• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (π•šπ•”)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Sheik

The Elusive Masked Sheikah

Mood:

Thoughtful

The Cabin's Kitchen

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Sheik laughed. "I suppose so. You just need to work on your recovery." they teased.

"Perhaps I'll stop hiding who I am." Sheik mumbled, thinking it over. "I suppose people will find out eventually, won't they? Hmmph..."

Sheik went ahead and covered their face again. Internally, they were glad to see a familiar face here too.

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

***************************************************​

Ukiyo

The Musical Rogue Android

Mood:

Cheerful; concerned

The Living Room

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

"Astounding..." Ukiyo sighed in wonder. "A whip made of plasma? I've never seen one of those before, I NEED to see it soon!"

"Well, it's good to know these things." Ukiyo mumbled, a bit bashful from Samus' compliment. "You never know when you might need the information, heh...my name is Ukiyo Kassetto, but you can call me whatever. And I'm sure you already know Quote..."

Ukiyo glanced at her friend- was something the matter? He didn't look too happy...perhaps it was all in her head, besides, expressions weren't conveyed easily when it came to him. Nevertheless, Ukiyo nudged him gently, and asked, "Are you alright, Quote..?"

**********************************************​

Tsukuyomi

The Radiant Moon Deity

Mood:

Frightened

The hallway

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

"Ack! A-Amaterasu!" Tsu yelped, whirling around. Her sudden voice spooked her.

"Um...nothing...there was just a situation in there..." she mumbled, trying to slow down her heart. "What are you doing here, Omikami-sama?"

Cabin 2
Zenitsu giggled as he loved the compliment. "Perhasps this costume is not necessary." Tanjiro said to Aoi.

Cabin 3.
Ginko glares toward Sylveon. "Ginko is even jealous of every other Kadugai crow that come near me." Muichiro replied.

Cabin 5
"What a strange creature!" Inosuke said,looking at the bike. "Is that a mount?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back