• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 | a game of thrones/asoiaf rp

That is definitely true. Even if a goblet can be a weapon if you put your mind to it!

If so that is a task I wish you luck on. But I do hope that some more Starks join so you aren't too lonely.
i was musing over taking a spot as the lady of starks, mainly because they're the most connected with the first men, but idk. the north is very complex to rp and i'm not sure i'm up to the challenge.

I'd like to reserve a spot for a child of house Stark. Planning on being the eldest and female if that's OK?

I will take a Lannister please. Maybe an eldest child. I promise to keep the incest to minimum, can't promise the same for any poisoning, red weddings, money grubbing...

I have some details in mind regarding the Male Heir to House Martell.
I will put them here incase anyone wants to create a member with me :)

Both parents alive and in their 40's.
They wedded at the ages of 16 and 17.
1st Child (My character) was born in their second year of marriage.
2nd Child follows 2 years after.
3rd and final child 3 years after the 2nd.

Muhauahaaha!!! Yes come join us.. more people make me delighted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back