• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Staring down at his map, he frowns. This must be the right place. He’s not visually impaired when it comes to his directions or anything of the sort. He’s staying at cabin ten. Apparently he has roommates. Great! People to socialize with. Too bad Sabin chose to stay behind and he would've enjoyed going on a vacation. He offered to keep an eye on things for him and train like his life depended on it. Edgar smiles that his brother is always training, that's nothing new or surprising there. He thinks Sabin isn’t human in his eyes, when he got wind of his twin brother suplexing that phantom train.

It’s not meant as an insult to Sabin as it’s a compliment. Regardless he kept on going eventually walking in. He thought he saw Celes hanging out with an unfamiliar face. At least he knows her. β€œ Hmm? Hello?” He made his way to his empty bedroom. He placed his heavy bag on his bed, which contained all his tools and winter clothing. He walked over to greet his new house mates. β€œ I hope I’m not interrupting anything? I’m Edgar Figaro.” He hung by the door.

fairyfawn fairyfawn SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
Cabin 10

Mitsuri rushed to edgar and stuffed a strawberry mochi in his mouth "Heya new roomie im mitsuri ichigo my name means honey strawberry dont forget it! and this is octavia she is so pretty!" mitsuri begins shaking edgar's hand so fast that he probably can't even feel his arm mitsuri then starts stuffing strawberry sweets in edgar's mouth "try my super sweet and kawaii treats!". Komi then walks in and mitsuri turns her head slowly "so....gorgeous" mitsuri starts doing what she did to edgar to komi "my name is mitsuri ichigo it means honey strawberry don't forget it!" Komi looks anxious and smiles she then walks to the stove "i....has.....to make.......tempura........for a friend..." komi gets out her bag and gets out shrimp and starts making tempura mitsuri watches her amazed at her cooking as shes done mitsuri drools "m-may i try.." komi puts the tempura on the plate and walks out the cabin "cabin.....5......maybe i can hang out with him....." she walked with the tempura mitsuri stared "SHES SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Cabin 1

Nene smiled "my name is nene yashiro!" she cried happy tears "someone who gets me-" but then the tears landed on her arm and scales appeared on her arm "WHAAAAAAAAAAA-" more tears fell on her arm "NO NO NO I DONT WANNA BE A FISH-" nene uses her dress to wipe her arm "whew...." nene smiled at zenitsu "lets be friends ok!"

Cabin 3

"i wonder if he'll be at the party...." penny smiled "he seems cool...i have a few friends myself from the academy i went to there was nemona a physco tomboy who always wanted to battle pokemons- then theres arven hes a coward but good at cooking i never....really had any friends....i formed a group called team star with a bunch of kids from my school so they can stand up to people who bully them...and when we stood up to them the bullies dropped out of the academy one by one.......and nobody talked to us they called us bullies and delinquents.........we just wanted to be treated equally.......we just wanted friends.......but we are accepted now...everyone likes us now....and...we learned our lesson....but i think....maybe we were too harsh.......we caused a big issue.......it seems when someone stands up to someone and when someone chickens out......the other person is the monster.........just like me....i was the monster..i got those kids together............and arranged that whole plan......i am the monster....." penny had tears in her eyes and wiped them "A-ANYWAY y-you're friends seem cool forget about what i said! i wish i can fight demons with a cool sword!" penny faked a smile trying to change the subject

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Edgar never had mochi before it certainly tasted good, chewing softly, and swallowing the bite. β€œ You have quite an arm on you.” He jokes warmly, rotating his muscle. He wasn’t expecting to be mobbed this way with a tasty treat of all things but it’s welcoming. He watched Komi leave she said something about cooking for her friend. Could it be a friend or a boyfriend who knows. β€œ Thanks for the sweets. I never seen anything like them before what does Kawaii mean?” He looked confused now.

SimplyNene SimplyNene

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Slightly annoyed

The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

For a second, Sheik was shocked to see a young girl growling at them- they presumed it was Tanjiro's sister, and they were quite right. Another appearance occurred, and this person was more than familiar to them...

Sheik glared at Mac. Already he had almost blown their cover. They sighed, and muttered, "Hello, Charles. These are...acquaintances of mine." Sheik looked down at Tanjiro, Zed, Nezuko, and Aura with a haughty air. They didn't want to interfere with the situation.

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

Ukiyo

The Musical Rogue Android

Mood:

Cheerful

Room #2; The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Ukiyo walked over to the door, and looked over at Quote- she giggled and asked, "What, you think someone's going to attack while we're all on a vacation together? Well, it's good to know you'll be able to protect me from the nonexistent enemies." she let him take the lead, and followed him into the living room, still as pleasant as when they had left it.

Cassette Girl looked up at the rafters, shrugging. "Well, go ahead and test it. But be careful, won't you?"

**********************************************​

Tsukuyomi

The Radiant Moon Deity

Mood:

Anxious

On the Trail, The Cabin's Porch

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

"Sure...fun..." the deer replied skeptically. It was clear that she was not as enthusiastic as the fox.

Eventually, the pair made it to the cabin's porch. A radiant light emitted from the deer's skin, became blinding for a second, and then...
In the deer's place stood a young woman of incredible grace and beauty, dressed in the finest silk and jewels. The pearl-white horns still protruded from her head.

The young woman sighed, reluctantly stepped onto the porch, and opened up the door, her breath in a haze and her turquoise eyes filled with worry. "Are you sure about this, Omikami-sama?"

Cabin 2-

Zed took several sharp breaths at least Tanjiro and his sister aren’t that half bad to him. He jumped back on his feet, rubbing his dark hair nervously. β€œ Hehe, sorry about my outburst. To answer your question, Zeikfried is the demon prince. His primary goal was stealing those golems to wage war against the humans. Breaking the seal that kept his queen mother imprisoned was part of his ultimate plan. One of those golems were put on display at the Adlehyde festival. He sent rains of destruction on the festival goers..” Zed felt that pang of guilt never wanted to be a part of that.

Although, he disagrees with Zeik he can’t help his guilt. He on going wishing to change the subject. β€œ Dinner’s almost ready. Eh, sorry, Sheik you had to see that..” He stare at his food embarrassed.

Chocobo tour ( with Noctis)

β€œ You seem like a normal person to me.” Celes pointed out, clearly thinking it’s okay to have hobbies and interests it makes Noctis more of human being in her eyes. β€œ I was raised by my grandpa, Cid like I said earlier. He taught me everything there’s to know. I guess the only thing he strongly objected was me joining the imperial army. Out of all of everyone, general Leo was the best and a good man.” She stared ahead. β€œ We shared the same ideals and morals. I question emperor Gestahl ordering chemical warfare on Doma kingdom. I was arrested but Leo was murdered.. for his loyalty.” She grits her teeth, the rage in her eyes was evident.

Forevermore Forevermore SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Chocobo tour
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"I'm not the only one that face an imperial army it seams."I heard Emperor Aldercapt is just as a corupted nutcase as your Emperor Gestahl you told me about."A friend of mine named Aranea Highwind used to work for the Nifls as their Comodore but she quit." Noctis explained.
----
Cabin 2
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Forevermore Forevermore
"I am hungry right now." Tanjiro replied. "Thank you very much Zed! Nezuko got closer to Zed and Aura. "She sees you as family." Tanjiro explains
------
Cabin 3
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"I could train you as my Tsuguko,or apprentice if you prefer." Muichiro replied.
------
Cabin 4
"Nene-Chan...nice to meet you!" Zenitsu replied."Yes I would love to be friends. I can introduce you to Nezuko-Chan..." He sees the scales." What's happening to you? You're not turning into a fish? AH!!!!WHAT TO DO?!!!!
----
Cabin 5
Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
"What's this? New underlings?! Lord Inosuke Hashibira welcomes you!!! Hahaha!!!" Inosuke shouted,wearing his boar mask once again.

play-button-icon-png-18904.png

Quote just shrugged in response to Uki's comment on his weapons.
"I don't like being unarmed, I've been ambushed too many times." Was his simple answer.
He looked up at the rafters, judging the distance, and getting into position prime for jumping.
"I've fallen from greater distances onto rougher terrain, I'll be fine even if I fall."
He then jumped, grabbing the top of the rafter and then pulling himself up over to stand on top of it. He looked down at Ukiyo, a small smile on his face.
"See? Just fine. My mission took me through much more treacherous terrain. I didn't even need my Booster 2.0."

Forevermore Forevermore

Cabin 3

Penny looked amazed "MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE-" penny gets on her knees and tugs on muichiro "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "I SELL YOU MY SLYVEON-" penny holds up her slyveon "PLEASE- TEACH ME MUICHIRO KUN!"

Cabin 1

Nene chuckles "it's fine i just gotta dry my arm off!" nene reaches for her handkerchief and wipes off her arm "stupid ugly scales......i swear i regret swallowing that mermaid scale.........." she mutters "you're so sweet zenitsu!" she smiles at him but then thinks out loud "wait zenitsu kun slays demons......along with the red haired guy......the gorgeous boy with the long hair and that angry SHIRTLESS PIG GUY- and hanako.....is a evil spirit who killed his brother and haunts the girls bathroom......which means im giving out way too much information WHICH MEANS-" nene doesn't realize she said all that out loud nene laughs nervously "nice.....weather....today!"

Cabin 10

Mitsuri chuckles "kawaii means cute in japanese!" mitsuri stuffs more food in edgar's mouth "just like me!" she gets her basket of treats and dumps them on edgar "eat plenty!" she smiled.
Komi was walking to cabin 5 she shivered at the coldness and finally arrived with the tempura she knocked on the door with the plate of tempura in her hand trying to keep it away from the animals who followed her trying to eat it

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

SimplyNene SimplyNene
Cabin 3
Muichiro smiled.
"Very well... You shall be my apprentice."
Cabin 4
"Nene-Chan....are you alright? I did you know that Tanjiro,Muichiro,Inosuke and I were demon slayers?" Zenitsu asked.

Cabin 5
Inosuke opened the door. "Komee!!!" He shouted. "You brought the food!!"

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Samus had been methodically putting things away- a place for everything and everything in its place, as they say- she was eventually lured away by the smell of food cooking.

She decided to leave her quarters and instead go ahead and see what was going on in the kitchen. She walked down the halls into the living room, where she paused.

She saw two people, both of which did not seem human. Samus had always had a deep mistrust of non-humans, and one of them, the boy, had weapons on them. For all she knew, he could attack them at any moment. Maybe that was what he was built for, to kill them all.

Samus took her tranquilizer gun out of its hilt, pointed it at the pair of them, and demanded, "Who are you?! Why do you have weapons?! State your names and directives!"

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Mood: Concerned, Angry

Last edited:
Komi Shouko *currently at cabin 5*

Komi looked at inosuke then back at ama she admired how beautiful she was and got anxious she smiled at inosuke "i......hope....y.....y...y.....y.....y.....y.......y......y...y.....y......y......y.....you...........l....l...l....l.....la....la....la.....la.....la.....like.." she trembled her social anxiety got to her she couldn't say what she wanted to say she was around new people not her simping,stalking, obsessed classmates komi started twirling her silky hair around her finger "i.....hope......you like it...." she looks at ama and waves at her as she looks back at inosuke "i....if you..........w........w......w..wha.....want...i can h....h........hang out with you" she looked down trembling more the pretty school girl had social anxiety she was bad at communicating but really pretty that people would obsess over her she started making strange noises like she was nervous

Nene Yashiro *currently interacting with zenitsu*

Nene looked afraid "y........y.....yeah i...im alright..................." she thought "i dont think its safe to talk to him..........they could possibly have the power to erase hanako.............kou failed to erase......him....." she smiled like she was hiding something "y-yeah i know that seems really cool slaying errrrrr........demons........hm....i wonder.....do.........perverted toilet ghosts that killed their brother and are the 7th school mystery get slayed by you too-" nene then facepalmed "NENE YOU DUMB-DUMB WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT- NOW HE KNOWS YOU'RE PROTECTING AN EVIL TOILET GHOST-" nene looks like she got busted so she saw a puddle of water right next to her and randomly splashed it all over her and became a fish "i'm done for-"

Penny *interacting with muichiro*

she cheered "so what do i do!" she grabbed muichiro's sword and waved it around almost hitting muichiro with it and her pokemon she nearly hit muichiro's jealous crow "whoaaaaaaaaa i think i got it-!" "whoopsie- dont want hit the crow and make crow udon-" the eveelutions looked at the crow once again menacingly when they heard the word "udon" she fell on the ground "oof! it seems heavy to hold......" penny notices her eveelutions looking at the crow and she raises the sword up again "ILL MAKE EVEELUTION MOCHI-" her eveelutions stopped looking worried

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

About as soon as Samus drew her weapon, Quote drew his. Normally this would not be a feat a human could achieve, drawing a weapon so fast, but Quote wasn't human and was specifically designed with combat in mind, making it easy for him.
He and Samus were in a stalemate, guns pointed at each other.
"My name is Quote. I am here on vacation. And I could ask you the same thing, why do you have weapons?" Though his tone was ever neutral, it was clear by his word choice that there was some sass to them.
He was prepared, however, to fire at a moment's notice or to jump down to protect Ukiyo. He wouldn't fail at protecting a friend again, not this time.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Forevermore Forevermore

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Fine

The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik nodded curtly. They didn't really mind the breakdown- being royalty gave Zelda her fair share of breakdowns due to stress too.
"We're cooking...a feast, I presume." Sheik answered, putting aside the vegetables they had cut and began to prepare the meat. "It will be done soon." they didn't know how to add spices, and was afraid they'd add too much, so Sheik decided to let Zed do it.

***************************************************​

Ukiyo

The Musical Rogue Android

Mood:

Amazed; scared

The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Ukiyo watched Quote jump and climb onto the rafters with frank admiration. "Huh, color me impressed." she mumbled, returning the smile. "I just don't want you getting hurt, okay?" she added, feeling a distinct embarrassment.

A shout made her turn around; the sight of the gun pointed at them made her yelp and take a few steps backward. "I-I don't have a d-directive, ma'am!" Kassetto stammered, her eyes wide with fear, putting her hands in the air to show she meant no harm. "Please don't shoot us!!" she wailed. She looked up at Quote, and knew there was some attitude behind his words. "Don't sass her, you're gonna make her more mad!!"

**********************************************​

Tsukuyomi

The Radiant Moon Deity

Mood:

Scared; anxious

Cabin #5

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

At the interruption at the door, Tsukuyomi paled and stepped back, hiding a bit behind Amaterasu. She wasn't the best with people, especially with people like Inosuke. She couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, though. Underlings???

"I-Ikami....I can't go inside with you....this i-isn't my room..." Tsuku whispered as Ama left her side. She stared at the floor, her hands clammy. Her rather long, deer-like ears twitched anxiously. "You can't l-leave me here, help me find my cabin room!"

• Samus Aran
    The Legendary Space Warrior

images
    Samus watched one of them draw their own gun, thus confirming her suspicion that these two weren't human, with how quickly he reacted. She was wary of both of them, the female seemed much more cooperative and less deadly than the male.

"Your equipment suggests otherwise." Samus replied coldly. "Not only do you have a gun, you also have what appears to be a sword. With how quick you are and how high you can jump, I would assume you're trained in combat."

Realizing that she was being a bit hypocritical, she sneered, "I have weapons because I happen to be on guard. I don't know any of you, and frankly, my high suspicion isn't unwarranted..." she took her eyes off of the male, Quote, and instead looked at the girl in a hoodie. Her voice had caught her attention. It was...metallic?

"Androids." said Samus suddenly. "That's what the pair of you are. Robots!" she snapped her eyes back onto Quote. "You must be made for combat! How do I know you're not here to kill us?" she demanded fiercely.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Mood: Angry, Ticked off

Quote frowned at Samus's accusation that he was here to kill.
"You do realize I could say the same about you? I carry weapons because I feel unsafe without them, I have been ambushed too many times while on my mission. I would assume similarly goes for you, but I do not draw my weapons on misguided assumptions. I wait until my opponent draws first. I was designed with combat and exploration in mind, yes, but I do not mindlessly kill or hurt others unless a threat is proven. My programming tells me to protect others and to kill only when necessary. I have saved hundreds if not thousands of people by completing my mission."
But you couldn't save them all. A small internal voice told him, reminding him of King and Toroko. Don't think about that now.
"Stand down. I do not intend harm to anyone."

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

SimplyNene SimplyNene Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Cabin 5
"Thanks Komee!!!!" Inosuke grabbed the Tempura,removed his mask and stuffed himself.

Zenitsu
"A....perverted ghost that killed someone..." Zenitsu said worried." I don't think I can..." He noticed Nene splashing herself and turning into a fish. "AHHHHH!!!!!!NENE-CHAN!!! YOU TURNED INTO A FISH!!!" He grabbed Fish Nene and tucked her into his haori.
"Hold on,I'll take you to Tanjiro! He'll know what to do to help you change you back!" He dashed to Cabin 2.

Cabin 3
"Wait! Careful with my Nichirin katana!" said Muichiro. He noticed Zenitsu dashing toward Cabin 2.

Cabin 2
A knock was heard on the door. Tanjiro answered it.Zenitsu dashed inside the cabin and carefuly drops Fish Nene on the sofa.
"Zenitsu,why did you put this fish on the sofa?" Tanjiro asked."Wait it's smell...it's human." he said.
"We have to dry Nene-Chan up so she can be human again!!!" Zenitsu cried.
Nezuko stared at Fish Nene.

Chocobo Tour ( Noctis)
β€œ Well.. Kefka makes emperor Gestahl look like a saint.” Her lower lip, curls, of course the emperor isn’t a saint at all by any sense of the word. β€œ He poisoned the people of Doma and murdered Leo..” She sighs, of course Noctis had a run with a nut job emperor in his own universe. β€œ Thought what are video games and anime?” She looked clearly confused, those things haven’t been invented in her world yet.

Cabin 10

β€œ Next time it’s on me.” Although Edgar would probably get flak for not acting like a proper king whatever that meant. He was raised to treat others equally and insisted on paying his way. β€œ Are you sure you’re not trying to get me fat?” He asked jokingly, the sweets were good. And he learned a new word.

Cabin 2

Zed looked confused really confused but he got a towel for Zenitsu and Nene. And he returned to cooking adding spices to the food. β€œ What’s going on here?” He went right back to cooking annoyed by the interruption it’s evident on his face.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Forevermore Forevermore SimplyNene SimplyNene

Nene Yashiro(with tanjiro and zenitsu)

Nene looked stunned "WAHHHHHHHHH WHAT AM I DOING- " she noticed nezuko "so kawaii.........-" she daydreamed until she became human from being dry again she looked up at everyone and mermaid scales fell off her she looked tired and fainted as she muttered "h....hanako kun.." she fell on the couch unconscious as she mumbled in her sleep "h....h......h.....hanako kun....hanako.......kun......."

Komi Shouko (interacting with inosuke)

Komi used her handkerchief to wipe off a piece of food on inosuke's face "you.....are.......a.......messy.......eater.........like........my......friend.." she chuckled at him and put the handkerchief in his hand ".....wipe your face with this......."

Penny(with muichiro)

Penny waves the sword around "i'm sure im careful WHOA-" she falls and puts her hand on the blade by accident she opens her eyes and sees her hand dripping with blood she started breathing heavily looking at her hand "i...im fine..." she looks traumatized at the blood and hides her hand

Mitsuri Ichigo

Mitsuri looks at edgar "hehe! maybe i work at a maid cafe in japan and we make these yummy treats!" she smiles brightly she walks over to her bed and flops on it "mitsuri......tired of feeding and cooking" she falls asleep fast while talking in her sleep "welcome to kawaii cafe....how can i help...." "you want "my special milk" thats not a item on the menu sir..............." "you want some of her cake.........?? i.....make the cakes......?"

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

β€œ Uh?” Edgar tilts his head, confused he didn’t know what else to do except cover Mitsuri with a warm and comfy blanket. He took off walking unsure where to go until he saw Celes riding a Chocobo with an unfamiliar guy. β€œ Celes!”

β€œ Oh?” Celes turned her head seeing Edgar running over to her.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Chocobo tour
"Kefka...He would get along with Ardyn for sure!" Noctis replied.He noticed Edgar nearby. "Friend of yours?"

Cabin 2
SimplyNene SimplyNene Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Who's Hanako?!" said Zenitsu. "Can you care to explain what's going on Zenitsu?!"Tanjiro asked.
"Nene-Chan spoke of a scary ghost of a murderer in a toilet and she wants us to kill it." Zenitsu replied. "But we're Demon slayers,not ghost slayers!" Zenitsu shouted."True..I don't know if our nichirin swords work on them." Tanjiro replied.
"I wanna stay here witn Nezuko-Chan!!!" Zenitsu cried,hugging Nezuko.

Cabin 5
Inosuke took the handkerchef and looked at it,before to use it to clumsilly wipe himself.

Cabin 3
Muichiro took the nichirin sword and put it away before to look at Penny's hand. "We need to take care of this. You're injured. There might be pandages inside the cabin."

β€œ Yes, he is.” Celes nodded smiling a bit at Edgar. At least a familiar face from her universe it made her feel less alone. β€œ Edgar this is Noctis. He’s royalty like you.” Although Edgar is older and a king from the desert kingdom.

β€œ Oh? Really? It’s a pleasure to meet you Noctis.” He nodded, a king and an agent for the returners. β€œ Sabin chose to stay behind and look after the castle in my absence.” He would’ve had fun. He can see his twin brother training or something.

β€œ That’s too bad..” Celes frowns, she looks at Noctis. She wonders who Ardyn is. β€œ Let me guess this Ardyn is the Kefka in your world?” He sounds like it.

Zed at least finished making the curries and the salad, but it was finishing the burgers. β€œ I don’t know how to help you with ghosts.. I can try.” He gave Zenitsu an annoyed look. How did this kid pass off as a demon slayer but he’s seems like wimpy cry baby is beyond him. He’ll have to make sure Aura is safe.

SimplyNene SimplyNene SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Chocobo ride.
"S'up!" Noctis replied to Edgar."Nice to meet another royal! You can call me Noct!" he added.
"Yeah, Ardyn's like that. Though he's the Chancellor for the Niflheim empire. I woudn't be surprise if he tries to backstab Emperor Aldercapt." Noctis explained,
---
Cabin 2
"You're a demon too...but you're a good guy! I can tell by your sounds!" Zenitsu told Zed while crying.
"This is Zenitsu Agatsuma, a friend and fellow demon slayer." said Tanjiro.

Nene Yashiro

Nene woke up and started shouting "NO DONT KILL HIM-" she cried "h-he's my friend........'' "w-why was i saying that..." she started panting "w....whats wrong with me...?" she looked at zenitsu and the others she didn't know what to do after she revealed a lot she didnt know what to do and started crying as the tears got on her skin mermaid scales appeared on her face and arm meaning she was gonna turn into a fish "please..."

Komi Shouko

Komi smiled "was it good......ino....ino.....inosuke..." she intertwined her fingers with his "i'm glad you like it........you look so cute when you eat even if you're short tempered!" she pulled the hair tie out of her hair holding her pony tail and put a pony tail is inosuke's hair she looked starry eyed "so.....adorable!"

Penny

Penny gets up the sight of the blood triggers her into having an anxiety attack she sits back down covers her face crying "w.....why........blood.........why..is....it.....always......blood......why........it always symbolizes something bad happened........when pokemons go savage and battle blood happens.......when humans go savage on each other blood happens........why.....does it happen.......w...why......" she puts her hand on her face and has fear in her eyes as it seems the blood triggered her "WHATS THE USE OF LIVING IF I SEE OTHERS BLEED OUT I MIGHT AS WELL BE LIKE THEM!" she breathes heavily "i dont want any bandages...........i dont need any......."

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

SimplyNene SimplyNene
Cabin 2
"Care to explain to us about this ghost?" Tanjiro asked Nene."We're here to help you."
Zenitsu tried to dry her with a towel.

Cabin 3
"Calm down! I know you're scared,but things will get worse if you panic." Muichiro told Penny as he tried to bandage her wounds." It's too bad Shinobu isn't here. Her medical help would be needed now."

Cabin 5
Inosuke blushed red. " This feeling!!!" He shouted.

β€œ Kefka..” Edgar mused, frowning a bit, his lower lip curled. β€œ I was in alliance with the Gestahlian empire but it was front. I was really an agent for the the returners who are a rebel group. I had spies there, one of them is a good friend of mine, Locke Cole. I had suspicions the empire was responsible for the death of my father..” It was only a baseless suspicion on his end, but he believed it’s true.

Zed listened for Nene to finish he wasn’t about to chase a ghost and risk putting Aura in danger. He started on the rice balls next the last item on the menu.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SimplyNene SimplyNene Forevermore Forevermore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back