• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
i have some free time due to the winter break, so i'm looking for one or two new partners. if you're interested, read on!

ABOUT ME

• i'm 20 years old
  • i've been roleplaying since i was 12
  • i usually write 2-5 paragraphs
  • i use lowercase for aesthetic reasons, my responses will always have proper spelling/grammar/punctuation
  • i don't have an average reply time, it very much depends on my schedule and my motivation, but i try for once or twice a week unless i'm very busy
  • i can play both male and female characters comfortably, and have no preference
  • i'm mostly interested in m/f and f/f
  • i'm happy to talk ooc, but it's not a requirement for me
  • i prefer to roleplay on-site, in private messages
  • i'm ghost friendly. while i would appreciate a notice, i understand that some people just can't or feel too anxious to, so it's no worries
  • if our roleplay dies out, for whatever reason, and you want to pick it up again, feel free to message me again
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
  • a partner who is 18+. i just feel more comfortable roleplaying with fellow adults
  • semi-frequent replies. i of course understand not being able to reply, for whatever reason, but in general i do like to keep things moving at a consistent pace
  • a partner who will contribute to the plot. nothing kills my enjoyment or inspiration more than when someone replies to my ideas with a simple "sure" and doesn't contribute their own. just tell me your opinions, and i promise i'll be receptive!
FANDOMS
(i only do oc/oc)

• dragon age
ORIGINALS
  • vampire / human
  • werewolf / human
  • vampire / werewolf
  • prince(ss) / guard
  • prince(ss) / peasant
  • prince(ss) / assassin
  • king/queen / prince(ss) (arranged marriage)
  • wizard/witch / human
  • survivor / survivor (zombie apocalypse)
if there are other ideas or pairings you would like to suggest, i'm open to hearing them!

i think that's all i have to say for now. if you want to write together, shoot me a private message, and we can come up with something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back