• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
-Hello?-
Static is the only response
-Is anyone there?-
Screams replace the white noise, pain and fear echo through the lines.
-Anyone, please! Code 59623458, Project Archangel-
Gunshots can be heard in the background of the woman’s voice.
-Please.....if you can hear me, you’re the only ones left-

The line cuts off, and the radio goes dead. It’s been only one hour since the first bomb was dropped. And five minutes since The Pentagon fell. Every country’s leader is dead.

[Project Archangel has been activated. Please stand by]
————————————————

They have no names. Only numbers and inexplicable abilities. The last few who can save humanity.

As soon as they’re old enough.

[In progress. Results in 18.793 years]
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alright, this is something I made up myself, so bear with me. It’s a hodgepodge of ideas I’ve been wanting to use, along with a darker plot line with some slice of life elements and plenty of hurt/comfort. The kids are called Archangels, and like I said they have super powers. There are also Guardians, which are humans who work alongside them. And yeah. That’s basically it.

Sounds interesting. Though, curious as to the Guardians and their role? Are they like supporting the Archangels?
Maybe they are the ones running the training or are like our coordinators since the angels would be pretty inexperienced to certain situations?
Just a guess but it will be interesting to know for sure.

Sounds interesting. Though, curious as to the Guardians and their role? Are they like supporting the Archangels?
Yeah, you’d be right about that. Running the missions, organizing training and other schedules. You’re welcome to post a character sheet and join the ooc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back