• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Super Girl's Super Request Thread

A Super Girl

Maid of Awesome
Hi! Wanna role-play? Great, me too! Maybe we could write a story together. Let's find out.

Here are some important facts about me:

*I never got over wanting to be a superhero when I grew up, so I refuse to grow up.

*In addition to superheroes, I also enjoy playing magic-users, supernatural beings, and other kinds of characters who can do cool stuff that can't be done in real life.

*I can only play female main characters. I don't mind writing non-female side characters, but I've never been able to get a feel for them. Most of my main characters are in their teens or twenties.

*I love worldbuilding. By which I mean serious, consistent worldbuilding--starting from a specific premise and working out its socioeconomic implications--not just making s--- up. (Despite my thematic love for superheroes, I can't stand comic books.)

*I enjoy romance. My characters aren't picky about sex or gender. They are very picky about their partners; feel free to express interest but don't get your hopes up.

*The average length of my posts is between "enough" and "plenty"--it depends on my balance of sleep deprivation and tea--with occasional forays into "oh god make it stop" (my record is over 1800 words). Note: sometimes "enough" is one paragraph. I will not write with people who don't understand that.

*I like bullet points, but I don't like fancy formatting.

Here are some basic ideas I have for scenarios:

*A school for young superhumans
*A superhero joins a new team
*A superhero tries online dating
*Superheroes in the distant future
*A superhuman is assigned to a starship
*Superheroes in a "fantasy" setting
*Adventurers explore an ancient ruin
*A traveler from a distant foreign land

If you think you might like write to with me, send me a PM. (If you only comment here, I'll ignore you.) Do tell me what your interests are, even if they're vague. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back