• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A specific search thread. ( Mostly original plots + 1 Star Wars one )

Fuzakeruna

Generic NPC Villain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Feel free to refer me as 'Fuza.' I'm going to try to keep this thread pretty condensed to just the vitals that you might want/need to know about me before deciding if you'd like to contact me, as well as the specifics I'm craving. This is pretty much all I'm looking for at this time but I won't be upset if you throw your own plot at me anyway. I'd consider it a compliment, I guess?

Anyway, I pretty much stick to RPing and communicating through private messages on here. I don't have any triggers but I'll adhere to any rules you present. I probably average around 2-6 paragraphs per post except when I'm particularly inspired or setting up a scene. You're not going to ever upset me as long as I have something to respond to and you're having fun; I'm pretty easy to please. If you have any questions, please feel to ask here or shoot me a message.

And now, the meat!

-- Most plots will have some action, drama/angst, darker themes, the potential for romance in them. Again, tell me if you have triggers. I have a preference for m x f romance with myself writing the male but that's about it.

* Something post-apocalyptic or dystopian. I'd be happy to brainstorm on this as well.
* I have a modern Japan/Japan-esque demon/god x human plot.
* Maybe something with dragonriders or dragons. I love both but... I don't know, it'd just have to be the right mesh of characters right now.
* Star Wars, original characters only, no canons. I have a plot that is post Order 66 that would call for you writing a female Jedi survivor.

Happy to consider your own plots as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back