down. She got a little closer and examined Samus' rocket boots. "And the material they're made out of, that type of alloy is commonly used to help with lack of gravity, correct? I've only seen pictures of this metal." Uki looked up at Samus again, practically bubbling with enthusiasm. "What was your name, again?"

Last edited:
Komi Shouko

Komi looked at ama then back at inosuke as she scrambled around she wrote in her notebook and showed it to ama "so no fever.....?" she wrote on her notebook her face turned red in embarrassment as she looked at inosuke again it seems komi buried him in stuff animals "get well soon" gifts fluffy blankets and more and she put a fuzzy sweater on him she looked like she overdid it.

She still felt convinced he had a fever as she stared at him more he looked like he was being swallowed into a death hole of fluffy teddy bears "he......looks....like...hes...gonna...die....." komi started panicking "think.....komi....think what do you do when your little brother isnt feeling well.......oh i know!" komi gives inosuke a kiss on the forehead and then puts a towel on his forehead still thinking he has a fever but then she realized his head just felt warm not hot and he was blushing.

Komi felt stupid for not knowing that since shes been in pre k she thought when people blushed they had a fever she thought everyone in her class had a fever because they always blushed when they saw her because of how pretty she is she sighed at least she learned something "new".

Nene Yashiro

Nene started crying more and of course she became a fish "HANAKO KU-" she stopped "oh hes not here......." "i do miss being called a daikon..........it was funny when he called me a naughty lil' daiko- NENE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING-" nene swam around "I HATE BEING A FISH-".

Aoi Akane

Aoi was searching for nene "Nene-Chan! come back...we have a party to do.....WAIT...d-d-did nene-chan get kidnapped..........." aoi looked teary eyed and a image appeared in her head of nene being tied up and being bullied because of her daikon legs aoi gets a big axe she found on a tree stump "IM COMING NENE CHAN-" aoi starts running to a random cabin and hit the door with her axe "WHERES MY FRIEND NENE-CHAN-"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Zed was so confused he began packing food enough to feed Tatanis and Gemini and him and Aura. But leave enough for the two demon slayers, Sheik and her friend. He left with Aura in tow. He carried boxes containing the hamburgers, curries, rice balls, salad, including all plates, spoons, forks, and knives along with napkins. Adding cups and the booze last minute, he made his way to where Taranis and Gemini are staying and knocked.

DovahBeat DovahBeat

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"That makes another thing in commun. My father was killed by the Niflheim empire." Noctis replied.
----'
Cabin 2
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SimplyNene SimplyNene
"Thanks Zed san!" Zenitsu said as he picked up a rice ball and started to eat.
"We will not hurt your ghost friend. He seems benevolent by how you described him." Tanjiro replied.
"Aoi? Not the same Aoi the the one from the Butterfly mansion I suppose." Tanjiro added,before eating a rice bsll.
"I wanted to know if it was posdible to meet with your ghost friend and talk fo him.
"Wait,what?! Bad idea!!! He's a ghost!" Zenitsu cried.

Cabin 3
" Most of them are turned into demon against their will,by the demon king,Muzan Kibutsuji. It's not easy. Most of them lose their humanity and threaten other humans." Muichiro explained. " They are lost. Although there are exeptions,such as Tanjiro's sister Nezuko,"

Cabin 5
"I'm not sick!!!" Inosuke shouted.

Komi Shouko

Komi looked at inosuke "so he wasnt sick-......so that pretty girl was right...." komi looked at the cute pink teddy bears she put all around inosuke and and the fuzzy pink sweater on him she couldn't help but giggle he didn't look intimidating as he was before she giggled loudly at inosuke she tried to stop but she couldn't control herself she giggled at herself mistaking inosuke for being sick and then inosuke being buried in teddy bears and "get well soon" gifts

Penny

Penny wiped her tears "i wish i could be a demon slayer...and leave my boring life.....you get to fight demons all i do is what......catch creatures and battle with others thats not fun...." she smiles at muichiro "what if i took your place and you took mine!" "i wonder what it feels like fighting for others and keeping people safe......everyone must like you muichiro........i admire you......i wanna be just like you......just like you!"

Nene Yashiro

Nene became human again randomly "hanako.......is bound to the school i go to.....he cant leave but i bet he has some weird toilet magic to help him leave.....i bet!" nene looks up at zenitsu and tanjiro "i'm sure if you guys met him........he'd....." nene has a flashback of hanako showing a kokeshi doll and calling it "sexy" "AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA-....." nene looks like she was thinking of something she wasn't supposed to and hides her face

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images

Samus shrugged. "I didn't make them, but I did modify them heavily. They weren't very useful when I first found them." she noted how enthusiastic the android seemed. Perhaps this was a person she could actually get along with. "My gun has a plasma whip. I built that in myself." she added proudly.

"Huh. Not as many people are as knowledgeable as you are when it comes to these things." Samus mentioned. She also wanted to ask how both of them seemed to be sentient, as they were robots. She put away her gun as well. "I use the alloy for many things. Lack of gravity makes it hard to move around, it helps to also center my weight. It is pretty rare." she added.

"My name is Samus. Samus Aran. And who are you?"

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Mood: Engaged, proud

SimplyNene SimplyNene A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Cabin 5
Inosuke looked at the pink sweater then at all the teddy bears, He took one and hugged it."So...soft....I love this." He said.

Cabin 3
"Being a demon slayer is dangerous. You must acept to sacrifice yourself to protect others." Muichiro explained. " Sure you have your familliars...your "Eeveelutions" in your case to help you but they might end up badly injured."

Cabin 2
"I've met ghosts before."Tanjiro replied. "They were two former students of my mentor. They helped me complete a special training that my mentor assigned to me." He was grateful to Sabito and Makomo. He hoped they rested in peace now.

"You must miss Hanako alot right?" Zenitsu asked.

Nene Yashiro

Nene smiled "yeah.....i miss him!" nene picks up the mermaid scales that fell off of her they fall off of her everytime she turns to a fish "stupid scales....they're pretty but these things turned me into this fish girl....." nene showed the mermaid scales to zenitsu and tanjiro.

"would you guys like these..d-don't swallow one or you'll end up like me!" nene smiled until a loud sound was heard nene's friend Aoi broke the door open with a axe "AOI-?!"

Aoi Akane

Aoi starts running toward them with the heavy ax but stops and starts panting "Y-YOU LET MY FRIEND GO- YOU KIDNAPPERS-.....ILL HURT Y-" she saw nene "nene-chan............did you come in here cause you thought they were hot-.........." aoi facepalms "you made me so worried........i disturbed these nice people..."

Komi Shouko

Komi looked ama "hm....so she got mixed up.....hm i wished i stayed in this cabin myself" she admired ama's beauty and sat next to inosuke's bed and she dropped her school bag "would..........you........l....l....l....l....l....l....l.....like me to m.......make.........you....t.....t......t.....t..tea!"

komi tried to restrain herself from giggling at inosuke she walked around the cabin and looked at inosuke's swords she poked them gently she couldn't tell if he was a anime cosplayer or actually a demon slayer she noticed they looked rusty to her so she took out her other handkerchief and then she got cleaning supplies and stuff she started polishing the swords until they were shiny.

She got up and walked around the cabin more looking at the items and looking at inosuke from time to time she wondered if maybe he wanted more tempura she looked at inosuke's boar mask and felt concerned she didn't know if it was fake or real so she picked it up looking closely at it then she put it on her head wondering how inosuke could see through it.

she walked around running into walls and tripping and decided to take it off "wow...." she looked at it again and then put it back.

Penny

Penny looked down "what if i don't mind sacrificing myself my eveelutions can just go to someone....-" her eveelutions looked sad and walked up to her with teary eyes penny realized what she was saying these eveelutions have been with her since she was a baby and practically grew up with her.

"W-what am i saying! n-no i won't give you guys up i-i promise i-im so sorry i-i am so careless....." she hugged her eveelutions but then again slyveon was missing and was on muichiro's head "stop.....that slyveon.." she looked at her eveelutios and blushed "you guys are greedy you know that...!"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

• "You are the one from ten years ago, aren't you? You are indeed well-made."

scroll

A recon robot of the Explorer Series, designed for combat and exploration. Completed his mission to destroy the Demon Crown 6 months ago, and harbors survivor's guilt as a result of not being able to save everyone on the floating island.

Moonsong {Curly Remix} (Click the music note!)

In Character:

Quote listened to their conversation quietly. He... didn't really have much to say on the topic. All of his gear and weapons had been made for him, and while he had helped build a rocket once, he just gathered the supplies. He hadn't done anything to put them together or assure it worked. He realized he knew very little about his own composition or how things like himself worked.
    It made him feel... Useless, in a way. He could not contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way.
    It reminded him of how useless he was in saving King and Toroko. Poor Toroko, who only saw the best in people, was forced to eat the demon flowers and turn into a rabid monster. A monster that Quote ultimately killed.
    He hated that useless feeling. That there was nothing he could do to save Toroko after all that, and that King had died in the process, too, giving him his blade in hopes that Quote would avenge them.
    And he had, but the guilt still ate at him.

Status and Location:

Living room

Feeling useless, guilty, sad.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Cabin 2
"No thanks...like I told you before I almost got turned into a spider. I don't want to be turned into a fish boy either." Zenitsu replied.
Then,when Aoi showed up and threatened them...
" No!!!! We didn't kidnap her! She turned into a fish and I brought her to my friend Tanjiro so we could help change her back!!!" he cried.
"It's like Zenitsu said." Tanjiro replied. Nezuko went to see Aoi and stared at her.

Cabin 3
"It's alright. I can train you so you won't have to worry about dying. Plus your familiars can assist you."

Cabin 5
"This boar head is what remains of the boar who took me as her baby." Inosuke replied. "I never knew my real mother."

Aoi Akane

Aoi changed her act real quick "oh ok~ so nene-chan! are these your new friends you're not staying here longer because you think they're hot~" she began acting cheery and cute and pinching zenitsu's cheeks "your face is so squishy!" aoi gets out her make up and puts it on zenitsu then puts two pigtails in his hair then she goes over to tanjiro and looks at his kimono "wow that looks dirty lemme iron it!" then she goes over to nezuko "you're so pretty!!" aoi starts painting nezuko's nails "Now your nails are sparkly!"

Nene Yashiro

Nene's face turned bright red "N-NO THATS NOT WHY IM STAYING HERE!" nene mutters "that is something i'd do though....." she blushes hard "T-THEY HELPED ME!" she covers her face blushing more "besides i have hana- WAIT I DONT LIKE HANAKO EITHER!" nene groans "aoi leave them alone-

Komi Shouko

Komi looked at inosuke and started sniffling at his emotional story he made her so emotional komi dashed to the kitchen and made 10 servings of tempura for inosuke and some tea she walked to inosuke and pet him on his head and gave him the tempera "i'm sorry that happened to you..........you know one day we could go to a petting zoo and see some boars is that al-" komi slapped herself "KOMI- THATS PROBABLY TRAUMATIC FOR HIM-" komi felt conflicted and went to a corner rethinking things "j-just enjoy the tempera ok inosuke!"

Penny

Penny look amazed "y-you'd do that for me....!" penny looked like she was gonna cry and she jumped on muichiro and hugged him "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!-" penny's slyveon started hissing at penny and penny got up "geez you can have your friend back-"

"It's nothing really..."Tanjiro replied to Aoi."But if you want to clean my haori then I would appreciate it."
Zenitsu blushed at Aoi's comment,but looked at his reflection in a nearby miror. "It's the entertainment district all over again..." he said after witnessing his makeover. Nezuko seemed to enjoy having her clawlike nails painted.

Cabin 5

"I don't know what a petting zoo is...but I want to see the boars! They are like family to me!!!" Inosuke shouted.

Cabin 3
Ginko flew to Muichiro. "Step away from Muichiro-kun!!" She cawed to Sylveon.

Aoi Akane

Aoi started braiding nezuko's hair "ahh ill iron your haori it needs an ironing!" aoi hums cheerfully as she puts cute little cherry blossom ribbons in her hair aoi dashes over to tanjiro and irons his hairou then she dashes over to zenitsu and puts a mud mask on his face "Your face will be so soft- after you're done wearing this-"

Nene Yashiro

Nene looked stunned "AOI- YOU LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO POOR ZENITSU-" she looks at zenitsu and blushes hard "he does look kind of cute like that...." Nene looks at aoi dashing around "no wonder akane likes you you're practically like some housewife-"

Penny

Penny gets out her pocket knife once again "fried crow mmmmmm~" but she realized her eveelutions are savage beasts when something sounds good Penny looks surprised "YOU GUYS WANNA EAT THAT THING-" her eveelutions start chasing ginko trying to snap at her "ILL MAKE EVEELUTION MEAT BUNS YOU GOT THAT" her evees ignored her and continued chasing ginko "YOU GREEDY BRATS-"

Komi Shouko

Komi smiled at inosuke "a petting zoo is where you get to see all kinds of animals and pet them.....i used to go to them when i was little......maybe we can find a boar what do you say......inosuke..." komi gets out her phone and searches up "zoos nearby" "hm....it seems theres a zoo in the big city from here not that far huh inosuke!" she smiles at him "you'll get to see all cute animals!"

Cabin 2.
"Mmmmm!!" Nezuko muffed happily,after her hair was braid.
Zenitsu giggles as he enjoys the treatement. "Thank you!" he said.
"That is really kind of you." Tanjiro replied."You are really hard working."

Cabin 3
Ginko flew off on a nearby tree. "Stay away from me you mutts!!" she cawed.
"Muichiro-kun, help me!"
"Perhaps I should do something about this..." said Muichiro.

Cabin 5
"Yes,the animals,I want to see them!!!" Inosuke said. He was now like a excited child. "Bring me to them Komi!!!!!"

Penny

Penny looks at ginko and watches her eveelutions "i wonder if ginko-san can fly very fast.........-" penny sighs and mutters "eveelution mochi." then her eveelutions stop and come back to penny "you guys stop chasing that poor bird around...." penny stretches "ill put yo guys back in your pokeball besides its getting cold!" she looks for her pokeball "did one of you slobber all over my pokeball....ew.."

Komi Shouko

Komi smiled and checked her phone "it wouldn't be that long of a walk.....we can even go shopping a bit too lets go inosuke!" she smiled at inosuke "we can go shopping and stuff its all on me friend you might not wanna wear that boar mask to the zoo.........hehe" komi looks nervous "they might think you...uhhhhh- nothing-" komi looks away

Nene Yashiro

Nene looks shocked "AOI WHAT ARE YOU A HOUSEWIFE YOU JUST WALK IN THEIR CABIN AND THEN START ACTING LIKE A WIFE OR SOMETHING-" Nene walks around the cabin and trips over aoi's fallen water bottle and it busts open "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO" the scales appear on her once again "i hate this dumb mermaid curse..............hanako...why..." nene turns into a fish and flops on the floor looking for water

Aoi Akane

Aoi looks at nene "nene-chan........." aoi picks up nene and puts her in a fish bowl "better now i have things to do......!" aoi takes out big bags of fancy clothes "nowwwwwww- you guys you're fashion choices are way off trend so try on these clothes i got them~ they would look so good on you guys~" aoi throws a sailor moon costume at zenitsu a magical girl dress at nezuko and a weird dog costume at tanjiro "they're so in trend~" nene then mutters "that bag of clothes says cosplays........did she............did she.....leave the bag with the fancy clothes cause those are anime cosplays........." Aoi stretched "whew i should make some curry NOT IN THE TOILET NENE." aoi starts putting make up on tanjiro "you're gonna get all the ladies with this make up~ oh and then this face moisture and mud mask.....and then.....this weird pink liquid i found from some guy in a hoodie wearing a dog costume that gave this to me in a alley!" aoi acted like that did not sound shady.

SimplyNene SimplyNene
Cabin 3
"I suppose Ginko can fly fast." Muichiro replied.

Cabin 5
"Why not?! Why can't I wear it?!" Inosuke shouted.

Cabin 2.
Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro were weird out by the cosplay outfits Aoi gave to them.Tanjiro was caught off guard when make up was put on him.

Komi Shouko

Komi felt bad that his mother was a boar and he didnt know his actual mom so smiled at him "nevermind you can take the mask with you i'm sure i can argue with a few zoo workers for you" she chuckled "we'll go in a minute let me change out my school uniform.....i dont want it to get dirty." komi walks to the bathroom and opens her school bag she puts on a white dress and then comes back out "lets go inosuke!" she opens the door and checks her wallet "should be enough!"

Penny

Penny grabs ginko and pets ginko and puts ginko in muichiro's hand she pulls out a bird seed and gives it to ginko "you must be really close with muichiro kun....." she smiled and slapped her slyveon gently who was trying to bite ginko "you pastel fairy looking dog thingy-".

Nene Yashiro and Aoi Akane

Nene watched aoi making everyone "fabulous" Aoi gave nezuko a pink dress and started washing zenitsu's hair Nene thought "wow....she could work at a beauty salon...." Aoi pointed the hair dryer she had at zenitsu "you better wear that costume girls will fall on their knees for that~" Nene looked unamused "I WOULDN-" Aoi turned to nene "HER OPINION DOESNT MATTER-" Nene muttered "well he would look cute....."

SimplyNene SimplyNene
Cabin 5
Inosuke putted his boar mask back on and followed Komi. "Yeah!! Let's go see the animals!!!"

Cabin 3.
Ginko acepted the bird seed andtook it."Indeed,we are close. She's too overprotective." Muichiro replied.

Cabin 2
"Are...Are you sure the girls will love this?" Zenitsu asked sheeply. "I don't want to dress like a girl again!"
Nezuko loved the pink dress.

Aoi Akane

Aoi flipped her hair gracefully "well i like it~!" she chuckled put it on "you'll look so cute with it on!" Aoi chuckled Aoi caressed zenitsu's face "you're cute to me!"

Nene Yashiro

Nene felt the urge to knock down her fish bowl and become human again she grabbed zenitsu "AOI YOU'RE BEING WAY TOO TOUCHY-" Nene and Aoi looked like they were gonna have a cat fight "STOP BEING SO TOUCHY AOI I KNOW YOUR A POPULAR GIRL BUT-" they both started fighting again and the word "daikon legs" was heard and nene rushed to a corner crying uncontrollably insecure about her fat legs

Penny

Penny pet the crow "just like me and my eveelutions minus slyveon seems she has some kind of little crush on you or something....." her eveelutions stampede and go to muichiro climbing all over him "REMEMBER WHO YOUR TRAINER IS-" she sighs "you guys....."

KomI Shouko

Komi opened the cabin door and walked outside she walked to her bike her dad sent her "do you wanna....ride it or me....it has two seats.....we can get to the zoo faster if we ride this....." she smiled holding onto her purse and putting her hair in a ponytail she had a box of tempura for inosuke just in case he didnt like the zoo's tempura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back