• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A simple partner search

Favourite drink?

• Water

• Hot tea

• Iced Tea

• Juice

• Dark soda

• Light soda

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceline_idue

The silly little thing sitting on a witches broom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I've decided to make a simplified version of my main partner search, as I think all of my stuff can be a bit overwhelming for some. So this is just the raw basics of me and my roleplay style/preference. If you'd like to see the master thread I will include a link at the end of this main post. Nowwww to the nitty gritty stuffs:

About me:
I’m 16
I’m a literate writer, usually 3-5 paragraphs (but I like to match lengths)
I write in third person past tense
I have 4 years of roleplaying experience
I usually reply 1-2 times a week, but sometimes I get busy or our convo gets lost. If you don’t get what you want PLEASE bump me!

My preferences:
I prefer having CS’s, and if not at least a FC
OOC is a must
I LOVE romance, but it’s not a must
I prefer to keep away from serious dark themes, but am okay with hints in the rp
That's it! No fandoms or pairings, those can be found in my master thread if you'd like. As for what I want to RP I will bump accordingly, but I really will do any kind of RP if it interests me which it almost always does hah. If you want something specific, just ask! If you just want to plot, I prefer you PM me so we can get into it! Although I'm not picky with my partners I would appreciate if you start the PM with some info on you; just so I know who I'm talking to and what to expect. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day! Blessed be <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back