• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - 𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘢 | a game of thrones/asoiaf rp

uwupolice

girl boss
coded by natasha.
  • — with fire and blood

The Seven Kingdoms are in disarray. The Mad King has been killed and his children/family have been slaughtered, kidnapped, or have run off for their own safety. The next Monarch is to be crowned.. but who? Kingdoms begin to question if rulers should be crowned based solely on heritage, thus scrutinizing honor and tradition. Conflict between kingdoms certainly arise, and one House is even rumored to be protecting some of the Targaryen children. Not only is a war over the Iron Throne in the midst, but so is the threat of the North becoming independent from the Iron Throne.
    Violence, poverty, politics, and drama run rampant in Westeros, but hiding amongst that is rare magic thought as myth, supernatural beings only in stories to scare children, and even the rise of dragons..?

What will you make of this mess? Do you contribute to peace or to violence? Are you fighting for the Iron Throne or your own independence? Do you search for merely love and family? Knowledge? Power?
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:

༻⏝༺۝༻⏝༺

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ❞



hey besties ! i do apologize because I will be busy this weekend with color guard, assignments, and studying. this will hopefully give me enough time to see if people are actually interested in this !! once enough people are interested, I shall make the thread for the main :]
please feel free to come to me with any questions !! <3

I'd love to claim a spot as one of the children of House Tyrell. I've always loved the Tyrells they're my favorite!!

ahh im excited !! i will let everyone who has commented to reserve those spots ! as long as the rules are followed and the requirements are met, I'm sure all of you will be accepted !!

ahh im excited !! i will let everyone who has commented to reserve those spots ! as long as the rules are followed and the requirements are met, I'm sure all of you will be accepted !!
That is absolutely lovely, thank you very much!!!

I'm gonna start brainstorming a character. His age and personality will definitely depend on if there are any Stark children. If no one bites I'll make him younger, if there are I'll make him older

no problem !! thank you guys for taking interest <3
I do apologize though since I may not post the ooc/main/character thread until either later tonight or tomorrow. no promises though since I have to be up at 5am tomorrow :')

finally, a GOT rp! I'd love to claim a child of the lannister house!

no problem !! thank you guys for taking interest <3
I do apologize though since I may not post the ooc/main/character thread until either later tonight or tomorrow. no promises though since I have to be up at 5am tomorrow :')
Of course! I'd never expected to see a GOT roleplay so this was a pleasant surprise.
That's totally fine, real life can have you drown in stuff but that's alright!

finally, a GOT rp! I'd love to claim a child of the lannister house!
Yesss more people!!!

elmo.jpg

Of course! I'd never expected to see a GOT roleplay so this was a pleasant surprise.
That's totally fine, real life can have you drown in stuff but that's alright!

i was a bit surprised to not see anything, especially w/ House of the Dragon in the works !! but ig I'll be the first ;p

and thank u so much for understanding !! :]

i was a bit surprised to not see anything, especially w/ House of the Dragon in the works !! but ig I'll be the first ;p

and thank u so much for understanding !! :]
Yep! You can proudly flaunt that title around now.
It's no problem!! I wouldn't want to be you to be stressed about this when you already have so much on your plate.

I'm gonna start brainstorming a character. His age and personality will definitely depend on if there are any Stark children. If no one bites I'll make him younger, if there are I'll make him older
I should probably start to do so as well! And I'm kinda shocked that there are not more Starks especially considering their popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back