• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 | a game of thrones/asoiaf rp

Do you want me to make a Tyrell pm where we can plot and such? 😈

I mean Dorne always sits as an outlier compared to the other kingdoms, so hearing whispers of such actions may prompt them to follow suit and do the same

okay, im going to count up how many more roles have been reserved and then I'm going to start on making the official thread !~

I do have a question though. Boiling down into a particular kingdoms internal history since we are going AU, would the players of the great houses be able to dictate that within reason of course.

Example: Conflicts between minor houses etc

I do have a question though. Boiling down into a particular kingdoms internal history since we are going AU, would the players of the great houses be able to dictate that within reason of course.

Example: Conflicts between minor houses etc

Yes and no! So, anything before the canon Lords/Ladies of the house is still canon history. However, you guys can make up your own beef in recent years ! So I would say if you are a Lord or Lady of a house, you can make up whatever has happened since their infancy. Keep in mind though that their parents are canon characters. We can mess w/ their deaths a bit if that helps too!

i will also be adding a Q&A section in the official thread !!
i know this is kinda confusing since this is an AU and years are weird and stuff

here is ooc loves !

Look, Azula would absolutely slay in the game and you can't convince me otherwise
waking up and choosing violence every day is ALWAYS the answer. name one time when violence didn't solve everyone's problems.

i think i may claim a Targaryen daughter to pursue my Azula arc...perhaps starting out like season 8 Dany and either going more mad or maybe getting some character development in the other direction. haven't decided how much chaos to bring yet. might make a Baratheon as well for fun

waking up and choosing violence every day is ALWAYS the answer. name one time when violence didn't solve everyone's problems.

i think i may claim a Targaryen daughter to pursue my Azula arc...perhaps starting out like season 8 Dany and either going more mad or maybe getting some character development in the other direction. haven't decided how much chaos to bring yet. might make a Baratheon as well for fun
This is very true. Violence is not the answer, it's the solution.

Go for it! Could always use more dragon folks or deer folks

Just a random thought. should priority be given to try and have people roleplaying the great houses?.
Obviously I am not telling anyone to change etc just a random train of thought :)

Could u clarify what you mean by that?
Sorry it was a half thought I had lol, never mind it :D
I meant for anyone looking to join who did not say what character they were making or if they were unsure to give a look at a great house unless they want to go elsewhere :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back