• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 | a game of thrones/asoiaf rp

Just for gods sake don't arrange a wedding for me! Especially not to a Lannister, or Targaryan...actually you know what, think I'll just never marry
I dont know the Lannisters might have something to say about that.... The are keen to welcome you to the family....
Child Smile GIF

Of course!! I can't wait till this roleplay starts, it'll be so much fun.
same, this is very exciting.
coming back to a past question, if we're allowed multiple chars, i'll probably make a gorgeous targaryen boi who wants nothing but a peaceful life with someone.

same, this is very exciting.
coming back to a past question, if we're allowed multiple chars, i'll probably make a gorgeous targaryen boi who wants nothing but a peaceful life with someone.
I think that's a fantastic idea for a character! We'll have to wait until uwu comes back to see if your idea will bear fruit though.

5cc87178f7c98407411c26a3

I think this image is enough to signal what I want to say.
To knock it so soon. Not sure of the gender yet of my character yet but can she is fun and one of the nicer Lannister if you are on her good side. Ruthless and devious if your not but honourable in a way.

The type that appears to be a playboy/girl taking nothing serious and just looks out for a good time but is far more capable than one would appear.

Actually i am thinking of her being the second born, the spare to the heir, thrust to the role of heir when the eldest child was murdered. The most unlikely person to be a Lannister heir, now having to prove worthy of the role.

Actually i am thinking of her being the second born, the spare to the heir, thrust to the role of heir when the eldest child was murdered. The most unlikely person to be a Lannister heir, now having to prove worthy of the role.
that's cool, we could have several female heirs trying to ascend to their status.

Might make the youngest kid a male then to even it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back