• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Andalite Filth

Forgiven Mercy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I hope you’ll consider a RP with me.

Here’s some information that you may find pertinent about me:
+ I average anywhere from two to six paragraphs per post. Rarely less, sometimes more; it depends on what the scene calls for at the time. I’ll be happy as long as you give me something to respond to (but hopefully at least a paragraph) and you’re having fun.

+ I play female and male characters equally and, generally, without preference. You don’t need to double for me if you want me to write a male character as my “main” or vice versa (but if you just enjoy doubling anyway, we can do that too!). If it matters to you, I am female myself.

+ I’d prefer if you’re 18+ but let's be real, if you write well enough, am I really going to know the difference?

+ If our RP will feature romance (and I do love me some romance), I highly prefer fxf or mxf. I also very much welcome herms/dual gender/etc., as well as transgender or non-binary characters but do not tend to write them myself. I don't really enjoy writing mxm. It can be present in a RP but I’m not interested in focusing on it.

+ Humans, furries, beings of questionable gender/sex/species, creatures, all are welcome for you to play as your "main" character(s), for plot, whatever. Write what you wanna write!

+ Although I'm a pretty relaxed RP'er, I'm having my most fun when we're both really into the characters and story. Please help me make this possible for both of us. n.n

+ I’d like to RP over PMs. E-mail is also a possibility. Threads I might agree to if you’re offering me something I’m desperate to play.

Potential RPs: Original

“Original” RPs are definitely my bread and butter. I love all kinds of fantasy (high, mid, low, slightly burnt or soggy – whatever) and sci-fi, as well as a mix of the two. I’m rarely into modern/slice-of-life unless it has something mixed into it like supernatural creatures, magic, aliens, something that wouldn’t happen in our own lives I think. I do make occasional exceptions to this.

CURRENT PLOT IDEA I'd love to do a story where a human female is kidnapped from Earth - maybe Earth is fine, and it's just her that was grabbed for study because luck be like that. Maybe Earth was being attacked and she's one of X amount saved for study/preservation/she might not actually know. Anyway, I thought it might be fun if I kind of DM'd this plot - you tell me about your character, and then I control the rest of the story, which evolves with your character's actions/decisions. This might be a lot of just discovering about the aliens that captured her in the beginning, and maybe evolve into a deeper plot over time.

I think it'd be pretty interesting if you knew very little about the aliens - maybe just tell me a list of absolute "no's" you wouldn't want to see and I'll work with that, though they'll generally be humanoid regardless. I'd be very interested in an eventual alien x human romance, if it worked out. If you'd rather take the DM role and play the aliens, I'd be open to that, too!

Things I love to write about: Dragons, aliens, dinosaurs, forbidden romance, love-hate relationships, enemies-to-lovers, damsels all the way the badass fighters, magic, summoners, partners-in-crime, assassins, military, wars, villains, yandere partners with cinnamon rolls, arranged marriages, supernatural beings (especially vampires), people with powers (X-Menish). Probably lots of other things I’m forgetting right now.

Potential RPs: Fandoms

I'mma hit you with this first: No canons. They can maybe make a cameo. That's it. Originals utilizing the universe/general plotline/etc. only!

Although I’m familiar with many fandoms/series, I’m only going to list the ones here that I feel comfortable RPing in. Please feel free to still ask me though if you’re craving something that isn’t here; it could be that I simply forgot to add it, or you might be able to convince me to play it if I’m on the edge about it. ^^

Harry Potter, Star Wars, Animorphs, Hunger Games, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Korra, Pokemon, Game of Thrones, Dragon Age, Dragonriders of Pern, Gundam (just, in general, no particular series), The Reckoners, Jurassic Park/World, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV, Horizon: Zero Dawn/Forbidden West.

A Dragonriders of Pern fxf plot would blow my mind.

I’m also familiar with a few tabletop games/worlds, such as Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Exalted.

If you'd like to RP with me, please send me a PM and - regardless - thanks for your time. n.n;

Last edited:
Okay, I'm interested with a few of these! I've only read Book 5 of Animorphs to get the gist of it, but I do know a lot about Pokemon.

I have an adequate knowledge in DnD and Pathfinder too.

Okay, I'm interested with a few of these! I've only read Book 5 of Animorphs to get the gist of it, but I do know a lot about Pokemon.

I have an adequate knowledge in DnD and Pathfinder too.
Sweet! I think I'm most interested in Pokemon right now of those~.

Hello! Your current plot idea sounds quite intriguing. I’d be up for it (or anything Star Wars, Harry Potter or ATLA is always great too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back