• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm probably only going to make one, since I am getting back in rp and don't want to overwhelm myself :)

But I love everyone's characters so far!!

I'm probably only going to make one, since I am getting back in rp and don't want to overwhelm myself :)

But I love everyone's characters so far!!
Thank you!
I only included the option of multiple characters because others were asking for it. Having one character is totally fine!! ^_^

I haven't been receiving messages here for whatever reason :U

Also, after looking over most of the character sheets so far, I'd like to express some ideas regarding how my characters would interact with others, if that's okay.

Also, after looking over most of the character sheets so far, I'd like to express some ideas regarding how my characters would interact with others, if that's okay.
Sounds fine to me :0 don't see why not

For Finn, I feel like he'll either really get along with Niko or they'll become something of rivals, depending on how intros go, but I don't see them being really enemies. I don't think either of them truly have that capacity from what I've read. I don't think he'll get along with Noxolo, because of her attitude and general disregard for order. I bet they'd wind up academic rivals, but I think it'd feel more like a one-sided rivalry on Finn's behalf because he would probably struggle more than her in school and only barely make comparable grades. I think Finn won't get along with Ximena for similar reasons, minus the academic rivals. He doesn't take well to bullies, and depending on how often Ximena dishes out insults, he might start considering her a bully. If he ever manages to get close enough to learn how lonely she really is, though, I think he'd try to become friends with her instead. Finn would try his best to make friends with Cleo, but he might be too overwhelming in his initial approach. He might take her anti-social nature as a challenge, which I don't think Cleo would appreciate, but I could be wrong. I don't think Finn and Jess will have beef, but it's likely Finn could become something of a thorn in Jess's side, depending on what happens in the rp. Not really someone to be angry over, but more so just an inconvenience. Overall, though, probably on friendly terms. Haven't seen much on Felicity, but from her file alone, might not be Finn's first choice in friends. But that doesn't mean he won't try to be friends anyways. I feel like Finn and Bobby will be fast friends, with a shared kind attitude and an interest in sports, despite the fact that they play two different sports. I think Elspeth and Finn would get along, but wouldn't really be that close. They don't seem to have shared interests, and she seems a little too closed off. But like with Cleo, he could take it as a challenge and try to befriend her anyways.

For Callie, I think she'll initially get along with Elspeth for their similarities in preferring animals over people, but the minute El starts hunting or hurting any animal, Callie's immediately going to pull away and be more distant, or perhaps try and convince El to stop hunting, which I predict won't go over well. Callie isn't good at making friends, but I think she and Bobby will probably still get along. It's hard to say how Felicity will get along with Callie at the moment. I don't think Niko and Callie would interact much, both of them seem like they want to do their own thing, but if they did, I think they'd get along - she isn't a mean person, but Niko's detachedness combined with Callie's social ineptitude might make their conversations quite short. Ironically perhaps, I think Noxolo and Callie will get along really well. Callie would gravitate towards Noxolo's energy, and they really strike me as the type to be "chaos gremlin" and "quiet but chaos enabler" kind of friends. Their only real catching point might be if Noxolo gets in fights and Callie can't talk her down or break up the fight, but I think Callie would overlook that regardless. Cleo and Callie won't have much to talk about, if they talk at all, given how both seem to be quiet and have very different interests. Ximena's sharp tongue and charm might go right over Callie's head, which could be a very frustrating experience for Ximena. Callie could still probably wind up becoming her friend somehow, I don't think any insults Ximena could sling would dissuade Callie in any way. I'm not sure how Callie will do with Jess, I think their mutual loyalty towards their friends will make them an inseparable duo, if they do wind up talking and becoming friends.

These are just my estimates given what was already written about the characters, and I could wind up being wildly wrong, depending on how y'all play the characters and the situations that crop up in the rp. Please let me know your thoughts on this, if you think my estimates are close or if you think our characters would interact differently!

For Finn, I feel like he'll either really get along with Niko or they'll become something of rivals, depending on how intros go, but I don't see them being really enemies. I don't think either of them truly have that capacity from what I've read. I don't think he'll get along with Noxolo, because of her attitude and general disregard for order. I bet they'd wind up academic rivals, but I think it'd feel more like a one-sided rivalry on Finn's behalf because he would probably struggle more than her in school and only barely make comparable grades. I think Finn won't get along with Ximena for similar reasons, minus the academic rivals. He doesn't take well to bullies, and depending on how often Ximena dishes out insults, he might start considering her a bully. If he ever manages to get close enough to learn how lonely she really is, though, I think he'd try to become friends with her instead. Finn would try his best to make friends with Cleo, but he might be too overwhelming in his initial approach. He might take her anti-social nature as a challenge, which I don't think Cleo would appreciate, but I could be wrong. I don't think Finn and Jess will have beef, but it's likely Finn could become something of a thorn in Jess's side, depending on what happens in the rp. Not really someone to be angry over, but more so just an inconvenience. Overall, though, probably on friendly terms. Haven't seen much on Felicity, but from her file alone, might not be Finn's first choice in friends. But that doesn't mean he won't try to be friends anyways. I feel like Finn and Bobby will be fast friends, with a shared kind attitude and an interest in sports, despite the fact that they play two different sports. I think Elspeth and Finn would get along, but wouldn't really be that close. They don't seem to have shared interests, and she seems a little too closed off. But like with Cleo, he could take it as a challenge and try to befriend her anyways.

For Callie, I think she'll initially get along with Elspeth for their similarities in preferring animals over people, but the minute El starts hunting or hurting any animal, Callie's immediately going to pull away and be more distant, or perhaps try and convince El to stop hunting, which I predict won't go over well. Callie isn't good at making friends, but I think she and Bobby will probably still get along. It's hard to say how Felicity will get along with Callie at the moment. I don't think Niko and Callie would interact much, both of them seem like they want to do their own thing, but if they did, I think they'd get along - she isn't a mean person, but Niko's detachedness combined with Callie's social ineptitude might make their conversations quite short. Ironically perhaps, I think Noxolo and Callie will get along really well. Callie would gravitate towards Noxolo's energy, and they really strike me as the type to be "chaos gremlin" and "quiet but chaos enabler" kind of friends. Their only real catching point might be if Noxolo gets in fights and Callie can't talk her down or break up the fight, but I think Callie would overlook that regardless. Cleo and Callie won't have much to talk about, if they talk at all, given how both seem to be quiet and have very different interests. Ximena's sharp tongue and charm might go right over Callie's head, which could be a very frustrating experience for Ximena. Callie could still probably wind up becoming her friend somehow, I don't think any insults Ximena could sling would dissuade Callie in any way. I'm not sure how Callie will do with Jess, I think their mutual loyalty towards their friends will make them an inseparable duo, if they do wind up talking and becoming friends.

These are just my estimates given what was already written about the characters, and I could wind up being wildly wrong, depending on how y'all play the characters and the situations that crop up in the rp. Please let me know your thoughts on this, if you think my estimates are close or if you think our characters would interact differently!
Yknow that's fair for both of em; Els is a little closed off, but not because she doesn't like people. She is just a poor conversationalist lol. But she'll listen all day, to anyone who isn't outright disrespectful. I do also plan on having Elspeth be very humane about hunting, and for her to be a really 'use every part of the animal' kind of person. And each totem she makes is a massive sign of respect from El. I'd love to see her try to explain this to Callie haha.

Last edited:

These are quite accurate! Especially Ximena, she's not one to be super socializing.

I'm considering putting up a third character, taking that Phoenix role, but I'm not sure what I'd do for a face claim. I think I'd want a nonbinary character just to balance out the gender ratio of my characters, but finding nonbinary fc's is difficult.

Also, here's what I think my characters' relationships would be:

Jesse and Ximena would definitely not be on good terms at the start, as Jesse would find her rude and full of herself. However, I think Ximena would secretly appreciate Jesse's stability, and she'd definitely become his friend if the opportunity presents itself. She'd vent to him about all her struggles and fears, and Jesse would actually listen.
Ximena would then become Jess' personal attack dog and verbally demolish whoever tries to insult him.

Ximena would probably take advantage over Niko, seeing as he's more likely to fall for her beauty and charisma. However, he'd either get on her good side, and become a sort of friend to her (despite her not wanting to admit it), or he'd eventually get a grip on himself and realize that Ximena's a bad person. But then again, his observant ways would probably be able to pry into her head and figure out that she's just unhappy with herself. He'd try to talk with her about it, and she would a. Clam up like a clamshell and tell him to go f-ck himself, or allow herself to open up to him.

Jesse and Niko would be...complicated. They wouldn't hate each other, not at all, but Jesse would find him a bit annoying and Niko would find him too uptight. They'd be on good terms, sure, but they wouldn't volunteer to be on each other's teams for school projects. Jesse would also call Niko by his first name, and that'd probably annoy him.

I'm considering putting up a third character, taking that Phoenix role, but I'm not sure what I'd do for a face claim. I think I'd want a nonbinary character just to balance out the gender ratio of my characters, but finding nonbinary fc's is difficult.
Oh, Savannah has a lot of fcs! Ask her for help!

Oh I forgot how my own characters would interact! I try to keep my characters separate, because if I wanted to rp with myself I'd just write a book haha. But if they interact, Callie would probably stumble over her words a lot and Finn wouldn't mind. They'd get along, and be actual friends. Finn would try and talk her out of trying to stay friends with Ximena and Noxolo, but Callie wouldn't listen to him, which would frustrate Finn a lot.

That should be all my characters. There's some overlap on Finn and Remi's powers, so I'll probably be going back and changing Finn's powers a bit.

I think I'm going to drop Felicity since I'm already feeling overwhelmed by how many characters there are and I really just was writing them up to play with another idea. Honestly, I still feel like I might drop out entirely, but I want to wait a bit longer before making that decision preemptively.

I have a hoard of FC’s if you would like assistance

Slowly working on my cs and I'm torn between two appearances:
alexis.jpeg so soojΓ­n_ on Twitter.jpeg
Poll? Cookie for the first one and heart for the second?
I feel like both of them match her vibe and I can't make a decision :/

Finally! The fact that picking the colors was what took me the longest, only to get an eyestraining mess, is as amusing as it is embarrassing lol
Slowly working on my cs and I'm torn between two appearances:
View attachment 1067437 View attachment 1067438
Poll? Cookie for the first one and heart for the second?
I feel like both of them match her vibe and I can't make a decision :/
Personally, I'm leaning for the second one, she has more baddie vibes imo

Finally! The fact that picking the colors was what took me the longest, only to get an eyestraining mess, is as amusing as it is embarrassing lol

Personally, I'm leaning for the second one, she has more baddie vibes imo
Lmao, I think it fits nicely :3

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Tomorrow, all the characters are due! The RP will begin tomorrow at noon, so to those who have made no progress on their characters, please try to get them done soon!

Finally finished the history and relationships for Cleo, despite how vague they really are. Her parents and half-sibling are largely yours to do whatever you want with Forevermore Forevermore since I don't have much planned myself for them, plus I'm not very good at running NPCs so it's probably better that I just focus on Cleo >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back